Welcome to TLR

Nidhal Bouslimi - Tunisian in France

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Koreena, Mina, whatever your name is, I think you have a lot of information about this rat and your friend’s relationship with him. You even have access to her online Western Union account Information. That seems a bit much for a friend to have, no? I think you’re a victim or someone else, and if you’re the victim herself, I’m very sorry. I hope it’s not a prank. Don’t send any more money and get rid of this kid. He has idiot and loser written all over his face. Trust me, I’m from France and this kind there is all over the place, doing nothing good. He’s bad news.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
She has stopped sending money now. I have just spoken to her and she informed me that she did speak to him. He awoke her and her son for the second day in a row with a call in messenger and did the same lame ass thing as yesterday. She forgot to silence her phone. Seeing her still in bed and groggy from being woken up, he tells her to take her time to have her coffee, feed the baby, and fully wake up then call him back. SMH

I asked her why she would send money again. Her exact words were, "to keep him around long enough in order to get the last piece of proof that I need to nail that bast..d's coffin shut."

I don't know if she was able to obtain it yet but she assured me that she would never send again.

I am reading our concersation and trying to pick out the important 'tid bits'.

Apparently she sent him 400 euro for his first payment towards the purchase of a work application in order for him to be self employed instead of a work contract he had to pay weekly for but he has not received it as of yet and he has two more days left before his rent is due and two more weeks left before he must make his next payment and obtain his work contract.

Without these funds, he will be kicked out of the apartment with no employment. Now he is awaiting for her to see if she will be able pay his rent which is 400 and the next payment of his work contract which is another 400. 800 euro in total which is approx 1200 Canadian dollars.

She also is in a bind right now when it comes to her home. From what I have been told is there is a 50/50 chance she and her children could be forced out by the bank because there is a charge or debt of some kind being held against the property which she was unaware of until just this past week. I am not entirely sure of the legalities or of the details, but she has told me that he is aware of the entire situation and whenever she tries to speak to him about it when he starts complaining of having no money, he cuts her off by saying he will be kicked out of his place if he doesnt pay his rent and that SHE needs to find them both a solution.

He has complete disregard for everything that does not involve him being 'saved' so to speak.

After reading comments, I asked her about CERB. She informed that she did not qualify to receive it so she did not even attempt to apply. I never asked about how she is supporting herself but I know she is struggling.

I will be in contact with her later and at which time I can provide more of a detailed update along with the Western Union receipts attached.

Have a good day girls!

@Koreena

It's a dangerous game to 'to keep him around long enough in order to get the last piece of proof that I need to nail that bast..d's coffin shut'

All the time she is in contact with him he will draw her in more and more - it seems to me she is already hooked because despite her own money worries she is still sending him money!

There is a way to report to Western Union if you think there is fraud or someone is being scammed which will black list him so that he can no longer receive anymore money.

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Koreena, Mina, whatever your name is, I think you have a lot of information about this rat and your friend’s relationship with him. You even have access to her online Western Union account Information. That seems a bit much for a friend to have, no? I think you’re a victim or someone else, and if you’re the victim herself, I’m very sorry. I hope it’s not a prank. Don’t send any more money and get rid of this kid. He has idiot and loser written all over his face. Trust me, I’m from France and this kind there is all over the place, doing nothing good. He’s bad news.
Your ace !! I think you should be called Sherlock :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My little brain was getting all messed up again ,i dont know whos comming or going anymore.To much infomation in one post ,i agree ..

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Your ace !! I think you should be called Sherlock :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My little brain was getting all messed up again ,i dont know whos comming or going anymore.To much infomation in one post ,i agree ..
Lol, @simple! It doesn’t take any Sherlockesque skills to figure these things. Just like you, I get confused about who’s coming and going. I still remember this PurpleGlitter prankster, the one who wanted to help an underprivileged man and his family, and who claimed she worked from home and had no problem doing all the cooking and cleaning too. :D Was happy to spend the $30,000 she had laying around on him. I don’t know how people come up with these stories. I can’t be sure about Koreena/Mina but something doesn’t add up. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Koreena

I am trying to be as thorough as possible. I am not the victim in this but I am privy to alot of what is going on. I do have access to alot of information because I am close to the situation since this relationship started. I am this poor girl's neighbour and we have been best friends since we were 5. If I had known that I must go into the history of our friendship, I would have explained this from the beginning before even posting about this ar$eh*le.

About this Pussycat person you are referring to, I have no clue who that is and to be bluntly honest, speaking of and insinuating that I am this person is completely off topic.

I will say that I can appreciate you all are on high alert because of these inbred cockroaches but I can assure you that I am being honest with everything. I am doing this behind the scenes to stop this fker from doing this to someone else. This is what this site is used for isn't it? To expose these dirtbags so that no one else gets manipulated, used and abused?

Or is this site to find out the life history of the people who are exposing these SOB's and creating assumptions of who their true identities are?

A little confusing to say the least.

Furthermore, I have offered a detailed explanation of what happened with the other account I made and my other phone. Believe my explanation or not, It does not bother me because I know that I spoke the truth and explained everything in order to be well understood.

If I should refrain from exposing this filthy scumbag then please inform me to stop and I will immediately.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I am trying to be as thorough as possible. I am not the victim in this but I am privy to alot of what is going on. I do have access to alot of information because I am close to the situation since this relationship started. I am this poor girl's neighbour and we have been best friends since we were 5. If I had known that I must go into the history of our friendship, I would have explained this from the beginning before even posting about this ar$eh*le.

About this Pussycat person you are referring to, I have no clue who that is and to be bluntly honest, speaking of and insinuating that I am this person is completely off topic.

I will say that I can appreciate you all are on high alert because of these inbred cockroaches but I can assure you that I am being honest with everything. I am doing this behind the scenes to stop this fker from doing this to someone else. This is what this site is used for isn't it? To expose these dirtbags so that no one else gets manipulated, used and abused?

Or is this site to find out the life history of the people who are exposing these SOB's and creating assumptions of who their true identities are?

Furthermore, I have offered a detailed explanation of what happened with the other account I made and my other phone. Believe my explanation or not, It does not bother me because I know that I spoke the truth and explained everything in order to be well understood.

If I should refrain from exposing this filthy scumbag then please inform me to stop and I will immediately.
It is confusing as to why she still needs overwhelming proof ,,She knows hes a rat ,so why dosnt she just block him and delete ..All these video and audio evidence is mute,shes in the process of deleting him and i hope she does it immedietly and just having his name here will out him and warn other women .There has been many cases of new members lying about being victims ,just to attack other members...so our concern is valid .You know an awful lot about rats and how they operate and who their prefered victims are ,so that causes caution .

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer

This post gives me weird vibes.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
It is confusing as to why she still needs overwhelming proof ,,She knows hes a rat ,so why dosnt she just block him and delete ..All these video and audio evidence is mute,shes in the process of deleting him and i hope she does it immedietly and just having his name here will out him and warn other women .There has been many cases of new members lying about being victims ,just to attack other members...so our concern is valid .You know an awful lot about rats and how they operate and who their prefered victims are ,so that causes caution .
Completely agree. “Inbred cockroaches”. It sounds like someone who know about rats. (Love the expression I must say)

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

I am sorry you were questioned but we have had a few 'unsavoury' members lately so we are rather more alert and suspicious than usual.

You are obviously a good friend and yes this site is for warning about rats and also how to avoid them and learn the red flags etc.

We also have members that help with translation which is really useful.

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

. As explained by other members there where some rats who try to join this forum and cause troubles here. We understand that she is trying to leave him and gather info from him to try to déport him and to try warn other women. She needs to block him as quik as possible or he will try to convince her.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Are you honestly that paranoid? OMG, what in the hell does a person have to do? Truth was told and truth be told that this is utterly rediculous!!

These posts of insinuations and speaking of other people and their situations are taking up valuable comment space which could be used to expose this dumbass and his rat dealings don't ya think?

Are the posts here not being monitored to insure that they remain on the topic at hand or is every post on this site a free for all to include speaking of other users and their situations which are completely irrelevant to the main subject?

This is infuriating!!

Why don't you just delete this entire post and wait to see if someday another victim comes forward on here to expose this same evil being then yall can think back to this day and realize there was no reason to insinuate or question anything because the truth was trying to be told and exposed which could have potentially stopped this same thing from happening to someone else but your paranoia and discussions of other users took presedence over his exposure. :thumbsup:
Erm I explained why the members are particularly uneasy just now and I apologised for it.

We do have freedom of expression here as long as it is not offensive and if a post goes way off track then yes admins bring it back on topic and move the posts to a more suitable thread.

MH

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Are you honestly that paranoid? OMG, what in the hell does a person have to do? Truth was told and truth be told that this is utterly rediculous!!

These posts of insinuations and speaking of other people and their situations are taking up valuable comment space which could be used to expose this dumbass and his rat dealings don't ya think?

Are the posts here not being monitored to insure that they remain on the topic at hand or is every post on this site a free for all to include speaking of other users and their situations which are completely irrelevant to the main subject?

This is infuriating!!

Why don't you just delete this entire post and wait to see if someday another victim comes forward on here to expose this same evil being then yall can think back to this day and realize there was no reason to insinuate or question anything because the truth was trying to be told and exposed which could have potentially stopped this same thing from happening to someone else but your paranoia and discussions of other users took presedence over his exposure. :thumbsup:
Woow are you trying to help her? Then help her as we are trying to help women here who where abused and almost destroyed by rats. And yes sometimes we go of topic just to relieve stress when we where helping a woman who was in distress. And believe it or not some people come tell us stories that where all bullshit. We are here for you and your friends story. I am sorry you think we are making fun of it it was not about you or your friend

Koreena

I do know about these rats because I too was once a victim along with 3 other women from the same rat but I did not know of this site at the time to expose him. The last I heard of him which was four years ago after I left him was that he was on his way illegally by boarding a boat to another country and was never heard from again. I still perodically receive messages from his sister asking if I have heard from him, but I haven't. His family and I all believe that he died at sea. My girl knew the entire story as I know hers but sometimes it takes being used and manipulated by one to truly understand the warnings I tried to give her. This is why I am so hell bent on helping her.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer

This is infuriating!!

If you trully want to stop a criminal you should take all that evidence to police and embassies. Also to western union anti fraud department. No need to come and be rude. Ok.

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It is very sad you was
I do know about these rats because I too was once a victim along with 3 other women from the same rat but I did not know of this site at the time to expose him. The last I heard of him which was four years ago after I left him was that he was on his way illegally by boarding a boat to another country and was never heard from again. I still perodically receive messages from his sister asking if I have heard from him, but I haven't. His family and I all believe that he died at sea. My girl knew the entire story as I know hers but sometimes it takes being used and manipulated by one to truly understand the warnings I tried to give her. This is why I am so hell bent on helping her.
I am sorry you was involved with a rat to and your friend knows now her bf is a rat. When she knows what happened to you then she will know her rat is a vile man to and should block him

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Woow are you trying to help her? Then help her as we are trying to help women here who where abused and almost destroyed by rats. And yes sometimes we go of topic just to relieve stress when we where helping a woman who was in distress. And believe it or not some people come tell us stories that where all bullshit. We are here for you and your friends story. I am sorry you think we are making fun of it it was not about you or your friend
Yes I agree, we can laugh and do so, of course we can, its a group to lift and support and laughter is a great therapy @Koreena dont you agree? And yes again, many are suspicious on the forum but certainly not paranoid, we all endeavour to prop eachother but dont take kindly to wasting advice and our free time if the postings are faked- so you also dont get paranoid , please.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Maybe you can direkt your friend here to the forum we are happy to help her with all she needs. I am sure you understand that we are cautious with new members as some are not honest. I am not saying you are not honest but I hope you understand us. What can we do to help you as you seem to have it under control and have all the info to put him in the gallery with his name and foto

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Maybe you can direkt your friend here to the forum we are happy to help her with all she needs. I am sure you understand that we are cautious with new members as some are not honest. I am not saying you are not honest but I hope you understand us. What can we do to help you as you seem to have it under control and have all the info to put him in the gallery with his name and foto
All the info to denounce him and be taken to jail, he is in France, authorities will sort it out.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
rude??? If you have read through all of the posts you would be able to see that I have the absolute right to say what I have said.

I am not being rude, I am being bluntly honest which I also have the right to be.

Can we stop making assumptions of what and who people are and aren't please and get back to the real subject at hand???

The most important one..exposing a rat in order to stop someone else from being his next victim!!
Can I ask how did your friend meet him - was it online?

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
rude??? If you have read through all of the posts you would be able to see that I have the absolute right to say what I have said.

I am not being rude, I am being bluntly honest which I also have the right to be.

Can we stop making assumptions of what and who people are and aren't please and get back to the real subject at hand???

The most important one..exposing a rat in order to stop someone else from being his next victim!!
Hes been exposed ,as soon as you posted his name it will come up on Google and be directed to this thread...We are not being complacent ,if there is a victim we are here to help,,Im sure other victims of his will pop up soon or potential victims ,,By the sounds of him ,he is experienced in manipulation ...

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hes been exposed ,as soon as you posted his name it will come up on Google and be directed to this thread...We are not being complacent ,if there is a victim we are here to help,,Im sure other victims of his will pop up soon or potential victims ,,By the sounds of him ,he is experienced in manipulation ...
I think so to and in France I wonder which unlucky woman payed for it to bring him there and maybe payed for his visa

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Koreena, if you truly are the friend, ok sorry if we were a bit doubtful. It’s nice of you to expose him and to help her. As others said, you need to understand where we come from too. Some people come here and make up stories. Then you came with 2 different names. In my case, I thought that you had an awful lot of info for being the friend, but ok, we can give you the benefit of the doubt. Another thing is personally I find it quite audacious as a new guest to reproach members to talk about something else as if they were kids. It’s your thread yes, but it’s a forum and it’s open discussion. We can drift a bit from the initial topic but we’ll get back to it. I find it also strange you asked that your post be deleted. Even if you were upset at us, don’t you still want the info to be there so the rat of your friend stays exposed? I’m truly sorry you had a bad experience with a rat in the past. Would you be willing to out him too?

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Koreena, if you truly are the friend, ok sorry if we were a bit doubtful. It’s nice of you to expose him and to help her. As others said, you need to understand where we come from too. Some people come here and make up stories. Then you came with 2 different names. In my case, I thought that you had an awful lot of info for being the friend, but ok, we can give you the benefit of the doubt. Another thing is personally I find it quite audacious as a new guest to reproach members to talk about something else as if they were kids. It’s your thread yes, but it’s a forum and it’s open discussion. We can drift a bit from the initial topic but we’ll get back to it. I find it also strange you asked that your post be deleted. Even if you were upset at us, don’t you still want the info to be there so the rat of your friend stays exposed? I’m truly sorry you had a bad experience with a rat in the past. Would you be willing to out him too?
Koreena said the last she heard from her rat was 4 years ago, he was illegally on a boat going somewhere and he was never heard from again!