New member needs advice

Judithlyn

No, I mean that they will never change their traditions and customs. Do not think they will be more open to the West and yes I think scams of women also in some cases men will only increase over time because Tunisia has gotten worse over the years and more poverty leads to an increase in the exploitation of innocent people. Looking back about 20 years back in time, Tunisian women were more Western and had more rights I think. But today there has been a distinction between east and west. They look down on us Western women because we do as we will What a western woman does to adapt to the Tunisian culture, I think she will never be fully accepted by society because they are too keen on her own people to acept other nations
I think Tunisians are very prejudiced against ALL white people! Rat called me a white woman who thinks I’m better than everybody else! He’s such a pig! I’m better than him, for sure, but not compared to others!

Judithlyn

Mine wouldn't have given a shit. She's probably just gutted I survived, so she can't give my kids agro for any inheritance :rolleyes:
She's money obsessed....like a rat
Mine wouldn't have given a shit. She's probably just gutted I survived, so she can't give my kids agro for any inheritance :rolleyes:
She's money obsessed....like a rat :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Mothers are welcome too (except mine) :D
Though on a serious note, I know that like me, it's your personal space to vent....and family members may affect how we interact :)

Oh well......at least you were in the right place :D
What a prize dick he was :rolleyes:
Our mothers must have been sisters!!!

Top Bottom