Welcome to TLR

Nidhal Bouslimi - Tunisian in France

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I have been away for a few days and was not able to connect on here. I do have some wonderful news. She finally received some of her back time pay and is now of the road to financial freedom and she left him for good. Yeehaw!

Now I am free to expose whatever she gives me. I would like to speak with an admin privately if this is at all possible regarding a few things before posting anything.

He has sent her things on messenger and he has basically shown her even more proof without even realizing it.

He is a member of a live cam chat called Azar but his username is unknown. He sent her a screenshot of his phone for whatever reason and the application was right there, stupid fool.

He also has a new Snap chat username as well. I attached a photo for reference.

I don’t think anymore private info needs to be leaked in this forum. She should transfer everything she has to the authorities in charge but since she is in Canada and he is in France, I don’t really know where this will go. Even if she were in France anyway.
His name is now public, anyone will get to know about his antics by just googling him. It is time for her to grieve and move on.
Be assured that this man is struggling and still will be, you know what I mean. All these women contacted, all these dating websites, all the chicks he must be inviting for coffees in his city and yet still no documents and no decent lifestyle.

Koreena

He will suffer so much now because of the situation he just found himself in. She just informed me that he has either left the apartment he is living in or he must leave because of her refusal to send him 400 euro to pay for his rent and he has nowhere to go. Apparently he said that he found a parking garage or something of that sort next to where he is or was living and he will sleep there. Not sure how true that is though. Personally I think he is just blowing smoke and he is saying that as one last desperate attempt as bait to scam more cash. She didn't bite thank goodness. If it is true, he deserves to sleep on a cold hard concrete floor seeing as this asshat had no care in the world and was even going to help a mother and two children forced out of their home and become homeless by asking for more money. He's more than likely got his hooks into someone else already. I hope this woman does not become his next victim. I hope she googles his name, finds this thread and heeds the warnings about him being placed here.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I have also been reading the replies. I get it. Some of you think it is BS but do not shame the woman and say she has no regard for her children is wrong. They are fed, very well dressed, and very well taken care of.

She was also not made aware of the potential foreclosure until just recently when she received a notice. With the Covid Pandemic, the financials and legalities as per the estate were put on hold and only started to resume once the government started opening everything in phases. I know for a fact that had she known this prior, she would have given him the bare minimum if anything at all.

I can't find this reply but I read someone saying that he would never allow a third party enter into their conversation. I thought I made this clear before but maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Yes, I have been privy to some information and messages between them but he did not know I was actually reading them in real time. I have her messenger on my phone as she did open it a few times when she was visiting me, I was reading their conversation by logging into her messenger from my phone as she was talking to him on hers.

She knew of my experience before and this is why she allowed me to sit in on a few conversations that she had with him. I am the only one who knows about this and she is feeling ashamed of herself and how she allowed herself to be sucked in so please be kinder. She really does not need to come here and read any back lashing on the poor decisions she has made. :( She has learned a lesson that I am sure of.

She can fill in more details which would make this entire thread make more sense but for now, I am just saying what I know about her situation. I am only trying to help as much as I can with what I have. She needs to be the one to fill in the blanks.
I hope it was not my comment because i meant he has no regard for her children or her situation.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
He will suffer so much now because of the situation he just found himself in. She just informed me that he has either left the apartment he is living in or he must leave because of her refusal to send him 400 euro to pay for his rent and he has nowhere to go. Apparently he said that he found a parking garage or something of that sort next to where he is or was living and he will sleep there. Not sure how true that is though. Personally I think he is just blowing smoke and he is saying that as one last desperate attempt as bait to scam more cash. She didn't bite thank goodness. If it is true, he deserves to sleep on a cold hard concrete floor seeing as this asshat had no care in the world and was even going to help a mother and two children forced out of their home and become homeless by asking for more money. He's more than likely got his hooks into someone else already. I hope this woman does not become his next victim. I hope she googles his name, finds this thread and heeds the warnings about him being placed here.
LOL my rat used to say the same thing about sleeping in a garage. Yeah good luck with that. No one does that here, homeless people usually sleep in their cars. And he isn’t strong enough to do that. He will probably roam around the welfare office preying on disabled single mothers with a regular monthly pay check and a flat in a social building. This is what they do !

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
He is not trusted. The moment he asked for money makes him a scammer. No one around the world should ask for money that easily online. Now speaking of a Muslim man that live under strict traditions it’s unacceptable.
Be sure he will have other victims, when one refuses the other supplies, if he was in a situation like that he should ask help to his family and friends. Ultimately staying illegally at other country has it’s consequences.
He should be held accountable and cut contact.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Thank you Simple...means a lot
When your hurting ,every mean word seems like another slap in the face .I know your still healing and it will take a bit more time .Im not hurting anymore ,i was a complete mess when i joined ,but it was people like you with your compasson and kind words that saved me ,,Thats why i hope you stay ,because this is what TLR needs and as you say the ignore button is there for a reason xxxx

Bee.

