No comment

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Canadian_N8tive, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Canadian_N8tive

Canadian_N8tive Well-Known Member

No comment

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    Derbygirl, Jisela, Masha and 5 others like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Administrator

Hello, Canadian N8tive....welcome to the forum :)
    What is BAT police please?
    How old is this rat? He looks ancient! We seem to be getting a few older rats now.
    What part of Tunisia is he from?

They all add young girls, often indulge in webcam activities with them. My rat had underage kids on his :Evil:

With regards to it all being your fault, you are crazy in the head, getting angry when you ask questions, blah blah....these are typical rat words and behaviours :rolleyes:

How many times did you meet him? I'm so happy you didn't marry him :)
    Did you meet online or on holiday?

Who is the girl in the photo? If she is not part of his scam, it's worth removing the pic of her :)

Jisela, Judithlyn, Apples and 3 others like this.
  3. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome :) I am sure some one will correct me if I am wrong but I am 90% sure police cannot marry a non Tunisian without special permission from the government .
    Did he get this permission which would seem very unlikely as you both havnt met?
    Not only is it concerning that he seems to be adding young girls to his accounts but the fact he is doing it whilst he is a police man is astonishing.
    I think I would be reporting him for that alone to be honest.

Derbygirl, Jisela, Judithlyn and 9 others like this.
  4. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Dear Canadian n8tive, I am happy that you got out this toxic relationship in time.
    He sounds like my rat adding young girls and saying he is doing nothing wrong.
    Did he tell you how he was coming in May ? I presume they need a visa for Canada.
    Take care xxx

Amira, Jisela, Judithlyn and 8 others like this.
  5. Laura2014

Laura2014 Administrator

Welcome @Canadian_N8tive

Well apparently you are in company; we are all supposed to be crazy, insane paranoid women here! It’s the default line when they are rumbled! Thankfully you didn’t make a huge mistake by marrying him. You followed your gut instinct and he showed that he’s just the same. They love the idea of Canada. They often need someone who is older, more financially settled to provide the exit route for them and then hey presto either look for a younger woman or bring a patiently waiting fiancé to join them.

It’s very concerning that someone in his position is behaving this way, but not a surprise. They have an ego way beyond their intelligence or ability. Before you delete him completely take some screen shots of his Facebook friends. You may be able to warn others.

Expect him to return though, either with insincere apologies, due to his “stress” and unhappiness, which only you (as his true habibi) can apparently save him from. After investing two years in his plan he won’t let you go lightly. Well done for following your instinct and finding us.

Jisela, Judithlyn, Apples and 8 others like this.
  6. Laura2014

Laura2014 Administrator

It’s the curse of the tongue again... and what is wrong with his eyebrow!

Derbygirl, Jisela, Judithlyn and 6 others like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

https://ma.linkedin.com/in/iyadh-boulifi-b4582715b
    Iyadh Boulifi
    LinkedIn

[​IMG]
    Iyadh Boulifi
    Ministere de l'interieur chez VIP Protection Services

Kebili Governorate, Tunisia
    الأمان والتحقيقات
    الحالي
    1. VIP Protection Services
    التعليم
    1. université campus manar tunis
    33 زميلا
    مشاهدة ملف Iyadh Boulifi الشخصي الكامل انه مجاني
    زملاء العمل والدراسة و500 مليون محترف أعضاء على LinkedIn.
    مشاهدة ملف Iyadh الشخصي الكامل
    موجز
    Protection rapprochée . Diplome de commando .un stage de protection rapprochée turc. Un stage de protection avec l'ONU

الخبرة
    • [​IMG]
      Ministere de l'interieur
      VIP Protection Services
      ‏ديسمبر 2012 – الحالي 6 من الأعوام 4 شهور
    التعليم
    • université campus manar tunis
      baccalaureat
    المهارات والمصادقات
    انضم لـLinkedIn لعرض مهارات ومصادقات Iyadh وملفه الشخصي الكامل
    انضم الآن
    مشاهدة ملف Iyadh Boulifi الشخصي الكامل حتى تتمكن من…
    • مشاهدة الأشخاص المشتركين الذين تعرفهم
    • تقديم تعارف
    • الاتصال بـIyadh Boulifi مباشرة
    مشاهدة ملف Iyadh الشخصي الكامل
    شاهد الأشخاص أيضًا
    شارة ملف شخصي عام

إضافة هذا الملف الشخصي لـ LinkedIn إلي مواقع إلكترونية أخرى

Iyadh Boulifi

Ministere de l'interieur chez VIP Protection Services

VIP Protection Services

université campus manar tunis

عرض الملف الشخصي

8. Heidi

Ministry of the Interior (Tunisia)

BAT

The Anti-terrorist Brigade (فرقة مجابهة الارهاب) or BAT, whose members are referred to as « black tigers », is the unit of the Tunisian national police specialized in paramilitary operations during particularly serious events. According to OTAN's definition, the BAT is a special force. Its role notably includes taking action during crisis situations, such as hostage-taking on boats, aircraft, in cities etc, arresting high-risk criminals, and contributing to the fight against terrorism. The BAT is based in Tunis, at the headquarters of the intervention units at the Bouchoucha barracks, with the training and education centre located in Béjal. Joining the unit comes along with highly strict requirements, especially in terms of physical, medical, mental and psychotechnical fitness; it recruits the best people of the national police. Its motto is "Speed. Force. Effectivity".

