Welcome to TLR

Nidhal Bouslimi - Tunisian in France

Koreena

Rat's name: Nidhal Bouslimi
D.O.B. 11.11.1995
Originally From: Jendouba, Tunisia
Employment: Louage Driver of a louage his father owns

Currently living in: Paris, France
Employment status: Unemployed and living off of his Canadian girlfriend and her children.
Mode of Transportation: Black Scooter with no insurance and no registration papers.

Facebook:

Snapchat:
Bouslimin20
NidhalBouslim20

Instagram:

I am here on my friend's behalf to expose a Rat that she has met online and is currently still in a relationship with but who she is in the process of leaving.

Right now she is just gathering as much evidence as she can to support her claims of his rat behavior to show the world. He's actually making it so easy as well and has no idea that I am working for her behind the scenes.

He is a Tunisian who is now living in Paris, France with a visa that will expire soon.

At the beginning of June he met this woman from Canada who has 2 children. Ages 5 and 2. She experienced alot of personal loses within her family due to these family members contracting Covid-19.

One of them being her mother who lived with her for the past 18 years and whom she cared for. A devastating loss for both her and her children.

She is unable to work because of the pandemic from march until now, she is supporting herself and her two children, a home that she is now forced to maintain on her own because she no longer has her mother's financial help, which has been extremely difficult for her.

She has written her entire story to me which is why I am privy to such information and I am sharing it.

I have also been added to many of her conversations with this rat, viewing and reading the messages in real time by accessing her messenger from my phone while she was speaking to him from hers.

When it came to the video calls and audio calls, she has been recording them without his knowledge. She is one smart woman and has been gathering proof for some time. She even has screenshots of messages he has sent to other women from his own personal messenger account which he flat out denied, not knowing and still not knowing that she has the proof of them before he deleted the conversations.

Since June 1st until now being August 1st he has managed to obtain 5000 Canadian dollars [4000 euro] from this poor woman and her children for which on a vocal recording, he said only yesterday was "nothing" and he didn't care about the money but yet,

Just this morning while they were speaking, he told her to check her credit card to see if she had any money on there to send him. When she found only 40 euros he immediately started telling her "I love you" in english, french, arabic, deustch, spanish and telling jer she was his strength ect... When she didnt even say she would send it to him. She did though which pissed me off. It was her call.

On another recording from a couple of days ago, he threatened her. He told her that he is afraid of no one. No one can hurt him and if she even so much as tries, she will live to regret it. He will be the one to hurt her.

He views nothing that he has done as anything immoral or inhumane. he views it as normal to be financially supported by a single mother and using her grief, children, their grief and limited funds to do it.

He has no money, no job, sits on his ass day in and day out on the phone via video calls with women and uses his family to cover it. When she calls and finds him occupied, he will immediately hang up with whom he is speaking with and call his family then send her a screenshot of who he is speaking with.

This rat has used this little innocent family for 2 months and continues to use them. It is now time to expose him to the world.

I have access to her online Western Union account as I have used it for my bill payments and money transactions for her to gain points to use in order to save money on the transfer fees so I have taken screenshots of all the receipts of the money that she sent to him. i believe it to be 29 or 30 transactions.

She has entrusted me with all audio recordings and the proof she has been able to obtain for safe keeping as I am a technologist who knows how to store data :)

I will develop this story into more detail once I am able to reformat all of the recordings, I am hoping that they can be uploaded here. If not, she has many messages to prove these claims ghat I have made her against him which I will be gathering and translating into English for the English only speaking people as they only speak in french together.

This is only the beginning. I hope this rat loses everything and finding this site if he ever does, and sees his lies and his true self exposed to the world will bring him the kind of shame and disgrace that he deserves.

This is only the beginning..

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
D.O.B. 11.11.1995

Employment status: Unemployed and living off of his Canadian girlfriend and her children.
Mode of Transportation: Black Scooter with no insurance and no registration papers.

Facebook:

Snapchat:
Bouslimin20
NidhalBouslim20

Instagram:

I am here on my friend's behalf to expose a Rat that she has met online and is currently still in a relationship with but who she is in the process of leaving.

Right now she is just gathering as much evidence as she can to support her claims of his rat behavior to show the world. He's actually making it so easy as well and has no idea that I am working for her behind the scenes.

