New members -males- wanting to help..

Tinker-lulu

I’m going to go straight to the point. I do not believe for one second any Tunisian male who becomes a member here and says he’s here to help women. I’m not a cynical person, I have nothing against Tunisian men (they are all kind of people in a country) and I have no personal grudge against them as I never got involved with any of them, never visited Tunisia. That I want to make clear.
I don’t believe it because it doesn’t make sense. And if it doesn’t make sense, it’s most likely not true.
This man claiming he wants to help women who have problems with men in Tunisia is not the first one trying to pull a fast one in this forum. A couple of years ago, a guy came on this site and did the same. He seemed very sincere and educated, spoke good English (which made him look like he’d be different than these guys working in tourism who usually speak a broken English) Turned out that the Dude was another rat. He started to flirt with some ladies in private messages after a while. I don’t have the name of the thread in mind or his name but I could find it. They come here hoping to catch some ladies. They think they’ll find some naive and vulnerable souls here. Wrong. We can’t fall for this. How are they going to help anyway? A truly honest Tunisian man who has nothing to do with rats wouldn’t even understand the rat mentality. Are these “good samaritains” shrinks? As far as translations, there are already members here who are fluent in Arabic or in French. These men’help are not needed here. The bottom line is they are just con artists and women here can’t fall for the “nice guy wanting to help” scenario.
Very interesting, I’m new here and I’ve been to Tunisia many times only on holidays as I think is a lovely place to go on holidays and good value for money however I don’t get “involved” as it were, Tunisian men stick together they’re “brothers” and they don’t tell on each other, so don’t believe in this “Good Samaritan” lark, treat them as friends because if you travel alone you might need genuine help if something happens, the money issue please don’t even mention that, if someone helps you give a gift as a thank you but don’t go further, single ladies , remember “love” can be blind, better to be alone than in a bad relationship, keep safe x

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Very interesting, I’m new here and I’ve been to Tunisia many times only on holidays as I think is a lovely place to go on holidays and good value for money however I don’t get “involved” as it were, Tunisian men stick together they’re “brothers” and they don’t tell on each other, so don’t believe in this “Good Samaritan” lark, treat them as friends because if you travel alone you might need genuine help if something happens, the money issue please don’t even mention that, if someone helps you give a gift as a thank you but don’t go further, single ladies , remember “love” can be blind, better to be alone than in a bad relationship, keep safe x
I agree with you, they are all brothers until one finds it in his own interest to betray his brother. They are so shallow, especially for money. There is no way they can be trusted. You Il never know the truth until you understand and see everything with your own eyes. Once again, it is better to stay away from their drama.