Not sure if he is a rat....

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Sofia_G, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

I've been studying his behaviours from the various women who were brave to share their story with this parasite and here is the BREAKDOWN...

In the beginning, he will message you first by saying "hello how are you" just to start a general conversation. He will say he is the age between 25 or 27(not sure if he changed it now). If asked why is he awake between the hours of 12am thru 5am is because he is a "law student"(come to find out it's a lie because the nearby university has stated he never attended the school). Then he'll start with the sweet talk to get you comfortable enough to give him your Whatsapp number but since instagram now has the video chat feature he mostly want to video call you there. Majority of the conversation will be about sex( no surprise) he will beg you to perform sexual acts, or send nude photographs. The minor is about him complaining about Morocco not offering jobs to young men, Europe or another country in the Americas is better. His family is poor and cant afford anything to survive. Once he got you trapped in his sympathetic lies, he become more possessive. Asking where you going, who are you with, dont want any men(especially moroccan) to speak or follow you online. Then he will reveal he has fallen in love with you but( "scared of being hurt or abandoned") and ask if you will be his girlfriend( he has many so dont feel special). He portrays himself as sweet, innocent and a "good Muslim boy" but its further from the truth. He will start being "busy" even though you still see him active online(he hid the online status so now you wont know unless he message you). He will give you SILENT TREATMENT for days!! He will respond if you annoy him enough by questioning why he is ignoring you. BUT when you pull away that's when he start chasing you again and becomes stalkerish. He has many girl "friends" from around the world and will call you CRAZY or JEALOUS if you tell him to stop speaking or flirting with them because the two of you are exclusive. He will GASLIGHT you and blame you for why you drive him crazy and needing space from you. This cycle goes on and on, until he gets bored and find someone else. So far, he may not be having luck because he is still in Morocco without any current status of receiving a visa.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    magic, juicyfruit, Liona and 9 others like this.
  2. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Rachid preys on Muslim women too so it's just whoever he finds beneficial to help him leave Morocco.

3. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Same as my rat. It’s very important he is known for asking pictures and videos because those guys blackmail victims, even if they no longer want contact with him he will ask them for favors in order to not expose them. He has same pattern as my rat from beginning to end.

4. AmberHeart

Yes, this is the ultimate goal IF a Muslim girl that lives in a first world country accepts them then they have won lotto. It’s a scam, he would have marry with a local girl if that was his interest. He needs a foreign girl!

5. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

He claims he dont want a local girl because(drum roll) he isn't attracted to them and because they are gold diggers. He prefers any woman that isn't Moroccan :rolleyes:

6. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Breakdown part 2

Here are all the excuses or sweet words he say if you were or are currently involved with this parasite

*you are the most amazing girl in the world( and other copy& paste sweet talk)

*you make me happy and I don't know why

*your pet name will be hobi, my love, mi amor, etc etc

*you make me smile

*I'm so tired I cant talk now(while being online)

*im sorry for not texting you, my wifi is weak(even though it seems very strong in the midnight hours).

*I'm busy/or was busy helping father, brother, friend(cat, dog, mouse or horse haha) that's why I haven't talk to you

*I'm sick

*do you really love me?

* I want you to be my future

And he swears a lot to prove he is telling the truth to you. If anyone have anything to add go ahead....

juicyfruit, Liona, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  7. AmberHeart

Same old tale! They all say that. Happens that HE is the gold digger here. No qualifications but aspiring to first world and living in luxury, he won’t settle for humble standards. Not worthy. There’s a thread with all links to report him.

juicyfruit, Liona, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  8. AmberHeart

He is only skipping the suicide threats :rolleyes::coffee:

juicyfruit, Liona, Brasilgirl and 5 others like this.
  9. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Hmm he claims he doesn't want money because he isn't a scammer, but he always hint that he needs a phone, this or that to make you feel sorry for him. Then "out of the kindness of your heart" you'll send him money to help him buy the item that he wants. I noticed for men like him who is always complaining about lack of work in their countries(north Africa) they sure spent MAJORITY of their time texting women instead of searching for a job at a company.

magic, juicyfruit, Liona and 6 others like this.
  10. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Hi Mystique,
    Sorry for what this guy been putting your friends niece through.
    This man don't care what religion he is a big Rat.
    He jokes for his religion. He wants money visa
    If he was so intelligent he could go to Tunisia Algeria Libya many other african countries.
    I guess they not good enough for him.
    Put him out there as much as you can.
    If they good muslims they would not even be chatting to him. They pic would not be on display.
    Hijab or no hijab.
    I wish you all the best in ousting him out.

juicyfruit, Liona, Brasilgirl and 5 others like this.
  11. AmberHeart

Or like mine, if they find a job or they get help to get a job they drop it in a short term because it’s too hard!

