news from my rat

jennyelle

OK picture this ( OK maybe not ) a nice warm relaxing Sunday bath ...lots of soap (which they make their own from what's left over ) a few fIngers back passage while he nibbles on his own arm ..A few kissing of the arm and a lot of thrashing around. .He's such a water baby rat ....BUT remember this is his Sunday treat only :sneaky:

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
Welcome @jennyelle, want to thank you for amusing me for the last 24 hrs or so. :D Although I’m sure behind your story is a lot of misery, hurt and angst. I’m glad you have come here to put the record straight. I think he really believed he still had some fans here. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a rat with a bigger ego who could be so disgusting at the same time and delude himself he was a “good old chap”. It’s a stark warning for new victims reading here about how they truly think and behave. You illustrate it perfectly. The apparent kind tender lost soul is really often in reality nasty scheming and full of self importance. He had already shown his true colours here but your experience confirms exactly what and who he is.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
OK picture this ( OK maybe not ) a nice warm relaxing Sunday bath ...lots of soap (which they make their own from what's left over ) a few fIngers back passage while he nibbles on his own arm ..A few kissing of the arm and a lot of thrashing around. .He's such a water baby rat ....BUT remember this is his Sunday treat only :sneaky:
I hope he only uses his left hand for that!

Heidi

bunny-jubel.gif

Heidi

Welcome @jennyelle, want to thank you for amusing me for the last 24 hrs or so. :D Although I’m sure behind your story is a lot of misery, hurt and angst. I’m glad you have come here to put the record straight. I think he really believed he still had some fans here. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a rat with a bigger ego who could be so disgusting at the same time and delude himself he was a “good old chap”. It’s a stark warning for new victims reading here about how they truly think and behave. You illustrate it perfectly. The apparent kind tender lost soul is really often in reality nasty scheming and full of self importance. He had already shown his true colours here but your experience confirms exactly what and who he is.
eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

jennyelle

Thank you for the welcome Laura. Yes being sent them insults and death wish where not nice but I came to correct all his bull shit.And help another victim if I could ..It's in my character to be cheerful even he coulent take that from me. .He should have just been happy he got his perfect women from Russia and.left Me alone ... But had to find me to show off and send her pics and insults ....only after he got the visa.....

jennyelle

Yes and he was calling out to them in his posts. To bad that no one answered his pleas View attachment 53103
Yes been a way for years please come and help me all I want to do is help with translation ...oh and fish a few.more women and talk shit about the ex victim. ..makes me laugh he already had the Russian reeled in by then ...Gready rat

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Treat time :D:D hahaha. Him having a wank is treat time.
Oh fecking hell hahaha
Hahahaha!!!!

Think I'm gonna have to rephrase the kids treat time when they get in from school now.....I won't be able to say it without laughing......or vomiting :D

Treat time!!! Hahahaha :D
I need to see your picture your sexy legs up the bathroom wall..
I need to see that pipe work, so artistically decorating the bathroom wall....those beautiful pipes, that remind me of my rusty old hose.
T'was probably the old pipes aroused him, as opposed to the bare legs of a female :thumbsup:
Yes he has a nice little collection. ..all pics go into his wank bank. .remember once he was trying to fish a woman and he even made her face big on his shit tablet so he could kiss her ...how sad is that I never let him live that one down. .kissing his screen pretending she was there with him ..:love::love::love:he's a saddo.
Omfg, hahahahaha!!!!!! :D:D:D
Oh dont worry about that i am sure heidi mango and laura will send them packing
Sure will :thumbsup: Tis a sure thing I would love to give this sick, depraved fucktard a piece of my mind after some of the shit I've seen since he was last here! The bastard :Evil:
He has 3 times nap time (not joking he says am off for a nap this is like 2.30 afternoon ) He has a snack time and a treat time all in that order. ..
Sleep, eat, wank.....what a day! No wonder he has to constantly drug himself up to escape the reality of his pathetic life :rolleyes:
Your feet all cold with them black flip flops
Ah, the flip flops, the flip flops.......memories :D
wont even tell you what :whistle: his favourite Sunday bath time treat is
You'd bloody better!!! I wanna know now :D
I dont want to know if it involves a duck or a lufer....
I do! Can just imagine what he shoves in his rubber duckies beak......and where he puts his lufer :sick:
Come on i have to leave the fool some dignity :sneaky:
Dignity? He is a prostitute with herpes, no dick, and a drug habit...his dignity is looooooong gone :p

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
So he kisses his arm, whilst thrashing around in the bath.....with his fingers up his ass?????
Oh my God.....my day is made.....I can't breathe :D:D:D

Ahmed, you filthy, dirty boy!! :D
I hope he only uses his left hand for that!
Stop right there!!! My rat was left handed, waaaaaaah!!!
This knowledge has traumatised me for over two years....I can't mentally cope :sick::D:D
Remind me never to drink coffee while reading here.
I was eating yogurt whilst reading here yesterday!
Nearly projectile vomited down the street :sick:

Top Bottom