Nour Ismail Ninou OR Nino OR Ninoo Hotel Menara in Hammamet

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Meteorite, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Meteorite

Meteorite Well-Known Member

I want to name and shame my husband Nour Ben Ismail. He is a RAT as are his friends and family, all in on it together. He uses other names on the internet Noor Islam, Nour Ismael Bonne Chance, Bob.Ismael.39 Nour Ismael Daniels and Ninoo.031 amongst other names which do not relate to his real name. He was roaming the streets of Mahdia and haD an apartment there (which I have paid for). He is from the city of Menzel Hayet which is close to Jammel. He is known around Sousse, Mahdia and Monastir. NOW WORKING AT HOTEL PYRAMID in Hammamet sacked from previous job as an annimator for getting caught sleeping with a guest) in Skanes Serail Hotel name Ninou. After which he worked at HOTEL MENARA in Hammamet. I will put pictures In the gallery just in case he is using a different name but his own picture. He loves to dance wants to be a famous dancer with his name in lights……well NOUR BEN ISMAIL/BEN ISMAEL here is your name in lights you are famous! Big liar and cheat. His facebook has recently been changed to show his age as 22 (25 September 1993) but he is only 19 (25
    September 1995)

This is just an outline of my story believe me there is a lot more just at the moment my head is trying to deal with everything and it’s the best I can do…..no doubt as my mind remembers I will post.
    End of 2012 he worked at Marhaba Royal Salem in Sousse as an animator named Saigon. He then went on to work at One Resort in Monastir (animation name unknown) where he finished in May 2013…..around the time he had me hooked and I went to meet him whilst I was there on holiday (after having spoke to him for several months online). He has a mum and dad tattoo on his arm and my name tattood on his heart………..ask him to take his top off you will see it.
    So I came home June 2013. He called me all the time, emailed me, wanted to Skype whenever possible. I thought this was great ………………………….big NO NO this just means he wants to keep tabs on you and be with you wherever possible so if you are with him you aint out meeting better men from your own country. Started out skyping from his friends café……..then he wanted internet at home…………….i paid for it of course….his mum bought him a laptop. So now he had me from I finished work at night until I left for work in the morning on Skype………..and all day at work phone calls on viber or whatsapp or if he couldn’t get me on that he would put money in his phone and call.
    Over the months he got closer and closer, inviting me to his sister’s wedding I accepted and went. We rented an apartment in Mahdia and travelled to the wedding every day. Lovely time, closer and closer. The family tried to make me feel comfortable. However instead of seeing a smile on his mums face – it was a sneer – I should have taken those feelings at the time and came to the conclusion I was being played but I didn’t.
    He proposed we got engaged in December 2013. I cant remember exact dates but around this time I was contacted by a German girl, she told me Nour had been her bf until recently but he had finished with her (dumped). She said he has been speaking with her wanting her back. Of course he said she was his ex but he had not been in touch and she was liar and trying to make trouble and jealous. I quickly deleted and blocked. Alarm bells shoud be ringing but they are not, the brain will only process what it wants to at the moment :( Now moving on :(
    He wanted to get married the next year. We said August…………….then no he wants May. I paid for everything of course – except my wedding ring. His mum bought that. But then she knew he would pay her back from the money he was taking from me so she had no problem there. So we got married in May. He always said no matter what we will be together…………..no he wanted a visa. Mobile Phones. New Trainers. New Harem. Jackets. Caterpillar Boots. Hats (oh he has a thing for hats and dancing he thinks he is Michael Jackson meets Chris Brown) looooooooooooooool
    Soooooooo I come home after wedding. Owa whats happening he is becoming distant. I go back again August for a holiday. Come home September and find another fb Noor Islam. I hack his account and post pics of our wedding. A girl from Holland comes on and he has been in contact with her. In fact he was sleeping with her 10 days before we met. (He told me he had never been an animation Rat). I confronted him and shes a liar of course and he just lied lied lied. He now knows am onto him.
    Arguments etc then I lost my job made redundant. He was not happy but then he must have heard the words redundancy money £££££££££££££££££. Yes we were happy and I was going out to stay with him in Mahdia for a few months. 1 December am back things are amazing we are just waiting to hear about his visa application and hope it will go through we will have enough money to live until I get a new job. Erm not his visa was rejected. I felt so sorry for him I took him out of the country on holiday to the Seychelles for two weeks. We returned to Tunisia he was offered a job in a supermarket. Things were looking up. We found him an apartment, of course he was in no position to pay the first months rent so I paid………………I set it up bought him things to make it homely I cleaned I stayed an extra week to do this. He became violent argumentative distant again.
    Came home no contact he was ignoring me…….
    I jumped a flight back. Went to his house unannounced…………his friend is there he is not. I ask to use the bathroom his bed is all made no pictures hanging of us anymore………… I go to his work he is not there. I go to the café…………..he calls me…….someone has spotted me an alerted him am there. He comes to the café. He looks disgusting dirty eyes swollen he had been having a good old romp all nightwith Zina (Lina) annimator at Skanes Serail Hotel. Wedding ring around his neck with engagement ring on chain. WE chat a little I leave and go to the hotel he goes to work. He then joined me in the hotel that night and for the rest of the week – yes I am a sucker
    He became violent again a few days before I left………I have broken ribs and a sore face!
    I came home and checked his skype account he was speaking with his friend Walid in Germany on it. They are both love rats playing with women online. Sounds like dating sites or something and then getting the girls on a fb site. I will post the last translation after I have posted thisf. Perhaps you were the girl being referred to or you have heard this from someone online. I have been put through hell with this beast and I don’t want any other being sucked in by him…..please please if you have any questions let me know. I am not here to argue with women he has or is having I just don’t want you to be taken in by him and I am here to help. But beware ladies he is still married to me and despite what nonsense he tells you, I am not here trying to make trouble for you, nor am I jealous I am well shot of the arsehole. He is spawn of the devil.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    Camomille, lella, marilyna and 19 others like this.
  2. Meteorite

