Nour Ismail Ninou OR Nino OR Ninoo Hotel Menara in Hammamet

Meteorite

I really don’t understand why he would have to go there to sign any papers? What Rat would take the opportunity to go to Russia and leave immediately after and return home? Presumably he had to have an invitation to go there? It all sounds like nonsense to me. Whatever the truth this is a child who is lucky to grow up without his biological father in his life. Somehow @Meteorite he seems to always be on the periphery of your life but never quite leaves.
Friends close enemies closer dear

Epiphany

Meteorite, the whole time I was reading your thread I kept thinking about Alicia Keys "This girl is on fire" song.
Your rat is a miserable vomitess mass, and I am sure he had no idea who he was dealing with.
I admire your courage and strength, so you just keep on girl! :thumbsup:

Meteorite

Sending you this to give you a laugh,, always cheers me up and brings me back to earth.. and makes me realise what a great nation we are and we were brought up the right way.. shows humanity as we know it.. and as such as much as we are called mean ..no canny, mean never... we know the last pound in our pocket is never our own.. does this make us stupid..absolutely not... just kind.. don't let anyone tell you otherwise... You remind me of me... many years ago... but a bit different story never the less I affiliate with you, and wish you the best... Scots are never victims.. do what you have to do to close the door.. and actually your rat and mine are both egotistical pricks,,, live long and prosper my dear.... I do and have a great Scots man.. but he does not put a coat on a puddle for me.. is not exotic.. does not send me flowers and talks sweet poems, and he farts often, but know what... he is real...and we laugh a lot.. these men Tunies.. are not men at all.. if they were ..they would support themselves.. as I have said many times .. must be vodoo.. it certainly is not that they have big balls... Chebalti... back to fuck off.
Oh my God I remember this day.....I don't think I had laughed for months before @crystal love you xx

Top Bottom