My russian story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Staff member
.....Rose, get to the part where they steal the brain out of the dead body and sew it into your head! :rolleyes:

And I suppose this comment applies to me as well? As I also dared to agree with Liona's post

You missed a lot when some newbies ( even not Tunisian ones)have been attacked, because some insane not newbies saw their answers were not proper ( seemed, like they wanted some more fruity details, or immediate names postings) or just to entertain themselves. This site turned to be a gossips and bullyings place not only for the new members, but also for the rat's current victims. And this is disgusting.
Yes, I've felt like that for quite a while too ☹ ......
I'm surprised you didn't jump on me back then and suggest that I get a brain out of a dead body and sew it into my head :mad:

Last edited:
So, my initial response was to be "I rest my case"
You've done more than enough to prove mine, Liona's and BBT's point. Thank you :)

Then I considered cross examining your comments. The jury is still out on that one.

And, No, it isn't 'nit picking' its disgusting behavior and I will not be bullied into silence

Megane

Everybody is welcomed here, everybody is free to post. Even rats and groupies are given a fair hearing.

Once a rat or a groupie gets nasty, then of course, we argue back....this is human nature.

Some deluded victims have also gotten pretty rotten, as they can’t cope with truths...we try and try, but once they start to get personal with posts or cause problems behind the scenes, it is impossible to work with them anymore.

The atmosphere on here was great, we all worked together, especially behind the scenes, where the lions share of the hard work is actually done....we have saved many a victim and outed many a rat after extensive detective work and putting our heads together, as well as supporting their victims, which is what the site is all about.

I’m a great fan of team work, the more the better, as each one has different strengths and weaknesses that compliment each other, but once a team member has turned, there is no way forward....and I find this really upsetting, as even only online, we form bonds with each other.

Never feel you can’t post, we literally welcome everyone here.
Mango you once picked Liona up for having a go at me when she'd misunderstood something I'd said but I hadn't even noticed. I think we are all too quick to jump in and be defensive when things are raw I know I am by nature but we need to take a breath before responding. We're here for the same reason as people who understand each others situations and we've all come so far. Some of us still have a journey to continue and some of us have reached a place where we are comfortable but we've done it together by supporting each other. Lets face it without being welcomed here half of us would still be holding so much inside trying to keep it together enough to get through each day.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Mango you once picked Liona up for having a go at me when she'd misunderstood something I'd said but I hadn't even noticed.
I don’t know, I have no recollection of it, so that’s how non malicious my intent was :)
Myself and Liona were close, I’ve never hidden how gutted I was about things changing, so if I pulled her up on a comment, it was without malice, else they’d have been an argument and I’d have remembered it.

If a post is not clear, I do question it, as it’s important newbies have a clear understanding :)
Some of us still have a journey to continue and some of us have reached a place where we are comfortable but we've done it together by supporting each other.
I genuinely don’t feel my support is lacking, most of my support is in pm, oftentimes with members that don’t even post on the forum, but have actively sought me out in private.

We all do our best, but baring in mind that we are a mixed group of males and females, old and young and of many nationalities, misunderstandings will occur....we just have to muddle on through and keep fighting the good war.

For sure, my journey still continues, not in getting over the rat, that fur ball is history, but in living with PTSD and learning how to develop coping strategies, so that my condition does not continue to have such an impact on my loved ones.

In a few weeks, I will be starting my refugee volunteer work at the local women and children’s centre, I will be helping these majority Muslim ladies to understand that it is NOT ok to be beaten, it is NOT ok to be raped, and that their voices matter, their opinions matter, they matter, they have rights.

Until my dying day, be it here on TLR, at the refugee centre, and eventually....abroad, I will not give up fighting bezness, I will continue to stand up for and help to empower women, I will never be silent whilst another woman lives my hell....I was silent for too damn long....but never again :)
I tell you now, if Tunisia ever decides to tackle bezness (ha)...I’ll be on the first flight back to that hell hole, stood on a podium with my freakin megaphone.....and as can be seen from this post, I am a woman of many words :D

Onwards and upwards, girl....onwards and upwards...the future is bright.

Megane

Ypit
I don’t know, I have no recollection of it, so that’s how non malicious my intent was :)
Myself and Liona were close, I’ve never hidden how gutted I was about things changing, so if I pulled her up on a comment, it was without malice, else they’d have been an argument and I’d have remembered it.

