My russian story

Brasilgirl

We have had several very helpful Tunisian men on here so please try not to judge straightaway - some of the most useful have been defensive to begin with as everyone assumes they are rats and yes maybe 90% are but not all, Ben who set up this site is Tunisian.

MH x
I am confused as to why he was writing on this forum. Unless to fish. He got off rather quickly.

MH007

Staff member
Are you sure? Saif needed a minimum grade on his just to be able to apply to an undergrad program at a Canadian University.
No I'm not sure, I just googled it for clarification and it serms to mean different things depending on the country

Baccalaureate - Wikipedia
Baccalaureate. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Baccalaureate may refer to: Bachelor's degree, an academic degree received upon the completion of a student's undergraduate education. International Baccalaureate, a group of four internationally recognised educational programmes for students aged 3 to 19.

Big Bang Theory

Staff member
I saw his first pic it was nothing like the Dr pic.
I thought if his G/F was Russian why was he here and not on the Russian site.
The problem I have is that any of these guys come here I see them as a rat..
I doubt he speaks Russian (or has a Russian keyboard). I know many Tunisian/Russian couples and mostly they communicate in English as they all generally learn it in school.

There are MANY Tunisian men who ACTIVELY help victims of bezness (Ben, the owner of this site is one of them) So please don't make assumptions.

And yes, he did get defensive but who wouldn't when everyone is taking the piss and calling him a rat and a retard.

In my opinion some members jump on Tunisians much to fast and make accusations that cause them to become (understandably) defensive - it's the one thing I hate about TLR. I feel it makes us look a bit like paranoid, irrational women, particularly to to those members who are still wearing rose tinted glasses, and I fear it might turn them away from this site and towards the rat :( (it would have me at that stage)

Last edited:

Mystery

I doubt he speaks Russian or has a Russian keyboard... I know many Tunisian/Russian couples and mostly they communicate in English as they all generally learn it in school.

There are MANY Tunisian men who ACTIVELY help victims of bezness (Ben, the owner of this site is one of them) So please don't make assumptions.

And yes, he did get defensive but who wouldn't when everyone is taking the piss and calling them a rat and a retard.

In my opinion some members jump on Tunisians much to fast and make accusations that cause them to become (understandably) defensive - it's the one thing I hate about TLR. I feel it makes us look a bit like paranoid, irrational women, particularly to to those members who are still wearing rose tinted glasses, and I fear it might turn them away from the site and towards the rat :( (it would have me at that stage)
If so many rats didn't come here and cause trouble then I doubt that we would think that they are all here to start trouble.
The best we can do is keep it good wait and see.
Go to pm and chat about it and let them shoot themselves in the foot when they start playing thier games with us.
You can't blame us when in the last month we have had a bunch of them.
Like that 1 guy who said it was our fault.
Now we have been very nice to our new translator because he is actually fair and his eyes is open to the rats and bizness.
So let us stand back be polite and watch before judging. A story is after all a story but when you can see what they say don't add up is the time to be on the defensive.

Big Bang Theory

Staff member
.....Go to pm and chat about it and let them shoot themselves in the foot when they start playing thier games with us.
Its safer to keep it public than go to pm and chat, they can shoot themselves in the foot publicly then.

And why risk playing games with a possible rat? we all know they can play the game better than we can

Mystery

Its safer to keep it public than go to pm and chat, they can shoot themselves in the foot publicly then.

And why risk playing games with a possible rat? we all know they can play the game better than we can
i know some women go to pm to chat with the guys who come here I am not one of them.
I just can't my heart would jump out of my body
I would shake uncontrollably.
I know it sounds stupid but I would freeze.
I would give my log in details for mango or Heidi .
I lived years at the hands of a rat and family it made a huge impact on me. I am nowhere near strong enough to deal with one of these crazy animals,
Could be one of the nicest guys in the world but to me I see anger and abuse .
It's hard to explain the physical sickness the emotional abuse. I just can't deal with them.
As for playing a game with any rat I would rather play a game of monopoly and I lose at that.

Femme Fatale

i know some women go to pm to chat with the guys who come here I am not one of them.
I just can't my heart would jump out of my body
I would shake uncontrollably.
I know it sounds stupid but I would freeze.
I would give my log in details for mango or Heidi .
I lived years at the hands of a rat and family it made a huge impact on me. I am nowhere near strong enough to deal with one of these crazy animals,
Could be one of the nicest guys in the world but to me I see anger and abuse .
It's hard to explain the physical sickness the emotional abuse. I just can't deal with them.