HERE IS THE MESSAGE FROM SKYPE WHICH HAS THE TRANSLATIONS BETWEEN N (NOUR) AND W (WALID)
    N
    Say to her you have nice piercing
    she can have my fb

W
    Fe 7ala 3alik she is falling bad for you
    Wallah i swear

N
    Golelha tell her

W
    Wallah

N
    Nour o a3teha fb taza Nour give her fb now
    tawa

W
    Bille Jodokus Quak

N
    ok tomorrow I will add you for sure

W
    Okay

N
    I hope you have a nice night and they look good girl and take care brother and I swear I love you Walid and we will spend together forever together

W
    Thanks brother
    Fe 7ala
    Wallah

N
    Manhebech nagalegek i dont want to bother you
    na7eb sa7bi (ser or 5er) menhom i want my friend more than them

Ya Walid hahe ma sa7oba hey walid is her boyfriend
    te sa7ebha fe tas wiva he is dating her

W
    Nour
    Gouleha tell her
    Rak zabor you are hot < more like you are fuckable>

N
    Wa7i music
    hehe

bahi ach ta7eb hiya tawa what does she want?

I love your English accent
    she is beautiful
    she is amazing

ach ta7eb hiya
    tawa

W
    Fe 7ala 3alik
    Wallah
    Ab3ath inve send a request

N
    Hehehe ya sa7bi ney denya my friend this life
    hadhe matje chay godamek is nothing in front of you
    5ouya 5ir menha you are better then her

W
    Na3ref i know

N
    Nek omohom homa ney fuck them

W
    La7tha wait
    hahi mech is she
    tab3athlik photot going to send you a picture

N a3teni sahib ou 3achiri give me a friend and a best friend
    Walid

W
    La7tha

N
    Bahi 3ala9 ok hang up
    tawa na7keo we talk later
    messenger

W
    Gatlik wait she told you to wait

N
    Ya Walid na7keo messenger walid lets talk on messanger
    ma ta3ehach fb dont give her fb
    mabala3 taser lo5ra is already full

Stina, FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

What a horror story ! Thank you for posting it here. I´m sure there will be girls who know him too. I don´t believe for a second that his mother bought the laptop. There were other girls for sure. How old is he ?

Masha, ijs, cloud and 5 others like this.
  4. Meteorite

19 - Birthday 25 September 1995

cloud likes this.
  5. Meteorite

he is 19 D.O.B 25/9/95

6. Meteorite

Heidi can you please help with posting pictures to the Gallery?

Stina and FoolInLove like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi, FoolinLove will help you. She just put her rat in the gallery a few days ago :)

Stina and FoolInLove like this.
  8. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

Hi Meteorite.

So sorry to hear your horrible story :(
    Stay here . It helps a lot :)

I have send u a pm trying to guide you to create a album. I was 3 hours to figure out to do it right :cool:, so i hope it helps you.

Best wishes

9. Meteorite

I want to add more but cant seem to do it and thank you it has taken days to pluck up the courage to do this but to be honest I cant even shed a tear for the dirty rat I don't even want revenge anymore. I just wish he would die

Mensa, Nali, Big Bang Theory and 2 others like this.
  10. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

go to your album-Click MANAGE album, and then you can add more pics

Heidi likes this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I can´t find him on fb :Cry:

cloud and FoolInLove like this.
  12. Meteorite

of course this one was just for my benefit my family my friends

cloud, Heidi and FoolInLove like this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

cloud likes this.
  14. Meteorite

you know a song keeps going through my mind from way back............I think it was called Love CATS but the LOVE RATS words are there in my head............am I going nuts?????????? Maybe this could be used on your site a little but of music always helps the soul :)

cloud likes this.
  15. Meteorite

16. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

Hi meteorite and welcome
    my husband is from near jemmal
    I dont know menzel hayet, whats the next village?

This kind of rattery unuual in the traditional monastir villages.

where did you marry?

ijs and cloud like this.
  17. Meteorite

Heidi can you pm me plx

18. Meteorite

zeramdine jammel

19. Meteorite

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You only found out about him on wednesday ? You poor dear, so the pain is still fresh.

ijs, FoolInLove, cloud and 2 others like this.
  21. Meteorite

I know his cousin just got his visa to Germany................ohhhhhhhh so perhaps now that Walid and Mohammed have German visa it looks like maybe he should go to Germany

cloud and Heidi like this.
  22. the nutty professor

Ooooohhhh....in the municipalite in zeramdine?

cloud likes this.
  23. Meteorite

Fresh that's one word to use..........................totally dumbstruck, devastated, really pissed off..............DANGEROUS

24. the nutty professor

What does his cousin do?

25. scottish&fly

scottish&fly Member

Meteorite
    Sorry to hear your story. Sadly not unusual. Also, I think the song you refer to is love cats by the cure. This is a good peer support forum. Hard to believe at the moment, but you will feel better and become much wiser in life generally now. x

Amira and Meteorite like this.