Nudity for men not acceptable during sex????

JGG

Major Ratslayer
10 years in Italy? Very nice! Love Italy and I miss it just like I miss other parts of Europe. I’m from Grenoble which is very close to the Italian border. So you visited Texas? What part? I lived in Houston, Dallas and now I’m in Austin which is the Capital (and is also smaller than the other cities)
I've visited Dallas Houston and College town....i have always wanted to visit Austin....i hear its lovely there

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I've visited Dallas Houston and College town....i have always wanted to visit Austin....i hear its lovely there
It is beautiful. Country Hill. It’s the capital of Live music and it’s different than the rest of Texas. In fact, the city motto is: “let’s keep Austin weird” and yes, it’s weird.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Ladies this has been awesome getting to know you all better...I really feel a sense of sisterhood and really look forward to the future. I must get back to work haha...yes I work nights and I'm slacking off "shhhhhh" love to you all and chat soon ♡♡♡♡

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
yesss girlll get that practice in ahhahahaha bless his heart lmaoooo yeah I had to explain that to Wassim today too, I said if you find the clitoris one day the woman will make you her best friend forever lol I told him there is a G-spot but men never seem to find it so just focus on the one you can see lol He thinks putting his Ding inside of a woman will be enough to pleasure her. So I had to explain that to him as well.
Hmmm it sounds like you two will need to have a big conversation about it. Most importantly, I hope he’s a good guy who makes you happy and treats you with respect.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
It won't...I have a very good feeling about your relationship. Also....you are very wise and open and you seem so happy.
Thank you, I certainly hope you're right! He's so, so, so good with me. Yes, he's a typical muslim man in respect to roles - but we are both content in our roles. He has no issues cooking and cleaning and he's an amazing cook and baker... homemade caramel chocolates... yes please! He did everything to take care of me on our one month together - he paid for everything including renting an automatic car for me, which was not cheap! Covid kind of screwed up our plans but we found other ways to amuse ourselves. He's not far from "mountains" too. We have some special memories in La Marsa and Sidi Bou Said. The first time I ever tried sheep in my life he's the one who cooked it... and he bought meat with no fat because he knows I hate it. I ended up loving sheep and eating tons with his family and restaurants... and I can honestly say his was the 2nd best... ;) And he's fine being 2nd best because he knew I would love the BBQ sheep in Sidi Bouzid so much that I would wonder how I lived without sheep before! lol

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
I have heard of having sex without nudity only ONCE here in Tunisia...the rat (definitely!) used to have sex with his victim using a sheet with a strategic hole in it where he could stick his Ding through to penetrate her. This rat came from a very small village deep down South in the country, the victim was from France. It shocked me, as this was totally unknown to me. Had heard of it in some very strict jewish circles as well but never in Tunisia.
Sorry to break your Bubble, but I think all this is b..lshit, a normal tunisian and especially a religious one would never ever talk like this to a woman he fished on the internet, it is so haram in islam!

