New members -males- wanting to help..

Sahara

I am sorry i mispelt the name its osamma graba, i am sure it cant be the same person as the one my friend speaks to is from Tunis i didnt know how to edit the post thats why i repkrted it the other day i am sorry for the confusion.

F

Former member 10

Do you have a photo of him? It could be genuinely innocent . But seems weird. Where’s your friend from? How old is he ? If you don’t mind the questions.

Sahara

Sorry i dont i havent told my friend that i have wrote on here.
If you have a picture of your friends partner i would be able to tell if they are same

I cant say her name but she is from croydon if that helps any?

F

Former member 10

Sorry i dont i havent told my friend that i have wrote on here.
If you have a picture of your friends partner i would be able to tell if they are same

I cant say her name but she is from croydon if that helps any?
Ok the one with my friend was working on souse city beach hotel . 29 .
That’s fine about you not wanting her to know . I understand . How old is she ?

F

Former member 10

I feel that should help a lot . Don’t want to put a photo invade wrong me . Because I searched the name and there is a younger one . So could all be innocent . But if you know how they met etc if was that hotel . Then they says it all

Sahara

Yes i tottally understand why youndont want to put up a photo i just dont have one of her rat to give you i can try get one from her see what i can.
They met at a hotel in port el kantoui he was a barman there for the month she visited.

Can you tell me about your friends partner even though i do t think its the same but you never know with these creeps.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I think so too, Blossum. I believe that good Tunisian people who are not involved in Bezness have no interest in the topic and wouldn’t go to this site to “help”.
I don't think @Blossum meant Ismail is a rat. - I may be wrong but I tbought she was meaning mohamed was a rat

MH x

Sahara

Well I thought I should update this after speaking to this ex member Mandy I think it was (rat) me and my friend no longer speak as she was made aware of this thread and what I have said so I told her my concerns and what had been said so we no longer speak as she believes the rat can’t do wrong and I am just being a bad friend even though she has been made aware of at least two other women that he is scamming one Russian and one British she has ended our friendship and is hell bent on marrying this disgusting man.

Jisela

Rat Expert
Well I thought I should update this after speaking to this ex member Mandy I think it was (rat) me and my friend no longer speak as she was made aware of this thread and what I have said so I told her my concerns and what had been said so we no longer speak as she believes the rat can’t do wrong and I am just being a bad friend even though she has been made aware of at least two other women that he is scamming one Russian and one British she has ended our friendship and is hell bent on marrying this disgusting man.
You’re a great friend who did a lot to help. This situation may break the friendship, but there was nothing more that could be done; just wait for her to see reality.

British

You said it wasn’t the same man ? Do you have photo of this man she is with ? If she ended the friendship . It’s not your loss . It’s hers. Ending it with you because you helped her. Shows she doesn’t care for you . Previously you thought it wasn’t same man . Why now do you think it is the same . What proof do you have ?

Sahara

I am sorry “British” But at what point did I say that I think it was the same man that had been mentioned before?

I just said that the one that my friend was/is seeing is a rat.

Like I said previous I knew of two women he was let’s say “courting” when he was talking to my friend.

I do not know what is happening now as we do not talk at all.

British

I am sorry “British” But at what point did I say that I think it was the same man that had been mentioned before?

I just said that the one that my friend was/is seeing is a rat.

Like I said previous I knew of two women he was let’s say “courting” when he was talking to my friend.

I do not know what is happening now as we do not talk at all.
You say she told him what was said . So therefore your friend knows about the site. That clearly states it’s the same guy????

Sahara

i did not say she had told him what was said I don’t know if she has.

If you read the previous comments you will see that I said she was made aware of what had been said on here not that she had told him anything.

British

i did not say she had told him what was said I don’t know if she has.

