Not sure if he is a rat....

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Sofia_G, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Sofia_G

Sofia_G Active Member

Ladies and gentlemen!! It appears this is a RED ALERT, from my sources and the information I've received RACHID KHALLOUFI IS INDEED A RAT!! his main goal is the UNITED STATES and is targeting older women, women with children and NOW muslim women in America. My neice isn't the only girl who is waiting on him. One woman thought they were in a commited relationship but was a lie. Another one woman as well. He speaks SPANISH and has CONNECTIONS in ITALY and SPAIN!!

Last but not least, my neice is fully aware of the true intentions with this man. She read the threads @Mango Chutney sent, and private msgs from the women on other social media accounts.

Update: from a source there wasnt enough to get him for visa scam, need more evidence. But if you come across him online just block him.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 12:51 AM
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Well done. Hopefully she will listen to you. You have potentially saved her from a miserable life.

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Well done, Sofia....you've done a cracking job exposing this con man rat here and elsewhere!
    I'm so happy your niece has an understanding now :love:

4. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

06ADB642-D5CB-4B60-A708-0ACEEE4E6204.jpeg

Looks like he is following one of my American friends...

juicyfruit, Liona, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  5. Brasilgirl

6. Mango Chutney

Might be worth giving her a tip off :thumbsup:

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  7. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

:eek: It’s a small world after all

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  8. Brasilgirl

I’d post some of the comments, but some of the women could be victims.

9. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

IF he speaks Spanish, I’m sure he is connected to Mexican women too! I’m sorry and sad for your niece, but I’m so glad she knows the facts earlier, rather than later! I was with my rat for 3 and 1/2 years. We lived together 4 different times as dictated by tourists visas....90 days twice a year. I thought I knew him inside and out. He was some really fantastic actor. It hurt like you can’t imagine and took me about 10 months to get over him. He would not let go. I called him every name in the book and I was beyond angry! I blocked, defriended....he would find ways of contacting me. Rats have many SIM cards and use family and friends phones also to get around being blocked. I finally recovered. It did take a longggggggg time though! I have not heard anything from him in a while so I hope that he has given up. He was not really after cash although I paid for all of the trips, his clothes, passport, sent him to driving school, his international license, his food, drinks, and cigarettes, glasses, so he cost me $26,000USD, but his true goal was a visa out of Tunisia. I tried twice but Japan refused him a living/working visa....TWICE! He really LOVED living in Japan. He has seen a lifestyle which he had no idea existed! I know it’s ugly of me but I’m happy that he is sitting in hot Gabes and ElHamma coffee shops with broken teeth, worn out clothes, a broken phone, broken glasses, and a very dim future of unemployment and poverty! He brought it all on himself! In my final message to him, I said exactly that and that he should really think about his life of using, lying, cheating, and abusing. I asked him who did he think is happier, him or me? He never replied, but I at least tried to get through to him. I actually think they are too selfish to understand or even to care! It’s always about “me, me, me” with those vultures!

AmberHeart, cloudYah and Brasilgirl like this.
  10. Judithlyn

OMG....that middle row, right pic sent me a friend request! Creepy jerk! I NEVER accept strangers anymore and never ever will accept a Tunisian! Ugh! I feel dirty just seeing his pics!

cloudYah, Heidi and Brasilgirl like this.
  11. Judithlyn

12. Judithlyn

PLEASE report him to the US State Dept., the FBI, the UK Home Office, Interpol, and every Embassy in Tunis. These animals must be stopped from fraudulently entering foreign countries.

13. Brasilgirl

Is that the guy with the poofy hair and poofy beard? Eww.

Judithlyn likes this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

26873014_142014146468666_5473954093837844480_n.jpgmkou.jpg 4579.PNG

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall clap.gif

juicyfruit, AmberHeart, Liona and 6 others like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Sorry to burst your bubble, Judith, but his only goal was to get to your money and then scuttle back to his family in Tunisia to be king of the hill ;)

16. Judithlyn

I have no idea. I saw it and just laughed and ignored him.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  17. Judithlyn

His plans did not exactly work out, did they? You know something....that is another of the many stupidities of these idiots. For 3 and 1/2 years, he really had me. I believed in him. I loved him with all of my heart and thought he felt the same way! Duh! If he had played his cards right, he probably would have had something in Tunisia. I had done some research into the place. I knew not to invest too much because you can’t take it back out of that stupid closed currency country, but a small house, I remember seriously considering! His mentality amazes me now. He is not happy, does not know what or whom he wants, and really f***s his own life up. He had it made and he totally blew it! In my own digging over about one year, I found 14 other foreign women victims of him. I wrote really nice letters to each of them offering to share stories. Not one person replied. I was surprised by that. I also can not believe that nobody exposed him before me as a Tunisian Love Rat. I wonder if he scared them into remaining silent? Maybe he is just a bad nightmare memory, but you would think that somebody from somewhere would have something to say about his cheating, scamming, lying butt!?!?!?!

magic likes this.
  18. Judithlyn

cloudYah likes this.
  19. Mango Chutney

He does know who and what he wants. He wants a Tunisian 'virgin' wife, 'real' children, a home, a business and a car in Tunisia....for social acceptance and envy.
    Sadly for him, he is a loser....he can't get what he wants, he can't afford it and is too lazy to do an honest job for it.
    I'm not really sure how you've reached that conclusion....have you forgotten this:

* Return flights to Japan x 3
    * Paid for accommodation and food in Japan.
    * Driving school.
    * Drivers license.
    * Passport.
    * New clothes.
    * New shoes.
    * New glasses.
    * Day trips in Japan and Tunisia.
    * Two failed visa applications.
    * Dental visits.
    * Car hire.
    * Luxury holiday in Tunisia.
    * Jewellery.
    * Hotels.
    * Straight cash.
    * Bracelet x 3 :D:D:D

He also wanted you to invest in Tunisia for him. He did want cash....and he did well out of you.
    He is the perfect rat to showcase how the cash amounts to nothing....it is all squandered away on fripperies, and they still end up with nothing to show for their bezness.

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

aaaand he wanted his name on your properties in Japan ;)

21. Judithlyn

Haha....Silly me...I forgot some of those “details”! Wasn’t he the poster boy for Bezness? He’s such an a**licking, slimball, scumbag, douchebag, shriveled up little s*** of a man...naw...make that a Boy! He’s such a lowlife idiot! God, I’m so relieved to be done with that loser! I suspect karma is getting him...it could not have happened to a more deserving guy! :D

Brasilgirl and cloudYah like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

And he outright admitted to taking cash from his other victim :thumbsup:
    His gifts will have mostly been sold....amounting to more wasted cash.

23. Judithlyn

Remember his brother admitting to using the other victim for a visa/greencard?

Brasilgirl and Mango Chutney like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Yup.....the proof sits in the gallery :)

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.
  25. Judithlyn

Don’t forget though...He bought me a pair of Tunisian flip flops....I’m suspecting he spect about 0.5 dinars on them! He did have $3,500USD of MY cash at the time though! I bet I bought myself some ugly, cheap, crappy Tunisian flip flops! Ugh! They are going into my next marshmallow roast with friends! RIP dear (asshole) Abdelhak! What an idiot! I’m amazed at his sheer stupidity! Hilarious now! How can anybody be so ignorant? Isn’t it crazy? They steal, lie, and cheat, but continue to steal, lie, and cheat! They are just plain weird! F***ing bunch of idiots! Spread the word ladies, victims! We CAN win! Stop these losers! Join me! Write letters, petitions, raise a voice in stopping these thieves! Contact all embassies, the USA State Department, UK Home Office, Interpol, write, write, please!