New members -males- wanting to help..

SouthernGirl

I’m going to go straight to the point. I do not believe for one second any Tunisian male who becomes a member here and says he’s here to help women. I’m not a cynical person, I have nothing against Tunisian men (they are all kind of people in a country) and I have no personal grudge against them as I never got involved with any of them, never visited Tunisia. That I want to make clear.
I don’t believe it because it doesn’t make sense. And if it doesn’t make sense, it’s most likely not true.
This man claiming he wants to help women who have problems with men in Tunisia is not the first one trying to pull a fast one in this forum. A couple of years ago, a guy came on this site and did the same. He seemed very sincere and educated, spoke good English (which made him look like he’d be different than these guys working in tourism who usually speak a broken English) Turned out that the Dude was another rat. He started to flirt with some ladies in private messages after a while. I don’t have the name of the thread in mind or his name but I could find it. They come here hoping to catch some ladies. They think they’ll find some naive and vulnerable souls here. Wrong. We can’t fall for this. How are they going to help anyway? A truly honest Tunisian man who has nothing to do with rats wouldn’t even understand the rat mentality. Are these “good samaritains” shrinks? As far as translations, there are already members here who are fluent in Arabic or in French. These men’help are not needed here. The bottom line is they are just con artists and women here can’t fall for the “nice guy wanting to help” scenario.

simple

Ratslayer
There have been many pretending to help ,that have turned out to be rats ..Mine became a member on here calling himself Veronica ,in the hopes of discovering me and other members have been threatened by their rats or current girlfriends,on here...We cant boycott them because they are Tunisian as its not right to tarr everyone with the same brush.But i understand your views and of course respect them ,Eventually they will either show themselves for what they are ,or disappear and never to be heard of again .No one will give them the opportunity to flirt or act ratty ,because if someone pms you and it makes you uncomfortable ,it should be reported straight away .xxx

SouthernGirl

You’re right, Simple, we can’t boycott them, we just need to be aware that they are most likely not truthful. I’m so sorry for your experience with your rat coming here and pretending to be a woman. When I wrote my post, I didn’t even think of all the men who come on this forum pretending to be women. They’re so cunning and vicious. Whether they pretend to be women so they will be trusted and accepted as members or they act as good men who want to help former victims, their actions and motives are disgusting. I really hope they all get found out quick.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I’m going to go straight to the point. I do not believe for one second any Tunisian male who becomes a member here and says he’s here to help women. I’m not a cynical person, I have nothing against Tunisian men (they are all kind of people in a country) and I have no personal grudge against them as I never got involved with any of them, never visited Tunisia. That I want to make clear.
I don’t believe it because it doesn’t make sense. And if it doesn’t make sense, it’s most likely not true.
This man claiming he wants to help women who have problems with men in Tunisia is not the first one trying to pull a fast one in this forum. A couple of years ago, a guy came on this site and did the same. He seemed very sincere and educated, spoke good English (which made him look like he’d be different than these guys working in tourism who usually speak a broken English) Turned out that the Dude was another rat. He started to flirt with some ladies in private messages after a while. I don’t have the name of the thread in mind or his name but I could find it. They come here hoping to catch some ladies. They think they’ll find some naive and vulnerable souls here. Wrong. We can’t fall for this. How are they going to help anyway? A truly honest Tunisian man who has nothing to do with rats wouldn’t even understand the rat mentality. Are these “good samaritains” shrinks? As far as translations, there are already members here who are fluent in Arabic or in French. These men’help are not needed here. The bottom line is they are just con artists and women here can’t fall for the “nice guy wanting to help” scenario.
I understand your concerns however we have had many (genuine) Tunisians on the forum that have helped.

The forum owner that set this site up is a Tunisian man.

If anybody gets an unsolicited message then report it to a staff member and we will swiftly deal with it.

I'm not prepared to ban all Tunisian men as some genuinely want to help.

As @simple said we can't tar everyone with the same brush and if they are a rat they show themselves pretty quickly and are removed.

MH x

SouthernGirl

I understand your concerns however we have had many (genuine) Tunisians on the forum that have helped.

The forum owner that set this site up is a Tunisian man.

If anybody gets an unsolicited message then report it to a staff member and we will swiftly deal with it.

I'm not prepared to ban all Tunisian men as some genuinely want to help.

As @simple said we can't tar everyone with the same brush and if they are a rat they show themselves pretty quickly and are removed.

