news from my rat

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Mario666, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Mario666

Mario666 Member

My rat told me that he was kicked out of his house and he is now walking with his friends on the street. He has not asked for money yet. I feel guilty

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Why do you feel guilty? What did you do :confused:

Mario666 likes this.
  3. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

i am not belive him Mario . They is very Close to them families so sure he is live With someone

juicyfruit, Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  4. Mario666

Mario666 Member

The sad thing is that I know he is a good student and he wants to succeed in life, but he does not realize how things are in his environment, all the rats are together but they will always bite each other. Now I am in the face of anger with that damn rat.

5. Mario666

Mario666 Member

I feel guilty because I've always been a responsible adult, and I think maybe I can change the world of that rat, but in the end that damn rat will bite me

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No, you are not. Just leave that group and ban him from your fb. Don't read any mail you get from that group

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He is not your responsibility. You don't know him. He can tell you anything you want to hear on the internet

juicyfruit, Amira and Mario666 like this.
  8. Mario666

Mario666 Member

Thank you very much for the advice

Heidi and Amira like this.
  9. Mario666

Mario666 Member

I feel good, read the comments of all of you

Amira likes this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Stay with us. We are here to help 55f9d9662f098_group-hug(1).gif

11. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Well Mario...I already told you why they tell this lie. I will also tell you this though: I spent almost two years living in Tunisia, prior to that, I'd spent a lot of time there.....these families are CLOSE! They all help each other, nobody will be left without a roof or food, EVERYBODY knows where each family member is....you can't even have a shower in peace!
    If there is a fallout, an aunt, a grandparent, a friend etc would take each other in.

One of the things I really liked in Tunisia, was that to help each other, they would literally give the shirt off their back, their last dinar...they will go without themselves, if their friend or family members need was deemed greater than their own.
    Family and friends of rat always gave us food, a bed etc....this is their culture, it is normal!

There is more chance of me being invited for tea and crumpets with the Queen, than there is of your rat walking around homeless....he is telling you this for pity, he is waiting for you to offer money...do not fall for it!
    He is not your responsibility!!
    Would you give money to any internet stranger? If yes, then please....chuck a bit in my direction :D
    Heidi is right, block him, ignore him....he will destroy you.
    Before you block him, a link to his FB in our pm would be most appreciated :thumbsup:

12. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

the family is all for them it is true and often both brother uncle Aunt etc live together in the same village and often marry one of the family. They will not do anything wrong before the jungle section goes so they are mad in the tourist areas but they should be aware also of what the cousin sees drinking alcohol smokes etc but it's weird that flying with women is ok then only laughs those of the women this I think are double moral because these women think that there are real feelings but for them it's only money

Laura2014 and juicyfruit like this.
  13. Mario666

Mario666 Member

I'm not going to add money to that rat, now I'm fighting with the angel and the demon inside me, the angel tells me to help that rat, and my demon tells me to burn that rat, I choose to burn that rat

14. Mango Chutney

I am your demon: BURN THAT RAT!!!
    He deserves the fires of hell for his lying and scamming.

Lovelylondon, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  15. Mario666

Mario666 Member

Wow, I'm very surprised to think that I knew that rat.

16. Mario666

Mario666 Member

hahaha, yes yes, fire on him

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  17. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I would feel pity for him if I knew it was true, but it’s unlikely. He would have family or extended family, or even friends who will take him in. Family there is really, really close.
    And look at what he says literally. He was kicked out and is walking in the street with his friends. Did he say he was homeless and had to sleep on the street? My rat was crafty that way, lots of implications, but no specifics.

juicyfruit and Mario666 like this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Even without knowing why he got kicked out :confused:

Mario666 and juicyfruit like this.
  19. Mario666

Mario666 Member

You know, I read a lot of your comments and I understand the behavior of my rat. Every thing you say perfectly describes that rat.

20. Goodoldchap

Goodoldchap Active Member

Although being kicked out from his house is likely to happen and him not able to afford renting or sharing a friends place is also possible, he may want your help but won't dare ask you. Being kicked out the family's house may still be a lie we don't know for sure. How long have you known him for? Have you financially helped him before? I hate to say this but if the rat is gay (actually a secret heterosexual but he doe it for money they are usually more bald with their plans, it seems that gay victims are more vulnerable victims for some reason easier to fall and these men knows this. I saw them on few occasions with tourist men and they look embarrassed sitting with the tourist but he does it anyways because he needs the money he can get. The story of getting kicked out if his family house because they realised that he is gay is common to make you sympathise and feel guilt that he is in this deep trouble because he wanted to be with you.

21. Mango Chutney

Ya, it's all bullshit. Houssem's cousin Dali moved into the family home in the village Khelidia, after his parents kicked him out.
    He stayed with us all until things were fixed, and then his family moved to Ezzahra anyway.
    He's a horrible boy...I took an instant dislike to him from day one!
    But that's what Tunisian families do, they all muck in, they all rally round and help each other.
    I wonder how come he can still afford internet access and keep his phone charged if he is living on the streets? Lying git!

Lovelylondon, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  22. Brasilgirl

If you decide that the angel is winning, just remember that money is only a temporary help. If his family has disowned him he needs to figure it out on his own. It’s part of being a man.
    Funding his inability to care for himself is not helping him! It’s enabling him!
    Best to stay clear of his problems and not send him anything. If he’s honest or not, it’s not good to offer money.
    He has to make peace with his family. If there is an ounce of truth to what he tells you.

juicyfruit likes this.
  23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Is Rafik Ayari in this fb group too? He is in our gallery. He goes both ways - anything to scam money. This fb group might be especially for fishing victims :whistle:

Unbenannt.PNG157.PNG Tunisian Love Rat Rafik Ayari

24. Brasilgirl

They study the same rat manuals. :thumbsup:

25. Mango Chutney

He is not honest, there is no truth. Once Mario speaks out more on the forum....you will see this. Mario has got a 100% guaranteed rat :thumbsup:
    Haha, great minds...I gave Mario a link to this freak already :D

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.