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I have heard of having sex without nudity only ONCE here in Tunisia...the rat (definitely!) used to have sex with his victim using a sheet with a strategic hole in it where he could stick his Ding through to penetrate her. This rat came from a very small village deep down South in the country, the victim was from France. It shocked me, as this was totally unknown to me. Had heard of it in some very strict jewish circles as well but never in Tunisia.
Sorry to break your Bubble, but I think all this is b..lshit, a normal tunisian and especially a religious one would never ever talk like this to a woman he fished on the internet, it is so haram in islam!
Yes a couple can keep their clothes on in some very traditional countries, it used to happen in South Asia, I don’t know if it’s still that common. But as regards sex, Tunisia is far from being decent and traditional.
I feel like he has something to hide, physically and morally. Maybe he is saving his nudity for his virgin wife and won’t reveal himself to his side chicks.
This is the pattern of a controlling behaviour.
I am pretty sure it isn’t a big loss anyway.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Ladies this has been awesome getting to know you all better...I really feel a sense of sisterhood and really look forward to the future. I must get back to work haha...yes I work nights and I'm slacking off "shhhhhh" love to you all and chat soon ♡♡♡♡
You’re working now? Bless your heart! (as they say a lot around here in TX) I feel the same way about the 2 of you and I will pm you and Tutusandfrogs in the week. I think it’s really neat that you two live so close. You have a good night at work and a good rest tomorrow. I need to tell my youngest one to go to bed. She turned 13 today and I cut her some slack tonight since it was her birthday but it’s now almost 2am. With the pandemic, they don’t have to get up early in the morning anymore. It’s been more than 2 months they’ve been out of school and I can’t wait for things to go back to normal! Hugs.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Hmmm it sounds like you two will need to have a big conversation about it. Most importantly, I hope he’s a good guy who makes you happy and treats you with respect.
Thank you for your well-wishes. We are band new and still getting to know each other so I am not trying to pressure him for anything just curious about his ideas and take on things. Yes respect is the biggest factor in all of this, but if he cant even get fully naked during sex than that will be an issue.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Thank you for your insight. I wonder why this other guy used a sheet. Why are they hiding? Its so strange but I am glad that you also heard of this ridiculousness before as well.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Yes a couple can keep their clothes on in some very traditional countries, it used to happen in South Asia, I don’t know if it’s still that common. But as regards sex, Tunisia is far from being decent and traditional.
I feel like he has something to hide, physically and morally. Maybe he is saving his nudity for his virgin wife and won’t reveal himself to his side chicks.
This is the pattern of a controlling behaviour.
I am pretty sure it isn’t a big loss anyway.
Yeah he is saving himself for his wife, whoever she may be. But he said it is their culture to not let the wife see the man fully naked because then he will loose his respect and the thinks that she will not respect him anymore. I think that is a ridiculous way of thinking but this is the topic we discussed today and he was convinced that this is how it is and should be for him as well as everyone else.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, I certainly hope you're right! He's so, so, so good with me. Yes, he's a typical muslim man in respect to roles - but we are both content in our roles. He has no issues cooking and cleaning and he's an amazing cook and baker... homemade caramel chocolates... yes please! He did everything to take care of me on our one month together - he paid for everything including renting an automatic car for me, which was not cheap! Covid kind of screwed up our plans but we found other ways to amuse ourselves. He's not far from "mountains" too. We have some special memories in La Marsa and Sidi Bou Said. The first time I ever tried sheep in my life he's the one who cooked it... and he bought meat with no fat because he knows I hate it. I ended up loving sheep and eating tons with his family and restaurants... and I can honestly say his was the 2nd best... ;) And he's fine being 2nd best because he knew I would love the BBQ sheep in Sidi Bouzid so much that I would wonder how I lived without sheep before! lol
Funny how you ended up loving sheep meat. Not everyone likes it. I ate a lot of lamb during my year in the UK when I was an au pair. I remember it had a really strong taste. Very meaty. And I’m with you about the fat part. This is good that your husband is an expert at cooking it! Thank you for sharing this story. You have a gentleman here. He cooks, bakes and goes out of his way to make you happy! That says a lot. Being from the same faith, any faith, is good for couples.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Thank you for your well-wishes. We are band new and still getting to know each other so I am not trying to pressure him for anything just curious about his ideas and take on things. Yes respect is the biggest factor in all of this, but if he cant even get fully naked during sex than that will be an issue.
Yes, it’s a bit odd indeed but as you said, you don’t have to worry about it now since you’re still getting to know each other. You mention that he could also be a little controlling. That may be an issue but time will tell.
I also wanted to apologize for having a chat outside the topic of your post in your thread. I got to know these nice fun ladies right here and we talked and talked and forgot that it was your conversation. It’s your post that brought us all together and I thank you for it. We didn’t mean to be rude.
I hope this young man will be a good friend to you. You say that he doesn’t speak good English nor French. It must not make communicating easy but it seems that you somehow managed to be able to understand one another. Also, keep reading posts in this forum as there is good valuable information on the signs to watch for when talking to young Tunisian men online. Some of them may not be as good as they sound.

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
yes, it's been a slice! I have to get up for work in 4 hours... but my sleep has been messed up with working from home every other day. Routine has been such a nightmare! goodnight!
Good night, dear Tutusandfrogs. I hope you sleep well. It’s been a slice, yes! (That has to be Canadian too. Never heard it but love it and will use it now! ) Talk to you soon.