Need info on Ramzi Hamrouni

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by HelpMyMother, Oct 31, 2015.

1. HelpMyMother

HelpMyMother Member

I won't go into detail in this first post, but I'll elaborate if required. I desperately need to speak to anyone who can expose this man for what I believe he is.

Are there any members who have been tricked by him before? Can anyone provide any evidence of what he's done in the past?

I'll only get one chance to make my case and it needs to be rock solid. I have to prove he's a fraud.

Please help me.

Amira, magic, Fern and 1 other person like this.
  2. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

Can you provide a little more Details as that is quite a common name. Where is he from where does he work how old is he etc and maybe why you believe he is needing exposed.

Fern, simple, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  3. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

Hi, could you tell us something more? Where does he live? Where does he work? They like to change their names... Did you look for him on FB and other sites like dating sites? I guess its about your mum and Im sorry to hear that.

Fern likes this.
  4. simple

simple Well-Known Member

There is a thread about Ramzi hamouri sousse ,Go to search forums and type in that tittle ,,it should come up ,,If its him id say that is enough proof

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

simple and FoolInLove like this.
  6. HelpMyMother

HelpMyMother Member

He's from Sousse. I guess in his 30's.

Here is his picture:
    https://i.imgur.com/ToLWOMV.jpg

I know he has been mentioned before on this site, but I need solid evidence. He's got his hooks into my mother, and she can't see it. If I could speak to anyone who has been deceived by him before, it would help me tremendously.

magic likes this.
  7. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Its the same photo mentioned in the thread from 2011!!! Read the thread ,,,

Heidi likes this.
  8. HelpMyMother

HelpMyMother Member

Right now he lives in my house. My mother helped him get a visa and he moved in two days ago.

9. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

alemancita and Heidi like this.
  10. HelpMyMother

HelpMyMother Member

I have read it, however, it doesn't provide any proof. One member says she had been contacted directly by two women in November 2014 who had been cheated by him. I need to speak to people like that. He's been involved with my mother since long before then. Those women could help me.

11. alemancita

alemancita Well-Known Member

Bring her here to read the thread. If she doenst wake up with this informations she is blind. And yes simple, its the same guy on the Pic and in the old thread .

Amira, Heidi and simple like this.
  12. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

It was i can see :(

13. HelpMyMother

HelpMyMother Member

14. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Oh my days ,,,,Does your mother know he is married ,abusive a theif ,,,,,,According to the member who started the thread,,he was still at it when she posted in 2014 ,,,,

15. HelpMyMother

HelpMyMother Member

That thread doesn't prove anything. I need to hear directly from the people who have been conned by him.

16. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

ouch :/ thats not good. I think your mum should read the tread about him.... and Im sure he is everywhere in the internet. Be patient, it wont be easy to make her believe and to open her eyes. They are masters in manipulation. Remember that. For your every word he will have a milion excuses.. Dont give up.

Heidi, FoolInLove and alemancita like this.
  17. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Sounds like hes got quite a network ,,id wait a bit ,someone will come on and help you .

Fern, Heidi, FoolInLove and 1 other person like this.
  18. alemancita

alemancita Well-Known Member

This thread is posted by someone to warn others about him and she surely didnt this out of the blue. If a thread like that of him is not enough to prove that he is a liar , you need to contact the one which posted the thread. But for me this thread would be quite enough to get some doubts, if i were your mum. Let her read.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Heidi, simple and FoolInLove like this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Review of Marhaba Royal Salem

“D. W. and Ramzi Hamrouni”
    [​IMG] Reviewed 17 January 2013
    We have stayed at this hotel 5 times. Cannot fault the service from the staff. Exceptionally polite and helpful at all times. Reception staff greet you with a warm welcome and your room is allocated without delay. Rooms are spacious and are spotlessly clean, housekeeping staff attend every day. Food is cooked in front of you at the restaurant and great variety to suit all tastes is available from the buffet. All inclusive bar is open from early morning til late at night. Bar staff work incredibly long hours but are always smiling and attentive. They bring your drinks to your table without being asked or expecting tips. There is a gym, sauna and a beautiful indoor heated pool with jaccuzzi. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and its own private beach which is accessed via their neat gardens. What more can we say? Will definitely be returning.

Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUs...a_Royal_Salem-Sousse_Sousse_Governorate.html#

20. simple

simple Well-Known Member

If your mother knows about all the other women ,then its going to be hard ,even with proof ,He will obviously slip up soon ,by then i hope your mum will realise ,she has brought a snake into her house .He sounds awful .I hope you all stay safe .

alemancita, FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  21. HelpMyMother

HelpMyMother Member

Thank you. I really hope so, because I feel like I'm in an impossible situation here. I have to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. She doesn't want to think that she might be wrong about him. It would shatter her world, so she does mental gymnastics to convince herself he's legitimate.

Fern likes this.
  22. HelpMyMother

HelpMyMother Member

I won't give up. She's my mother.

Amira, magic, Big Bang Theory and 3 others like this.
  23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I wonder how your mother managed that :confused:

FoolInLove likes this.
  24. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Her world will be shattered ,whatever the outcome ,,Unfortunatly shes got her family involved too,,,You live in the same house ,no amount of victims is going to help ,unless she has a doubt herself ,This thread started by Shannos ,,says it all from 2011 to 2014 ,hes been active ,if your mother was inolved also at the same time ,then she is completly brainwashed ,She will see his dark side with or without victims ,she needs to read this thread for her families sake ,tell her you are worried because youve read something about him on TLR and if shes seen it ..

FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  25. simple

simple Well-Known Member

he was here before when he was married ,,Did he go back to Tunisia ???

Heidi likes this.