Welcome to TLR

NO WONDER THE DINAR DOESN'T CIRCULATE!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes he’s total jerk I met him just after he stopped working at sol azure and he’s totally rinsed me no care for me at all I have cancer .... am trying to get it back legally! Taken over a year getting there
Oh wow what a criminal jerkl!!

They have no boundaries where is comes to scamming women - I am so sorry to hear about the cancer and I hope you are coping with the treatment ok?

Many members on here have been scammed for a lot of money so you are amongst friends who understand what you are going through.

Were you with him long?

Hugs

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Oh wow what a criminal jerkl!!

They have no boundaries where is comes to scamming women - I am so sorry to hear about the cancer and I hope you are coping with the treatment ok?

Many members on here have been scammed for a lot of money so you are amongst friends who understand what you are going through.

Were you with him long?

Hugs

MH x
So many familiar stories..

Seldon#marg

Major Ratslayer
Pffft, Why do they have to hide it under their mattress? Are they worried that their own family members are going to find it and take it?
He only lives with his mother and said he don't want her finding it and asking where its from because she will think he did something dodgy to get it ..yes ripping off women.. he would hide alcohol too in the home from his mother as she is a practicing Muslim prays 5times a day.. he doesn't pray at all but he always spoke about Allah to me all the time and the quaran. X

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He only lives with his mother and said he don't want her finding it and asking where its from because she will think he did something dodgy to get it ..yes ripping off women.. he would hide alcohol too in the home from his mother as she is a practicing Muslim prays 5times a day.. he doesn't pray at all but he always spoke about Allah to me all the time and the quaran. X
Such hypocrisy. A good Muslim doesn’t deceive and steals from people. Rats have no respect for Islam but they use it at their convenience. Pretending to be good Muslim men is just another tool of theirs to make themselves look so good and righteous. They want the women they scam to think they are faithful, humble and god-fearing men who have morals and principles. The women will be impressed and will trust them more easily. They’re so fake and so full of it.

Last edited:

Seldon#marg

Major Ratslayer
Such hypocrisy. A good Muslim doesn’t deceive and steals from people. Rats have no respect for Islam but they use it at their convenience. Pretending to be good Muslim men is just another tool of theirs to make themselves look so good and righteous. They want the women they scam to think they are faithful, humble and god-fearing men who have morals and principles. The women will be impressed and will trust them more easily. They’re so fake and so full of it.
Yes very true.. I have more morals than him.. he does it all, smokes drinks sleep around, and steals from the vulnerable. Yes its all to impress us. I have become very interested in Islam because he told me so much about it. He's unbelievable false!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
They all do makes us think they are good lmao