The unit comprises 50 men divided into three sections (two operational, one headquarters). The USGN is reinforced by the National Guard Commando Company (GCGN) (French: Groupment de Commando de la Garde Nationale).[2]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Apples, Mystery, juicyfruit and 7 others like this.
  9. Myriam1

Myriam1 Member

Canadian N8tive, please forget about this man and never turn back!!!
    He's a typical rat, a narcissist of the worst kind. For a BAT member it is very very difficult (not to say impossible) to get permission to marry a foreign woman. I personally know of one case where the BAT rat just fled the country during a work mission abroad and never returned to Tunisia. Maybe that's what he is planning as well I guess.

10. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Well he shouldn't of decided to play then should he.
    Sounds to me all he wanted to do was mess with your head and play.
    He is a controlling and manipulative person who you are well rid of and lucky for you he showed himself for the person that he is before you married him.

Jisela, Apples, Beverley and 5 others like this.
  11. Heidi

Threats? :Evil: Screenshot everything and report him to the Canadian authorities. He'll get no visa

Jisela, Apples, Beverley and 6 others like this.
  12. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

He is not part of BAT ( it's a counter terrorism unit, not a classic special one).
    If he was from BAT and had a linkedin profile = he would have been fired instantly.
    Plus this behaviour of talking to teenagers is sick, i do believe know what he is :
    He do work for minister for interior, but as any rat he is looking to impress people by saying he is part of special force.

Seems that he dosent even have the physical condition of a special force (be aware, training with special forces for some time dosent make you one), look at the biceps / forearms / shoulders : too soft for a BAT member (or maybe this unit is crap).

the thing with police members in Tunisia, is most of them are rats and stupid people, those who dosent succed in school become mainly police, custom borders and that's why behave like shit.

I think you dodget a bullet, never date a man who target teenagers, EVER.

PROOF he is not a bat and is a RAT : https://fr.viadeo.com/fr/groups/det...ction=messageDetail&messageId=0024pfz6gw0mxca

original message: "je suis un garde du corps au sein de la ministere de l,interieure tunisienne je cherche un travavail comme apr en europe"

Translation :
    "Iam a bodyguard within the Ministry of Tunisian interior I am looking for a work like apr in Europe"

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Judithlyn, Masha, Apples and 8 others like this.
  13. akhenaten

Caution a BAT may hide a RAT :D

Masha, Apples, Mystery and 5 others like this.
  14. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Welcome Canadian N8tive,
    Sorry this happened to you but you did the right thing getting away from this man, you dodged a HUGE bullet. You have taken the right steps with blocking him everywhere.
    Know that he will not give up easily, they do have the tendency to try to contact you through different accounts or different numbers etc. So keep blocking for as long as you have to. He should be reported to the Canadian authorities for sure to stop him in his tracks.

Judithlyn, Apples, Beverley and 8 others like this.
  15. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Welcome and well done for dumping him! "I know all your secrets" " let's see who will lose" " No one will believe you" that is B L A C K M A I L and clearly he thought he had control over you. So happy you put yourself and your daughters' safety first. We do believe you and he has more to lose. Xx

Judithlyn, Apples, Beverley and 6 others like this.
  16. AmberHeart

Def not a safe person to have arround teens. He could abuse them and perfectly know how to scare them to keep them quiet. Must be reported to your Embassy so they do not allow him into the Country.

Judithlyn, Apples, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  17. Heidi

Unbenannt.JPGcfds.JPG ;)

Judithlyn, Masha, Apples and 10 others like this.
  18. AmberHeart

19. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Glad you pointed this out. I was looking at that like :eek:. Same for our special forces or any team similar to the BAT team. If they post that they are special forces on their LinkedIn, or anywhere, that’s a security breach (OPSEC) and they would fire you before you can even delete the information.

99% of our country people don’t even know who our special forces guys are or even who are our navy seals. Very elite group of people and follow strict rules about posting who they are.

Glad you got away @Canadian_N8tive. Sorry to hear about your dad. Virtual hugs to you.

Jisela, Judithlyn, Apples and 7 others like this.
  20. akhenaten

See RatSnatcher, i never understood people who are fantasizing about being special force / Secret services :D:D but i met a lot of them in Tunisia.
    Seems like Tunisians have a real problem with reality and day dream all the day long till the point they believed their lies..

I once met a girl who told me her husband works for Interpol, i ended up discovering the husband is policeman in Qatar :rolleyes: now i do respect any honest job but lying..

Jisela, Judithlyn, Masha and 4 others like this.
  21. akhenaten

OH wow... if it's true, you should inform Canadian authorities / Embassy..

22. Heidi

Judithlyn, Apples and AmberHeart like this.
  23. Heidi

BB51A35C-F683-42BA-B3B9-EA51D49EB16C.jpeg Unbenannt.JPGklj.JPG Do you think that is him? :confused:

AmberHeart, Judithlyn and Mystery like this.
  24. AmberHeart

Do you know who is this friend he has in your city? You can inform your local police department about him to ensure your safety and your daughters.

25. Heidi

5801C392-D971-48EF-B0E8-BC4DA04E63FE.jpeg then this is not him ;)