news from my rat

Mario666

He does not have respect my dear
Well, then let's do what we do with the rats, let's teach them tricks, Sure this rat has to be back of the house, with a hundred friends of his, reading our comments night and day. Remember that rats always act in the circus.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
If you don’t have time to block him everywhere right now because he’ll know and just harass another account, put him on mute and ignore him. He won’t know he’s on mute. Then, when you have time, block him everywhere at once. So he has no way to reach you.
You can also temporarily disable your Facebook and messenger for a week or so and he can’t even see you from another account. He won’t know he was blocked, he won’t see your fb at all. Then when you enable your account, he won’t know because you blocked him just before you disabled it.

God if i had £ for everytime i have heard the story of ' my husband has been kicked out of the family home' i think i could pay for my next flight .to tunisia.
Its rare any of them get kicked out.its just another poor me story please send money.
I remember not so long ago a wife was told by her rat that the family wouldnt feed him, he was made to sit and watch them eat whilst he just sat there with nothing hahaha. This went on for months and probably still is now. The stupid idiot kept sending him money daily.

Amira

Rat Expert
The stupid idiot kept sending him money daily.
wow every day no one off them is stay outside off home without Food and drinks . They is so Close to them familiy but that a families is help in scam it is also true it is why i can not understand this People just take want they can get without anger .

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
God if i had £ for everytime i have heard the story of ' my husband has been kicked out of the family home' i think i could pay for my next flight .to tunisia.
Its rare any of them get kicked out.its just another poor me story please send money.
I remember not so long ago a wife was told by her rat that the family wouldnt feed him, he was made to sit and watch them eat whilst he just sat there with nothing hahaha. This went on for months and probably still is now. The stupid idiot kept sending him money daily.
Yep, I ve heard this one too....

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Orchestrating this kind of plan to entice you to help him before you even met is a sign that this rat is using the gun shot method... More bold ways with lesser chance of success but with higher number of potential victims. Meeting you and scamming you is more proof way to get benefit but it takes him more work and planning and time. This gunshot methos talking to my several men at same time and most of them aren't keen on sending money over the u ternet before they meet but all he needs is that one man who will fall for it and he got nothing to loose but some time on his phone.
You know this way very well has you have told me you do the same many
Orchestrating this kind of plan to entice you to help him before you even met is a sign that this rat is using the gun shot method... More bold ways with lesser chance of success but with higher number of potential victims. Meeting you and scamming you is more proof way to get benefit but it takes him more work and planning and time. This gunshot methos talking to my several men at same time and most of them aren't keen on sending money over the u ternet before they meet but all he needs is that one man who will fall for it and he got nothing to loose but some time on his phone.
You know this method very well as I have seen you in action ..Same hi my name is Ahmed ben selma from Tunisia. ..You look very pretty on your profile. ..I can tell you your future if you like. ..And maybe get to know each other..I have read many of your messages remember. ..On one site alone you had sent over 40 message to different women from different countries. .I have seen women tell you to get lost your a pervert and block you..Seen other fall for it and they told me after a few days you wanted to flirt do d.I. c. Pic thing with them and asked if they would like to come to Tunisia to visit you. You are dirty horrible man ...

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
That was the middle finger gesture you dumb fuck... I'd still rather fuck a brick than fucking you :sick:
If you read well enough I did state afterwards that I didn't realise they have not met each other...this is definitely a scam. I thought he got kicked out from his family's home after seeing his bf...
This makes this guy very highly likely a rat...like 80% chance
Look you fool you are in no position to call any one dumb...what normal peson drinks his home made wine and runs into the road. , Has to have his other pedo brother pick him up coz your spewing up your guts and crying wish i still had them pics ..You looked like some drunk tramp off the street..And then you jump out his car and nearly get hit by another car ..What a shame you didn't :rolleyes:

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Wait!!!!! He has never met him before??? Wtf???? Why should he send him fuck all then this is a load of farse!!!
Again fool you can't say nothing because you sent the Australian single mother of 6 perfume and you only had seen her over the Internet. ..And both done a little sex show for each there on cam ...just rite after you had your mum and sister waving to her all smiles ..

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Again fool you can't say nothing because you sent the Australian single mother of 6 perfume and you only had seen her over the Internet. ..And both done a little sex show for each there on cam ...just rite after you had your mum and sister waving to her all smiles ..
And again you sent me pics of the Australian woman from like 20 years ago funny how when I talked to her she looked nothing like the pics you sent me..what do you say ratmed can you please send me a very young pic of yourself so I can show it every one :thumbsup: Or use it for my treat time as you like to call it:sneaky:..

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Treat time :D:D hahaha. Him having a wank is treat time.
Oh fecking hell hahaha
Yes he has a nice little collection. ..all pics go into his wank bank. .remember once he was trying to fish a woman and he even made her face big on his shit tablet so he could kiss her ...how sad is that I never let him live that one down. .kissing his screen pretending she was there with him ..:love::love::love:he's a saddo.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yes he has a nice little collection. ..all pics go into his wank bank. .remember once he was trying to fish a woman and he even made her face big on his shit tablet so he could kiss her ...how sad is that I never let him live that one down. .kissing his screen pretending she was there with him ..:love::love::love:he's a saddo.
You should have let him, there was a good chance of electrocution

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Even with out the
Oh dont worry about that i am sure heidi mango and laura will send them packing.
And the rest of us have your back too.
He cant wiggle out of it not when u have screen shots to prove what a deranged fool he is
he admitted to most things himself bragging on his threads all i did was fill in dots and parts he left out ..:sneaky: But thank you for the welcome :love:

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Does his mam have him on the naughty step too?
So ridiculous but so funny, i think he may have mental health issues hahaha
She might have they have many steps...there was one time he wanted to go to an hotel to meet some tourist women ..and he was making his move (his words) her last night ...so they was going out .But his mum. Made. Him empty his pockets because the honey he had sold that day ..So he couldn't go to meet her no money for lounge no money to have a drink. :D so he was that skint to fish her :rolleyes:

Top Bottom