New tunisian love rat

tunisgirl28

His name is moncef khrissi, i chat with him a long time always it was fun till he started to ask me in decembre for money so he can buy a present for his girlfriend...

[22-12-2012 19:58:46] *40943049: hi
[22-12-2012 20:01:39]*: hi
[22-12-2012 20:02:48] *40943049: can u help me
[22-12-2012 20:02:56] *: maybe
[22-12-2012 20:03:25] *40943049: thank you
[22-12-2012 20:04:06] moncef40943049: i need 60 euro if you can
[22-12-2012 20:04:15] *: i dont think so
[22-12-2012 20:04:41] *: typical tunisian they only need european women for money visa nd sex
[22-12-2012 20:04:53] *40943049: thx
[22-12-2012 20:05:02]*40943049: im gulty
[22-12-2012 20:05:10] *: why u dont ask ur girlfriend?
[22-12-2012 20:05:45] *40943049: i odn't
[22-12-2012 20:06:00] m40943049: i don't want
[22-12-2012 20:06:10] *40943049: because i will do something for her with this money
[22-12-2012 20:06:52] *40943049: this why
[22-12-2012 20:07:04] *: ok but good luck to find someone who want to help u
[22-12-2012 20:07:23] *: why u dont go work

today i send this to his gf to warn her few minuuts later he put a pic from me on his fb hes a pathetic little person... so i want say to everyone watch out for this rat...

C

catgirl

To be honest: What stands at Facebook as his status means a Shite and a pee...sorry for saying this...but I dont find other words for it!
So many people...mainly Tunisian men write "married to..."...some European name....and the European girlfriends do accept this and then it also shows up that their profile.

Listen, I know one person semi-personally (the brother of a "friend") and he is also "married" to an American woman...who went to Tunisia once after they "met" on Facebook...and suddenly they are married on FB and they are actually are not married in real life...
I know another one who is married on Facebook to his cousine...and they have fun on Facebook with that!
It´s just pathetic!

If it is possible I would marry my CAT on Facebook, but she has got no own profile where she can approve my request....for Facebook marriage :)

tunisgirl28

just put in his name on fb ;) nd u will see there standing married to ..... (cant put real names here) but im sure they not married in real life ;) but im surely know that she does everything he say to her...

Habibi

Hi! Old post, but i have an opinion. :)
It's not a nice thing this boy asked of you, of course. Nor is it nice that you talk to married men. If they are not married then a couple. It wasn't nice!

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi! Old post, but i have an opinion. :)
It's not a nice thing this boy asked of you, of course. Nor is it nice that you talk to married men. If they are not married then a couple. It wasn't nice!
Hi @Habibi ,,Prehaps he never told her about his girlfriend ,,Why would he go online and talk to women ,if he had girlfriend ??It takes two to tango..How many other women does he talk to online to ask for money???If he really respects his girlfriend ,he would not do this ,but then prehaps she knew he was asking women for money ...He is bad ...and a big fat dirty rat ..

Habibi

Sorry, I might have misunderstood. But there's the conversation, "why don't you ask your girlfriend?" So probably knew he have a girlfriend . He didn't hide it. I know what Tunisian men are like. Respect for the exception, of course. That's just one in a thousand, I know. Sorry if you don't like my opinion. We don't know the whole story, unfortunately there are many naive girls too, they have no self-criticism, no self-confidence. Believe me I know what I'm talking about. And I am really sorry for poor girls:(. Sometimes when I see something like that, I'd love to talk to the poor girl about it. But I know it's not worth it because they don't believe it. They believe the boy is in love with her. But she don't believe in a European woman. Sometimes they tell me I'm just jealous. Unfortunately I know what Im talking about.:Cry:

J

Judithlyn

Hi @Habibi ,,Prehaps he never told her about his girlfriend ,,Why would he go online and talk to women ,if he had girlfriend ??It takes two to tango..How many other women does he talk to online to ask for money???If he really respects his girlfriend ,he would not do this ,but then prehaps she knew he was asking women for money ...He is bad ...and a big fat dirty rat ..
ALL of them are big, fat rats! Good god, ladies, ask yourself....would a 20-30 years younger dude from MY country give me 2glances? If the answer is no, good COW, you have a con artist Tunisian asshole! Run as if your life depends on it....cause it actually does!

