news from my rat

Goodoldchap

Mario, please ignore the above advice from Good old chap and send him NO money. It is your money and it is not your responsibility to finance a rat you haven't even met. If you send money once, there will be more requests for larger amounts....when you say no, it's time for those pathetic suicide hints to start, and if you've exchanged compromising photos...blackmail begins.
You don't need to ask the rat questions or ask for proof of where he is, you need to block him. You know what this rats ultimate goal is.
Wait!!!!! He has never met him before??? Wtf???? Why should he send him fuck all then this is a load of farse!!!

Heidi

Inactive
Mario, two days after registering in that fb group, you received a message from a rat half your age. He was clearly fishing you.
He might like older men but, sorry, not double his age.
He included you in his real fb, where his family is also. So his rat family knows about you.
If he got kicked out of the house (which he did not) it certainly was not because of you

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
BUT what if he is actually gay and he likes you??! I am very sure there are true gay men in Tunisia who even dates amongst each other in secrecy. The story he said may or may not be true and you need to ask him why has he been kicked out he is probably expecting that question if you haven't asked him already. There are still ways to make sure that him renting a place is true and he isn't using the money for something else,,,you could ask him suddenly after he rented to take a picture of the himself in the new apartment maybe by night time...just ask him to prove it. There are many ways he could prove this to you and if you choose to help give him exactly how much he needs for renting temporarily no important sums of money maybe give him enough rent for three days and make sure you emphasise to him on fixing his ties with his family that they are irreplaceable. Yes Tunisian families usually have strong views about certain things if they are the traditional type and they are the majority type of families here. They may actually kick him out even if it us difficult for them to do so. Nobody knows for sure only him until you make him prove this to you.
OMG!
Mario states just a few pointed sentences and you write a complete novel about his situation! How much of the take is his rat going to give you?
We all know that in any culture, giving him money is not going to help him. If he is being true, he needs to make amends with his family. End of story. If he’s lying or not, it’s not Mario’s problem! It’s his own problem and he needs to man up and fix it himself!
Sheesh! Having a penis doesn’t make a person a man! And nobody wants a grovelling weasel/RAT!

Last edited:

Goodoldchap

OMG!
Mario states just a few pointed sentences and you write a complete novel about his situation! How much of the take is he going to give you?
We all know that in any culture, giving him money is not going to help him. If he is being true, he needs to make amends with his family. End of story. If he’s lying or not, it’s not Mario’s problem! It’s his own problem and he needs to man up and fix it himself!
Sheesh! Having a penis doesn’t make a person a man! And nobody wants a grovelling weasel.
That was the middle finger gesture you dumb fuck... I'd still rather fuck a brick than fucking you :sick:
If you read well enough I did state afterwards that I didn't realise they have not met each other...this is definitely a scam. I thought he got kicked out from his family's home after seeing his bf...
This makes this guy very highly likely a rat...like 80% chance

Heidi

Inactive
BUT what if he is actually gay and he likes you??! I am very sure there are true gay men in Tunisia who even dates amongst each other in secrecy. The story he said may or may not be true and you need to ask him why has he been kicked out he is probably expecting that question if you haven't asked him already. There are still ways to make sure that him renting a place is true and he isn't using the money for something else,,,you could ask him suddenly after he rented to take a picture of the himself in the new apartment maybe by night time...just ask him to prove it. There are many ways he could prove this to you and if you choose to help give him exactly how much he needs for renting temporarily no important sums of money maybe give him enough rent for three days and make sure you emphasise to him on fixing his ties with his family that they are irreplaceable. Yes Tunisian families usually have strong views about certain things if they are the traditional type and they are the majority type of families here. They may actually kick him out even if it us difficult for them to do so. Nobody knows for sure only him until you make him prove this to you.
That was a great post :rolleyes: I especially liked the part when you started digging your own grave :D
and one more thing: before you "assume" try this crazy method called "asking" :whistle:

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
That was the middle finger gesture you dumb fuck... I'd still rather fuck a brick than fucking you :sick:
If you read well enough I did state afterwards that I didn't realise they have not met each other...this is definitely a scam. I thought he got kicked out from his family's home after seeing his bf...
This makes this guy very highly likely a rat...like 80% chance
Don’t worry. The feeling is mutual. I’d rather stay innocent, become a Nun before even considering the likes of you as a mate.
But go ahead and fuck that brick.
And unfortunately you got ahead of yourself and made assumptions and stated some damaging suggestions before you recanted your statement. Kind of like a politician or tricky TV lawyer. It doesn’t matter once the jury has heard your statements.
You should think before you type, if that’s at all possible. Or, better yet, don’t type anything!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
because his family does not want help because he wants to do a university career. He wants to be an engineer.
Like his family would not want him educated and employed :rolleyes:
They don't half come out with some crap for cash.
The whole family would benefit from his income....they would encourage him to better himself, rather than be a coffee shop scamming prostitute.....any family globally wants the best for their kids.

Goodoldchap

Orchestrating this kind of plan to entice you to help him before you even met is a sign that this rat is using the gun shot method... More bold ways with lesser chance of success but with higher number of potential victims. Meeting you and scamming you is more proof way to get benefit but it takes him more work and planning and time. This gunshot methos talking to my several men at same time and most of them aren't keen on sending money over the u ternet before they meet but all he needs is that one man who will fall for it and he got nothing to loose but some time on his phone.

Laura2014

Staff member
My rat told me that he was kicked out of his house and he is now walking with his friends on the street. He has not asked for money yet. I feel guilty
He didn’t need to ask... you are already feeling guilty and thinking about it. Job done. If I had a pound for every sob story I’d be living a life of luxury by now.

Laura2014

Staff member
The sad thing is that I know he is a good student and he wants to succeed in life, but he does not realize how things are in his environment, all the rats are together but they will always bite each other. Now I am in the face of anger with that damn rat.
The truth is @Mario666 you only know what he told you. You don’t really know him at all. He can tell you whatever he wants, be whoever he wants. Of course he wants you to like him and to believe what he says. His job is to sound sincere and worthy of your love. The reality is very very likely to be different.

Laura2014

Staff member
Well Mario...I already told you why they tell this lie. I will also tell you this though: I spent almost two years living in Tunisia, prior to that, I'd spent a lot of time there.....these families are CLOSE! They all help each other, nobody will be left without a roof or food, EVERYBODY knows where each family member is....you can't even have a shower in peace!
If there is a fallout, an aunt, a grandparent, a friend etc would take each other in.

One of the things I really liked in Tunisia, was that to help each other, they would literally give the shirt off their back, their last dinar...they will go without themselves, if their friend or family members need was deemed greater than their own.
Family and friends of rat always gave us food, a bed etc....this is their culture, it is normal!

There is more chance of me being invited for tea and crumpets with the Queen, than there is of your rat walking around homeless....he is telling you this for pity, he is waiting for you to offer money...do not fall for it!
He is not your responsibility!!
Would you give money to any internet stranger? If yes, then please....chuck a bit in my direction :D
Heidi is right, block him, ignore him....he will destroy you.
Before you block him, a link to his FB in our pm would be most appreciated :thumbsup:
Mango is right, my rat was always pleading poverty and saying no one would help him. When I asked his brother if this was true he was incredulous. He told me immediately, do not send him money, yes that he had problems but the family are helping him.

The family stick together, no one is homeless there unless they choose to be or they are severely mentally ill and shunned by the family or unless they are an alcoholic who has blown every opportunity for help. He’s not homeless or destitute. I guarantee it. He’s managing to communicate with you, and probably sit in a coffee shop all day.

Laura2014

Staff member
I'm not going to add money to that rat, now I'm fighting with the angel and the demon inside me, the angel tells me to help that rat, and my demon tells me to burn that rat, I choose to burn that rat
The minute you send him money you are sunk. He will never stop asking, nicely at first small amounts. Just a few dinars to buy food or shoes, then it will be for rent for the non existent apartment. Then to help with tuition fees and books, transport, then a laptop he needs for studying, then a phone and so it goes on. Not forgetting he will then get sick, need medication, need warm clothes for winter..... it will never stop. Your money will be spent on his next victim he meets inthe resort. Investing your money in a new guy so he can prove to the new guy he does not ask for money and he’s a good guy and so it goes on in an ever decreasing circle of guilt and loss. He will dump you anyway when the new guy comes through with his ready cash.

Mario666

Hey, I'm not going to ask for anything since I'm not going to send money

Laura2014

Staff member
I know that he’s a peice of rat shit!
I just know that sometimes there is always that part of you that is wanting to believe him. Just recomending that she not send him anything, and there are no bad conscious feelings if she doesn’t.
Rats know how to make you feel bad. At least mine did.
I’ve told this here before. My rat was telling me how sad he was, no money, not left his house for days, could not bare to ask his parents for money. Such a sad tale. He was totally unaware that I was at the same time looking at his alternative Facebook account on a different laptop. Whilst he was telling me he was alone in his room feeling sorry for himself his friend posted a live video of him with a group of friends eating in a posh restaurant.

I said, please don’t worry your future is good you can become a clever magician and make a lot of money.

How? What is magician he said.

I said you are very smart you can be in two places at once. In bed alone at home and in a restaurant in Monastair at the same time!!!

He switched off his phone and the live video was deleted in seconds!

Mario666

Mario, please ignore the above advice from Good old chap and send him NO money. It is your money and it is not your responsibility to finance a rat you haven't even met. If you send money once, there will be more requests for larger amounts....when you say no, it's time for those pathetic suicide hints to start, and if you've exchanged compromising photos...blackmail begins.
You don't need to ask the rat questions or ask for proof of where he is, you need to block him. You know what this rats ultimate goal is.

*And don't be fooled by photos of the rats location....you'd be amazed at what I had to do to convince rat I was in the house, whilst visiting England....because even in England, I was not allowed to leave the house, except for coffee with ONE FEMALE friend...if another female friend turned up...I was to leave instantly. My selfie collection was immense because of this!
I will ignore him, as hi ignore his own respect.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
How do you know Mario666 is a man?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I’ve told this here before. My rat was telling me how sad he was, no money, not left his house for days, could not bare to ask his parents for money. Such a sad tale. He was totally unaware that I was at the same time looking at his alternative Facebook account on a different laptop. Whilst he was telling me he was alone in his room feeling sorry for himself his friend posted a live video of him with a group of friends eating in a posh restaurant.

I said, please don’t worry your future is good you can become a clever magician and make a lot of money.

How? What is magician he said.

I said you are very smart you can be in two places at once. In bed alone at home and in a restaurant in Monastair at the same time!!!

He switched off his phone and the live video was deleted in seconds!

@Laura2014....was it your rat did something similar to this?
How do you know Mario666 is a man?
It's on his profile posts...I asked ages ago if he was man, woman or beast :D
Also, we have communicated privately...he is a man :D

Bostons

Inactive
OMG!
Mario states just a few pointed sentences and you write a complete novel about his situation! How much of the take is his rat going to give you?
Sheesh! Having a penis doesn’t make a person a man! And nobody wants a grovelling weasel/RAT!
Ol' Chap sure seems obsessed with sex and sexuality! LOL! It seems it's the only thing he can drone on and on and on about! How BOORISH!

Happyagain

The minute you send him money you are sunk. He will never stop asking, nicely at first small amounts. Just a few dinars to buy food or shoes, then it will be for rent for the non existent apartment. Then to help with tuition fees and books, transport, then a laptop he needs for studying, then a phone and so it goes on. Not forgetting he will then get sick, need medication, need warm clothes for winter..... it will never stop. Your money will be spent on his next victim he meets inthe resort. Investing your money in a new guy so he can prove to the new guy he does not ask for money and he’s a good guy and so it goes on in an ever decreasing circle of guilt and loss. He will dump you anyway when the new guy comes through with his ready cash.
Exactly Laura2014, you are absolutely right. Give the rat a finger and he will take your whole hand

Top Bottom