Nour Ismail Ninou OR Nino OR Ninoo Hotel Menara in Hammamet

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Ohh
I don’t need someone's confession. About this.. when is only one person tell the truth... other people will bite him!
in my country the freedom of speech, as like in yours.
Aw, I love proverbs :) Болтуна язык до добра не доведёт.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
A fool's tongue runs before his feet. :cool:
Noo, like this... “The tongue will bring the chatterer no good.”
Yesss I agree
Yes, they both mean the same thing. The "Chatterer" is a fool, his tongue moves faster than his feet. This implies lack of thought and lying were involved in the story telling of the "fool/chatterer".
Do you believe Meteorite has not been honest about her experience with Nour, despite extensive proof and screenshots? :confused:

BeautifulBeginnings

hey @MollyMountain just an ordinary girl in the crowd. Very interesting how you are homing in on meteorite and meteorite only for someone that isn't actually interested at all. Why don't you take your bored ass hole off and entertain yourself some where else because no one is actually interested here in your bullcrap. Oh I'm sorry don't let me offend you.. I didn't mean to.. I only tell the truth.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
hey @MollyMountain just an ordinary girl in the crowd.
Not that ordinary....she translates Russian well ;)
Very interesting how you are homing in on meteorite and meteorite only for someone that isn't actually interested at all.
Agreed.
Oh I'm sorry don't let me offend you.. I didn't mean to.. I only tell the truth.
Now, now BB....did you let your tongue run faster than your feet too? You'll be translating Russian next ;):D:D

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
this girl is probably a victim too.
This girl is definitely a victim too.
If the wife ain't a Tunisian with a plastic hymen, rat will never have social acceptance in Tunisia, he will be ridiculed in society.
Just like Mrs Nour One (our Meteorite), Mrs Nour Two is a stepping stone to the very predictable ending.....I just wonder how many Mrs Nour's there will be before he can afford his true Mrs Nour :confused:

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
You think she was set up to do this? :confused:
No, I think the pink specs are starting to slowly slip, but she's not ready to accept the truth, so it's easier to make Meteorite the villain....much less painful than the alternative ...removing the specs completely and seeing oh so clearly....that your husband used you for a visa, cash and gifts.

Big Bang Theory

Staff member
Ohh
I don’t need someone's confession. About this.. when is only one person tell the truth... other people will bite him!
in my country the freedom of speech, as like in yours.
So you live in a country where people will bite anyone who tells the truth :confused:
So I guess most people there must be liars :oops:

Freedom of speech?? OR freedom of speech but be prepared to be bitten if your speech is the truth :rolleyes:

Last edited:

magic

I believe that we ourselves are to blame for what is happening to us. We do only what we like. You like the pain and you live this pain .. through communication with Nur, through searching for answers and puzzles. That's all I wanted to say ;)
Are you to blame that you’re a delusional twat ..? How dare you come here questioning a long time members story, you condescending prat , you think you’re special. different..? No ; just a brain washed Amiga twat . I get so angry with wankers like this... they know the truth and bla bla .youre the one to change him ? Because? What have you got better than anyone? You arrogant idiot? Nothing... so do one rat fodder

Top Bottom