MH x
Thank you for your reply, MHO07. I appreciate it. However I’d like to stress the fact you that I absolutely didn’t say or even imply that Tunisian men should be banned. This is not what I think and even if someone thought it, it wouldn’t be their decision. I wouldn’t tell people in charge of this forum what they should do. I do believe that It wouldn’t be fair to boycott anybody without any tangible proof that they’re not good people. It’s not what I think. What I said was that dudes coming here saying they want to help are probably (I said probably) rats in disguise trying to bs their way through in the hope to find someone to con, or because they are trying to find out information about a former victim, or for other ulterior motives. That I’m convinced of it. That’s my opinion, people don’t have to agree but I’ll say it.
If there were Tunisian men who helped before, I haven’t seen it but I didn’t read all the existing threads. It’s a good thing of course. Also I liked to learn that the person who set up this website was a Tunisian man.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I kniw
Thank you for your reply, MHO07. I appreciate it. However I’d like to stress the fact you that I absolutely didn’t say or even imply that Tunisian men should be banned. This is not what I think and even if someone thought it, it wouldn’t be their decision. I wouldn’t tell people in charge of this forum what they should do. I do believe that It wouldn’t be fair to boycott anybody without any tangible proof that they’re not good people. It’s not what I think. What I said was that dudes coming here saying they want to help are probably (I said probably) rats in disguise trying to bs their way through in the hope to find someone to con, or because they are trying to find out information about a former victim, or for other ulterior motives. That I’m convinced of it. That’s my opinion, people don’t have to agree but I’ll say it.
If there were Tunisian men who helped before, I haven’t seen it but I didn’t read all the existing threads. It’s a good thing of course. Also I liked to learn that the person who set up this website was a Tunisian man.
I know you weren't implying that so maybe crossed wires.

Yes there have been many that have helped but many that are wolves in sheep clothing.

As long as we are vigilant and report innapropriate pms or even ones that are unsolicitated - we are here first and foremost to keep you safe.

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
You’re right, Simple, we can’t boycott them, we just need to be aware that they are most likely not truthful. I’m so sorry for your experience with your rat coming here and pretending to be a woman. When I wrote my post, I didn’t even think of all the men who come on this forum pretending to be women. They’re so cunning and vicious. Whether they pretend to be women so they will be trusted and accepted as members or they act as good men who want to help former victims, their actions and motives are disgusting. I really hope they all get found out quick.
It dosnt take long to out a rat..They bare their teeth ,when women with intellect ask questions ,its not something they are used to .Submissive women are easier to fool.Also they are quite patriotic and bite back when they believe their country is being run down ,espically by women .I would just sit back and watch them dig a hole for themselves ,its entertaining and also gives us a chance to let off steam ,when we discover they are rats .I personally enjoy the show,,Its fun knowing that they can only resort to swearing and name calling ,because they are unable to debate or discuss .xxx

Liona

Rat Expert
I don’t believe it because it doesn’t make sense.
You definitely forgot to add "for me" . It does not make sense for you. Because , can you imagine, there are people who are ready to help without any cruel ideas in the back of their mind. They exist and just want to help. What a nonsense indeed, isn't it?
A couple of years ago, a guy came on this site and did the same. He seemed very sincere and educated, spoke good English
I believe it's Hannibal or somewhat like this. If so, then , from the first second he opened his mouth it's been clear who he is and what he is for.
I do not believe for one second any Tunisian male who becomes a member here and says he’s here to help women.
If you'd remind me what country you are from, I need about 30 seconds to put the convincing statement about "people from your country" and why they can't be trusted, for instance.

SouthernGirl

Liona, exactly, it doesn’t make sense for me. Do I have to explain it? I’m not trying to push my ideas on people. It doesn’t make sense for me. My opinion.

I don’t know if the man was called Hannibal but I don’t think it was this name. It may be though, I’m not sure. I can’t remember his name but I remember there was a picture. It took a while for members to realize he was no good because he sounded smart, he expressed himself well and was very smooth.

To answer your last question, I’m from France and I live in America. If you read my post, I said that there are all kinds of people in a country. Nowhere in my post did I ripped on the people of Tunisia.

Liona

Rat Expert
I don’t know if the man was called Hannibal but I don’t think it was this name. It may be though, I’m not sure. I can’t remember his name but I remember there was a picture. It took a while for members to realize he was no good because he sounded smart, he expressed himself well and was very smooth
He was the one I mentioned above. I don't remember his name. May be Hannibal was another one, but I see his profile picture you have posted below. I meant him. Any smart person was able to notice his real nature very quickly.
To answer your last question, I’m from France and I live in America
So I could have mentioned some unpleasant facts about your country and apply it to you. This would have been rough generalization, and rather wrong one as far as I don't know you. I am trying to avoid this by all means.
Nowhere in my post did I ripped on the people of Tunisia.
What I have seen in your 1st message was you denied some certain guy his right to be genuine very quickly, though he said nothing criminal yet.

SouthernGirl

Liona, I didn’t know the guy on the picture was Hannibal as well. I thought it took a while for the members to realize he was not genuine. Not that they weren’t smart, all the opposite but he was very cunning and subtile.