He is a Tunisian who is now living in Paris, France with a visa that will expire soon.

At the beginning of June he met this woman from Canada who has 2 children. Ages 5 and 2. She experienced alot of personal loses within her family due to these family members contracting Covid-19.

One of them being her mother who lived with her for the past 18 years and whom she cared for. A devastating loss for both her and her children.

She is unable to work because of the pandemic from march until now, she is supporting herself and her two children, a home that she is now forced to maintain on her own because she no longer has her mother's financial help, which has been extremely difficult for her.

She has written her entire story to me which is why I am privy to such information and I am sharing it.

I have also been added to many of her conversations with this rat, viewing and reading the messages in real time by accessing her messenger from my phone while she was speaking to him from hers.

When it came to the video calls and audio calls, she has been recording them without his knowledge. She is one smart woman and has been gathering proof for some time. She even has screenshots of messages he has sent to other women from his own personal messenger account which he flat out denied, not knowing and still not knowing that she has the proof of them before he deleted the conversations.

Since June 1st until now being August 1st he has managed to obtain 5000 Canadian dollars [4000 euro] from this poor woman and her children for which on a vocal recording, he said only yesterday was "nothing" and he didn't care about the money but yet,

Just this morning while they were speaking, he told her to check her credit card to see if she had any money on there to send him. When she found only 40 euros he immediately started telling her "I love you" in english, french, arabic, deustch, spanish and telling jer she was his strength ect... When she didnt even say she would send it to him. She did though which pissed me off. It was her call.

On another recording from a couple of days ago, he threatened her. He told her that he is afraid of no one. No one can hurt him and if she even so much as tries, she will live to regret it. He will be the one to hurt her.

He views nothing that he has done as anything immoral or inhumane. he views it as normal to be financially supported by a single mother and using her grief, children, their grief and limited funds to do it.

He has no money, no job, sits on his ass day in and day out on the phone via video calls with women and uses his family to cover it. When she calls and finds him occupied, he will immediately hang up with whom he is speaking with and call his family then send her a screenshot of who he is speaking with.

This rat has used this little innocent family for 2 months and continues to use them. It is now time to expose him to the world.

I have access to her online Western Union account as I have used it for my bill payments and money transactions for her to gain points to use in order to save money on the transfer fees so I have taken screenshots of all the receipts of the money that she sent to him. i believe it to be 29 or 30 transactions.

She has entrusted me with all audio recordings and the proof she has been able to obtain for safe keeping as I am a technologist who knows how to store data :)

I will develop this story into more detail once I am able to reformat all of the recordings, I am hoping that they can be uploaded here. If not, she has many messages to prove these claims ghat I have made her against him which I will be gathering and translating into English for the English only speaking people as they only speak in french together.

This is only the beginning. I hope this rat loses everything and finding this site if he ever does, and sees his lies and his true self exposed to the world will bring him the kind of shame and disgrace that he deserves.

Hi Koreena welcome this is another sad rats story as we all heard before. I feel sorry for your friend I hope she will block his sorry ass as he is just using her for money. I was the same I believed all my rats stories and sent money to him. They don't feel any guilt for asking money at us because they don't care or love us. She should wonder how he got to France he probably had another poor woman helping him to get to France and he is searching for another woman for his residence permit. I seriously am hating all these vile rats as they destroy so much women.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Koreena ,,thank you for all this information and for outing him,,,What a horrible specimin he is ...They do target the week and vulnerable and will have no empathy for her or her kids...Im glad shes n the process of leaving him as it will only get worse if she carries on...His visa expires soon and he rides a scooter illegally...I hope when the time comes he gets reported to immigration and the police for driving without insurance ..Yes put him in the gallery ,with screen shots of his converstions,.to act a warning to other he may be scamming online...His name will now come up on Google under Tunisian love rat ,if anybody trys to search for him,.Your a good friend and im sure you will continue to help this lady get away from this rat ,as he will destroy her and her kids future ,,

JGG

Major Ratslayer
D.O.B. 11.11.1995

Facebook:

Snapchat:
Bouslimin20
NidhalBouslim20

Instagram:

Welcome to the forum. Quite the story and yes he is a huge rat. Make sure you email all of your evidence along with the date that his current visa in France is going to expire too the Canadian embassy in Tunisia and they will flag his name. This Bouslimi family has many rats and I know of some that are in Italy illegally. You are a great friend....keep up the good work. The only thing that will get through to this rat is money! Your friend has to stop sending money now!
Good luck! ♡

JGG

Major Ratslayer
D.O.B. 11.11.1995

Facebook:

Snapchat:
Bouslimin20
NidhalBouslim20

Instagram:

......also....tell your Canadian friend to be very careful if she is collecting CERB during this pandemic because if she is collecting it and sending the money over seas she could get into a lot of trouble if the Canadian government finds out. ..... especially if there is Western Union paper trail! Just a heads up. ♡

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
He does look familiar ,,,but that dosnt mean a thing really ,to me they all look a like .They all merge into the shape of a real rat ,,with long faces ,buck teeth and long claws ,,,jendouba has been mentioned on here a lot ,with many rats comming from there..

roo2

Junior Rat Expert
He does look familiar ,,,but that dosnt mean a thing really ,to me they all look a like .They all merge into the shape of a real rat ,,with long faces ,buck teeth and long claws ,,,jendouba has been mentioned on here a lot ,with many rats comming from there..

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Theres a thread just on Jendouda on here ,,I cant link it here ,,because ,,well because i just cant do it !! Too many buttons and things on this laptop [email protected] ,@MH007 @Mica ,if your listening !!
Looks like @MH007 beat me to it, Im recovering from a 'quiet drink' at 4pm yesterday with friends that ended in a party at mine til 2am lolol. Just catching up on this new thread.

Why is she sending him money still ffs ? You're a good friend @Koreena ! Has her relationship been online only ? They're all freaking unemployed, lazy lazy m f'rs....... I wish someone would send me free money lol ..

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Looks like @MH007 beat me to it, Im recovering from a 'quiet drink' at 4pm yesterday with friends that ended in a party at mine til 2am lolol. Just catching up on this new thread.

Why is she sending him money still ffs ? You're a good friend @Koreena ! Has her relationship been online only ? They're all freaking unemployed, lazy lazy m f'rs....... I wish someone would send me free money lol ..
Yes me to anyone want my banknumber I could use some extras to lol. Seriously when she nows he is using her and is collecting all the evidence she should stop and think of herself and her children

Storm

Major Ratslayer
D.O.B. 11.11.1995

Facebook:

Snapchat:
Bouslimin20
NidhalBouslim20

Instagram:

Welcome koreena!
What a good friend you are to have. Hope that your friend will end things with him sooner than later for the sake of herself, her kids, and her bank account.
Keep up the good work!

M

mina

She has stopped sending money now. I have just spoken to her and she informed me that she did speak to him. He awoke her and her son for the second day in a row with a call in messenger and did the same lame ass thing as yesterday. She forgot to silence her phone. Seeing her still in bed and groggy from being woken up, he tells her to take her time to have her coffee, feed the baby, and fully wake up then call him back. SMH

I asked her why she would send money again. Her exact words were, "to keep him around long enough in order to get the last piece of proof that I need to nail that bast..d's coffin shut."

I don't know if she was able to obtain it yet but she assured me that she would never send again.

I am reading our concersation and trying to pick out the important 'tid bits'.

Apparently she sent him 400 euro for his first payment towards the purchase of a work application in order for him to be self employed instead of a work contract he had to pay weekly for but he has not received it as of yet and he has two more days left before his rent is due and two more weeks left before he must make his next payment and obtain his work contract.

Without these funds, he will be kicked out of the apartment with no employment. Now he is awaiting for her to see if she will be able pay his rent which is 400 and the next payment of his work contract which is another 400. 800 euro in total which is approx 1200 Canadian dollars.

She also is in a bind right now when it comes to her home. From what I have been told is there is a 50/50 chance she and her children could be forced out by the bank because there is a charge or debt of some kind being held against the property which she was unaware of until just this past week. I am not entirely sure of the legalities or of the details, but she has told me that he is aware of the entire situation and whenever she tries to speak to him about it when he starts complaining of having no money, he cuts her off by saying he will be kicked out of his place if he doesnt pay his rent and that SHE needs to find them both a solution.

He has complete disregard for everything that does not involve him being 'saved' so to speak.

After reading comments, I asked her about CERB. She informed that she did not qualify to receive it so she did not even attempt to apply. I never asked about how she is supporting herself but I know she is struggling.

I will be in contact with her later and at which time I can provide more of a detailed update along with the Western Union receipts attached.

Have a good day girls!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
She has stopped sending money now. I have just spoken to her and she informed me that she did speak to him. He awoke her and her son for the second day in a row with a call in messenger and did the same lame ass thing as yesterday. She forgot to silence her phone. Seeing her still in bed and groggy from being woken up, he tells her to take her time to have her coffee, feed the baby, and fully wake up then call him back. SMH

I asked her why she would send money again. Her exact words were, "to keep him around long enough in order to get the last piece of proof that I need to nail that bast..d's coffin shut."

I don't know if she was able to obtain it yet but she assured me that she would never send again.

I am reading our concersation and trying to pick out the important 'tid bits'.

Apparently she sent him 400 euro for his first payment towards the purchase of a work application in order for him to be self employed instead of a work contract he had to pay weekly for but he has not received it as of yet and he has two more days left before his rent is due and two more weeks left before he must make his next payment and obtain his work contract.

Without these funds, he will be kicked out of the apartment with no employment. Now he is awaiting for her to see if she will be able pay his rent which is 400 and the next payment of his work contract which is another 400. 800 euro in total which is approx 1200 Canadian dollars.

She also is in a bind right now when it comes to her home. From what I have been told is there is a 50/50 chance she and her children could be forced out by the bank because there is a charge or debt of some kind being held against the property which she was unaware of until just this past week. I am not entirely sure of the legalities or of the details, but she has told me that he is aware of the entire situation and whenever she tries to speak to him about it when he starts complaining of having no money, he cuts her off by saying he will be kicked out of his place if he doesnt pay his rent and that SHE needs to find them both a solution.

He has complete disregard for everything that does not involve him being 'saved' so to speak.

After reading comments, I asked her about CERB. She informed that she did not qualify to receive it so she did not even attempt to apply. I never asked about how she is supporting herself but I know she is struggling.

I will be in contact with her later and at which time I can provide more of a detailed update along with the Western Union receipts attached.

Have a good day girls!
So are you Koreena or mina or even miss kitty :confused::whistle:

Koreena

I was so confused as per your comment. I am Koreena. I am logging in through a google browser where my login is saved so the site opens automatically. Mina was another account that I had made after this one was created because I had forgotten the login information for it but realized that the browser saved my information so I used this account. I was using my old phone when I posted the last update while this phone was charging. I am presuming that the account information for mina was also saved on the google browser in that phone which is why my reply appeared under that name. I had no idea, until you pointed it out. i have removed that account from my old device so this no longer happens again. My apologies.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I was so confused as per your comment. I am Koreena. I am logging in through a google browser where my login is saved so the site opens automatically. Mina was another account that I had made after this one was created because I had forgotten the login information for it but realized that the browser saved my information so I used this account. I was using my old phone when I posted the last update while this phone was charging. I am presuming that the account information for mina was also saved on the google browser in that phone which is why my reply appeared under that name. I had no idea, until you pointed it out. i have removed that account from my old device so this no longer happens again. My apologies.
Sorry to sound suspicious and your explanation is believable so I apologise if that was the case.

Both accounts are new however.

MH x

Koreena

Sorry to sound suspicious and your explanation is believable so I apologise if that was the case.

Both accounts are new however.

MH x
No apologies necessary. Your suspicions are warranted and are completely understandable. Everyone needs to procced with extreme caution when dealing with people like these rats. Both accounts are new I agree, this one was created about a week or so before the mina one was. It had taken a while for this account to be approved and I forgot to write my log in info down not realizing that I had saved it in the browser. I had not even known that the mina account was approved yet until just now when I posted using it from my old device and you pointed it out. As mentioned, the info for the mina account on the old phone has been cleared now. :)

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
When did you create the other account? Why you didn’t pm our Admin to ask your password back?
I don’t want to be rude but lately some strange things going on...