As for playing a game with any rat I would rather play a game of monopoly and I lose at that.
I understand this all too well. @Bostons and I are in the same career field. We know what it is. Even though we don’t use our skills here, trust, we know exactly what you’re going through. So I can understand why your guard is up. I do hope your healing comes and you will be able to live a normal life. You deserve it.

We are both trained to see these things from miles away, yet we opened our heart to narcissist. So we know what you mean. The tongue may be powerful, but our minds are just as powerful. It’s a mental thing that takes time to get over. Being exposed to a narcissist is the worst kind of people to be exposed to.

Liona

I doubt he speaks Russian (or has a Russian keyboard). I know many Tunisian/Russian couples and mostly they communicate in English as they all generally learn it in school.

And yes, he did get defensive but who wouldn't when everyone is taking the piss and calling him a rat and a retard.

In my opinion some members jump on Tunisians much to fast and make accusations that cause them to become (understandably) defensive - it's the one thing I hate about TLR. I feel it makes us look a bit like paranoid, irrational women, particularly to to those members who are still wearing rose tinted glasses, and I fear it might turn them away from this site and towards the rat :( (it would have me at that stage)
You missed a lot when some newbies ( even not Tunisian ones)have been attacked, because some insane not newbies saw their answers were not proper ( seemed, like they wanted some more fruity details, or immediate names postings) or just to entertain themselves. This site turned to be a gossips and bullyings place not only for the new members, but also for the rat's current victims. And this is disgusting.
As to this Am Shady, he sounds so whiny .. I still did not see in his story the place where he told that unfaithful Russian flied to Tunisia and spent her time at his expense. Because that's what we are waiting from some Tunisian man who has serious intentions towards a woman. I even don't mention all this time he accepted she's been watched at like a whore in Tunisia . And now he opens his mouth and dare to complain his free sex ( and may be not only sex) provider has gone ( though last fact is still questionable. We will never know all the details). I tell you, some day it just had to happen "Dear, I leave you, because I found another rat".

MH007

Staff member
TLR will not tolerate bullying nor gossiping - if anyone ever feels bullied please private message an admin or report the thread and we will look into it and take appropriate action.

This should be a safe and friendly place to come for support, advice and information.

MH x

Big Bang Theory

Staff member
You missed a lot when some newbies ( even not Tunisian ones)have been attacked, because some insane not newbies saw their answers were not proper ( seemed, like they wanted some more fruity details, or immediate names postings) or just to entertain themselves. This site turned to be a gossips and bullyings place not only for the new members, but also for the rat's current victims. And this is disgusting.
Yes, I've felt like that for quite a while too ☹ but now MH is back and we have new Mods hopefully this can be curbed x

Femme Fatale

I want to point out when I was a newbie March 2018, I remember you vividly. You were not so nice and that’s a fact. I was under a another name. You were easily offended. While you may have a lot of experience with rats, as a newbie, I was hesitant to even ask you any questions because you were vicious. While I would never bully or harass a member here, I think is unacceptable, I will speak my mind and state the facts.

Please don’t take offense to me telling you what I observed about you, but I remember that about you my first month on March 2018. We are adults here and should be able to tell each other the truth without bullying, or harassing. That I agree on. But with that being said, perhaps we don’t understand one another, but Liona it’s a hit or miss with you. Sometimes you’re nice and sometimes you’re down right mean. Just saying.

Liona

Well. What I like it's the fact that insane persons expose themselves immediately.:) So, here # 1, miss dirty mouth. Below will be our PM. It's quite boring, but it will showcase how ville I have been towards you. And you will explain may be why did you contact cruel person like me asking the help?
Jul 31, 2018

I could continue..but it's not so interesting for the folk to read all this. If it's possible @MH007 , @Big Bang Theory will you please ask @Ben to give you the permission to open my PM to read and you can see this lady is lying. I even insist someone of your two, or both, or both of you +Ben would do this. Because this memeber changed her name, but her dirty nature is the same. She has been so active in the thread "If I could put my 2 cents" ( forgot real name, but if it's needed I will find it) when bunch of ladies have been entertaining themselves with posting a victim of the rat and calling the names.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liona

She is the one from those who's been compromising this site. Miss Femme Fatal has bad memory as well.. She has been posting me twice ( 2 different conversations).. I had to be furious about "spending my time on her" like some well-know members would say. But I was not. I wonder what made her hurt herself and communicate with such a "vivid and not nice person" like me?:confused: I was furious only after I have been observing the dirty situation. Many think the same as me, but they don't want to speak about this loud.

Top Bottom