Nour Ismail Ninou OR Nino OR Ninoo Hotel Menara in Hammamet

Liona

Rat Expert
I have been observed many times how patient most of you were towards rats' shit posted on this site. But your anger against the girl who is involved with a rat is impressive.
Personally, I don't encourage Molly's "attack" against Meteorite. But it is not the reason to put someone in the mud.
I did not see no one rude word in the Molly's posts, but I have seen these in the replies of members. Who are you fighting against?
Both suffered from the rat.

Last edited:

Heidi

Inactive
I have been observed many times how patient most of you were towards rats' shit posted on this site. But your anger against the girl who is involved with a rat is impressive.
Personally, I don't encourage Molly's "attack" against Meteorite. But it is not the reason to put someone in the mud.
I did not see no one rude word in the Molly's posts, but I have seen these in the replies of members. Who are you fighting against?
Both suffered from the rat.
I really like to hear Molly's story :)

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Now that's someone who really understood the tunisian mentality and the social illness.
Mango for president :thumbsup:
Woop woop... I'll get filling in my application form now! :D
Oh god... don't tell her that. Imagine how long her manifesto will be.....
Hahahaha....I'm sure I don't know what you mean ;):D:D
I think we have been patient with MM....and quite polite really. You've gotta remember, Meteorite has been here for years, she's built up good friendships....so of course people will defend her.
I didn't appreciate the comment about it being our own fault. Anybody can get scammed by a con man, regardless of age, appearance, levels of education etc....the victim should NEVER be blamed in any scam, not just bezness....but any scam. These con men know what they are doing, even hard hearted people have fallen for their shite.

MollyMountain

Well. I don't know who Nour is. I'm not his victim, thanks God!! But I could become a victim of another man.
Want to know my story, here it is.
In fact, nothing bad happened. He hasn't done me any harm. That's why I didn't want to tell. But maybe I found another rat.
I also don't want to tell you under what circumstances we met. Because someday I will come back to Tunisia, because I like it there. And maybe in the same hotel....
But his friends work there, at the reception and at the bar !! Do you understand ..?
In the hotel he was with his wife from Russia and a child. He told me "this is not my wife - my girlfriend." "She's leaving today, we can meet and talk." His wife was jealous then. She was drunk and said all sorts of nastiness))). Only now I realized why she was jealous. She is also in the game. She knew perfectly well that when she left, he would probably meet with me.
He said, "Oh, she's so impolite with other people, I want to break up with her. Yes, I think this is the end." and blah blah. Can you imagine? what a bullshit..
I already then realized that there was some kind of shit. I didn't meet with him outside the hotel. He wrote, I apologized and said "not today". Although he is sympathetic, charming, you know ..But I was lucky, because I did not want to get into this shit myself.

When I got home. I started looking .. I found this site, I read other stories. I did it the way it is written in the article "You can search among friends fb and so on." And you know, I found it. A lot of interesting. This guy and several other different girls who love him and probably think they are the only ones...

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Well. I don't know who Nour is. I'm not his victim, thanks God!! But I could become a victim of another man.
Want to know my story, here it is.
In fact, nothing bad happened. He hasn't done me any harm. That's why I didn't want to tell. But maybe I found another rat.
I also don't want to tell you under what circumstances we met. Because someday I will come back to Tunisia, because I like it there. And maybe in the same hotel....
But his friends work there, at the reception and at the bar !! Do you understand ..?
In the hotel he was with his wife from Russia and a child. He told me "this is not my wife - my girlfriend." "She's leaving today, we can meet and talk." His wife was jealous then. She was drunk and said all sorts of nastiness))). Only now I realized why she was jealous. She is also in the game. She knew perfectly well that when she left, he would probably meet with me.
He said, "Oh, she's so impolite with other people, I want to break up with her. Yes, I think this is the end." and blah blah. Can you imagine? what a bullshit..
I already then realized that there was some kind of shit. I didn't meet with him outside the hotel. He wrote, I apologized and said "not today". Although he is sympathetic, charming, you know ..But I was lucky, because I did not want to get into this shit myself.

When I got home. I started looking .. I found this site, I read other stories. I did it the way it is written in the article "You can search among friends fb and so on." And you know, I found it. A lot of interesting. This guy and several other different girls who love him and probably think they are the only ones...
Molly, if this is true, why have you singled out Meteorite and been so negative towards her? What is your rats name?

