Not sure if he is a rat....

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Sofia_G, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You would barely be able to call it fiction. That's the only way it should be produced.

Judithlyn likes this.
  2. MaterialGirl

MaterialGirl Well-Known Member

Totally agree...Independent documentaries about this matter would be a great way to expose Tunisian Love Rats. Unfortunately they require money and people who are willing to take the risk.

3. Liliana

Liliana Member

Yes it is, when his fiancé was in Morocco I saw their pics on her account I was very happy, I took the initiative to introduce myself to her and at least she knew who I was. I wanted her to know who I was, where I was from and put a face to the name. I left it at that, at least to put her mind at ease and that I supported their relationship. I hope she will see, that she has support and she takes all the advice given to her. Here in Australia where I am from, we had people committing suicide both male and female because they just wanted someone to love them or share their life with and scammers where behind the stealing of not a couple of dollars but at times in the thousands and millions. These people where vulnerable and lonely, they did not deserve this. That is why, she must take care and really see what is before her.We all deserve to be loved, but not when someone is taking advantage of somebody's good nature. Makes me angry.

Mystery, Brasilgirl, Mystique and 3 others like this.