Welcome to TLR

My tunisian young beautiful boyfriend

salma

hey, thank you for accepting me on this forum,
I'm 'salma' im 40 years old and im from Danemark i met this beautiful young tunisian men on mingle we have been talking since last year he's smart he makes me smile and he's really sweet to me he comes from a fairly rich tunisian family, last week i told him that im feeling really tired with the kids and all he offered to pay for a nanny to help me with the kids , i dont know if i should accept the money
what should i do

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
How come you posted that he is a rat in the gallery? :confused:

I have removed the picture of his Tunisian gf a I am unaware that she deserves to be in there.

MH

salma

I have removed the picture of his Tunisian gf a I am unaware that she deserves to be in there.

MH
that wasn't me a friend of mine did can you please delete it im so sorry

salma

MH
and delete my account please , my friend did thats my men and she's trying to ruin it for me im so sorry

salma

Salma, how is your boyfriend planning to send you the money, as Tunisia has a closed Currency...
Why did your friend post his picture in our gallery ?
she just dosen't want me to be with him , she gets very jealous and always talks Shite about him , but in fact he's such a sweet guy

March

Junior Rat Expert
[QUOTE = "Лайона, должность: 322321, участник: 32297"]
Бьюсь об заклад, этот IP-адрес прямо из тунисской кофейни. :кофе:
[/ QUOTE]
100%

March

Junior Rat Expert
[/ QUOTE]
100%

Sara

Ratslayer
I did not know that we could get money from Tunisia ...
'my beautiful Tunisian boyfriend' hum hum I hope it's not the one in the photo in the gallery

Sara

Ratslayer
[/ QUOTE]
100%
???

simple

Major Ratslayer
hey, thank you for accepting me on this forum,
I'm 'salma' im 40 years old and im from Danemark i met this beautiful young tunisian men on mingle we have been talking since last year he's smart he makes me smile and he's really sweet to me he comes from a fairly rich tunisian family, last week i told him that im feeling really tired with the kids and all he offered to pay for a nanny to help me with the kids , i dont know if i should accept the money
what should i do
For goodness sake!!!!Yeah ,Take his money, all of it,.Coming from a rich Tunisian family :rolleyes: Im sure they can fax you over a couple of Bankers drafts!! What a load of nonsense ,this is.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
For goodness sake!!!!Yeah ,Take his money, all of it,.Coming from a rich Tunisian family :rolleyes: Im sure they can fax you over a couple of Bankers drafts!! What a load of nonsense ,this is.
I am looking forward for the new thread " My young beautiful faithful ,kind, caring, generous, hot Tunisian boyfriend" posted by member "Old fat ugly, greedy, bitter, always drunk, promiscuous, jealous lady-tourist, grandmom of 12, asking for your advices how could I spend loads of money I have been receiving non-stop".

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi @salma ...please dont get involved any deeper with this man..He is 100% rat as he knows Tunisia has a locked currency policy in place ,which means you cannot send money out of the country.Trying to please you in this way ,shows how nasty he is.Your older and have kids and is still trying to make you depend on him.Dont fall for his charm ,a snake waiting to strike..

salma

Hi @salma ...please dont get involved any deeper with this man..He is 100% rat as he knows Tunisia has a locked currency policy in place ,which means you cannot send money out of the country.Trying to please you in this way ,shows how nasty he is.Your older and have kids and is still trying to make you depend on him.Dont fall for his charm ,a snake waiting to strike..
okay thank you

simple

Major Ratslayer
okay thank you
Im sorry if it all seems like we tar everyone with the same brush and out right say hes a rat .He may be sweet and handsome and makes you smile and happy ,but in reality he is just a con man and by the sounds of it a very good one.Just take care and try not to fall for his charm as this situation can turn nasty very quickly.Your the important one here and you trusting nature is what he clings to.xx