Not sure if this is on here. Marriage fraud

Mango Chutney

Staff member
But, that's not how Islam will work, it will seek to convert or tax or dominate (establish a caliphate) over the outsiders (infidels) and people of the book (Christians and Jews). It is a conquering and dominating religion.

I don't doubt for one moment that when people of democracy live inside of Islam and are unable to adapt to its strict principles, that people will wake up and just say - hey, maybe it's better if we have some LARGE boundaries, again. You guys can do what you want OVER THERE, but we want to do this HERE, and if we live together, we're not living under Sharia (because we're not Muslims, and do not want to convert). People will easily and bravely oppose being dominated by a religion they DON'T WANT. For everyone else, they may choose to convert, by from what I've read, for as many people who convert to Islam, the same percentage (if not more) leave the religion quickly. It's not something that you can adapt to or even accept if you have been conditioned in freedom. It feels like death.
You are brilliant! This is spot on! It takes over, it dominates, it does not co exist peacefully in non Islamic countries like others do.....and it is so far removed from our norms we cannot (and should not be expected to) adapt.
It contradicts all our norms, and once you've lived amongst it in a majority country....you can see this as clear as the nose on your face :thumbsup:
We have Sharia courts here, Sharia banks, no go zones, Halal farms etc.....there is no place in the civilised world for such stone age, barbaric traditions.

Tourist police and normal police are a waste of time to us ' western women''
I have told my story already on here about the time i was spiked by a rich business man. They were not really interested in helping as i am certain a bribe took place.
The whole time all i heard was why was she in a bar by herself? ' because i will go wherever i want to dickhead '.
All the police were concerned about was why i was out on my own.
I will never get over that.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Tourist police and normal police are a waste of time to us ' western women''
I have told my story already on here about the time i was spiked by a rich business man. They were not really interested in helping as i am certain a bribe took place.
The whole time all i heard was why was she in a bar by herself? ' because i will go wherever i want to dickhead '.
All the police were concerned about was why i was out on my own.
I will never get over that.
I didn't even bother with the Tunisian police....what was the point? They'd have patted him on the back for keeping his woman under control :rolleyes:

Absolute waste of time, Tunisian police. They run away from armed men and leave tourists to die, question victims in the same room as gang rapists, the paedophile that was deported after serving half a sentence was freed and able to work in a tourist zone..... around children!! Bribe money is accepted happily.....and they have rats in their ranks....so they weren't gonna be interested in my imprisonment, broken bones, my being hacked, his stealing my property.....and his death threats to British nationals....my children :Evil:

I mean seriously.....what do the Tunisian police actually do? :confused:

Yep i get that, the barman, the owner of the bar, the 2 business men were all in the same room as me. They even went to the bar, me in the back of the police car to pick them up!!! What the hell! The barman was r
Terrified because i am guessing his job was on the line, he kept mouthing to me i am sorry. The owner and the 2 men were all good friends oh and cctv was accidently destroyed :thumbsup:
You had no hope mango if you had gone they wouldnt of been interested one bit!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
and that shithead Khaled Akrout, the owner of this fake site, lays it on heavy :whistle:

Tunisians love rats
September 6 ·
Back to definition of the rat , you can find rats everywhere but of course in the poor countries are much numbers, so why Tunisia ?
everyone know very good that Tunisia is the first direction for all the europeans tourists also for the language people fromTunisia learn frensh from the age of 8years old , learn the english at 10 or 12 years old and u cant find this both languages in an other country (poor country), an other raison : the style of life, hobbies, opinions are so close between europeans and tunisians peoples
all this things can help this peoples from differentes country to meet
Than we have ,why they do that and it is so easy to understand , job , money , visa new life (for a guy from a poor country)
It's so easy to understand this subject but some people try to dont see the truth just for living 3 or 4 years in a dream will be never truth , iat is all about something no love no family no any thing,
it is just a women looking for love and fun with a guy who looks for money and visa
You need to be realistic and you will see the truth

Tunisians love rats
September 7 ·
Good people are everywhere, also bad people are everywhere
Be the good one from your heart and you will make the right choice the right decision
Maybe u will find some problems but be sure the end will be happy for the persone with the good heart
He’s absolutely delusional! “The end will be happy for the person with the good heart?” All of us victims have good hearts! All of those rats had it made! Nobody ended up happy! We, victims, were left devastated and broken! Those nasty vultures ended up older and poorer cause they only know how to lie, cheat, fraud, and con! They are too stupid to realize that their miserable lives are their own faults! They were given cash, goods, phones, and trips! Many received visas! They all still blew their great opportunities, because they are just nasty con men! They can’t handle reality in foreign lands because they are just lazy, oversleeping, mama’s boys, narcissistic, creepy criminals!

This creep is so typical rat thinking and talking.....he makes it sound so innocent...the men want visas and financial help while the women want sex and a good time! A nice little trade off business relationship! How dare him! What a freaking monster!

Josy

[QUOTE = "Judithlyn, Beitrag: 278112, Mitglied: 31915"]
Moral der Geschichte ..... Wenn Sie eine westliche Frau sind, laufen Sie wie der Wind, wenn Sie von einem muslimischen Mann angesprochen werden! Sie haben nichts Gutes vor, werden dich gebrauchen, dich missbrauchen, von dir stehlen, dich anlügen, dich betrügen und dir alles wegnehmen!
[/ZITAT]

Josy

Moral of the story.....if you are a Western woman, run like the wind when spoken to by a Muslim man! They are up to no good, will use you, abuse you, steal from you, lie to you, deceive you, and take everything from you!
True words