Not sure if this is on here. Marriage fraud

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mystery, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

"You are difficult" is one of ther common phrase also.:D

Mystery, smiley, Judithlyn and 4 others like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and that shithead Khaled Akrout, the owner of this fake site, lays it on heavy :whistle:

[​IMG]
    Tunisians love rats
    September 6 ·
    Back to definition of the rat , you can find rats everywhere but of course in the poor countries are much numbers, so why Tunisia ?
    everyone know very good that Tunisia is the first direction for all the europeans tourists also for the language people fromTunisia learn frensh from the age of 8years old , learn the english at 10 or 12 years old and u cant find this both languages in an other country (poor country), an other raison : the style of life, hobbies, opinions are so close between europeans and tunisians peoples
    all this things can help this peoples from differentes country to meet
    Than we have ,why they do that and it is so easy to understand , job , money , visa new life (for a guy from a poor country)
    It's so easy to understand this subject but some people try to dont see the truth just for living 3 or 4 years in a dream will be never truth , iat is all about something no love no family no any thing,
    it is just a women looking for love and fun with a guy who looks for money and visa
    You need to be realistic and you will see the truth

[​IMG]
    Tunisians love rats
    September 7 ·
    Good people are everywhere, also bad people are everywhere
    Be the good one from your heart and you will make the right choice the right decision
    Maybe u will find some problems but be sure the end will be happy for the persone with the good heart

3. Eelleennaa

Eelleennaa Well-Known Member

Their lack of sympathy amazes me.:eek: This sounds more as a comercial for these kinds of relationships.

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes, I guess that what the imbecile aims for ;)

Eelleennaa, AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

He minimizes bezness, besides telling lies it’s about women wanting love (as if they traveled only for that poruse) and men (taking advantage) wanting a visa and money. Makes it look like nevermind this is “a couple “subject”. “But hey we are almost European! “ “Our culture and behaviour is compatible”, for sure everybody is used to see armed cops at the beach in contact with families whom by the way also take the chance to scam tourists. He is confused thinking Europeans go to Tunisia because they are the best option, he forgets they are the cheapest option and not so far. He pleads to the language as an attraction for tourists, well by rule all touristic zones speak English and French even in America due to Canadian tourists whom speak French and English. So this man needs to be the one whom opens his eyes and stop thinking Tunis is the center of the universe. They have good weather for a holiday and they have nice architecture in small cities but bezness is a huge problem that makes it dangerous for visitors, at a long term they are risking their savings, security, mental health, exposed to domestic violence... a lot to lose for a tan.

Tiger, Beverley, juicyfruit and 4 others like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  7. AmberHeart

Maybe a thread about gorgeous beaches would be needed so this rat can see how many options Europeans have
    I saw it on FB but was very rare it had no victims coments nor rats exposed so it felt odd and I inmediately went out. Until later I read here indeed it was a fake one to plot.

Judithlyn, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  8. AmberHeart

Funny how they still think women go there looking for sexual encounters. Many of those girls were at family trip or girls holiday... besides who goes to a Islamic country looking for sex? When all over the world are nudist beaches, places for all kind of interests not subject to going to jail because you hold someone by the hand or kisss each other. :rolleyes::rolleyes: These guys need to admit they are targeting women with lies.

9. Eelleennaa

Eelleennaa Well-Known Member

:D

AmberHeart likes this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Quote Khaled : "Everyone know very good that Tunisia is the first direction for all the europeans tourists"

Well.....it sits at the bottom of my list of places to go....and at the top of my list of places to avoid :thumbsup:

Quote Khaled: "I cant find this both languages in an other country"

Really? There are no bilingual folk in other countries? We have enough members on here from around the globe to prove that wrong :rolleyes:
    The Moroccans were also fluent in French and German.

Quote Khaled: "The style of life, hobbies, opinions are so close between europeans and tunisians peoples"

What the hell????? :eek: The style of life could not possibly be more different! Our opinions clash completely....and I didn't really see any Tunisians with set hobbies. I never saw one pic up a book, knit or watch birds, some pretend to like photography, but it's actually just an excuse to have pics of them posing with a Nikon camera....and I would argue that my Canon is far superior. The only hobby I really saw....was card playing in coffee shops.

Quote Khaled: It is just a women looking for love and fun with a guy who looks for money and visa"

How many of us went to Tunisia looking for love? :confused:
    I know I didnt, I went on girlie holidays, or solo photography trips.....I certainly wasn't looking for a freakin bloke....let alone a rat!
    And how the hell are we supposed to know they want money....if they don't ask for it and spend money on us?
    How the hell are we supposed to know they are looking for a visa, when they tell you your country looks cold, grey and ugly, that they could never live there....and we must always live in Tunisia? :confused:

Quote Khaled: Be sure the end will be happy for the persone with the good heart"

Yeah? Well I have a good heart.....that's why I tolerated two years of crap.....but I certainly didn't get a happy ending....I got a 'Thank God I'm alive' ending.

He gets worse! What a load of bullshit :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  11. AmberHeart

Eat that Khaled! Bravo Mango! Xx

12. AmberHeart

First talks with the rat and asking about security to travel with teens he said the same, they were too close to Italy therefore their culture had evolved and somehow became very similar, noticing difference between European countries and them was very slight. Touristic areas were almost free zones to act like in your own country. Not under strict Islamic laws. Every time I told him I read it was conservative he got angry and reply you have to come and see by yourself. Don’t judge by what you read, I’m not exposing you to any risk.