If you read the previous comments you will see that I said she was made aware of what had been said on here not that she had told him anything.
Yes. He knows everything . Then told her I meant . So that implies it is intact the same Oussama ? So is she still with him ? When is she seeing him next ? You were been good friend. She will wake up don’t you worry . She’ll come back to you when she realises truth. He’ll never manage to marry everyone . So truth will come out . Then she will need you more than ever . What’s her plans with him ? When she seeing him ? Where ? Etc

Sahara

I am sorry love but I have no answers for you if he knows everything then he can be the one whoever it is your talking to answer your questions this isn't the first time I have been quizzed by a new member about this funnily enough so I am not saying another word.

British

I am sorry love but I have no answers for you if he knows everything then he can be the one whoever it is your talking to answer your questions this isn't the first time I have been quizzed by a new member about this funnily enough so I am not saying another word.
I’m replying to your posts . I’m not questioning you . You posted update. You named and shamed a man . Then said different spelling so maybe not same man . Then previous member tried to help you. Gave you information. You didn’t give any information to help. Because the woman involved is having affair behind her mans back. Your friend . Then you post an update weeks later. Accusing the person trying to help of been a rat. ? So your friend insists marrying him ? Is this before or after the divorce from her man the one she is actually married to ? So maybe this is why she stopped talking to you . She maybe don’t care he a rat . Cause stating the facts. She is already married. Maybe she don’t want you involved . So she can continue with her husband . With her apparent rat. Without anyone knowing. Mmmmm there’s only one rat here. That I can see .

British

Putting up with what ? No one even bothering you ? Your friend not listening ? She will one day . Then you’ll get her back .

British

Putting up with what ? No one even bothering you ? Your friend not listening ? She will one day . Then you’ll get her back .
Look stating facts . Your friend you think is seeing a rat . You have no proof . Your friend is married also. She’s not innocent . She doesn’t want to be friends anymore probably so she can stay married . Have affair . She’s not caring about your friendship . She’s not caring about her husband . She not caring this rat has other woman . She not caring about these poor other woman . I encourage people to be strong and happy . You get one life . Focus on the right things . Your looking out for her . I’m looking out for you . This doesn’t seem to be a friendship I’d want for myself . So advising you as a friend . You deserve better . Stay strong focus on you . Equals a happy life for you . She’ll waken up one day and you’ll be strong enough for the both of yous . That’s all I’m saying

Sahara

I will always be a friend if needed to the family

I understand I am just sick of this subject I should never have came back on here.

Good luck for future

I wont reply again its caused too much trouble for me as it is love.

British

I will always be a friend if needed to the family

I understand I am just sick of this subject I should never have came back on here.

Good luck for future

I wont reply again its caused too much trouble for me as it is love.
Sometimes all social media or sites can make a persons head worse rather than better . Just try be happy . Nothing wrong with this site . If information is true. But I see a lot of not genuine members a lot lately . And it’s a shame. Some woman are stirrers too. Not on here . But just in life in general . I’m sorry if I sound harsh about your friend . She your friend so you’d forgive her no matter what she doing to others. But for me as an outsider it not looking to good for her either. But out of respect for you . I can see it’s got to you talking about your friend that way . So yes I will change the subject . Don’t close your site here . Just wait patiently for your friend to need you . If you want the friendship back . But in the meantime focus on you too .

Sahara

I will be focusing on me I Can not do anymore

I do not want to be friends with you as it seems you are the woman that is seeing the guy as it’s funny how you know what the other member knew and wrote when most of it was private including the photos she sent

Just you look after you and I will look after me your in for a horrid time if you are who I think you are

Goodbye RAT

British

I will be focusing on me I Can not do anymore

I do not want to be friends with you as it seems you are the woman that is seeing the guy as it’s funny how you know what the other member knew and wrote when most of it was private including the photos she sent

Just you look after you and I will look after me your in for a horrid time if you are who I think you are

Goodbye RAT
Yeah it is me . I’m not denying that . I’m not trying to be friends . Was just replying. As didn’t understand why your calling me a rat ?