Welcome to TLR

Nidhal Bouslimi - Tunisian in France

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
Late to the party but, isn’t there a way to let Western Union and other international money transfer companies know he’s a scammer and get his name blacklisted? Sorry if this has already been mentioned I just haven’t read through all the replies! Sorry this happened to your friend - she really needs to stop sending money no matter what the reason she’s giving for her continuing to do so is.. especially if she and her kids are struggling. Is there a French sister site to TLR? Or am I wrong? Might be worth putting his disastrous face on there too

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Rat's name: Nidhal Bouslimi
D.O.B. 11.11.1995
Originally From: Jendouba, Tunisia
Employment: Louage Driver of a louage his father owns

Currently living in: Paris, France
Employment status: Unemployed and living off of his Canadian girlfriend and her children.
Mode of Transportation: Black Scooter with no insurance and no registration papers.

Facebook:

Snapchat:
Bouslimin20
NidhalBouslim20

Instagram:

I am here on my friend's behalf to expose a Rat that she has met online and is currently still in a relationship with but who she is in the process of leaving.

Right now she is just gathering as much evidence as she can to support her claims of his rat behavior to show the world. He's actually making it so easy as well and has no idea that I am working for her behind the scenes.

He is a Tunisian who is now living in Paris, France with a visa that will expire soon.

At the beginning of June he met this woman from Canada who has 2 children. Ages 5 and 2. She experienced alot of personal loses within her family due to these family members contracting Covid-19.

One of them being her mother who lived with her for the past 18 years and whom she cared for. A devastating loss for both her and her children.

She is unable to work because of the pandemic from march until now, she is supporting herself and her two children, a home that she is now forced to maintain on her own because she no longer has her mother's financial help, which has been extremely difficult for her.

She has written her entire story to me which is why I am privy to such information and I am sharing it.

I have also been added to many of her conversations with this rat, viewing and reading the messages in real time by accessing her messenger from my phone while she was speaking to him from hers.

When it came to the video calls and audio calls, she has been recording them without his knowledge. She is one smart woman and has been gathering proof for some time. She even has screenshots of messages he has sent to other women from his own personal messenger account which he flat out denied, not knowing and still not knowing that she has the proof of them before he deleted the conversations.

Since June 1st until now being August 1st he has managed to obtain 5000 Canadian dollars [4000 euro] from this poor woman and her children for which on a vocal recording, he said only yesterday was "nothing" and he didn't care about the money but yet,

Just this morning while they were speaking, he told her to check her credit card to see if she had any money on there to send him. When she found only 40 euros he immediately started telling her "I love you" in english, french, arabic, deustch, spanish and telling jer she was his strength ect... When she didnt even say she would send it to him. She did though which pissed me off. It was her call.

On another recording from a couple of days ago, he threatened her. He told her that he is afraid of no one. No one can hurt him and if she even so much as tries, she will live to regret it. He will be the one to hurt her.

He views nothing that he has done as anything immoral or inhumane. he views it as normal to be financially supported by a single mother and using her grief, children, their grief and limited funds to do it.

He has no money, no job, sits on his ass day in and day out on the phone via video calls with women and uses his family to cover it. When she calls and finds him occupied, he will immediately hang up with whom he is speaking with and call his family then send her a screenshot of who he is speaking with.

This rat has used this little innocent family for 2 months and continues to use them. It is now time to expose him to the world.

I have access to her online Western Union account as I have used it for my bill payments and money transactions for her to gain points to use in order to save money on the transfer fees so I have taken screenshots of all the receipts of the money that she sent to him. i believe it to be 29 or 30 transactions.

She has entrusted me with all audio recordings and the proof she has been able to obtain for safe keeping as I am a technologist who knows how to store data :)

I will develop this story into more detail once I am able to reformat all of the recordings, I am hoping that they can be uploaded here. If not, she has many messages to prove these claims ghat I have made her against him which I will be gathering and translating into English for the English only speaking people as they only speak in french together.

This is only the beginning. I hope this rat loses everything and finding this site if he ever does, and sees his lies and his true self exposed to the world will bring him the kind of shame and disgrace that he deserves.

