Nour Ismail Ninou OR Nino OR Ninoo Hotel Menara in Hammamet

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
I believe that we ourselves are to blame for what is happening to us. We do only what we like. You like the pain and you live this pain .. through communication with Nur, through searching for answers and puzzles. That's all I wanted to say ;)
We lol so he put you through shit , I am sorry if you are Nours new wife. I am sorry you paid for my divorce. I am sorry you have been scammed Mrs Ben Ismail the 2nd. Nour has yet again tried to contact me through others in the last few days as my number has changed...good luck Mrs Ismail No 3 if your reading take heed! I will post soon all personal messages nor has sent to girls perhaps you can compare to his future messages the absolute shite he talks from his Haram Love Quaran. Sweet jesus grant me the courage and strength to forever follow this path I have chosen to help the future victims of the vile specimen loonie tune Nours!

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
Yes the boy does belong to him. Nour travelled to Russia to sign the birth certificate but wasn't allowed to touch or hold the baby he was kept behind glass....then shipped home. They are not married that's just how they try to win trust! They are defiantly not together nor have been for a while. Apparently she turned nasty and tried to trap him and her mum hates hI'm (wonder if she seen this yet)...now he is so sad....And lonely :( Never mind they opened the flood gates again from the UK sure he will feel better soon. Hope the baby grows to be a fine young man and let's hope it's nurture not nature with the wee mite xx

Reactions: ijs

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Yes the boy does belong to him. Nour travelled to Russia to sign the birth certificate but wasn't allowed to touch or hold the baby he was kept behind glass....then shipped home. They are not married that's just how they try to win trust! They are defiantly not together nor have been for a while. Apparently she turned nasty and tried to trap him and her mum hates hI'm (wonder if she seen this yet)...now he is so sad....And lonely :( Never mind they opened the flood gates again from the UK sure he will feel better soon. Hope the baby grows to be a fine young man and let's hope it's nurture not nature with the wee mite xx
Why do you care x

Liona

Rat Expert
Nour travelled to Russia to sign the birth certificate
It was very kind of him of course, to take his ass off to go so far to sign the birth certificate. But it sounds like total bullshit. It's not obligatory father presence at all.
but wasn't allowed to touch or hold the baby
I could believe the girl and her parents were afraid of this vermin could steal the baby. We all know the babies are "devalued currency" (@Mango Chutney , will you please correct me if I used wrong word now) for the rats.
Apparently she turned nasty and tried to trap him
Aww, this sounds so true.. Just missed she turned to be alcoholic, drugs addict, whore, ugly, old, abuser, cheater and she stole all his money, absolutely all.
her mum hates hI'm
Any mom sane would hate a prostitute who uses her daugther.

now he is so sad....And lonely
sure he will feel better soon.
Aww ( need to repeat this 1000 times). Fecking bastard is so sad. I almost feel how sorry you are for him. It just seemed to me, yes?

I wrote so much. But to say true, it was enough just to point on to this :
Nour travelled to Russia to sign the birth certificate but wasn't allowed to touch or hold the baby he was kept behind glass....then shipped home.
F**k! Do you hear yourself???? Piece of shit payed hundreds of dollars just to sign some paper???!! Piece of shit who always lives at expense of woman??? Are you serious, Meteorite??? Piece of shit who even doesn't conrtibute with babies breeding???! And you fell sorry for him!!!

Last edited:

Laura2014

Staff member
It was very kind of him of course, to take his ass off to go so far to sign the birth certificate. But it sounds like total bullshit. It's not obligatory father presence at all.

I could believe the girl and her parents were afraid of this vermin could steal the baby. We all know the babies are "devalued currency" (@Mango Chutney , will you please correct me if I used wrong word now) for the rats.

Aww, this sounds so true.. Just missed she turned to be alcoholic, drugs addict, whore, ugly, old, abuser, cheater and she stolen all his money, absolutely all.

Aww ( needs to repeat this 1000 times). Fecking bastard is so sad. I almost feel how sorry you are for him. It just seemed to me, yes?

I wrote so much. But to say true, it was enough just to piont on to this :

F**k! Do you hear yourself???? Piece of shit payed hundreds of dollars just to sign some paper???!! Piece of shit who always lives at expense of woman??? Are you serious, Meteorite??? Piece of shit who even don't conrtibute with babies breeding???! And you fell sorry for him!!!
I really don’t understand why he would have to go there to sign any papers? What Rat would take the opportunity to go to Russia and leave immediately after and return home? Presumably he had to have an invitation to go there? It all sounds like nonsense to me. Whatever the truth this is a child who is lucky to grow up without his biological father in his life. Somehow @Meteorite he seems to always be on the periphery of your life but never quite leaves.

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert

Aww, this sounds so true.. Just missed she turned to be alcoholic, drugs addict, whore, ugly, old, abuser, cheater and she stole all his money, absolutely all.

Aww ( need to repeat this 1000 times). Fecking bastard is so sad. I almost feel how sorry you are for him. It just seemed to me, yes?

F**k! Do you hear yourself???? Piece of shit payed hundreds of dollars just to sign some paper???!! Piece of shit who always lives at expense of woman??? Are you serious, Meteorite??? Piece of shit who even doesn't conrtibute with babies breeding???! And you fell sorry for him!!!
Really you need to reign it in! The post was written sarcastically as will be noted from the last sentence really the UK opening the floodgates for their fresh meat! I could not give a flying fuck about rat boy! But I would like the truth on my feed! Just highlighting how they work....and indeed make us work...married to ox.....on a fb specially for her and her married status obviously was his idea. We have a saying here...keep your friends close but your enemies closer!...am always interested in what's happening in Nours world means I can at least try to warn possible victims at the earliest opportunity.

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert

See reply from mind games above....her friend paid his trip there!

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
I really don’t understand why he would have to go there to sign any papers? What Rat would take the opportunity to go to Russia and leave immediately after and return home? Presumably he had to have an invitation to go there? It all sounds like nonsense to me. Whatever the truth this is a child who is lucky to grow up without his biological father in his life. Somehow @Meteorite he seems to always be on the periphery of your life but never quite leaves.
Mind games may be able to fill the gaps??

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
Friends close enemies closer dear

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Meteorite, the whole time I was reading your thread I kept thinking about Alicia Keys "This girl is on fire" song.
Your rat is a miserable vomitess mass, and I am sure he had no idea who he was dealing with.
I admire your courage and strength, so you just keep on girl! :thumbsup: