news from my rat

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Although being kicked out from his house is likely to happen and him not able to afford renting or sharing a friends place is also possible, he may want your help but won't dare ask you. Being kicked out the family's house may still be a lie we don't know for sure. How long have you known him for? Have you financially helped him before? I hate to say this but if the rat is gay (actually a secret heterosexual but he doe it for money they are usually more bald with their plans, it seems that gay victims are more vulnerable victims for some reason easier to fall and these men knows this. I saw them on few occasions with tourist men and they look embarrassed sitting with the tourist but he does it anyways because he needs the money he can get. The story of getting kicked out if his family house because they realised that he is gay is common to make you sympathise and feel guilt that he is in this deep trouble because he wanted to be with you.
VERY interesting advice you give here ratmed..so all the times you told.me. you was kicked out was not true....:rolleyes: Your feet all cold with them black flip flops you loved to wear how you had to sleep on the beach :D..So what you have just said here it's more to be expected if you are gay...so now we know why you really got kicked out family found out you was gay :eek:

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
BUT what if he is actually gay and he likes you??! I am very sure there are true gay men in Tunisia who even dates amongst each other in secrecy. The story he said may or may not be true and you need to ask him why has he been kicked out he is probably expecting that question if you haven't asked him already. There are still ways to make sure that him renting a place is true and he isn't using the money for something else,,,you could ask him suddenly after he rented to take a picture of the himself in the new apartment maybe by night time...just ask him to prove it. There are many ways he could prove this to you and if you choose to help give him exactly how much he needs for renting temporarily no important sums of money maybe give him enough rent for three days and make sure you emphasise to him on fixing his ties with his family that they are irreplaceable. Yes Tunisian families usually have strong views about certain things if they are the traditional type and they are the majority type of families here. They may actually kick him out even if it us difficult for them to do so. Nobody knows for sure only him until you make him prove this to you.
Wow some more interesting advice ..you seem to talk about being gay and kicked out ..I do know you like both. .If you have no money for a woman to meet how do mamage to get out for your men. ..just asking
I don't think he is fully cooked ..

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Omg when I was told to come here and read his crap and lies he was sprouting. .Didn't realise how much bull shit he was saying. .Giving out his gay advice. Warning about not giving money when he is lIving off a women ... Being some sex councillor when he only can have sex with him self ...

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
OK picture this ( OK maybe not ) a nice warm relaxing Sunday bath ...lots of soap (which they make their own from what's left over ) a few fIngers back passage while he nibbles on his own arm ..A few kissing of the arm and a lot of thrashing around. .He's such a water baby rat ....BUT remember this is his Sunday treat only :sneaky:

Laura2014

Staff member
Welcome @jennyelle, want to thank you for amusing me for the last 24 hrs or so. :D Although I’m sure behind your story is a lot of misery, hurt and angst. I’m glad you have come here to put the record straight. I think he really believed he still had some fans here. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a rat with a bigger ego who could be so disgusting at the same time and delude himself he was a “good old chap”. It’s a stark warning for new victims reading here about how they truly think and behave. You illustrate it perfectly. The apparent kind tender lost soul is really often in reality nasty scheming and full of self importance. He had already shown his true colours here but your experience confirms exactly what and who he is.

Laura2014

Staff member
OK picture this ( OK maybe not ) a nice warm relaxing Sunday bath ...lots of soap (which they make their own from what's left over ) a few fIngers back passage while he nibbles on his own arm ..A few kissing of the arm and a lot of thrashing around. .He's such a water baby rat ....BUT remember this is his Sunday treat only :sneaky:
I hope he only uses his left hand for that!

Heidi

Inactive
bunny-jubel.gif

Heidi

Inactive
Welcome @jennyelle, want to thank you for amusing me for the last 24 hrs or so. :D Although I’m sure behind your story is a lot of misery, hurt and angst. I’m glad you have come here to put the record straight. I think he really believed he still had some fans here. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a rat with a bigger ego who could be so disgusting at the same time and delude himself he was a “good old chap”. It’s a stark warning for new victims reading here about how they truly think and behave. You illustrate it perfectly. The apparent kind tender lost soul is really often in reality nasty scheming and full of self importance. He had already shown his true colours here but your experience confirms exactly what and who he is.
eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Thank you for the welcome Laura. Yes being sent them insults and death wish where not nice but I came to correct all his bull shit.And help another victim if I could ..It's in my character to be cheerful even he coulent take that from me. .He should have just been happy he got his perfect women from Russia and.left Me alone ... But had to find me to show off and send her pics and insults ....only after he got the visa.....

jennyelle

Junior Rat Expert
Yes and he was calling out to them in his posts. To bad that no one answered his pleas View attachment 53103
Yes been a way for years please come and help me all I want to do is help with translation ...oh and fish a few.more women and talk shit about the ex victim. ..makes me laugh he already had the Russian reeled in by then ...Gready rat

Top Bottom