This is only the beginning..
your story is heart breaking and I hope things are sorted for your friend. Try to convince your friend to get in touch with this forum and let that burden she’s carrying out with us, we have very good and companionate ladies here who have been hurt just like your friend, we look forward to hear from her and maybe one of our lovely admins can get in touch with her for more advice, specially when she’s looking after her small children and might need emotional support to help her.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Couscous... Why someone would meet someone online in June and within 2 months send him 5000 euros and still be in contact to 'get evidence'....
You see thats precisely what I think after a sleep, its like 1-3 years activities etc condensed into 2 months based on the account given by kareena. By June with no financial aid it would be financial suicide to fund a rat just "to show the world", simply doesn't add up. I'm sorry but it doesnt sit right with me at all

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
You see thats precisely what I think after a sleep, its like 1-3 years activities etc condensed into 2 months based on the account given by kareena. By June with no financial aid it would be financial suicide to fund a rat just "to show the world", simply doesn't add up. I'm sorry but it doesnt sit right with me at all
I have to agree with you ladies, as you say after I’ve had a sleep something isn’t sitting right. It would be financial suicide in any case but to send someone you’ve known online for 2 months 5000 dollars when you have children and are in financial hardship doesn’t add up? Maybe an exaggeration on how much money was sent? Does he have some kind of hold over her for example bribery with intimate pictures or information? I’m speculating here I know but it does seem strange..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
No apologies necessary. Your suspicions are warranted and are completely understandable. Everyone needs to procced with extreme caution when dealing with people like these rats. Both accounts are new I agree, this one was created about a week or so before the mina one was. It had taken a while for this account to be approved and I forgot to write my log in info down not realizing that I had saved it in the browser. I had not even known that the mina account was approved yet until just now when I posted using it from my old device and you pointed it out. As mentioned, the info for the mina account on the old phone has been cleared now. :)
Hi Koreena

How are you today - any news on your friend?

When you say it took a while for your account to be approved, how long roughly as I know Mica and myself approve accounts several times a day so I wonder why yours took so long?

Also when you have been approved you should receive an email and a welcome message.

MH x

Koreena

I too almost shat my pants when I added every single dollar that was sent. I explicitly told her that it was insane and asked her if her brain was indeed working. As she told me his story and why she started sending him money in the first place, then it all came together. She is a sucker for helping people and helps as many as she possibly can. This guy's story was so believeable even I was shocked as she was telling it. It was so good that it could have possibly even sucked me in but I would have recognized the game shortly after. He found her vulnerabilities so fast and so easy. It was like he already knew them or was somehow in her head and played the best game that I have ever witnessed. Good gracious, He's good at what he does. I have asked her to come here herself but she is apprehensive about it. If she does come, does she have to make her presence publically known on this forum in order to get some support? I wasn't sure how to answer that when she asked me. Is there is any way that she can be a member here without announcing it until she is ready? I do agree that she needs to be here but I can also understand why she's apprehensive. Thx

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
I too almost shat my pants when I added every single dollar that was sent. I explicitly told her that it was insane and asked her if her brain was indeed working. As she told me his story and why she started sending him money in the first place, then it all came together. She is a sucker for helping people and helps as many as she possibly can. This guy's story was so believeable even I was shocked as she was telling it. It was so good that it could have possibly even sucked me in but I would have recognized the game shortly after. He found her vulnerabilities so fast and so easy. It was like he already knew them or was somehow in her head and played the best game that I have ever witnessed. Good gracious, He's good at what he does. I have asked her to come here herself but she is apprehensive about it. If she does come, does she have to make her presence publically known on this forum in order to get some support? I wasn't sure how to answer that when she asked me. Is there is any way that she can be a member here without announcing it until she is ready? I do agree that she needs to be here but I can also understand why she's apprehensive. Thx
Yes it’s a lot of money. I saw in your original post that she has sent around 30 transactions, that’s 1 transaction every two days roughly right? If they’ve been speaking over a two month period :eek: Also what excuse did he use to need all of that money?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
She can register here and be a member as far as I know she doesn't need to make herself known. Maybe she can contact an Administrator if she should want that.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Yes i can understand how good he must be and its a given that we all want to help those in need ,,Its what got us here in the first place ,,But i dont understand how a single mother with 2 young kids ,can afford to send money every 2 to 3 days in two months and western union is not cheap in itself...30 transactions in two months and she is facing forclosure from the bank on her house as well !!! This is lunacy,,he hasnt had time to brainwash her to this extent and shes only doing it to get proof ....

