Nudity for men not acceptable during sex????

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Yes, it’s a bit odd indeed but as you said, you don’t have to worry about it now since you’re still getting to know each other. You mention that he could also be a little controlling. That may be an issue but time will tell.
I also wanted to apologize for having a chat outside the topic of your post in your thread. I got to know these nice fun ladies right here and we talked and talked and forgot that it was your conversation. It’s your post that brought us all together and I thank you for it. We didn’t mean to be rude.
I hope this young man will be a good friend to you. You say that he doesn’t speak good English nor French must not make communicating easy but it seems that you somehow managed to be able to understand one another. Also, keep reading posts in this forum as there is good valuable information on the signs to watch for when talking to young Tunisian men online. Some of them may not be as good as they sound.
aahahah no worries at all! It is refreshing to meet ladies and make new friends in the midst of all the ranting and heartbreak we seem to be reading about all day. I don't mind at all, this is brought about new friendships and I am glad my hot topic of the day was able to do that lol. I have dealt with controlling jealous Arab men before so this one wont be an issue for me to handle. He told me now that he met me he wants to make an effort to learn English. He dropped out of school because he got caught up with a bad crowd and started doing drugs for several years. So I do attribute his lack of knowledge to the fact that he didn't finish school and probably fried some brain cells from the drugs. He is a sincere guy for the most part from what I can tell from all of our talks but I do feel he misunderstands me from time to time and automatically goes on defense mode and gets upset for something very trivial or miscommunication due to translation. I feel deep down he is a good guy but I also want to see the signs and make the right choice to see if this is someone I want to keep spending most of my day talking to or not. I can already feel myself having feelings for him in a cautious way. I feel there is a lot we can learn from each other. He stopped doing his drugs and started to turn his life around now he is a devout muslim and is reading the quran everyday and saving himself for marriage and goes and does all the shopping for his mom, and works his administrative job that he was lucky to get considering his background. He I can see he is trying to do the right thing and I can respect that. We will see how it goes.

I know we all want the best for each other and this is a good sisterhood to be able to share and look out for one another. I appreciate that very much

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
aahahah no worries at all! It is refreshing to meet ladies and make new friends in the midst of all the ranting and heartbreak we seem to be reading about all day. I don't mind at all, this is brought about new friendships and I am glad my hot topic of the day was able to do that lol. I have dealt with controlling jealous Arab men before so this one wont be an issue for me to handle. He told me now that he met me he wants to make an effort to learn English. He dropped out of school because he got caught up with a bad crowd and started doing drugs for several years. So I do attribute his lack of knowledge to the fact that he didn't finish school and probably fried some brain cells from the drugs. He is a sincere guy for the most part from what I can tell from all of our talks but I do feel he misunderstands me from time to time and automatically goes on defense mode and gets upset for something very trivial or miscommunication due to translation. I feel deep down he is a good guy but I also want to see the signs and make the right choice to see if this is someone I want to keep spending most of my day talking to or not. I can already feel myself having feelings for him in a cautious way. I feel there is a lot we can learn from each other. He stopped doing his drugs and started to turn his life around now he is a devout muslim and is reading the quran everyday and saving himself for marriage and goes and does all the shopping for his mom, and works his administrative job that he was lucky to get considering his background. He I can see he is trying to do the right thing and I can respect that. We will see how it goes.

I know we all want the best for each other and this is a good sisterhood to be able to share and look out for one another. I appreciate that very much
Aww, thank you got your understanding, Chauncine1. And yes, it was definitely the “Hot Topic” of the day lol I went back up in the conversation and saw I had missed some parts. I find it strange that he says that he is very conservative but that he talks about sex so openly (bj’s etc...) I hope he’s not another player. The good thing is you really don’t sound like a naive and gullible person. Still be cautious. You said you are starting to like him and when feelings develop, it may cloud our judgement doesn’t matter how smart we are. Time will tell. It’s good you’re determined to watch for signs. You seem to be a really kind and well-grounded young lady. If he’s a loser, he doesn’t deserve your time. Keep us posted.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Aww, thank you got your understanding, Chauncine1. And yes, it was definitely the “Hot Topic” of the day lol I went back up in the conversation and saw I had missed some parts. I find it strange that he says that he is very conservative but that he talks about sex so openly (bj’s etc...) I hope he’s not another player. The good thing is you really don’t sound like a naive and gullible person. Still be cautious. You said you are starting to like him and when feelings develop, it may cloud our judgement doesn’t matter how smart we are. Time will tell. It’s good you’re determined to watch for signs. You seem to be a really kind and well-grounded young lady. If he’s a loser, he doesn’t deserve your time. Keep us posted.
Thank you!! That's very kind of you to say. I have only dated 2 guys and both of them were Muslim and one was Arab from Iraq so I am very familiar with their way of thinking and how they seem to cherry pick when it comes to religion, as well as culture. I never pressured him to talk about topics that may make him uncomfortable but I feel he is comfortable with me and is very curious about different things and feels safe asking me and talking to me about it. I told him I am a very "judgement free zone" type of person and I know we all have weaknesses and struggle thru life trying to find our way, I thought the same thing about him as well. He told me that he had many women from mostly east european countries trying to "sext " and video chat with him sending him inappropriate photos and things like that via instagram and he had to delete his instagram and start over new so he could get rid of all those thirsty women. So I was surprised he told me that. He has never asked me to send him any pictures of myself which I really like because I get turned off from men who want me to send them pictures all day every day. So I do feel that he considers me a good friend and someone he can confide him about his curiosities and thoughts.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Yeah he is saving himself for his wife, whoever she may be. But he said it is their culture to not let the wife see the man fully naked because then he will loose his respect and the thinks that she will not respect him anymore. I think that is a ridiculous way of thinking but this is the topic we discussed today and he was convinced that this is how it is and should be for him as well as everyone else.
It is strange that he think his respect is kept in his butt, same as the men who keep their honour in their wife/daughter/sister’s vagina...
I think he will get respect more if he is the bread winner. But maybe he is from a community that’s more archaic.
To me it is an insight of what would happen to you as a westerner if you were to marry him, some kind of red flag.

