New members -males- wanting to help..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
But I see a lot of not genuine members a lot lately
Seems to me by reading this that it appears that it's you yourself that has not been genuine.

Don't use TLR as a means to probe and feign concern when you quite clearly had a hidden agenda!

MH

British

Yeah it is me . I’m not denying that . I’m not trying to be friends . Was just replying. As didn’t understand why your calling me a rat ?
All your posts are there for everyone to see . I think it you that is seeing him and not your friend . And it’s you that is cheating on your husband . You said wasn’t same guy. You had no proof . Said wrong spelling name . Said wrong area. You said wasnt same man . You wouldn’t give information cause you wanted him for yourself . I told you already he marrying my friend this year . Soon in fact . If you have proof let’s see it ? Of course I tell him if he accused of cheating . He didn’t know what you were talking about . But you did say different guy too . So your post came across as you talking rubbish . Or sabotage. Either way don’t call someone a rat because your best friend is one. She married . Seriously. She apparently having affair . Rat . Goes with man rat and loves him . Rat. Doesn’t talk to you now . Ace friend . Now everyone rats apart from yous too . Mmmmmm ok. I didn’t ask you to be friends . I said you stay on here maybe you make new friends . Seen as your friend doesn’t talk to you now . Was been nice to you .

British

Seems to me by reading this that it appears that it's you yourself that has not been genuine.

Don't use TLR as a means to probe and feign concern when you quite clearly had a hidden agenda!

MH
What

MH
me not genuine ? What you mean ? I was looking out for friend . Like she was . Then agreed wrong man ? So wasnt write to name and Shame wrong man . What are my hidden agendas ?

British

What

me not genuine ? What you mean ? I was looking out for friend . Like she was . Then agreed wrong man ? So wasnt write to name and Shame wrong man . What are my hidden agendas ?
I’m all for helping woman . I did . But it was agreed wrong person . I was also nice to her by saying not to close her account . Been nice . She wanted to change subject . I said ok out of respect she just looking out for her friend . I genuinely don’t think I have done anything wrong

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I told you already he marrying my friend this year . Soon in fact
You also posted the following:

Yeah it is me . I’m not denying that . I’m not trying to be friends . Was just replying. As didn’t understand why your calling me a rat ?

So which post is correct :confused:

MH

British

You also posted the following:

So which post is correct :confused:

MH
Sorry . No it is me as in the old member . Couldn’t remember details for account . I like this site for law side of things . I read a lot . I’m wedding planner . So it gives me a lot of information . This is what I mean by a lot of not genuine members lately. I tend to come here to gain knowledge. Like on offering woman pre Nup . Come here read culture . Read these woman experiences . Due to Tunisia been closed currency . It is very one sided relationship for these woman . I don’t want to see any woman / man be screwed over regarding marriage fraud . But lately these men are on here . I try to read your advice and links as to what really is the truth etc. I know marriage scams happen all time . I got offered to marry someone on Facebook for a 1000 pound desperate for green card. Didn’t even think he said anything wrong with asking in the first sentence of adding me . Trust me no hidden agenda here .

British

MH
Ok can you please remove my account then . If that’s allowed . Thanks for everything

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Ok can you please remove my account then . If that’s allowed . Thanks for everything
Can I suggest you both just put each other on ignore.

If I misunderstood then I apologise but I read it that you were also involved with the rat.

It is very easy on forums to read into things - bit like emails and texts.

You have valuable things to offer.

MH

British

Can I suggest you both just put each other on ignore.

If I misunderstood then I apologise but I read it that you were also involved with the rat.

It is very easy on forums to read into things - bit like emails and texts.

You have valuable things to offer.

MH
I was nothing but nice . We ended this conversation at new year. After agreeing wrong man . Then she wrote Sunday calling me a rat. Look I’m happy to leave it she apologised yesterday . Saying she close her account . I’m saying don’t close cause of me . I’ve left it . She looking out for her friend nothing wrong with that . No my friend with complete different guy . But the post calling me a rat last week is aimed at me . Yeah misunderstanding . I’m the old member. That now she has clicked on I’m old member . And she going mental again. I didn’t hide the fact. I nothing to hide. Just couldn’t remember my old details. Only came back on to clear it up with her . I’m a very straight to the point person . But I did realise I maybe sounded bad towards her friend . And felt bad for that . I only give advice. She wanted to leave it . I leave it . But yeah course I won’t reply . I’m not here to argue with anyone . I’m here to get educated . This site is definitely an eye opener .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Okay the plot thickens and I'm not here to play silly buggers and waste our members valuable time.

Both you Sahara and you British are posting from the same IP - you are only able to have one account.

You obviously have issues but I will not tolerate these mind games.

MH

British

Okay the plot thickens and I'm not here to play silly buggers and waste our members valuable time.

Both you Sahara and you British are posting from the same IP - you are only able to have one account.

You obviously have issues but I will not tolerate these mind games.

MH
Are you serious ?

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
I’m going to go straight to the point. I do not believe for one second any Tunisian male who becomes a member here and says he’s here to help women. I’m not a cynical person, I have nothing against Tunisian men (they are all kind of people in a country) and I have no personal grudge against them as I never got involved with any of them, never visited Tunisia. That I want to make clear.
I don’t believe it because it doesn’t make sense. And if it doesn’t make sense, it’s most likely not true.
This man claiming he wants to help women who have problems with men in Tunisia is not the first one trying to pull a fast one in this forum. A couple of years ago, a guy came on this site and did the same. He seemed very sincere and educated, spoke good English (which made him look like he’d be different than these guys working in tourism who usually speak a broken English) Turned out that the Dude was another rat. He started to flirt with some ladies in private messages after a while. I don’t have the name of the thread in mind or his name but I could find it. They come here hoping to catch some ladies. They think they’ll find some naive and vulnerable souls here. Wrong. We can’t fall for this. How are they going to help anyway? A truly honest Tunisian man who has nothing to do with rats wouldn’t even understand the rat mentality. Are these “good samaritains” shrinks? As far as translations, there are already members here who are fluent in Arabic or in French. These men’help are not needed here. The bottom line is they are just con artists and women here can’t fall for the “nice guy wanting to help” scenario.
I don't trust mena guys.
The Koran teaches that it can help believers, deceive unbelievers pleases allah according to Islam.
a Tunisian said he was a friend of mine and was trying to stop my legitimate distrust about the MENA guy he knew and who was trying to deceive me.
There is no "good Samaritan" in Islam. Christian teaching is sacrilegious, they would never do it with unbelievers.

ismail

Rat Expert
I don't trust mena guys.
The Koran teaches that it can help believers, deceive unbelievers pleases allah according to Islam.
a Tunisian said he was a friend of mine and was trying to stop my legitimate distrust about the MENA guy he knew and who was trying to deceive me.
There is no "good Samaritan" in Islam. Christian teaching is sacrilegious, they would never do it with unbelievers.
i don't want to open a debate on this but as muslim i have to make things clear.
I know you all been deceived by mena guys all of them are muslims and i understand you very well the fact that you don't trust them, but the thing that you don't know that 95% of those guys are born muslims ,but they don't read Koran, they don't know what the prophet said. they ignore that the prophet (pbuh) and his companions behaved kindly with unbelievers in period of peace.
All africans muslims know one thing that there is no god but allah and his messanger Mohammed(pbup) and if you commit a sin it can be forgiven that's all, they don't know that their oppression against a non muslim is great sin as the same for a muslim , all the immoral act's that you are seeing is due to their ignorance and low mentality. Islam has nothing to do with them.
I really wanted to face every one who scammed innocent lady who loved him with her entire heart and say to : " you judgement by god aren't gonna pass unnoticed " and leave.
Finally , all members here must get that tunisian people are an opportunistic mo********ers and with every one not only westerners,The only difference is westerners are more kind and sensitive what makes it possible way to achieve their goals no matter it's moral or immoral... Even i, a tunisian , distrust as much as i can people around me because they only see the benefits in you they don't care you as person those sociopath..
My advice for all of you if you ever met a tunisian and he start to stick to you just RUN and you will be safe.

Derbygirl

Major Ratslayer
Ismail, I do agree with you to some point. But why is Tunisian society so fertile for developping psychopathic behaviour and lack of respect and humanity towards others?That's the question I want to find the explaining answer for.
It’s the kack of money and opportunity, and the presence of envy and greed, as well as the successful track record of their friends in exploiting Western women, Myriam1..............