If a post is not clear, I do question it, as it’s important newbies have a clear understanding :)

I genuinely don’t feel my support is lacking, most of my support is in pm, oftentimes with members that don’t even post on the forum, but have actively sought me out in private.

We all do our best, but baring in mind that we are a mixed group of males and females, old and young and of many nationalities, misunderstandings will occur....we just have to muddle on through and keep fighting the good war.

For sure, my journey still continues, not in getting over the rat, that fur ball is history, but in living with PTSD and learning how to develop coping strategies, so that my condition does not continue to have such an impact on my loved ones.

In a few weeks, I will be starting my refugee volunteer work at the local women and children’s centre, I will be helping these majority Muslim ladies to understand that it is NOT ok to be beaten, it is NOT ok to be raped, and that their voices matter, their opinions matter, they matter, they have rights.

Until my dying day, be it here on TLR, at the refugee centre, and eventually....abroad, I will not give up fighting bezness, I will continue to stand up for and help to empower women, I will never be silent whilst another woman lives my hell....I was silent for too damn long....but never again :)
I tell you now, if Tunisia ever decides to tackle bezness (ha)...I’ll be on the first flight back to that hell hole, stood on a podium with my freakin megaphone.....and as can be seen from this post, I am a woman of many words :D

Onwards and upwards, girl....onwards and upwards...the future is bright.
[/QUOTE
I couldn't be who I am now without your help and I will always be so grateful to you. I didn't suffer to any extent the way that you have, you are truly inspirational. The refugee ladies will be so lucky to have your support and have you fighting their corner.
If you do ever get to that podium I for one along with many more TLR survivors I'm sure will be stood with you cheering you on to bring the rats down xx

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Quote Megane:

“If you do ever get to that podium I for one along with many more TLR survivors I'm sure will be stood with you”.

Haha, forget the podium, us gals gonna need a damn stage!! Time to put on an Oscar performance of our own...with multiple leading ladies :D

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
No, @Femme Fatale wrote the truth
No, she was not. English isn't my first language either, but I understood her ravings perfectly

Rose, get to the part where they steal the brain out of the dead body and sew it into your head! :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE
Yet again why are we jumping on different opinions.

This is not how TLR works and everyone has a right to an opinion.

MH x

Last edited by a moderator:

Heidi

Megane

Tuesday at 10:54 PM
  • Ypit
    Mango Chutney said:
    "I don’t know, I have no recollection of it, so that’s how non malicious my intent was :)

Onwards and upwards, girl....onwards and upwards...the future is bright.https://www.tunisianloverats.com/goto/post?id=310304"

• I couldn't be who I am now without your help and I will always be so grateful to you. I didn't suffer to any extent the way that you have, you are truly inspirational. The refugee ladies will be so lucky to have your support and have you fighting their corner.
    If you do ever get to that podium I for one along with many more TLR survivors I'm sure will be stood with you cheering you on to bring the rats down xx]

So will I chearledergif.par37.gif

Pickles08

and so will I

No, she was not. English isn't my first language either, but I understood her ravings perfectly

Rose, get to the part where they steal the brain out of the dead body and sew it into your head! :rolleyes:
As a new member this is not nice to see. I have come on here to share my story and right now I feel too intimidated to do so. I came here for support but this particular thread looks quite the opposite.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
As a new member this is not nice to see. I have come on here to share my story and right now I feel too intimidated to do so. I came here for support but this particular thread looks quite the opposite.
This is a forum of many personalities, many nationalities and many different opinions....there will be little squabbles and misunderstandings occur, as with any path in life. Sometimes personalities clash, but we all muddle through, and the good stuff on the site far outweighs the odd bad moment.

Never feel intimidated, you are amongst fellow survivors here....warriors against bezness :)

Pickles08

This is a forum of many personalities, many nationalities and many different opinions....there will be little squabbles and misunderstandings occur, as with any path in life. Sometimes personalities clash, but we all muddle through, and the good stuff on the site far outweighs the odd bad moment.

Never feel intimidated, you are amongst fellow survivors here....warriors against bezness :)
Thank you, it's nice to be amongst friends!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, it's nice to be amongst friends!
Welcome to the forum

As Mango has said we all have opinions but don't ever ever be scared to speak out.

We all heal and deal with things at our own pace.

I joined here before going back and didn't listen but I still went back.

Feel free to share your story when you're ready.

MH x

Heidi

Welcome Pickles08, don't be scared troest.gif I'm just brutally honest sometimes :) May I suggest that next time you quote a whole post and not just part of it ;)

[IMG alt="Heidi"]https://www.tunisianloverats.com/data/avatars/m/0/146.jpg?1434526773[/IMG]
Heidi
Roses have thorns said:
Maybe I'll get jumped on now for saying this but you were brave enough to say it so I will be too :)
and so will I

Roses have thorns said:
Liona has always be kind and helpful.,..,,. Yes sometimes she misunderstand things or people misunderstand her because english isn't her first language

Roses have thorns said:
but this post was nasty and unnecessary and is a good example of the intimidation I talked about above :mad:

Liona

Yes Liona, I never did post on here much but I read a lot and the atmosphere here has changed a lot :( There have been times when I wanted toreply to someone but I felt that a few dominant members were intimidating and it put me off :(
Maybe I'll get jumped on now for saying this but you were brave enough to say it so I will be too :)
Thank you, brave girl.:)
What a luxury it is -to not conform and pander to some dominante somebodies (I wonder why do they feel themselves "dominante" or "important"?:confused: ) and let yourself to voice your opinion especially if it is absolutely different, isn't it? What a naughty someone has to be to point out injustice? It's also quite risky to stand up for a person being mocked, because you could be the next one or you would be announsed a "raving nuts". But it's worth this, otherwise it's been such a boring life.

You've done more than enough to prove
Of course, as soon as a can is open ..everything will be out.
I bet you must be suspected in some connection with me:D or in something like this. But I'm sure you will survive this.:)

Liona up for having a go at me
I don't remember what exactly I said to you, so please just accept my apologies.

I'm surprised you didn't jump on me back then
It must be something about selective courage.

There is a good news for the newbies, we still have some genuine stuff members on this site and you always could choose the best one for you.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
What a luxury it is -to not conform and pander to some dominante somebodies (I wonder why do they feel themselves "dominante" or "important"?:confused: ) and let yourself to voice your opinion especially if it is absolutely different, isn't it? What a naughty someone has to be to point out injustice? It's also quite risky to stand up for a person being mocked, because you could be the next one or you would be announsed a "raving nuts". But it's worth this, otherwise it's been such a boring life.

I bet you must be suspected in some connection with me:D or in something like this. But I'm sure you will survive this.:)

I don't remember what exactly I said to you, so please just accept my apologies.

There is a good news for the newbies, we still have some genuine stuff members on this site and you always could chose the best one for you.
I really feel the time has come to let all this go, so each of us can move forward.

There have been some unpleasant words exchanged, and an atmosphere created that really goes against the principles of the site as a support forum.
Each person in the world is guilty of saying the wrong thing from time to time or overeacting....I’m no innocent myself....none of us are, in the spur of the moment, an impulse reaction is usually the wrong reaction.

I do understand that we all have different opinions and our own ways of defending ourselves, that doesn’t necessarily mean one is right and the other is wrong, it’s just differences.

Every staff member on this site is genuine and dedicated, it’s a job done from the heart.

Please, let’s just let this go now....and concentrate on what we’re best at....fighting bezness.

Megane

There is a good news for the newbies, we still have some genuine stuff members on this site and you always could choose the best one for you.
Absolutley no apology needed sweetie, I didn't even notice until mango had said I'd offended you I was lost in my own head back then xx

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pickles08, I hope this thread doesn't put you off reading others on this website, there is a huge source of information here and also a huge amount of support. I know a few members have made intimidating comments on this thread, for their own personal reasons, but we have thousands of members, the majority of whom will be mega supportive.
Spend time reading, you will find yourself liking some members and maybe not so much others. When you feel ready you can post your story or questions, or you can pm a member you have come to trust through reading their posts.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
If someone has exposed rats and supports victims with countless investigation hours that’s Heidi. That’s what makes her important and valuable, She brings security to the site even long before she was named mod because she is committed with the site but mostly with victims. I trust her 100%
I am thankful for all her help and support.

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Staff member
If someone has exposed rats and supports victims with countless investigation hours that’s Heidi. That’s what makes her important and valuable, She brings security to the site even long before she was named mod because she is committed with the site but mostly with victims. I trust her 100%
I am thankful for all her help and support.
I know that, however that doesn't give her the right to break the forum terms and rules and be abusive when she feels like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom