New tunisian love rat

tunisgirl28

His name is moncef khrissi, i chat with him a long time always it was fun till he started to ask me in decembre for money so he can buy a present for his girlfriend...

[22-12-2012 19:58:46] *40943049: hi
[22-12-2012 20:01:39]*: hi
[22-12-2012 20:02:48] *40943049: can u help me
[22-12-2012 20:02:56] *: maybe
[22-12-2012 20:03:25] *40943049: thank you
[22-12-2012 20:04:06] moncef40943049: i need 60 euro if you can
[22-12-2012 20:04:15] *: i dont think so
[22-12-2012 20:04:41] *: typical tunisian they only need european women for money visa nd sex
[22-12-2012 20:04:53] *40943049: thx
[22-12-2012 20:05:02]*40943049: im gulty
[22-12-2012 20:05:10] *: why u dont ask ur girlfriend?
[22-12-2012 20:05:45] *40943049: i odn't
[22-12-2012 20:06:00] m40943049: i don't want
[22-12-2012 20:06:10] *40943049: because i will do something for her with this money
[22-12-2012 20:06:52] *40943049: this why
[22-12-2012 20:07:04] *: ok but good luck to find someone who want to help u
[22-12-2012 20:07:23] *: why u dont go work

today i send this to his gf to warn her few minuuts later he put a pic from me on his fb hes a pathetic little person... so i want say to everyone watch out for this rat...

C

catgirl

To be honest: What stands at Facebook as his status means a brown substance and a drain...sorry for saying this...but I dont find other words for it!
So many people...mainly Tunisian men write "married to..."...some European name....and the European girlfriends do accept this and then it also shows up that their profile.

Listen, I know one person semi-personally (the brother of a "friend") and he is also "married" to an American woman...who went to Tunisia once after they "met" on Facebook...and suddenly they are married on FB and they are actually are not married in real life...
I know another one who is married on Facebook to his cousine...and they have fun on Facebook with that!
It´s just pathetic!

If it is possible I would marry my CAT on Facebook, but she has got no own profile where she can approve my request....for Facebook marriage :)

tunisgirl28

just put in his name on fb ;) nd u will see there standing married to ..... (cant put real names here) but im sure they not married in real life ;) but im surely know that she does everything he say to her...

Habibi

Hi! Old post, but i have an opinion. :)
It's not a nice thing this boy asked of you, of course. Nor is it nice that you talk to married men. If they are not married then a couple. It wasn't nice!

simple

Ratslayer
Hi! Old post, but i have an opinion. :)
It's not a nice thing this boy asked of you, of course. Nor is it nice that you talk to married men. If they are not married then a couple. It wasn't nice!
Hi @Habibi ,,Prehaps he never told her about his girlfriend ,,Why would he go online and talk to women ,if he had girlfriend ??It takes two to tango..How many other women does he talk to online to ask for money???If he really respects his girlfriend ,he would not do this ,but then prehaps she knew he was asking women for money ...He is bad ...and a big fat dirty rat ..

Habibi

Sorry, I might have misunderstood. But there's the conversation, "why don't you ask your girlfriend?" So probably knew he have a girlfriend . He didn't hide it. I know what Tunisian men are like. Respect for the exception, of course. That's just one in a thousand, I know. Sorry if you don't like my opinion. We don't know the whole story, unfortunately there are many naive girls too, they have no self-criticism, no self-confidence. Believe me I know what I'm talking about. And I am really sorry for poor girls:(. Sometimes when I see something like that, I'd love to talk to the poor girl about it. But I know it's not worth it because they don't believe it. They believe the boy is in love with her. But she don't believe in a European woman. Sometimes they tell me I'm just jealous. Unfortunately I know what Im talking about.:Cry:

Judithlyn

Senior Rat Expert
Hi @Habibi ,,Prehaps he never told her about his girlfriend ,,Why would he go online and talk to women ,if he had girlfriend ??It takes two to tango..How many other women does he talk to online to ask for money???If he really respects his girlfriend ,he would not do this ,but then prehaps she knew he was asking women for money ...He is bad ...and a big fat dirty rat ..
ALL of them are big, fat rats! Good god, ladies, ask yourself....would a 20-30 years younger dude from MY country give me 2glances? If the answer is no, good COW, you have a con artist Tunisian asshole! Run as if your life depends on it....cause it actually does!

simple

Ratslayer
Sorry, I might have misunderstood. But there's the conversation, "why don't you ask your girlfriend?" So probably knew he have a girlfriend . He didn't hide it. I know what Tunisian men are like. Respect for the exception, of course. That's just one in a thousand, I know. Sorry if you don't like my opinion. We don't know the whole story, unfortunately there are many naive girls too, they have no self-criticism, no self-confidence. Believe me I know what I'm talking about. And I am really sorry for poor girls:(. Sometimes when I see something like that, I'd love to talk to the poor girl about it. But I know it's not worth it because they don't believe it. They believe the boy is in love with her. But she don't believe in a European woman. Sometimes they tell me I'm just jealous. Unfortunately I know what Im talking about.:Cry:
I dont see any reason why its ok for a rat to take advantage of any girl ,what ever reason ,what ever circumstances .I know its not right for a woman to talk to a married ,engaged man in Tunisia.But im sure she didnt hunt for him online .The are rampant on the internet and women should be made aware and to learn to stay away from them ..There is no decent Tunisian man would be in a relationship and still ask other women for money .Rest assured we have all been accused of causing "saboutage" .by many a rat and we are all jealous according to rat girlfriends .There are new members on here everyday ,so it goes on and on .The only thing we can do is advise and help when they have been torn to shreds ,by evil rats who destroy not only the one they scam ,but also peoples belief that Tunisia is a good place .