Ratslayer
h
Hi Koreena welcome this is another sad rats story as we all heard before. I feel sorry for your friend I hope she will block his sorry ass as he is just using her for money. I was the same I believed all my rats stories and sent money to him. They don't feel any guilt for asking money at us because they don't care or love us. She should wonder how he got to France he probably had another poor woman helping him to get to France and he is searching for another woman for his residence permit. I seriously am hating all these vile rats as they destroy so much women.
has any of these women tried to friend these guys that get outed? Im considering it for some entertainment lol, see how far they can go with their BS..and then alugh at his face later.. is this immature of me? lol

simple

Major Ratslayer
h

has any of these women tried to friend these guys that get outed? Im considering it for some entertainment lol, see how far they can go with their BS..and then alugh at his face later.. is this immature of me? lol
Run a mile from them...When theyve been outed, head for the hills,,They not master manipulators for no reason..Even if your aware of rats ,you cant play them .Its wise to leave them in the trash bin .where they belong ..

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
h

I wouldn't do it and these guys can't be played at their own games most of them are doing these scams for a long time and once they know you or some of your friends or family they will not stop harassing you

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
h

No give them a taste of their own medicine! Turn the tables that would be funny

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
h

Don’t talk to them, even if it’s just for entertainment. It’s a waste of time and it’s playing with fire. Just like other ladies said, they are master manipulators and you could get caught up in their games, even if you think you’re prepared and on your guards. Beside, they don’t deserve the attention of a beautiful lady. You know you’re doing it just to fool him, but he doesn’t know. Don’t flatter him. You accepting his friend request only encourages him in the future with others. They have a distorted view of western women. They see them as naive idiots who are easy to manipulate and the more women who ignore them, the better.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I have a fake acount yes but all you catch are rats and Dick pics I can't be bothered it's quite boring they all spit out the same shite I find it boring actually
Yuck it makes me sick to get Instagram request I look at the pics and the posts were put up 5 hrs ago I’m sure that’s not necessarily my rat but someone trying to squirm in!! Yeah don’t care to waste a minute on them... but it would be funny to see a female act like them ;)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Don’t talk to them, even if it’s just for entertainment. It’s a waste of time and it’s playing with fire. Just like other ladies said, they are master manipulators and you could get caught up in their games, even if you think you’re prepared and on your guards. Beside, they don’t deserve the attention of a beautiful lady. You know you are going it just to fool him, but he doesn’t know. Don’t flatter him. You accepting his friend request only encourages him in the future with others. They have a distorted view of western women. They see them as naive idiots who are easy to manipulate and the more women who ignore them, the better.
They think of all foreign (ladies) like that.. naive

Bee.

Ratslayer
Don’t talk to them, even if it’s just for entertainment. It’s a waste of time and it’s playing with fire. Just like other ladies said, they are master manipulators and you could get caught up in their games, even if you think you’re prepared and on your guards. Beside, they don’t deserve the attention of a beautiful lady. You know you’re doing it just to fool him, but he doesn’t know. Don’t flatter him. You accepting his friend request only encourages him in the future with others. They have a distorted view of western women. They see them as naive idiots who are easy to manipulate and the more women who ignore them, the better.

Dam I was kind of on the down low looking forward to just messing with them a little bit...BUT! you are all absolutely right about everything you all mentioned and I shouldn't stoop so low just to have a laugh lol but dang would that be good to see their reactions when they found out lol. Hipocritical much.. Anyway I enjoy this forum more and more and i'm reconizing who is who in the comments, your all becoming a little familiar to me now lol.. sad circumstances but great outcome!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Dam I was kind of on the down low looking forward to just messing with them a little bit...BUT! you are all absolutely right about everything you all mentioned and I shouldn't stoop so low just to have a laugh lol but dang would that be good to see their reactions when they found out lol. Hipocritical much.. Anyway I enjoy this forum more and more and i'm reconizing who is who in the comments, your all becoming a little familiar to me now lol.. sad circumstances but great outcome!
Oh don’t get me wrong. I agree with you and see your point, Bee. It’s not stooping low. It’d be fun to lead them on and then tell them to get lost and to block them. We’d laugh imagining their reaction, picturing them being all mad and hurt in their pride, but when you think of it, they wouldn’t even get angry. Maybe they’d be a bit pissed for a couple of minutes but then they’d forget and go to the next one. They don’t care. I sometimes get requests from morons and I’d like to cuss them to « teach them a lesson » but then what’s the point, they aren’t teachable. They’re way too full of themselves and too stupid to realize they’re idiots and to learn something. Their lack of morals keep them from feeling bad and from seeing the wrong in their actions. That’s why it’s useless to trick them. It’s also running the risk of being harassed if we’re not careful. I’m glad you enjoy this forum. It’s fun to have you here. I’m glad that you didn’t fall for the lies of this rat who was trying to sneak into your life and that you didn’t let him get his way. You were right for questioning his intentions. These freaking cockroaches have no mercy for women, not even for the young mothers still raising babies.

Last edited:

Bee.

Ratslayer
Oh don’t get me wrong. I agree with you and see your point, Bee. It’s not stooping low. It’d be fun to lead them on and then tell them to get lost and to block them. We’d laugh imagining their reaction, picturing them being all mad and hurt in their pride, but when you think of it, they wouldn’t even get angry. Maybe they’d be a bit pissed for a couple of minutes but then they’d forget and go to the next one. They don’t care. I sometimes get requests from morons and I’d like to cuss them to « teach them a lesson » but then what’s the point, they aren’t teachable. They’re way too full of themselves and too stupid to realize they’re idiots and to learn something. Their lack of morals keep them from feeling bad and from seeing the wrong in their actions. That’s why it’s useless to trick them. It’s also running the risk of being harassed if we’re not careful. I’m glad you enjoy this forum. It’s fun to have you here. I’m glad that you didn’t fall for the lies of this rat who was trying to sneak into your life and that you didn’t let him get his way. You were right for questioning his intentions. These freaking cockroaches have no mercy for women, not even for the young mothers still raising babies.
yep I am one of those young solo mothers raising two babies also.. He never asked me for anything but he did try to push for me to visit him and save and pay for my own expenses...Ummm sorry mate! I got babies to raise, have no time or energy and money to be trapesing around the world with a household and children to still maintain..not to mention quarenteen..you are right they are thick skulled and stupid, well my ex was a stupid one. I don't even know if an online relationship qualifies as an ex lol so, that guy I shall say lol. ( I havnt because I feel bad even thinking of it), but has anyone used the Allah religious card on them? Do they actually believe they gonna be aalllgoood after death considering what they believe in? Its weird and hypocritical.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
yep I am one of those young solo mothers raising two babies also.. He never asked me for anything but he did try to push for me to visit him and save and pay for my own expenses...Ummm sorry mate! I got babies to raise, have no time or energy and money to be trapesing around the world with a household and children to still maintain..not to mention quarenteen..you are right they are thick skulled and stupid, well my ex was a stupid one. I don't even know if an online relationship qualifies as an ex lol so, that guy I shall say lol. ( I havnt because I feel bad even thinking of it), but has anyone used the Allah religious card on them? Do they actually believe they gonna be aalllgoood after death considering what they believe in? Its weird and hypocritical.
I remember your first post when you said that he was so nice until you had to change your plans and couldn’t meet him and that’s when he got mad. You couldn’t leave your children and any caring man would have understood. His reaction said everything. It’s all about them. Who cares about your responsibilities to your family? How dare you put your little ones before him?
As far as the religion, their conduct is hypocritical as you said. They don’t respect the principles of Islam. If they were sincere Muslims, they wouldn’t lie and scam.They do everything that is against the religion: smoking, doing drugs, drinking alcohol, sex before marriage. They know all that is not allowed but they don’t care. Why do they keep calling themselves Muslims when they know they are disobedient and they break all the rules? It’s impossible to understand what’s going on inside their mind, how they can’t see how evil they are, how they think it’s ok to be cruel to others. Sociopaths I guess.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
That’s lovely to hear. The members here are great - some are at different stages but all are supportive to each other, some have difference of opinions but we get over it.......

Hope you gain something from being here.

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Bee. I agree it would be nice to give them a taste of their own medicine ,,But the only thing that upsets or angers a rat is losing his ATM .or prey,,,Money .thats it..I admire the fact that your raising two kids ,thats hard and hats off to you ,,

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
These rats are devious and are not who they let you believe who they are. Not even these female profiles. I will add a foto from my fake acount when I accepted a tunisian female because I was investigating something. There was a Hi to me and then I love you and then a foto of a naked man and his Dick ( I tried to keep the foto decent) . He tried to call me several times. So.... Be careful trying to have a little fun with them to laugh at them. When the foto is not allowed an Admin can remove it please thank you xxx Screenshot_20201114_113717_com.facebook.orca.jpg

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
These rats are devious and are not who they let you believe who they are. Not even these female profiles. I will add a foto from my fake acount when I accepted a tunisian female because I was investigating something. There was a Hi to me and then I love you and then a foto of a naked man and his Dick ( I tried to keep the foto decent) . He tried to call me several times. So.... Be careful trying to have a little fun with them to laugh at them. When the foto is not allowed an Admin can remove it please thank you xxx View attachment 68315
:sick::sick: :sick: