Nudity for men not acceptable during sex????

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Hi loves! Just looking for some answers and insight here.

Little bit of background. I was talking to my Tunisian boo, Wassim from Tunis, that I met 6 weeks ago on the gram. He so far is very sweet, respectful and very Muslim and sticks to his culture like rice. I haven't experienced anything much of what everyone else has been talking about YET, with the exception of a hot temper and trying to control me while I'm over here living in Cali lmao (which is typical Arab behavior). But he gets easily offended and doesn't like it when I share facts or statistics that go against what he thought was true or what he was taught all his life. He told me he is 28, same age as me, but I feel he may be a bit younger maybe 26 or so. Each day we talk for about 12-15 hours. He doesn't speak English and his French isn't the best at all so I use an Arabic translation app to talk to him. We have many interesting conversations each day and today I want to share one that I thought was unusual and interesting at the same time.

Today the topic of nudity came up. He told me that the men in his culture are not allowed to be seen naked by their wives. Even while having sex the man is not allowed to let his wife see his butt, because it will cause him to not be respected anymore. They are to be dress in boxers or shorts during sex. Have you heard of this before? what type of bogus is this? At first I thought maybe its "haram" or I wasn't aware of this verse in the Quran or Hadith because I have never heard this before, but then he told me it is a cultural thing for Tunisian men.

Answers, insights, or thoughts about this?

chauncine1

Rat Expert
never heard that
Me neither!! I was like is there an embarrassing tattoo on your butt?! lmao why would you feel the need to hide your but from the only person in the world who should be able to see all of you. If he cant feel safe with this own wife then there isn't any hope for him lol Maybe a Tunisian woman living under a rock will be ok with that but I certainly wont. lol My previous boyfriend of 6 years was from Iraq and he didn't have a problem getting naked and showing me all of him all the time. So this is something I have never heard before.

JGG

Major Ratslayer

Little bit of background. I was talking to my Tunisian boo, Wassim from Tunis, that I met 6 weeks ago on the gram. He so far is very sweet, respectful and very Muslim and sticks to his culture like rice. I haven't experienced anything much of what everyone else has been talking about YET, with the exception of a hot temper and trying to control me while I'm over here living in Cali lmao (which is typical Arab behavior). But he gets easily offended and doesn't like it when I share facts or statistics that go against what he thought was true or what he was taught all his life. He told me he is 28, same age as me, but I feel he may be a bit younger maybe 26 or so. Each day we talk for about 12-15 hours. He doesn't speak English and his French isn't the best at all so I use an Arabic translation app to talk to him. We have many interesting conversations each day and today I want to share one that I thought was unusual and interesting at the same time.

Today the topic of nudity came up. He told me that the men in his culture are not allowed to be seen naked by their wives. Even while having sex the man is not allowed to let his wife see his butt, because it will cause him to not be respected anymore. They are to be dress in boxers or shorts during sex. Have you heard of this before? what type of bogus is this? At first I thought maybe its "haram" or I wasn't aware of this verse in the Quran or Hadith because I have never heard this before, but then he told me it is a cultural thing for Tunisian men.

.......maybe there was something lost in translation but.....hmmm never heard this one before♡

chauncine1

Rat Expert
.......maybe there was something lost in translation but.....hmmm never heard this one before♡
I thought so too, i asked him twice using different words that mean the same just to make sure to cross reference the exact terms to make sure I understood him correctly and he replied with a photo of the types of briefs or boxer shorts that are allowed to be worn during sex. I was baffled!

tutusandfrogs

Ratslayer

:D:D:D:DMy husband and I are both Muslim and we know each and every freckle, dimple and wrinkle on eachothers bodies. The only thing that is haram is anal sex. It's a gift for a husband and wife to satisfy eachother in the bedroom and that is from the Qu'ran.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
It’s not true that Muslim men can’t get naked during sex. I wonder why he’d say that. And then he shows you the kinds of underwear that men are allowed to wear during sex!? Do they have cut outs or something, like openings so they can do the deed? This is strange he’d say something that is not true on this topic.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
It’s not true that Muslim men can’t get naked during sex. I wonder why he’d say that. And then he shows you the kinds of underwear that men are allowed to wear during sex!? Do they have cut outs or something, like openings so they can do the deed? This is strange he’d say something that is not true on this topic.
He didnt say it was a "muslim" thing he just said it was a "cultural thing. I find it absolutely ridiculous! I feel he is living under a rock somewhere. He's never had sex before so his boxers havent come off yet lmao Unbelievable !

chauncine1

Rat Expert
:D:D:D:DMy husband and I are both Muslim and we know each and every freckle, dimple and wrinkle on eachothers bodies. The only thing that is haram is anal sex. It's a gift for a husband and wife to satisfy eachother in the bedroom and that is from the Qu'ran.
Exactly and that's the way it should be between husband and wife. But he's over here trying to keep his respect but I feel I cant respect a man who wont feel comfortable enough to bear it all in the name of love lol I had to explain to him that women ovulate and that they can have orgasms too. He had no idea that women have eggs and are able to reproduce based on the amount of eggs they have.

tutusandfrogs

Ratslayer
Exactly and that's the way it should be between husband and wife. But he's over here trying to keep his respect but I feel I cant respect a man who wont feel comfortable enough to bear it all in the name of love lol I had to explain to him that women ovulate and that they can have orgasms too. He had no idea that women have eggs and are able to reproduce based on the amount of eggs they have.
The million dollar question... is he a virgin? :sneaky:

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Tunisian men are notorious sex addicts... I'd be surprised if this were true. I could be wrong, I don't want to paint everyone with the same brush. :) What does he do for a living?
I was doubtful too but he is so innocent and clueless about so much so I actually believe him. He did tell me he has had two blow jobs in the past from two different girls, but has never had an orgasm and has never had penetrative sex. So he has had some experiences but he's saving himself for marriage. He is an assistant of a director at a trading company. He organizes the customer files and a bunch of other stuff that's require to help move things along.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
The eggs thing is not surprising. Many men have no clue about eggs and how conception happens inside the woman’s body. My husband was 23 when we got married and even though he had graduated from college, had 4 sisters, girlfriends before, I had to explain him about the ovulation process. He had learned about it briefly in Biology class but didn’t remember a whole lot.
As far as orgasms, that’s another story. I don’t know how old he is but even if he never had sex before, I’d think that young men Usually know what it is. He may be very conservative and shy.. which is not a bad thing at all. I don’t know..

Last edited:

tutusandfrogs

Ratslayer
I was doubtful too but he is so innocent and clueless about so much so I actually believe him. He did tell me he has had two blow jobs in the past from two different girls, but has never had an orgasm and has never had penetrative sex. So he has had some experiences but he's saving himself for marriage. He is an assistant of a director at a trading company. He organizes the customer files and a bunch of other stuff that's require to help move things along.
To be fair... my husband was not a virgin and he was still pretty naive about certain things. For example, a woman doesn't have her period when she is pregnant... or umm if a woman is well lubricated it doesn't mean she had an orgasm. lol They don't get sex ed like we do. ;)

Also, bizarre he would hide his body during sex but has had oral sex...

JGG

Major Ratslayer
The eggs thing is not surprising. Many men have no clue about eggs and how conception happens inside the woman’s body. My husband was 23 when we got married and even though he had graduated from college educated, had 4 sisters, girlfriends before, I had to explain him about the ovulation process. He had learned about it briefly in Biology class but didn’t remember a whole lot.
As far as orgasms, that’s another story. I don’t know how old he is but even if he never had sex before, I’d think that young men Usually know what it is. He may be very conservative and shy.. which is not a bad thing at all. I don’t know..
Yes I was thinking the same and wondered if he was from a small rural village but he is From Tunis. Interesting! Keep us posted!♡

chauncine1

Rat Expert
The eggs thing is not surprising. Many men have no clue about eggs and how conception happens inside the woman’s body. My husband was 23 when we got married and even though he had graduated from college educated, had 4 sisters, girlfriends before, I had to explain him about the ovulation process. He had learned about it briefly in Biology class but didn’t remember a whole lot.
He's 28 years old. He has a lot of guy friends so I wonder what they talk about lol yes a lot of them don't know how the reproductive system works, but at least know what an orgasm is. I had to explain it detail per detail how it works, how it happens and that men and women have different pleasure points. He thinks that I'm making it up because he never heard of it before lol I told him its simple biology anyone can find that out if you look it up. Yes he is somewhat conservative so I am being very patient with him but he likes to challenge me and fight me about things he has no clue about when all he needs to do is look it up himself. He's very curious but he has to keep an open mind because we are both still getting to know each other and he needs to realize that there is more in the world than what he is taught or believes to be true.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
To be fair... my husband was not a virgin and he was still pretty naive about certain things. For example, a woman doesn't have her period when she is pregnant... or umm if a woman is well lubricated it doesn't mean she had an orgasm. lol They don't get sex ed like we do. ;)

Also, bizarre he would hide his body during sex but has had oral sex...
Yes, I guess he just whipped it out thru his jeans lol very strange.... Yeah we havent talked about the lubrication process yet lol There is only so much news he can handle in one day lol But good to know this is common that they dont understand how it all works. Thank you for sharing <3

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Ok... so gitch could be provincial. The official underwear of my province lol. I've never heard ginch but occasionally have used gotch. lol
Gotch, Ginch... Yay! More new vocabulary words for me! English is fascinating and so rich. Even the word « Canuck » is new. So, a Canuck is a Canadian.. This is cute. Thank you, Tutusandfrogs and JGG. We learn new things everyday. :)

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Yes I was thinking the same and wondered if he was from a small rural village but he is From Tunis. Interesting! Keep us posted!♡
Maybe he lives under a rock somewhere in Tunis lmao but he is absolutely gorgeous, if you ladies saw him you wouldnt believe how simple minded he is, he dresses well and he is so humble and loves his mom and his brothers and sisters and he likes to go shopping and is organised. He's a total unicorn. He shares everything he does with me every single day, every piece of bread he eats, every chemise he buys, every friend he's hanging out with, he'll send me screen shots of conversations he has with other girls trying to seduce him, he told me all kinds of stuff I didnt care to know about him but he is so transparent. Thats why I am so confused about him.

Reactions: JGG

tutusandfrogs

Ratslayer
Yes, I guess he just whipped it out thru his jeans lol very strange.... Yeah we havent talked about the lubrication process yet lol There is only so much news he can handle in one day lol But good to know this is common that they dont understand how it all works. Thank you for sharing <3
My husband can't wrap his mind around that most women don't orgasm from penetration. He's convinced he can do it with me - I really don't mind the practice. LOL

Funny you can see his wang but not his ass. lol

Reactions: JGG