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes i can understand how good he must be and its a given that we all want to help those in need ,,Its what got us here in the first place ,,But i dont understand how a single mother with 2 young kids ,can afford to send money every 2 to 3 days in two months and western union is not cheap in itself...30 transactions in two months and she is facing forclosure from the bank on her house as well !!! This is lunacy,,he hasnt had time to brainwash her to this extent and shes only doing it to get proof ....
Well said, @simple! It doesn’t make any sense because it’s not true. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but I had read her posts really quick. She lost me at the beginning when she said that she could see all the Messenger conversations of the two of them. Why would her friend let her be part of the conversations. Doesn’t matter how close they are, nobody would want her friend to see everything she says to her boyfriend. Also, there is no way the rat would be ok with a third party seeing all the chats he has with a victim.

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
Well said, @simple! It doesn’t make any sense because it’s not true. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but I had read her posts really quick. She lost me at the beginning when she said that she could see all the Messenger conversations of the two of them. Why would her friend would let her be part of the conversations, doesn’t matter how close they are? Also, there is no way the rat would be ok with a third party seeing all the chats he has with his victim.
It is a strange story ,,,and agreed no rat wants friends of victims interfering in their scams..I was to ashamed to tell my immediate family what happened to me ,let alone my friends..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I have asked her to come here herself but she is apprehensive about it. If she does come, does she have to make her presence publically known on this forum in order to get some support? I wasn't sure how to answer that when she asked me. Is there is any way that she can be a member here without announcing it until she is ready? I do agree that she needs to be here but I can also understand why she's apprehensive. Thx
Yes of course she can come here and only post when she feels ready - just ask her to make herself known to either @Mica or myself @MH007

It would be good for her to read the various threads.

When you say it took a while for your account to be approved, how long roughly as I know Mica and myself approve accounts several times a day so I wonder why yours took so long?

Also when you have been approved you should receive an email and a welcome message.
Can you please get back to me on my question as I am concerned about this delay - when did you register and when were you approved?

Thanks

MH

Jane

Major Ratslayer
......also....tell your Canadian friend to be very careful if she is collecting CERB during this pandemic because if she is collecting it and sending the money over seas she could get into a lot of trouble if the Canadian government finds out. ..... especially if there is Western Union paper trail! Just a heads up. ♡
Hi

can I ask what is CERB ( sorry to be ignorant !)
Why would she get in trouble with government

Jane

Major Ratslayer
It is confusing as to why she still needs overwhelming proof ,,She knows hes a rat ,so why dosnt she just block him and delete ..All these video and audio evidence is mute,shes in the process of deleting him and i hope she does it immedietly and just having his name here will out him and warn other women .There has been many cases of new members lying about being victims ,just to attack other members...so our concern is valid .You know an awful lot about rats and how they operate and who their prefered victims are ,so that causes caution .
I agree, I find this confusing
Evidence for what? To take him to court?
That will get nowhere as she’s willingly been sending him money so he can’t be charged with anything
Surely if she knows he’s a scammer - she can simply hit the block button ?

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Hi
Hi

can I ask what is CERB ( sorry to be ignorant !)
Why would she get in trouble with government

Hi Jane how are you? CERB is the Canada Emergency Response Benefit program our Government has set up to help Canadians who are struggling because of Covid. If the Government were to find out that these funds are being used to support non Canadian Nationals in another country, not only would the government demand repayment, a huge criminal investigation could occur with severe penalties. Since March, if you qualify, the Government gives you a benefit of 2000 Dollars for every 4 week period. This program will end soon but I know for a fact they are monitoring very closely that if money is given to benefit a Canadian in Canada and if this money suddenly leaves Canada, they will be asking questions and requiring repayment. Hope this helps ♡

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Late to the party but, isn’t there a way to let Western Union and other international money transfer companies know he’s a scammer and get his name blacklisted? Sorry if this has already been mentioned I just haven’t read through all the replies! Sorry this happened to your friend - she really needs to stop sending money no matter what the reason she’s giving for her continuing to do so is.. especially if she and her kids are struggling. Is there a French sister site to TLR? Or am I wrong? Might be worth putting his disastrous face on there too

I think the forum is called bezness land. Not as active as ours. Putting his name in here does the trick though. He will be ashamed to google himself.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
No, governments have autonomy to decide who they let in. Even to someone with a visa, they can decide to not let them in.
Same case on deportations. Expired visa means overstay and that’s a severe fault.
Not in France because there are so many ways to appeal (for free) it is dragging on and on, very very few are deported. I know some guys who are illegal and were convicted in the past they still walk freely. They can get a deportation notice with their name. Until the cops catch them, they are free to roam around. Countless examples around me, unfortunately, France is full of them from all over the world.
I guess she has more chances of reporting him for insurance fraud. If he gets caught he will be fined 100% sure, deported 0% chances...

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Rat's name: Nidhal Bouslimi
D.O.B. 11.11.1995
Originally From: Jendouba, Tunisia
Employment: Louage Driver of a louage his father owns

Currently living in: Paris, France
Employment status: Unemployed and living off of his Canadian girlfriend and her children.
Mode of Transportation: Black Scooter with no insurance and no registration papers.

Facebook:

Snapchat:
Bouslimin20
NidhalBouslim20

Instagram:

I am here on my friend's behalf to expose a Rat that she has met online and is currently still in a relationship with but who she is in the process of leaving.

Right now she is just gathering as much evidence as she can to support her claims of his rat behavior to show the world. He's actually making it so easy as well and has no idea that I am working for her behind the scenes.

He is a Tunisian who is now living in Paris, France with a visa that will expire soon.

At the beginning of June he met this woman from Canada who has 2 children. Ages 5 and 2. She experienced alot of personal loses within her family due to these family members contracting Covid-19.

One of them being her mother who lived with her for the past 18 years and whom she cared for. A devastating loss for both her and her children.

She is unable to work because of the pandemic from march until now, she is supporting herself and her two children, a home that she is now forced to maintain on her own because she no longer has her mother's financial help, which has been extremely difficult for her.

She has written her entire story to me which is why I am privy to such information and I am sharing it.

I have also been added to many of her conversations with this rat, viewing and reading the messages in real time by accessing her messenger from my phone while she was speaking to him from hers.

When it came to the video calls and audio calls, she has been recording them without his knowledge. She is one smart woman and has been gathering proof for some time. She even has screenshots of messages he has sent to other women from his own personal messenger account which he flat out denied, not knowing and still not knowing that she has the proof of them before he deleted the conversations.

Since June 1st until now being August 1st he has managed to obtain 5000 Canadian dollars [4000 euro] from this poor woman and her children for which on a vocal recording, he said only yesterday was "nothing" and he didn't care about the money but yet,

Just this morning while they were speaking, he told her to check her credit card to see if she had any money on there to send him. When she found only 40 euros he immediately started telling her "I love you" in english, french, arabic, deustch, spanish and telling jer she was his strength ect... When she didnt even say she would send it to him. She did though which pissed me off. It was her call.

On another recording from a couple of days ago, he threatened her. He told her that he is afraid of no one. No one can hurt him and if she even so much as tries, she will live to regret it. He will be the one to hurt her.

He views nothing that he has done as anything immoral or inhumane. he views it as normal to be financially supported by a single mother and using her grief, children, their grief and limited funds to do it.

He has no money, no job, sits on his ass day in and day out on the phone via video calls with women and uses his family to cover it. When she calls and finds him occupied, he will immediately hang up with whom he is speaking with and call his family then send her a screenshot of who he is speaking with.

This rat has used this little innocent family for 2 months and continues to use them. It is now time to expose him to the world.

I have access to her online Western Union account as I have used it for my bill payments and money transactions for her to gain points to use in order to save money on the transfer fees so I have taken screenshots of all the receipts of the money that she sent to him. i believe it to be 29 or 30 transactions.

She has entrusted me with all audio recordings and the proof she has been able to obtain for safe keeping as I am a technologist who knows how to store data :)

I will develop this story into more detail once I am able to reformat all of the recordings, I am hoping that they can be uploaded here. If not, she has many messages to prove these claims ghat I have made her against him which I will be gathering and translating into English for the English only speaking people as they only speak in french together.

This is only the beginning. I hope this rat loses everything and finding this site if he ever does, and sees his lies and his true self exposed to the world will bring him the kind of shame and disgrace that he deserves.

This is only the beginning..

I just "love" it how does not matter how much you send them they will tell you its nothing or not much. Greedy bastards nothing never enough for them. And they will always find some example of some woman who has given somebody more.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
She has stopped sending money now. I have just spoken to her and she informed me that she did speak to him. He awoke her and her son for the second day in a row with a call in messenger and did the same lame ass thing as yesterday. She forgot to silence her phone. Seeing her still in bed and groggy from being woken up, he tells her to take her time to have her coffee, feed the baby, and fully wake up then call him back. SMH

I asked her why she would send money again. Her exact words were, "to keep him around long enough in order to get the last piece of proof that I need to nail that bast..d's coffin shut."

I don't know if she was able to obtain it yet but she assured me that she would never send again.

I am reading our concersation and trying to pick out the important 'tid bits'.

Apparently she sent him 400 euro for his first payment towards the purchase of a work application in order for him to be self employed instead of a work contract he had to pay weekly for but he has not received it as of yet and he has two more days left before his rent is due and two more weeks left before he must make his next payment and obtain his work contract.

Without these funds, he will be kicked out of the apartment with no employment. Now he is awaiting for her to see if she will be able pay his rent which is 400 and the next payment of his work contract which is another 400. 800 euro in total which is approx 1200 Canadian dollars.

She also is in a bind right now when it comes to her home. From what I have been told is there is a 50/50 chance she and her children could be forced out by the bank because there is a charge or debt of some kind being held against the property which she was unaware of until just this past week. I am not entirely sure of the legalities or of the details, but she has told me that he is aware of the entire situation and whenever she tries to speak to him about it when he starts complaining of having no money, he cuts her off by saying he will be kicked out of his place if he doesnt pay his rent and that SHE needs to find them both a solution.

He has complete disregard for everything that does not involve him being 'saved' so to speak.

After reading comments, I asked her about CERB. She informed that she did not qualify to receive it so she did not even attempt to apply. I never asked about how she is supporting herself but I know she is struggling.

I will be in contact with her later and at which time I can provide more of a detailed update along with the Western Union receipts attached.

Have a good day girls!
Sooo disgusting ...no regard for her little children...only that he needs money...stupid rat needs to start working...it just makes me sick how they seem to come up with more and more stuff that they need.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Please please please if you join these FB groups don't use your personal facebook but create a new one with no personal details.

If you join another forum then please again do not divulge personal details.

MH x
Yes MH I am sorry I should have said that to. I just read there and don't interact or respond on neither of these pages xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes MH I am sorry I should have said that to. I just read there and don't interact or respond on neither of these pages xx
No need to apologise at all - it's good that you are sharing these other foreign sites I'm just reiterating the need to be cautious.

MH x

Koreena

I have been away for a few days and was not able to connect on here. I do have some wonderful news. She finally received some of her back time pay and is now of the road to financial freedom and she left him for good. Yeehaw!

Now I am free to expose whatever she gives me. I would like to speak with an admin privately if this is at all possible regarding a few things before posting anything.

He has sent her things on messenger and he has basically shown her even more proof without even realizing it.

He is a member of a live cam chat called Azar but his username is unknown. He sent her a screenshot of his phone for whatever reason and the application was right there, stupid fool.

He also has a new Snap chat username as well. I attached a photo for reference.

Attachments

• received_851515695256632.jpeg
    received_851515695256632.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 23

Koreena

I have also been reading the replies. I get it. Some of you think it is BS but do not shame the woman and say she has no regard for her children is wrong. They are fed, very well dressed, and very well taken care of.

She was also not made aware of the potential foreclosure until just recently when she received a notice. With the Covid Pandemic, the financials and legalities as per the estate were put on hold and only started to resume once the government started opening everything in phases. I know for a fact that had she known this prior, she would have given him the bare minimum if anything at all.

I can't find this reply but I read someone saying that he would never allow a third party enter into their conversation. I thought I made this clear before but maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Yes, I have been privy to some information and messages between them but he did not know I was actually reading them in real time. I have her messenger on my phone as she did open it a few times when she was visiting me, I was reading their conversation by logging into her messenger from my phone as she was talking to him on hers.

She knew of my experience before and this is why she allowed me to sit in on a few conversations that she had with him. I am the only one who knows about this and she is feeling ashamed of herself and how she allowed herself to be sucked in so please be kinder. She really does not need to come here and read any back lashing on the poor decisions she has made. :( She has learned a lesson that I am sure of.

She can fill in more details which would make this entire thread make more sense but for now, I am just saying what I know about her situation. I am only trying to help as much as I can with what I have. She needs to be the one to fill in the blanks.