12. Mystery

The only work they do is with thier fingers tapping away on thier phones.
    Lazy is the understatement, most of these men don't know how to change a light bulb.

13. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

He is a hypocrite, not a true Muslim. I always chuckle when some of his victims say he is a good muslim that prays and fasts. But he do everything that is forbidden in Islam, except eating pork. If he was true he wouldn't be online speaking to his foreign honeys, I thought men are suppose to LOWER their gaze.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Liona and 4 others like this.
  14. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

:D
    They are all from the same manual.:D

I could not call you my love my friend, father, brother, sister in law sick in hospital, don’t allow use phone my love.

Someone fix me, take my phone, I’m hurt but ok my love don’t worry

I’m busy I work in-house with father
    I leave house only for buy bread for mother
    I’m sick with gripe
    I have bloody pressure, I’m sick ( meaning he has high blood pressure) !
    Battery dead my love
    Internet closed here is very bad connection!
    Blah blah blah .. :sneaky:

15. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Yes!! I don't see a difference at all smh

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Liona and 2 others like this.
  16. AmberHeart

Love your new avatar, super cute kitten @Mystique

Judithlyn, Liona, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  17. Mystery

You are correct they should lower they eyes.
    I don't know these women they must be complete morons to believe fasting and praying makes a person a good muslim.
    It's Haram to lie its one of many sins in Islam.
    I guess these women should be well matched for him. So why havent they married him after all he can have 4 wives, why have they not given him his golden ticket out if his country.
    It's also been known that rats make other accounts as women. I wouldn't trust them even when 6 foot under.

18. AmberHeart

Exactly, they use that as a hook too, so they seem trustworthy due to their religion, but they are fake (rats) they Have sweet words at the fishing stage but once things don’t go their way they start insulting and trying to low self esteem, to make feel he is doing a favor to the victim by only spending time of his golden life with her. When in fact he has nothing positive to offer. He would become a heavy weight and a full time responsibility.

19. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Thanks!!

Brasilgirl, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  20. Liliana

Liliana Member

I was talking to this person for now 1 year, but Rachid never asked for money or anything else. I considered him a good freind, until I started seeing strange things and behaviours on Instagram!!! He opens many accounts and then disappears, I asked him what is going on. He says someone is trying to ruin his reputation, I don't swallow that. He led me to believe that he was excited that his fiancé was coming to Morocco and I was happy for him!!! He told me he was preparing everything for to come. I advised him to stop talking to all these women online and for sometime I thought he did. He came back online 2 months later on Instagram and all these multiple accounts started, I confronted him saying he needed to stop this behaviour!!! Obviously he has not for what I can see and read!!!! I have always thought he was a good person, but it is all bullshit. Pls tell your niece to leave him and too find someone else. She deserves better and I am sorry for her. I am very disappointed that he is like this, very disappointed.He has actually vanished on Instagram I hope for good, good riddance.

Kind Regards
    Bella

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Liona and 7 others like this.
  21. AmberHeart

I love your comment and appearance! Thank you for saying this and supporting the victim. I was very often wondering if the other contacts my rat had couldn’t notice at all his behaviour of opening and closing accounts or eventually when he was publishing obscenities about the ex or me, how could no one notice and think he was a good person. Obviously they act as a good friend but as a partner they put us down adding too many women disrespecting us. But it’s just a proof it was all fake. Well said: good riddance to the victim, and thank you again Liliana.

magic, Judithlyn, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Judithlyn, Liona, Brasilgirl and 5 others like this.
  23. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

He has no reputation to be honored, all that is coming out now is his doing. His good boy image is finally unmasked and i hope more women speak out against him. He need to stay and rot in Morocco for all I care. He doesn't deserve any woman!!I am not the aunt but her close friend.

24. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

25. Mystery

PUKE
    PUKE
    PUKE