simple

Major Ratslayer
Sorry, I might have misunderstood. But there's the conversation, "why don't you ask your girlfriend?" So probably knew he have a girlfriend . He didn't hide it. I know what Tunisian men are like. Respect for the exception, of course. That's just one in a thousand, I know. Sorry if you don't like my opinion. We don't know the whole story, unfortunately there are many naive girls too, they have no self-criticism, no self-confidence. Believe me I know what I'm talking about. And I am really sorry for poor girls:(. Sometimes when I see something like that, I'd love to talk to the poor girl about it. But I know it's not worth it because they don't believe it. They believe the boy is in love with her. But she don't believe in a European woman. Sometimes they tell me I'm just jealous. Unfortunately I know what Im talking about.:Cry:
I dont see any reason why its ok for a rat to take advantage of any girl ,what ever reason ,what ever circumstances .I know its not right for a woman to talk to a married ,engaged man in Tunisia.But im sure she didnt hunt for him online .The are rampant on the internet and women should be made aware and to learn to stay away from them ..There is no decent Tunisian man would be in a relationship and still ask other women for money .Rest assured we have all been accused of causing "saboutage" .by many a rat and we are all jealous according to rat girlfriends .There are new members on here everyday ,so it goes on and on .The only thing we can do is advise and help when they have been torn to shreds ,by evil rats who destroy not only the one they scam ,but also peoples belief that Tunisia is a good place .

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
ALL of them are big, fat rats! Good god, ladies, ask yourself....would a 20-30 years younger dude from MY country give me 2glances? If the answer is no, good COW, you have a con artist Tunisian asshole! Run as if your life depends on it....cause it actually does!
Yes they do give glances and ask out in UK. The other day a 26 yr old asked me out from London. I dont display my age there only here. I blocked him on fb. Its Lockdown and many turn to internet to meet someone as bars n clubs closed.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes they do give glances and ask out in UK. The other day a 26 yr old asked me out from London. I dont display my age there only here. I blocked him on fb. Its Lockdown and many turn to internet to meet someone as bars n clubs closed.
You missed the point that Judithlyn was making. By « give 2 glances ». she meant « be interested» as in interested in a serious relationship. Of course that occasionally a young man will check out a good-looking older woman passing by in the street and there are young guys all over the Internet who like to mess around online and flirt with ladies much older than them, cute or not, for fun and sex, mostly virtual. But would they marry them? Of course not. They’ll look in their age group for that.

Last edited:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
You missed the point that Judithlyn was making. By « give 2 glances ». she meant « be interested» as in interested in a serious relationship. Of course that occasionally a young man will check out a good-looking older woman passing by in the street and there are young guys all over the Internet who like to mess around online and flirt with ladies much older than them, cute or not, for fun and sex, mostly virtual. But would they marry them? Of course not. They’ll look in their age group for that.
I agree and I would not want to marry them. They don’t have olde world charm as Tunisian young men do which is why so many older women marry them.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I agree and I would not want to marry them. They don’t have olde world charm as Tunisian young men do which is why so many older women marry them.
Pussycatz, thank you for your polite response. However, point missed again.
First, young Tunisian men are not any more charming than any other men on Earth, including the ones in your own country.
Second, there are not « so many older women » who marry young Tunisians. The ones who did, were targeted and pursued retentlessly and then unfortunately fell for their lies and their superficial and fake charm. I’m not saying that Tunisian men can not be genuinely charming, but the ones who marry much older women are not. Let’s not pretend that these O so charming boys are sincere and that they marry women 20 years older or more because they are crazy in love with them.

Last edited:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
First, young Tunisian men are not any more charming than any other men on Earth, including the ones in your own country.
Second, there are not « so many older women » who marry young Tunisians. The ones who did, were targeted and pursued retentlessly and then unfortunately fell for their lies and their superficial and fake charm. I’m not saying that Tunisian men can not be genuinely charming, but the ones who marry much older women are not. Let’s not pretend that these O so charming boys are sincere and that they marry women 20 years older or more because they are crazy in love with them.
Ok well let’s see. Zied is 29 now, we have a 34 yr age gap, it’s not that obvious despite some catty remarks as I gave my real age, he’s consistent, we talk whenever whatever time I’m feeling insecure. Last night I had a heart arrhythmia episode and woke him up at 4 am as I thought I might die because I didn’t want to call ambulance unless I absolutely had to due to the hospitals being the least safe place due to the pandemic patients there. He calmed me because sometimes panic attacks create irregular heartbeats. Never met a twenty something so calm and patient with my many episodes in past except nurses or junior doctors. They mature much faster in Tunisia and are respectful and responsible. I believe he may be crazy in love with me. It’s not impossible.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Ok well let’s see. Zied is 29 now, we have a 34 yr age gap, it’s not that obvious despite some catty remarks as I gave my real age, he’s consistent, we talk whenever whatever time I’m feeling insecure. Last night I had a heart arrhythmia episode and woke him up at 4 am as I thought I might die because I didn’t want to call ambulance unless I absolutely had to due to the hospitals being the least safe place due to the pandemic patients there. He calmed me because sometimes panic attacks create irregular heartbeats. Never met a twenty something so calm and patient with my many episodes in past except nurses or junior doctors. They mature much faster in Tunisia and are respectful and responsible. I believe he may be crazy in love with me. It’s not impossible.
Oh Mio Dio....either this woman is toying with each and everyone of us or there are other pathological issues here. Infuriating

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Oh Mio Dio....either this woman is toying with each and everyone of us or there are other pathological issues here. Infuriating
So you speak for the majority and are an amateur Psychiatrist...well your diagnosis is wrong. I'm neither toying nor insane. Just because my experience may be different to yours. Don't you ever think outside the box?

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I agree with you...lol but they sure can pretend. I am older than my rat and i honestly thought he loved me...lol the pretending went on for a few years. As soon as he arrived in Canada the charade ended and things became clear very quicly...The sad thing is that as soon as i noticed what he was about i told him to leave but he did not want to. I dont think that i had a legal right to kick him out and also i was responsible for him for the 3 years. It was very difficult and damaging to have to live in this situation for so long. To watch someone being so disrespectful, cruel and rude but not being able to do something about it. I think if it was not for my home and financial situation at that time i would have left myself. Afterwards, it all seems so clear but at the time before he came to Canada i actually believed that he loved me.

Last edited:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I agree with you...lol but they sure can pretend. I am older than my rat and i honestly thought he loved me...lol the pretending went on for a few years. As soon as he arrived in Canada the charade ended and things became clear very quicly...The sad thing is that as soon as i noticed what he was about i told him to leave but he did not want to. I dont think that i had a legal right to kick him out and also i was responsible for him for the 3 years. It was very difficult and damaging to have to live in this situation for so long. To watch someone being so disrespectful, cruel and rude but not being able to do something about it. I think if it was not for my home and financial situation at that time i would have left myself. Afterwards, it all seems so clear but at the time before he came to Canada i actually believed that he loved me.
I want to give my man the same chance to prove to me he keeps his promises. I think we will work things out together. I admit I’m scared for all the things I’ve read on TLR and I’ve given him a hard time questioning his motives and I’m really surprised he’s put up with my insecurities and lack of trust. We have had many disagreements about money but I kept enabling him by giving him more which I’m sure he didn’t appreciate as he always quoted that his friends got even more. I feel that was fear of losing him if I did not or he would cheat on me, but my friends said well if he was going to cheat he now had the means to do it! So far no woman has claimed she has had an affair with him. I came on TLR with our photos since deleted to see if anyone recognised him. Seems he has not cheated online at least. What he does in his hometown remains to be seen as Tunisian women don’t speak of their affairs lest it gives them a bad reputation. Most don’t even have their real pics on Facebook. I’ve asked a couple of his old Facebook friends they don’t even answer. The Europeans did and confirmed he was just a friend. He’s blocked all soon after we met in person. I can unblock and question who I like he says. I’ve spent many sleepless nights looking for evidence of cheating n found none so far.

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Pussycatz, you're enabling him to manipulate you even more, revealing all your weaknesses so that he precisely knows which buttons to push in your personality. The more you ask him, the more he knows how to handle you.
Once in GB do you think he will be pleased when you wake him up at 4 AM when having a panic attack due to his behaviour? No way !
You do have some serious psychological issues my dear, clear them out before living with Zied...it's very obvious and urgent.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Pussycatz, you're enabling him to manipulate you even more, revealing all your weaknesses so that he precisely knows which buttons to push in your personality. The more you ask him, the more he knows how to handle you.
Once in GB do you think he will be pleased when you wake him up at 4 AM when having a panic attack due to his behaviour? No way !
You do have some serious psychological issues my dear, clear them out before living with Zied...it's very obvious and urgent.
No need to be rude Miriam, what serious psychological issues? you usually are nice, I have anxiety yes but my cognition and decision making is intact. In fact making professional assumptions out of your field of expertise in a derogative way can damage a person emotionally. That’s emotional abuse be it from a Male or female. I’m happy your life is so perfect with your husband. I know my Fiance’s faults and believe you me I can and have woken him up in Tunisia with heart episodes and been taken to hospital there with him by my bedside. London will be easier and quicker for him because I am an emergency priority with heart issues. I am usually monitored in high dependency units which makes living in Tunisia impossible due to lack of high tech equipment in their general hospitals whereas my Canadian ex boyfriend who probably caused the stress related condition whilst living in London with me barely showed up in hospital and left me two days later at home having hit my credit cards for cash withdrawals. I could barely move and my elderly aunt took me in. Zied isn’t going to turn into the monster he was overnight. Despite your prognosis of our future together. It may be flawed but in health matters not.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
People telling you you have psychological issues is not being unnice. We all have as adults some psychological damage, at different levels, because life hurt us all at one point. In your case, your emotional baggage makes it easy for a man to have a hold on you and be vulnerable and dependent and it doesn’t take being a psychologist to see it.
We tell you that because it’s obvious you need help. It’s not fair of you to try to make people feel guilty telling them that what they say could damage a person emotionally. Think of it. If people have the power to damage you emotionally because they tell you you have psychological issues, then it means you’re already damaged emotionally to start with.
For one thing, you have panic attacks. That needs to be addressed so it doesn’t continue to affect your quality of life and your well-being.
You say that your decision making is intact. Are you kidding? It’s anything but intact. You had heart problems in the middle of the night and you call your boyfriend instead of a doctor emergency line. It’s not only immature but it’s irresponsible. If you have heart issues, you know it has to be taken seriously. Your Zied is not a God. Call the freaking doctor if you think you may die (that was your words, that you think you were going to die)
Sometimes it sounds that you do toy with us as someone said it yesterday. I don’t think you do it all the time but at times you do want to tease us. I don’t know if it’s to show off or because you think it’s funny. No big deal but I’m telling you anyway so you know how you come across.
We see psychological issues because you write a lot of bizarre stuff that come out of nowhere. You start on a topic and you’re going in a completely different direction that has nothing to do with what you were saying at first. It’s like you’re writing too fast and don’t scatter your thoughts. I told you before that you don’t always make sense and your answer was that you’re a writer and you don’t expect people to understand you. In other words, my writing is too subtile for you to understand. No, you just write odd things without really thinking and you think it sounds witty and intelligent. You drift away from the original topic because you don’t want to talk about it. You contradict yourself a lot too.
Now it sounds mean all I say. I’m sorry and I could say more but you don’t care anyway. I only wish you could see that you’re being trapped and you allow someone to use you, so yes, get professional help because you’re suffering now and then it will get worse, Pussycatz. You’re wounded and you need a shrink who will help you to put your sh.. together and to see better what you really need for yourself. This man became your everything. You’re hooked, addicted and infatuated. You are like a puppet in his hands. Read the stories of former victims and don’t think he’s any different. From what you said about him, he’s the same, if not worse.