Not sure if this is on here. Marriage fraud

Lovelylondon

D
Biggest concern is probably they act like a beehive, collective mind set. Hating but wanting to intrude those so hated countries.
does anyone here know how much an I pad/ tablet is in Tunisia? This woman I know has been speaking to a Tunisian bloke for a few months, he was telling her how poor he is and hinting to her to send him money anyway yesterday she said he has bought a tablet, she said to him, u were saying u have no money so how can u afford to be an I pad? He replied in Tunisia they cost £90, he said maybe in england they are expensive but not in Tunisia!

Lovelylondon

D

does anyone here know how much an I pad/ tablet is in Tunisia? This woman I know has been speaking to a Tunisian bloke for a few months, he was telling her how poor he is and hinting to her to send him money anyway yesterday she said he has bought a tablet, she said to him, u were saying u have no money so how can u afford to be an I pad? He replied in Tunisia they cost £90, he said maybe in england they are expensive but not in Tunisia!
Buy

Mango Chutney

Staff member
You can buy gadgets dirt cheap over there....but those are not the ones they want, they want big, showy names to impress their friends....they live beyond their means for this purpose. Prices vary depending on what is imported and where from. My Tunisian phone was dirt cheap, he took the piss out of it, but it did everything I needed, so I was happy with it.....and I had my English phone and Kindle anyway.
Boxing Day 2015 saw my Tunisian phone smashed to pieces, narrowly missing my head, and resulted in a fight between rat and his brother. That was also the night all the hacking took place and the first threats were sent directly to my kids :Evil:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Just spoken to the woman about the I pad, she said he doesn't have a mobile anymore, just his tablet he told her!
Ha, bullshit!! They can't live without their phones....they're on them 24/7. I guess he's using it as an excuse for less contact with that particular victim....with the added hope that she offers him a new phone :rolleyes:
Damn.....but these creatures are so bloody samey and predictable :rolleyes:

Eelleennaa

My rat is the same, from time to time he used to talk about hate agains Israel, and sayin Hitler has the right and was very smart doing what he did. I had big arguments with him the times he mentioned that and I never made him change his mind. Also hate against USA. Lately he was against Tibeth.
Yes mine also hated Jews and used to talk good about Hitler. He also hated America and Europe, in the end he even called me stupid African when “joking” once. They only care for other Arab muslims.