Not sure if I’m talking to a rat?

Marlee586

All she needs to see the truth is just spend a little time with us ( all bitter, twisted and boring like a hell women of course :D ) and we could help her to save the money. And @naike is upon the path already. :)
You girls crack me up!! Trust me, I hope I catch him in the act. I wish there was a way to humiliate the crap out of these guys. He’s acting more and more sketchy too. Not as communicative anymore...

Marlee586

You girls crack me up!! Trust me, I hope I catch him in the act. I wish there was a way to humiliate the crap out of these guys. He’s acting more and more sketchy too. Not as communicative anymore...
Thank you guys so much for helping me. If anyone needs me to help or message someone for you, I’m more than willing to help

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@Marlee586

I have edited your real name out of your post and users subsequent posts/quotes. We appreciate your trust and honesty but encourage all members not to divulge their real identity - I hope you understand why we do this and please don't think you did anything wrong.

MH x

Amira

Rat Expert
is very difficult to know if he is good / bad because you are not with 24 hours. These women charms are experts at seducing women and know all about how to treat us. If you have a bad feeling about him, he is not the right one. You think you know them, but we don't. Very difficult to advise because none of us know who he is?

Bubbly

That’s what I don’t understand. He knows I don’t work and dont have money. He drives a really nice Volkswagen car and I saw him drive it in video chat. I just need to figure out his ulterior motive for why he would target me. He acts ) or pretends) to really understand my disability. He’s always been so kind and appears to be a really good dad. His son seems to adore him when we video chat? But like many people said, they could just be very good actors

He is probably targeting you because you look like you have a good heart. The thing is what is his purpose ? He is totally lying somewhere because things don’t add up. Also he looks like a simple electrician with the ENEDIS jumper on that picture. Does he speak English with a French accent or an Arabic one ?

Marlee586

He is probably targeting you because you look like you have a good heart. The thing is what is his purpose ? He is totally lying somewhere because things don’t add up. Also he looks like a simple electrician with the ENEDIS jumper on that picture. Does he speak English with a French accent or an Arabic one ?
He speaks English with a French accent. I actually just found his cousins profile on Facebook and there are pics of them in there and videos. They seem like a nice loving family, but I just don’t understand what he’d want from me. I mean it looks like he could offer me more than anything I could give him? He’s in Sweden right now for his work. He just sent me pics. He works for Engie and Energy company and he’s an electrical engineer. They do like contract work. Different projects. I think I just really need to hire a PI right away to know for sure what’s his motive...

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
He speaks English with a French accent. I actually just found his cousins profile on Facebook and there are pics of them in there and videos. They seem like a nice loving family, but I just don’t understand what he’d want from me. I mean it looks like he could offer me more than anything I could give him? He’s in Sweden right now for his work. He just sent me pics. He works for Engie and Energy company and he’s an electrical engineer. They do like contract work. Different projects. I think I just really need to hire a PI right away to know for sure what’s his motive...
What I think is he wants to come to USA, If he stopped writing someone's maybe told him about him being posted here. The rats breed everywhere Sweden included big time. If just for talk sake when apply visa is it easier if your disabled just a lot of rats know this is in UK you don't have to meet the high allowance your expemet if you claim disability. I would just watch he is Di vorced because they are known to work in pairs also. One year I went to meet my friend who came over was staying in hotel. I got out of taxi and there was guy from hotel with woman at the gate he pulled me and ask were my friend was because he was waiting on her. She was ment to be going to his home for dinner. He introduced the woman as his sister but didn't ring true to me he was not expecting me to pop up. So I told my friend and she went mad I went back out. To tell him she wouldn't be going and he went mad was on the phone don't no how many times begged me to get her to come his mother be so upset. I right I was ment to call in done a check on him and he lived in this very rough place I don't think was his sister he was caught out god knows if my friend had of went probably get robbed and god knows what else I was her guardian angel that night

Bubbly

Well, do you expect so much from him that you would need to hire a PI ? I know you are far and it’s hard to for you to get any info but he isn’t worth since there are doubts from the beginning. Trust yourself !
I always had mistrust for my rat, it kinda started the same way, not online but IRL. he saw me months ago in the neighbourhood, could describe my outfit, saw me in his dreams, in his thoughts bla bla bla... He made everything to make me trust him. I had all his FBs and accounts though (he still won’t add you). I saw the family kids too etc. I never knew what he was after, I thought a visa probably. After my own investigation, I found out it s even worse than that. He doesn’t even give a damn about the visa. They just like to manipulate and brainwash women to feel powerful. We are a trophy to add to their collection and a pass time.
Here in France, many sick bastards are after disabled women to take advantage of their disability allowance, it’s easy money without hassle. It could be a possibility.

