Not sure if he is a rat....

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Sofia_G, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

That’s what is next to come and multiple resurrections.:rolleyes:

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I hope he does videos, like yours did! With Christmas on the horizon....I even have a popcorn stash at the ready :thumbsup:
    That was the best laugh I'd had in ages :D:D

3. MaterialGirl

MaterialGirl Well-Known Member

Totally my rat!:coffee:

Judithlyn, AmberHeart, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  4. MaterialGirl

There goes again my rat's most memorable phrases:rolleyes:

5. MaterialGirl

My rat again:eek:
    And again:coffee:
    We could create a deck of cards or "post it sticks" of RATS MOST MEMORABLE QUOTES. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

We could create our own ‘Cards Against Humaity’ add on pak. If you haven’t heard of the game, take a peek:
    https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/
    It’s a really fun game. A bit harsh on some topics, but like I say, a Tunisian rat add on pack. :D

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  7. MaterialGirl

Hahahahaha!! LOVE the description!!
    "Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends."
    Sounds like so much fun!!

8. Liliana

Liliana Member

I am very disappointed because I thought he was genuine and he knew I was scammed myself!! This is very sad, very sad. I actually considered him like a brother, that is all finished. I won't be associated with people who intentionally hurt people, I won't tolerate it. He himself has to wake up and stop this behaviour if he really loves his fiancé, but I cannot see he will. And the worst thing is that his family are victims aswell, they sound like nice people!! Hardworking and welcoming ,that he has to live with hurting people that care.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Judithlyn, Mystery, Laura2014 and 3 others like this.
  9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

A con artist wakes up only to kiss the mirror and keep conning... ;)

10. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

This is a shock to us as well. At first i thought he was just a typical guy with a flirty personality until the girlfriends start privately her aunt then her and that is where we started investigating because things didnt add up. Even though we have proof of evidence to show he still deny and claim it was "before" her but that was one out of 7 women. With his new instagram account I'm sure he is having a jolly good time direct messaging new girls or the ones he spoke with before, although the page looks "innocent" with only men following. Sadly, I don't believe he ever loved his fiance, if he did he wouldn't have multiple social media accounts just to speak with women asking to be their love. This parasite dont know love or probably never been around love. He just copy and paste what his friends say, since I'm sure they are doing the same thing. You know what they say Birds of a feather flock together :coffee:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  11. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Pretty much!! These days you just never know what people true intentions are. No man from that region in Africa should be trusted, including the "good guys" like Rachid.

12. Liliana

Liliana Member

I can see, it is very disheartening. I feel very sad and I asked him many times to be honest but he lied to me, it shows that he was no freind.

13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Most people don’t know or care what’s going on in North Africa. If it wasn’t for social media like Facebook we would never even know, or really look to know, these evil rats. Only the really perverted tourists would know, because the gay men from all over the world really love Tunisian rats.

14. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that. As for his family, they are going to be shocked if they ever find out about this site:eek:.

15. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

I was one of the ignorant who didn't know what goes on there except the constant travel and tourist advertisements to visit the countries. But bezness?? Online love rats searching for green cards or visa is a shock to me. I wouldn't have thought his fiance would be a victim since they share the same faith, but from reading the threads on this site the rats are targeting Muslim women as well. Shameful!! Disgusting!!

16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I think a lot of people pretty much know about the green cards and visa scams, at this point. These advertising companies are likely making zero profit at this point, and practically running into debt, because tourism really sucks in Tunisia. So many empty hotels, now, that just sit there and rot. But, tourism from Algerians continues, and Libya, and Saudi Arabia. It's so crazy. They know Tunisian rats are "prostitutes", too! They go there for sex with women, but they also REALLY love the easy men. They should put this information on the travel and tourist advertising, you know?

17. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Yep, to remove it from family oriented destination.

18. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

including Morocco, there needs to be warning signs about bezness in the countries involved. There are some on government sites, but traveling sites NEED it more. You know what just have the warning posters everywhere so more women will be on guard.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  19. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

The family acts the part don't be fooled.
    The family most likely know what he's doing.
    They play the game as good if not better.
    They can keep it going longer.
    I know

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

That may actually be a way to rebuild Tunisia's economy. Just legalize prostitution everywhere and turn the entire country into a huge red light district. They could also make zatla legal, and advertise for prostitution and zatla vacations. Just an idea. I wouldn't choose to go there personally, but AT LEAST it would be honest advertising.

21. AmberHeart

As well as close friends or neighbors whom sometimes send texts to the victim to try to convince her he is an angel and made a mistake.

22. AmberHeart

They love gambling as well so they can turn it into an “Arabic oriented Vegas”

23. AmberHeart

Modern Sodoma ;)

Judithlyn, Jisela and Mystery like this.
  24. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yes! They can do a STUD FARM... have brothels for men and women both in the tourist zones and gambling. Then, alcohol/zatla distributed in the olives, with 40 dinar anal sex under the bridges with men or women.

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  25. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Go the whole hog and make it a drug zone will actually boost the tourists

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.