13. Fiercely Fi

Fiercely Fi Well-Known Member

The police are busy scamming western women too........:D:p:D:p:D:p sorry I had to drop that one in

14. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

That's been proven...

15. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

If you want to make a complaint to the police
    Do not go to the local police
    You need go to the capital of the city your rat is in.
    Local ones do nothing, of course you might find a honest one.:cool:

Amira and AmberHeart like this.
  16. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

The whole system is corrupt but Tunisia has something called tourist police would think they were there to help their tourists? But, frankly, I think the authorities will blame women because they entered into relationships with these men voluntarily and I do not think the police care so much about what is happening about fraud. They look at us Western women as light I think. Unfortunately, the money is probably lost in most Things but try . Maybe it is help `?

Mango Chutney and MaterialGirl like this.
  17. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

They are a cold people I think. Of course not everyone but I think they are paying for the losing thing if they are going to be interested in helping someone ??? They are dangerous because they is not honest With you. I am not say all People from Tunisia is bad but to trust anyone there it is hard becaurse mostly off them is need the Money

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Lovelylondon, Liona and Jisela like this.
  18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Gosh, I was so stupid before going to Tunisia and getting married -- I had no idea what the world was like, at all. I wanted to travel and explore, but wow... is it dangerous. :oops:

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Amira like this.
  19. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

No, you were not stupid. Yes, if you are traveling to Tunisia, it is important that you know the culture and maybe the language? But it's hard not easy, but I think saving yourself for difficulties if you know the country and their rules. I'm just grieving at the thought of these sharia laws?

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I think people need to take comfort that we've been dealing with these differences in religion for a long time. Yes, there were times where Muslims overthrew territories and governments and held dominance, but there were ALSO times where there were HUGE rebellions and Muslims were expelled from large territories and governments. We're at an interesting juncture where people have somewhat of a romanticized view of Islam, that it is easy to adjust to and accept (and everyone who says they're Muslim is so peaceful and accepting of everything), and that Islam is lacking societal problems and corruption in their societies. All of these views are encouraged by people online and in media, and uninformed people buy into it -- that somehow Islam is going to just naturally live side by side with liberalism and freedom, and everyone will be so happy. But, that's not how Islam will work, it will seek to convert or tax or dominate (establish a caliphate) over the outsiders (infidels) and people of the book (Christians and Jews). It is a conquering and dominating religion.

I don't doubt for one moment that when people of democracy live inside of Islam and are unable to adapt to its strict principles, that people will wake up and just say - hey, maybe it's better if we have some LARGE boundaries, again. You guys can do what you want OVER THERE, but we want to do this HERE, and if we live together, we're not living under Sharia (because we're not Muslims, and do not want to convert). People will easily and bravely oppose being dominated by a religion they DON'T WANT. For everyone else, they may choose to convert, by from what I've read, for as many people who convert to Islam, the same percentage (if not more) leave the religion quickly. It's not something that you can adapt to or even accept if you have been conditioned in freedom. It feels like death.

PLUS, the number of women who are not virgins largely outnumber the virgins, I would guess. And any woman who is not a virgin who enters Islam will always be secretly discriminated against by men - if not on the surface, it will be in the mind/emotions that she is not pure. Women will not want to move back into this discrimination. It's not going to last for very long, except with women who have been conditioned inside of Islam -- or are afraid to leave it.

21. Mango Chutney

You are brilliant! This is spot on! It takes over, it dominates, it does not co exist peacefully in non Islamic countries like others do.....and it is so far removed from our norms we cannot (and should not be expected to) adapt.
    It contradicts all our norms, and once you've lived amongst it in a majority country....you can see this as clear as the nose on your face :thumbsup:
    We have Sharia courts here, Sharia banks, no go zones, Halal farms etc.....there is no place in the civilised world for such stone age, barbaric traditions.

Heidi and Lovelylondon like this.
  22. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Tourist police and normal police are a waste of time to us ' western women''
    I have told my story already on here about the time i was spiked by a rich business man. They were not really interested in helping as i am certain a bribe took place.
    The whole time all i heard was why was she in a bar by herself? ' because i will go wherever i want to dickhead '.
    All the police were concerned about was why i was out on my own.
    I will never get over that.

Amira, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

I didn't even bother with the Tunisian police....what was the point? They'd have patted him on the back for keeping his woman under control :rolleyes:

Absolute waste of time, Tunisian police. They run away from armed men and leave tourists to die, question victims in the same room as gang rapists, the paedophile that was deported after serving half a sentence was freed and able to work in a tourist zone..... around children!! Bribe money is accepted happily.....and they have rats in their ranks....so they weren't gonna be interested in my imprisonment, broken bones, my being hacked, his stealing my property.....and his death threats to British nationals....my children :Evil:

I mean seriously.....what do the Tunisian police actually do? :confused:

24. Going for the limit

Yep i get that, the barman, the owner of the bar, the 2 business men were all in the same room as me. They even went to the bar, me in the back of the police car to pick them up!!! What the hell! The barman was r
    Terrified because i am guessing his job was on the line, he kept mouthing to me i am sorry. The owner and the 2 men were all good friends oh and cctv was accidently destroyed :thumbsup:
    You had no hope mango if you had gone they wouldnt of been interested one bit!

Amira, Laura2014, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  25. Going for the limit

They stand there looking gormless thats all they do!

Mango Chutney and AmberHeart like this.