Jenxoxo

Hi Marlee. I googled his company and it’s just an electricity company. I’m French so it was easy for me to see it. It sounds like he’s an electrician, not an electric engineer. Unless it’s due to language barrier, it’s a lie right here. Seeing your profile 5 years ago and contacting you recently, this is creepy behavior and a bit stalkerish to me. Personally, I wouldn’t trust this dude.
-PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!! I am also an electrical engineer (I assume your rat might be too I don’t know) Engie is one of the biggest energy and best companies in the world and the thought that an energy company would not employee an electrical engineer is laughable!
If you are so concern about this ask him where he went to school.
Ask him about his time in college. Ask him his preferred programming language . Ask him which language they taught in his engineering school (most engineering schools teach the hardest of them all, C++) I was educated in the USA and Japan, Europe might be different IDK. Ask him exactly what he does at work what his tittle is, no one is just an “electrical engineer”job titles differ.
Yes he might have an electrical engineering degree but there’s a million things you can do with that. Ask him what was the hardest classes he ever took in college and when he answers, google it. (If he says anything besides vector calculus, linear systems, quantum mechanics, electromagnetism or electronics, Be suspicion none engineers would say “maths” or something general an engineer who struggled with a class knows the exact name and professor of said class)
I for example have a degree in electrical engineering but I work in the financial services sector.I can call my self an engineer, a banker or a consultant, all are true.
Third let’s be realistic here. Put yourself in the shoes of this man. I went to the ig you mentioned is private but from a far the man looks like a model. An EE (electrical engineer) starting salary at Engie is about 80K a year he is 32 you said? Let’s say he graduated college at 22 that’s 10 years of experience so let’s say he should be making about $120k by now.
I don’t know anything about you, but a handsome educated man making this kind of money at the age of 32 has his pick of the creme de la cream excuse my French! Don’t speak any. Have you been to France? Or Europe? Would a man like this in all honesty be interested in you? Have you ever dated a man like this? Are you also educated with a high paying career?
Who would benefit from this relationship you or him? If he is French I doubt he is after a US visa but I do wonder if he is a catfish.
Just ask very specific questions if you get confused by answers feel free to DM.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
-PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!! I am also an electrical engineer (I assume your rat might be too I don’t know) Engie is one of the biggest energy and best companies in the world and the thought that an energy company would not employee an electrical engineer is laughable!
Ask him about his time in college. Ask him his preferred programming language . Ask him which language they taught in his engineering school (most engineering schools teach the hardest of them all, C++) I was educated in the USA and Japan, Europe might be different IDK. Ask him exactly what he does at work what his tittle is, no one is just an “electrical engineer”job titles differ.
Yes he might have an electrical engineering degree but there’s a million things you can do with that. Ask him what was the hardest classes he ever took in college and when he answers, google it. (If he says anything besides vector calculus, linear systems, quantum mechanics, electromagnetism or electronics, Be suspicion none engineers would say “maths” or something general an engineer who struggled with a class knows the exact name and professor of said class)
I for example have a degree in electrical engineering but I work in the financial services sector.I can call my self an engineer, a banker or a consultant, all are true.
Third let’s be realistic here. Put yourself in the shoes of this man. I went to the ig you mentioned is private but from a far the man looks like a model. An EE (electrical engineer) starting salary at Engie is about 80K a year he is 32 you said? Let’s say he graduated college at 22 that’s 10 years of experience so let’s say he should be making about $120k by now.
I don’t know anything about you, but a handsome educated man making this kind of money at the age of 32 has his pick of the creme de la cream excuse my French! Don’t speak any. Have you been to France? Or Europe? Would a man like this in all honesty be interested in you? Have you ever dated a man like this? Are you also educated with a high paying career?
Who would benefit from this relationship you or him? If he is French I doubt he is after a US visa but I do wonder if he is a catfish.
Just ask very specific questions if you get confused by answers feel free to DM.
You raise some very valid questions and doubt he can wriggle out of them - thank you!

MH x

Jisela

Rat Expert
Congrats on being a bada** lady. Kudos to you for your hard work and education. :cool:

Jisela

Rat Expert
If one of the rats knows something they will notify each other and exchange tips online. I hope, if he does know, he’s (what we say as...) “shi**ing a brick” at the idea of being professionally investigated by retired military men and cops. That’s who usually handles investigating romance fraud.

These rats win when they fight women, kids, and vulnerable alone, but can’t win against professional teams. That’s why they love to single people out and isolate victims. If this guy is a con artist, he’s a really sick and dangerous one.

Terrifying to think of a rat or fraudster as being an authority over someone’s medical care...

Last edited:

Amira

Rat Expert
They all keep each other updated and work as a team, honestly from what I know about Bezness and immigration fraud.
Unfortunately, since there are so many women who are being bullied, I think you're right. I also have a feeling that they know each other? How is it possible that is a good question? But I also have the feeling that they are working together and it is actually dangerous to be embroiled with them

simple

Ratslayer
Yes please. His Instagram is djo.060 6. And his Facebook is under wajdi tun (he’s wearing a navy blue blazer with a whit collard shirt underneath) I appreciate you doing that.
Ive just looked at his fb page and what i find strange is that he has only Tunisian friends ,if he lives and works in France then surley there would be French friends .He seems more Tunisian orientated then European ,Im sure @Marlee586 must be an attractive woman ,so woudlnt think twice if a man wants to be friends with her on social media .But to tell her hes loved her for 5 years from afar and to steamroll a relationship so quickley ,to the point of suggesting she move to France is troubling <only rats suggest this ,Ive never really come across a Tunisian man whos willing to take on a disability for love ,its not in their DNA,,They tend to rarely accept disability <What is confusing is his European influence ,can he be different ....I dont think so ,judgeing by his fb account he is more Tunisian than European....

Liona

Rat Expert
Its a new low ,even for a rat,,To try and scam someone with a disability...
Not as much new low. We had a member with a disability being hooked by a rat. Unfortunately I can't remember the details of that story.
Ok, if we assume he is not a rat, his exuses about FB are quite pathetic. "To keep one's love separate from his friends" sounds like a nonsense for me. Actually he is making his own rules in this game. He accepts only those ways of communications which are comfortable for him. There is something wrong here.
I am almost sure he has more than once FB pages. Because bragging is in ther blood, he has to vent it somewhere.

simple

Ratslayer
Not as much new low. We had a member with a disability being hooked by a rat. Unfortunately I can't remember the details of that story.
Ok, if we assume he is not a rat, his exuses about FB are quite pathetic. "To keep one's love separate from his friends" sounds like a nonsense for me. Actually he is making his own rules in this game. He accepts only those ways of communications which are comfortable for him. There is something wrong here.
I am almost sure he has more than once FB pages. Because bragging is in ther blood, he has to vent it somewhere.
Yes i do remember the other member with disabilities and it also disgusted me .I agree with you ,if he isnt a rat then why hide your friends ..I just hope for marlee sake ,,Shes aleady gone through a divorce and this also would be to much ...

Jisela

Rat Expert
One more thing- don't men just buy the things for the women if they want this instead of repeating how much they want this or that?
Normal men will do it. But, rats like this pretend they will provide for his girlfriend/wife. They talk a lot about love and manipulate all day, but offer absolutely nothing. This is why Tunisian women don’t take them seriously and won’t waste their time (unless you are standing next to them), because YOU have money.

I actually pity the Tunisian brides that will marry these fools. Even the worst of men in western countries are better boyfriends, and will really take you out for dinner and buy you a gift (or more).

Tunisian rats just want to live in your house, steal your money, and on their best day will buy you some flowers... with your own money! If you have one of the rare types that gives gifts or takes you out, you have to ask if he stole the gifts/money. Waste of life and time.

simple

Ratslayer
In my eyes rats deserve to Marry Tunisian women ,they are materialistic,always wanting to keep up with the Jones,jealous if the neighbour has better things than her ,think they are the best.They dont care about flowers and romantic dinners ,money ,jewllery,,thats what they want.Rats deserve these kind of women ,If they are ok in letting their men prostitute themselves for money ,then i have no sympathy for them .

Top Bottom