Liona

Major Ratslayer
why is Tunisian society so fertile for developping psychopathic behaviour and lack of respect and humanity towards others?
Last 3 weeks have been clearly demonstrating psychopathic behaviour, lack of respect and humanity towards others and also utter stupidity all over the world. Before I had no idea how many people including those from so-called developed world are nothing more but just a bunch of brainless morons.

Derbygirl

Major Ratslayer
Last 3 weeks have been clearly demonstrating psychopathic behaviour, lack of respect and humanity towards others and also utter stupidity all over the world. Before I had no idea how many people including those from so-called developed world are nothing more but just a bunch of brainless morons.
They truly are sick psychopaths...........Very cunning, in fact..............I am going to Tunisia after the Virus to sort that virus out............I don’t want him to breathe another breath.............

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
I met many mean people in my life. However, nothing compares with what I had the displeasure of knowing closely about Arab men.
It may even be that there are men who do not know the Koran,
however, it's not the case with the rat I met. He knows everything about Islam and even thought he could convert me. Jesus Mary Budah Krishna forbid! Religion of hatred against women and unbelievers!!!
It's not Islamophobia, since I have been studying the subject, so I can say firmly that it is NOT a matter of mere prejudice, something unfounded.
I mean, the fact of not being legitimate Muslim seems to be less dangerous than be so.
What kind of belief do you believe that someone is better than someone else because of their religious beliefs?
that doesn't seem fair.

Derbygirl

Major Ratslayer
I met many mean people in my life. However, nothing compares with what I had the displeasure of knowing closely about Arab men.
It may even be that there are men who do not know the Koran,
however, it's not the case with the rat I met. He knows everything about Islam and even thought he could convert me. Jesus Mary Budah Krishna forbid! Religion of hatred against women and unbelievers!!!
It's not Islamophobia, since I have been studying the subject, so I can say firmly that it is NOT a matter of mere prejudice, something unfounded.
I mean, the fact of not being legitimate Muslim seems to be less dangerous than be so.
What kind of belief do you believe that someone is better than someone else because of their religious beliefs?
that doesn't seem fair.
It’s not fair and it’s completely prejudiced, WHU..........So many times I see their FB posts............’God save all Muslims’............Doesn’t matter about the rest!!! They really do believe that their religion (and culture) is superior to all.............

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
It’s not fair and it’s completely prejudiced, WHU..........So many times I see their FB posts............’God save all Muslims’............Doesn’t matter about the rest!!! They really do believe that their religion (and culture) is superior to all.............
They are totally arrogant.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Tell me about it - my rats FB has umpteen comments referring to God.

Twat!

MH x

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
Tell me about it - my rats FB has umpteen comments referring to God.

Twat!

MH x
They use this to make you think they are reliable. Someone who prays five times a day should be a good person.
It is the view of other religions. However the God they talk about is a god who accepts lies, falsehood, theft, fraud, the Koran allows deceive "unbelievers".

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
i don't want to open a debate on this but as muslim i have to make things clear.
I know you all been deceived by mena guys all of them are muslims and i understand you very well the fact that you don't trust them, but the thing that you don't know that 95% of those guys are born muslims ,but they don't read Koran, they don't know what the prophet said. they ignore that the prophet (pbuh) and his companions behaved kindly with unbelievers in period of peace.
All africans muslims know one thing that there is no god but allah and his messanger Mohammed(pbup) and if you commit a sin it can be forgiven that's all, they don't know that their oppression against a non muslim is great sin as the same for a muslim , all the immoral act's that you are seeing is due to their ignorance and low mentality. Islam has nothing to do with them.
I really wanted to face every one who scammed innocent lady who loved him with her entire heart and say to : " you judgement by god aren't gonna pass unnoticed " and leave.
Finally , all members here must get that tunisian people are an opportunistic mo********ers and with every one not only westerners,The only difference is westerners are more kind and sensitive what makes it possible way to achieve their goals no matter it's moral or immoral... Even i, a tunisian , distrust as much as i can people around me because they only see the benefits in you they don't care you as person those sociopath..
My advice for all of you if you ever met a tunisian and he start to stick to you just RUN and you will be safe.
What is a MENA guy i have no idea?? :Geek: