news from my rat

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
I know that he’s a peice of rat shit!
I just know that sometimes there is always that part of you that is wanting to believe him. Just recomending that she not send him anything, and there are no bad conscious feelings if she doesn’t.
Rats know how to make you feel bad. At least mine did.
I’ve told this here before. My rat was telling me how sad he was, no money, not left his house for days, could not bare to ask his parents for money. Such a sad tale. He was totally unaware that I was at the same time looking at his alternative Facebook account on a different laptop. Whilst he was telling me he was alone in his room feeling sorry for himself his friend posted a live video of him with a group of friends eating in a posh restaurant.

I said, please don’t worry your future is good you can become a clever magician and make a lot of money.

How? What is magician he said.

I said you are very smart you can be in two places at once. In bed alone at home and in a restaurant in Monastair at the same time!!!

He switched off his phone and the live video was deleted in seconds!

Mario666

Mario, please ignore the above advice from Good old chap and send him NO money. It is your money and it is not your responsibility to finance a rat you haven't even met. If you send money once, there will be more requests for larger amounts....when you say no, it's time for those pathetic suicide hints to start, and if you've exchanged compromising photos...blackmail begins.
You don't need to ask the rat questions or ask for proof of where he is, you need to block him. You know what this rats ultimate goal is.

*And don't be fooled by photos of the rats location....you'd be amazed at what I had to do to convince rat I was in the house, whilst visiting England....because even in England, I was not allowed to leave the house, except for coffee with ONE FEMALE friend...if another female friend turned up...I was to leave instantly. My selfie collection was immense because of this!
I will ignore him, as hi ignore his own respect.

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
Staff member
BUT what if he is actually gay and he likes you??! I am very sure there are true gay men in Tunisia who even dates amongst each other in secrecy. The story he said may or may not be true and you need to ask him why has he been kicked out he is probably expecting that question if you haven't asked him already. There are still ways to make sure that him renting a place is true and he isn't using the money for something else,,,you could ask him suddenly after he rented to take a picture of the himself in the new apartment maybe by night time...just ask him to prove it. There are many ways he could prove this to you and if you choose to help give him exactly how much he needs for renting temporarily no important sums of money maybe give him enough rent for three days and make sure you emphasise to him on fixing his ties with his family that they are irreplaceable. Yes Tunisian families usually have strong views about certain things if they are the traditional type and they are the majority type of families here. They may actually kick him out even if it us difficult for them to do so. Nobody knows for sure only him until you make him prove this to you.
How do you know Mario666 is a man?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I’ve told this here before. My rat was telling me how sad he was, no money, not left his house for days, could not bare to ask his parents for money. Such a sad tale. He was totally unaware that I was at the same time looking at his alternative Facebook account on a different laptop. Whilst he was telling me he was alone in his room feeling sorry for himself his friend posted a live video of him with a group of friends eating in a posh restaurant.

I said, please don’t worry your future is good you can become a clever magician and make a lot of money.

How? What is magician he said.

I said you are very smart you can be in two places at once. In bed alone at home and in a restaurant in Monastair at the same time!!!

He switched off his phone and the live video was deleted in seconds!

@Laura2014....was it your rat did something similar to this?
How do you know Mario666 is a man?
It's on his profile posts...I asked ages ago if he was man, woman or beast :D
Also, we have communicated privately...he is a man :D

Bostons

OMG!
Mario states just a few pointed sentences and you write a complete novel about his situation! How much of the take is his rat going to give you?
We all know that in any culture, giving him money is not going to help him. If he is being true, he needs to make amends with his family. End of story. If he’s lying or not, it’s not Mario’s problem! It’s his own problem and he needs to man up and fix it himself!
Sheesh! Having a penis doesn’t make a person a man! And nobody wants a grovelling weasel/RAT!
Ol' Chap sure seems obsessed with sex and sexuality! LOL! It seems it's the only thing he can drone on and on and on about! How BOORISH!

Happyagain

The minute you send him money you are sunk. He will never stop asking, nicely at first small amounts. Just a few dinars to buy food or shoes, then it will be for rent for the non existent apartment. Then to help with tuition fees and books, transport, then a laptop he needs for studying, then a phone and so it goes on. Not forgetting he will then get sick, need medication, need warm clothes for winter..... it will never stop. Your money will be spent on his next victim he meets inthe resort. Investing your money in a new guy so he can prove to the new guy he does not ask for money and he’s a good guy and so it goes on in an ever decreasing circle of guilt and loss. He will dump you anyway when the new guy comes through with his ready cash.
Exactly Laura2014, you are absolutely right. Give the rat a finger and he will take your whole hand

Mario666

He does not have respect my dear
Well, then let's do what we do with the rats, let's teach them tricks, Sure this rat has to be back of the house, with a hundred friends of his, reading our comments night and day. Remember that rats always act in the circus.

Brasilgirl

If you don’t have time to block him everywhere right now because he’ll know and just harass another account, put him on mute and ignore him. He won’t know he’s on mute. Then, when you have time, block him everywhere at once. So he has no way to reach you.
You can also temporarily disable your Facebook and messenger for a week or so and he can’t even see you from another account. He won’t know he was blocked, he won’t see your fb at all. Then when you enable your account, he won’t know because you blocked him just before you disabled it.

Going for the limit

God if i had £ for everytime i have heard the story of ' my husband has been kicked out of the family home' i think i could pay for my next flight .to tunisia.
Its rare any of them get kicked out.its just another poor me story please send money.
I remember not so long ago a wife was told by her rat that the family wouldnt feed him, he was made to sit and watch them eat whilst he just sat there with nothing hahaha. This went on for months and probably still is now. The stupid idiot kept sending him money daily.

Amira

The stupid idiot kept sending him money daily.
wow every day no one off them is stay outside off home without Food and drinks . They is so Close to them familiy but that a families is help in scam it is also true it is why i can not understand this People just take want they can get without anger .

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
God if i had £ for everytime i have heard the story of ' my husband has been kicked out of the family home' i think i could pay for my next flight .to tunisia.
Its rare any of them get kicked out.its just another poor me story please send money.
I remember not so long ago a wife was told by her rat that the family wouldnt feed him, he was made to sit and watch them eat whilst he just sat there with nothing hahaha. This went on for months and probably still is now. The stupid idiot kept sending him money daily.
Yep, I ve heard this one too....

jennyelle

Orchestrating this kind of plan to entice you to help him before you even met is a sign that this rat is using the gun shot method... More bold ways with lesser chance of success but with higher number of potential victims. Meeting you and scamming you is more proof way to get benefit but it takes him more work and planning and time. This gunshot methos talking to my several men at same time and most of them aren't keen on sending money over the u ternet before they meet but all he needs is that one man who will fall for it and he got nothing to loose but some time on his phone.
You know this way very well has you have told me you do the same many
Orchestrating this kind of plan to entice you to help him before you even met is a sign that this rat is using the gun shot method... More bold ways with lesser chance of success but with higher number of potential victims. Meeting you and scamming you is more proof way to get benefit but it takes him more work and planning and time. This gunshot methos talking to my several men at same time and most of them aren't keen on sending money over the u ternet before they meet but all he needs is that one man who will fall for it and he got nothing to loose but some time on his phone.
You know this method very well as I have seen you in action ..Same hi my name is Ahmed ben selma from Tunisia. ..You look very pretty on your profile. ..I can tell you your future if you like. ..And maybe get to know each other..I have read many of your messages remember. ..On one site alone you had sent over 40 message to different women from different countries. .I have seen women tell you to get lost your a pervert and block you..Seen other fall for it and they told me after a few days you wanted to flirt do d.I. c. Pic thing with them and asked if they would like to come to Tunisia to visit you. You are dirty horrible man ...

jennyelle

That was the middle finger gesture you dumb fuck... I'd still rather fuck a brick than fucking you :sick:
If you read well enough I did state afterwards that I didn't realise they have not met each other...this is definitely a scam. I thought he got kicked out from his family's home after seeing his bf...
This makes this guy very highly likely a rat...like 80% chance
Look you fool you are in no position to call any one dumb...what normal peson drinks his home made wine and runs into the road. , Has to have his other pedo brother pick him up coz your spewing up your guts and crying wish i still had them pics ..You looked like some drunk tramp off the street..And then you jump out his car and nearly get hit by another car ..What a shame you didn't :rolleyes:

jennyelle

Wait!!!!! He has never met him before??? Wtf???? Why should he send him fuck all then this is a load of farse!!!
Again fool you can't say nothing because you sent the Australian single mother of 6 perfume and you only had seen her over the Internet. ..And both done a little sex show for each there on cam ...just rite after you had your mum and sister waving to her all smiles ..

Top Bottom