As I said, I didn’t say anything bad about Tunisian people.

As far as your last statement, this is your opinion. I’ve got mine also and all is good.

Liona

Rat Expert
I didn’t know the guy on the picture was Hannibal as well.
No, his name was not Hannibal. Hannibal was another one. I only can see the tiny image ( not full size) of the photo you have attached, but I can see his photo. Mohamed something may be.. Anyway his name is not important still we have been spoken about the same person. Do you know his thread's name?
I thought it took a while for the members to realize he was not genuine.
Actually his 2-3 first messages were enough.
In the same time I remember a few Tunisian guys who's been spoken very reasonable things, and could be of a good help for the forum. Because only locals are able to explain some things which are beyond undrstanding for the foreigner.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Because only locals are able to explain some things which are beyond undrstanding for the foreigner.
I think, however, when you have been informed, you will understand ... even as a foreigner. :) Whether one really wants the one or other, might be another topic, though...

SouthernGirl

No, his name was not Hannibal. Hannibal was another one. I only can see the tiny image ( not full size) of the photo you have attached, but I can see his photo. Mohamed something may be.. Anyway his name is not important still we have been spoken about the same person. Do you know his thread's name?

Actually his 2-3 first messages were enough.
In the same time I remember a few Tunisian guys who's been spoken very reasonable things, and could be of a good help for the forum. Because only locals are able to explain some things which are beyond undrstanding for the foreigner.
Yes, Lions, his name is Mohamed Naouali.

Amira

Rat Expert
Liona, I didn’t know the guy on the picture was Hannibal as well. I thought it took a while for the members to realize he was not genuine. Not that they weren’t smart, all the opposite but he was very cunning and subtile.

As I said, I didn’t say anything bad about Tunisian people.

As far as your last statement, this is your opinion. I’ve got mine also and all is good.
No most Tunisian people are good I think but it is impossible for tourists and others to get to know their culture well enough because of the language. One does not know the culture after only two weeks of vacation or via the internet. As long as you do not understand what they say, you are an easy victim

Bubbly

Everyone shows their true colours sooner or later...
As women we need to be suspicious from men wherever they are from.
Most of the ladies are fully aware of their tricks.
If someone wants to fool around this is definitely not the right place. :D

ismail

I can understand very well the fact that you won't trust any tunisians male ladies... All you have to do is just avoiding any pm from a member that you don't trust like @Big Bang Theory said and you won't risk anything. If it happens, reported to admins and they will take care of it!
And just to clear up one thing : arabic is different from tunisian, they have much words in commons but they aren't the same language.

ismail

tu ne peux pas bloquer les gens de tunisie?
C'est pas sympa de bloquer des membres juste parce qu'on a généralisé le fait que tous les tunisiens sont des rats.
De plus les bloquer ne servira absolument à rien puisqu'ils peuvent faire d'autres comptes.
Donc si tu veux vraiment bloquer ces gens là t'as qu'à les ignorer en commençant par moi :)

Sahara

Ladies

there is no way on earth any Tunisian man is here to help in any way shape or form they are taught in the art of Bezness from a young age. I am speaking out of disgust at the so called help they offer when it is just another game to gain trust and rip you off. I know someone that is currently risking everything on the word of a guy called ousamma graba that said he loved the woman within the first few days then proceeded to lure her into sending her money even stories of his mum being ill him being ill and can’t get work because of the time of the year and when she gets a bit of backbone and stands up to him he guilt trips her about everything they have done and said he plays away with different woman each night while she believes he is sitting in his house missing her. When the truth is all guys from Tunisia even some woman have the art of Bezness in them and I am trying extremely hard to get my friend to wake up to this disaster she is gave up a good life to pursue something that isn’t there. I even said to her don’t give him any money for a month see how his attitude changes as that’s all he wants.

Last edited:
F

Former member 10

Ladies

there is no way on earth any Tunisian man is here to help in any way shape or form they are taught in the art of Bezness from a young age. I am speaking out of disgust at the so called help they offer when it is just another game to gain trust and rip you off. I know someone that is currently risking everything on the word of a guy called ousamma graba that said he loved the woman within the first few days then proceeded to lure her into sending her money even stories of his mum being ill him being ill and can’t get work because of the time of the year and when she gets a bit of backbone and stands up to him he guilt trips her about everything they have done and said he plays away with different woman each night while she believes he is sitting in his house missing her. When the truth is all guys from Tunisia even some woman have the art of Bezness in them and I am trying extremely hard to get my friend to wake up to this disaster she is gave up a good life to pursue something that isn’t there. I even said to her don’t give him any money for a month see how his attitude changes as that’s all he wants.
Hi I saw this about Oussama Graba . And not sure if the same man or not . But wondered what he promised your friend . Because Oussama Graba from souse is marrying my friend . They been together for a while now