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
unfortunately the day will come when the truth is to strong to ignore.

@Meteorite sending you much love.. standing strong here for you girl xx
Thank you @BeautifulBeginnings for your support both on and off this forum..one day and I hope soon I will be thanking you in person for being by my side through thick and thin and going over and above. Your an angel awaiting wings xxx

english

Oh, you wrong you don't know me :)
I'm just an ordinary girl from the crowd. I don't see anything wrong with not telling my story in world of Internet.
Your negative reaction is clear to me..I see only a lot of pain in your words... and nothing else. I'm really sorry.
Moreover .. I think you are starting to go crazy. Why look for a dirty trick in every person on the planet? Oh, yeah.. maybe you no longer know how to live a normal life. See ... you wrote all these answers not immediately. You wrote, thought, wrote, thought again, and so on in a circle. But I have a normal life and a favorite job, so I answer when I can. sssssorrryy.
I didn't want to offend you and I wasn't offended by your comments)))) about RAT.
I'm not trolling you. But not everyone sympathizes .. so you don't like criticism from adequate people? It's OK I understand.
There are maaaany holes in your history. You did't write the whooole truth here and you know this ;) Oh, God. I'm the first who said this? I'm really sorry.
Not telling the whole truth here? So you do know him. Umm I'm intrigued.

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
@Meteorite you know i love you, your stronger than any rock on this earth and I'm lucky to have found you xx we are all by your side always xxx
We are all lucky to have each other here, the understanding, compassion, love we have grows stronger with every member who joins that combined love is shard with them an ever growing group beaten torn apart and demoralised supporting each other. Time does not heal...love and support helps us heal. I love each and every one of you...eternally grateful....I have shared more with a select few here than with my own family....which I guess throws the theory blood is thicker than water right out the game! Thanks everyone for everything....sending you all love xxx

Heidi

Inactive
We are all lucky to have each other here, the understanding, compassion, love we have grows stronger with every member who joins that combined love is shard with them an ever growing group beaten torn apart and demoralised supporting each other. Time does not heal...love and support helps us heal. I love each and every one of you...eternally grateful....I have shared more with a select few here than with my own family....which I guess throws the theory blood is thicker than water right out the game! Thanks everyone for everything....sending you all love xxx
:love:

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
Who? Me? Please show me where I was not civil in this thread to MollyMountain View attachment 35413
To know you Heidi is to love you! I have grown to....not only love you but trust you .......thanks for being you! World would be a better place if there were more Heidi. Meeting you is also on my bucket list to say to you in life my gratitude for many years of banter...and support...thanks dear :) xx

Heidi

Inactive
Yes, I can imagine that :mad:
I also can imagine, that his wife visited him at the hotel where he normaly works, paying for a vacation for all of them.
I can imagine, that the rat tried to fish you while his wife was sitting right there beside him.
I can imagine the terrible pain she must have been in, seeing him not giving a shit about her feelings....

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
Yes, I can imagine that :mad:
I also can imagine, that his wife visited him at the hotel where he normaly works, paying for a vacation for all of them.
I can imagine, that the rat tried to fish you while his wife was sitting right there beside him.
I can imagine the terrible pain she must have been in, seeing him not giving a shit about her feelings....[/QUOTE wonder where fb no 3 is for next victim....may have to go underground again do some fishing try catch a rat! Been so long here we go again operation sewer

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
Whoop whoop!!!! Can't wait to see this asteroid destroy a rat! :love:
Rat and abuser every single bit of his fb we photographed is going public some may be boring but who know's what is relevant to one is not to another....names of friends family colleagues places personal messages his wall......it may be someone knows a name or event that is irrelevant to Nour story....it could be relevant to them....guess this is the train smash I promised him for more ratting.....a promise is a promise after all xxxx

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
I will need help with translations though any help appreciated.....I have tunisian friends who will help...but there is a lot too much for a few.....and we had a rat translate/scan them in the first instance.....he may have not translated properly on purpose......reopening this case.....you can contact me let me know if you can help.....well known members only no newbies though....taking no chances this time. Ladies get thinking and asking please I haven't been here for a while any help greatly appreciated xxx