Welcome to TLR

No Sleep

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
No sleep in 28 hours.............Tormented by insults and wishes for my death.............Not the same person..............Empty, suicidal, vengeful, desperate...............Hopeless..............
Hi Plymouthgirl I feel sorry your are in such a bad way you really need somebody professional to talk to to sort out your feelings. Plse try talk to a member here so you can relive a little from your stress. Are you still in contact with him and is he sending you insults, then block him every time he sends a text plse. You need to pick up your life and be strong again. I am sorry this seems harsh but your heading in the wrong direction. Lack of sleep is very bad for your health go to your GP and talk about how you feel maybe the doctor can help you. Sending hugs to you Plymouthgirl I really hope you pull yourself together and stop thinking of him and what he did to you he isn't worth it. You can't change the past dear xxxx

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
No sleep in 28 hours.............Tormented by insults and wishes for my death.............Not the same person..............Empty, suicidal, vengeful, desperate...............Hopeless..............
Hi , before he trespassed into your life what did you do to stay happy? You really will wake up one day and think how the hell did I let an idiot disrupt my life, but until then talk to us, pm us, we are all survivors together - you've got this x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Plymouthgirl, you can’t go on like this. Please talk to your doctor about not sleeping some night. Are you seeing a counselor? Also block this loser. I realize that what I’m saying is nothing new that you don’t know already but my heart breaks for you and I hope you’ll do at least these things. Can you change all your contract information? He can’t contact you. This is urgent You get your life back. Don’t let this loser and coward control it anymore. You were very strong leaving him and now you can fight all these dark thoughts. Take good care, dear Plymouthgirl.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@Plymouthgirl

I echo what the ladies have said - sleep is important and your Dr can help you with a short course of sleeping pills - ask him about Zopiclone. When I was really bad it really helped and I finally slept.

Without enough sleep everything is exacerbated and dealing with your thoughts can become impossible and that's when you spiral into that deep despair.

Help is out there so utilise and embrace it.

As @Mouais said have you reached out to the lady GFTL sent you the details of?

Hugs

MH x

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
It is ok if you can’t sleep now because your brain is still active. You will sleep out of exhaustion in the days to come. What you need to do is to try and disconnect your brain. Unplug it. Visualise all your hatred/anger/pain towards him make a ball out of it and throw it away. Everyday imagine yourself getting rid of that burden.
Also please try to do some breathing exercises. I am not gonna tell you to meditate because it is impossible at the moment. But try and control your breath, make it deep, coming from your stomach. It can be soothing. I like to do it to calm down when I am in bed thinking too much.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It is ok if you can’t sleep now because your brain is still active. You will sleep out of exhaustion in the days to come. What you need to do is to try and disconnect your brain. Unplug it. Visualise all your hatred/anger/pain towards him make a ball out of it and throw it away. Everyday imagine yourself getting rid of that burden.
Also please try to do some breathing exercises. I am not gonna tell you to meditate because it is impossible at the moment. But try and control your breath, make it deep, coming from your stomach. It can be soothing. I like to do it to calm down when I am in bed thinking too much.
That's really good advice but this has been a while now so sleep it very important.

This is the first time I have told this on TLR but I think it's important for Plymouth to read.

I suffered sleep deprivation and started to hallucinate at night which was very scary as it wasn't dreams I was fully awake and the only thing that stopped them was light - I even fell off the bed one time as this person launched at me so I scrambled for the light and ended up on the floor.

Sorry but I really think a little medical intervention is important just now.

MH x

Last edited:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
That's really good advice but this has been a while now so sleep it very important.

This is the first time I have told this on TLR but I think it's important for Plymouth to read.

I suffered sleep deprivation and started to hallucinate at night which was very scary as it wasn't dreams I was fully awake and the only thing that stopped them was light - I even fell off the bed one time as this person launched at me so I scrambled for the light and ended up on the floor.

MH x
I don’t know what her previous health condition is medication may help. For me it doesn’t do anything, it gives me nightmares, suffocation and I feel even worse.

I spent two years with literally no sleep, max 2 hours a night and working 12 hours a day. i would have never recovered until one day I told myself you stop this sh*t, you are going nowhere and no sleep won’t change anything, thinking about it won’t improve it, you can’t turn back time, accept your defeat and get stronger to face the next fight.

She needs to tame her mind and get these ideas out of her head first and foremost. If she has a stubborn personality like me she won’t follow the doctors advice either or it may be hard. There are plenty of solutions but she needs to find out which one is suitable for her.

simple

Major Ratslayer
This is a form of hate bombing ,just as dangerous as love bombing ..Constant abuse and insults in acheving the results of low self esteeem ..This really is the time to seek professional help ,you cant fight this phase alone ,it either needs
medical advise or professional advice ,,How ever many of us are here to listen and help ,,you need face to face human contact .

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
Good Morning Plymouth,

Sorry to hear that you are still going through this. He is abusing you and gaining complete control over you. He is on his way to breaking you down to nothing. You are going to have to block him everywhere and kind of go off the grid. How is he contacting you? If he is making new accounts to harass and abuse you, then you need to delete all of your accounts and start over. If you kill yourself or go into a deep depression, this rat will win. He will get exactly what he wants. He will move on and forget that you ever existed. How is that fair to yourself and your family. We are always here for you and will be here for you as long as you need, but you have to change your strategy. I encourage you to delete all your accounts. You are going to need someone to help you cope with with this suicidal ideation and depression. Do you have someone you can talk to (counselor or therapist)? I encourage you to schedule an appointment.

I hope that things get better for you, but please close that door to him and do not allow him back in. Change your phone, email, facebook, and anywhere else he can contact you. If you don't give it to him, there is no way he can find you. Go off the grid with this rat and he will move on. Feel better.

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Plymouthgirl
I hope you feel a little bit stronger today. Please stop letting the rat control you. Do not give him the satisfaction of destroying you. Block, block and block again and stop reading his pathetic words. He is a nobody!! Stop letting a worthless little runt have power over you. You are worth more than that. Please accept help from GFTL's friend and also see your GP as soon as possible.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
There’s on word for this guy... TOXIC, TOXIC, TOXIC... this man is going to destroy YOU... remember what you allow WILL continue!!! There are many ways to make ppl disappear on line... use the tools that you have, if however you’re feeling depressed and suicidal @Plymouthgirl then you will need professional help PRONTO... please take care and take one step at a time to get your life together, you’re the only one who can make yourself better but look further where your unhappiness is emanating from and focus in getting rid of it xxx

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Hi Playmouthgirl...my heart breaks for you..i also was in similar place but years ago. Are there any ladies here who live close to you? I wish someone could help you. I dont know if you have reached out to any counsellors in your area. Emotional pain and torment is sometimes very hard to get out of even if you know what to do. Its a fight and not easy but possible.
Nobody can really tell you what to do because only you know what works for you. As the ladies said please go to a doctor or counsellor. You mentioned that you have seen a psychiatrist. Maybe if he is not helping then try another one. You can get out of this. It is possible. Please dont give up on yourself.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Many thanks for all messages Everyone............Another day of sleep deprivation and very low mood.............But I will get there.............Those wicked insults are just like knives to the heart and soul............Thanks again, Everyone...............
Thank you for replying, I know it's hard.
Have you taken some advice that we have given you, it's important - don't try fighting this alone, it's okay to not be okay.

MH x

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Hi Plymouthgirl I feel sorry your are in such a bad way you really need somebody professional to talk to to sort out your feelings. Plse try talk to a member here so you can relive a little from your stress. Are you still in contact with him and is he sending you insults, then block him every time he sends a text plse. You need to pick up your life and be strong again. I am sorry this seems harsh but your heading in the wrong direction. Lack of sleep is very bad for your health go to your GP and talk about how you feel maybe the doctor can help you. Sending hugs to you Plymouthgirl I really hope you pull yourself together and stop thinking of him and what he did to you he isn't worth it. You can't change the past dear xxxx
Thank you, Butterflies............I can’t change the past, but I can, and will, get some justice...............

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer

MH x
I had hallucinations before, MH.............On waking, normally.............Spiders.............We need medical intervention because they are evil, scheming narcissistic psychopaths...............

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
So unfortunately he didn't perish at sea. Probably made it all up to see if you cared. :/ How is he still contacting you?
He ‘made it up’ to torture me...............He thought he could come back after 10 days, sniffing around for money...............I saw right through it, despite the usual crappy, fake messages of ‘love’..............Followed my own advice and cancelled the transfer I felt forced to make yet again................Within 24 hours I went from ‘My Heart’ to ‘You’ll be a Dog, day and night’..............’You’re a Fraud and a Failure’..............Talking about himself again................Idiot!!!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
He ‘made it up’ to torture me...............He thought he could come back after 10 days, sniffing around for money...............I saw right through it, despite the usual crappy, fake messages of ‘love’..............Followed my own advice and cancelled the transfer I felt forced to make yet again................Within 24 hours I went from ‘My Heart’ to ‘You’ll be a Dog, day and night’..............’You’re a Fraud and a Failure’..............Talking about himself again................Idiot!!!
Thinking of you Plymouthgirl ♡

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I had hallucinations before, MH.............On waking, normally.............Spiders.............We need medical intervention because they are evil, scheming narcissistic psychopaths...............
Have you contacted your GP - do you have a mental health or crisis team you can contact?

I know it's hard but you must reach out - please.

MH x

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Now you know he is a fraudster and an abuser. You know he wants money for telling sweet nothings.
Take your power back and decide the best for you, one option is to cut ties go NO contact and build yourself up again with professional help and our support...

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He will continue to try contact you and mess with your mind because he knows he hurts you Plymouthgirl. He knows your weaknesses and that you are a caring woman. The fact he tried again for getting money from you proofs he is only there for the money. It is difficult but I hope you cut of all contact with him. Think of yourself and start healing plse . Go see a counselor and deal with the rest later whrn you feel better xxxx