Does he think women should be naked or they can keep their skirt during sex ?

All the North African guys I know are definitely not shy taking off their tops and their underwear but some may keep their socks on for sure :D:D:D:D

chauncine1

Rat Expert
It is strange that he think his respect is kept in his butt, same as the men who keep their honour in their wife/daughter/sister’s vagina...
I think he will get respect more if he is the bread winner. But maybe he is from a community that’s more archaic.
To me it is an insight of what would happen to you as a westerner if you were to marry him, some kind of red flag.

Does he think women should be naked or they can keep their skirt during sex ?

All the North African guys I know are definitely not shy taking off their tops and their underwear but some may keep their socks on for sure :D:D:D:D

Girl, your guess is as good as mine lmaoo I think what he is trying to say is that your wife seeing you 100% naked is shameful for the man and the women shouldnt see him like that otherwise she will loose respect for him. He got mad at me for not understanding his logic but I just cant be on board with this at all. What "good husband" would deny his wife the pleasure of being fully naked and vulnerable together? He said it is the womans choice what she decided for herself during sex but for him as the man he should never be seen fully naked by his wife.

You seem to have met all the right North African guys lol How did I manage to find this unicorn over here :confused::confused::D:D:D

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Girl, your guess is as good as mine lmaoo I think what he is trying to say is that your wife seeing you 100% naked is shameful for the man and the women shouldnt see him like that otherwise she will loose respect for him. He got mad at me for not understanding his logic but I just cant be on board with this at all. What "good husband" would deny his wife the pleasure of being fully naked and vulnerable together? He said it is the womans choice what she decided for herself during sex but for him as the man he should never be seen fully naked by his wife.

You seem to have met all the right North African guys lol How did I manage to find this unicorn over here :confused::confused::D:D:D
He is definitely contradictory, like many Muslim men who wanna enjoy the benefits of western life before marriage and pretend to act like saints afterwards with their so pure virgin wive.

I feel that he is putting women into two categories :
-the good decent women : my mother, my sisters, my wife and
-the dirty b*tches : the Eastern Europeans, the girls who are flirting with him online/irl etc
I don’t mind putting my private parts inside some random girls’ mouth but I can’t show my butt to my wife.
We are missing the point here.

Moreover, if he feels open to talk about all these topics with you I wouldn’t take it much as a compliment. Usually guys over there keep these discussions to share with male friends. If he respects a woman he wouldn’t expose her to his dirty secrets. They don’t have the same education and upbringing as western guys, they are supposed to maintain a distance which s the real respect here.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
He is definitely contradictory, like many Muslim men who wanna enjoy the benefits of western life before marriage and pretend to act like saints afterwards with their so pure virgin wive.

I feel that he is putting women into two categories :
-the good decent women : my mother, my sisters, my wife and
-the dirty b*tches : the Eastern Europeans, the girls who are flirting with him online/irl etc
I don’t mind putting my private parts inside some random girls’ mouth but I can’t show my butt to my wife.
We are missing the point here.

Moreover, if he feels open to talk about all these topics with you I wouldn’t take it much as a compliment. Usually guys over there keep these discussions to share with male friends. If he respects a woman he wouldn’t expose her to his dirty secrets. They don’t have the same education and upbringing as western guys, they are supposed to maintain a distance which s the real respect here.

Very valid point. We had a huge debate today about some of the topics you just touched upon that didn't end well today but I will save that hot topic for another day. Good observation @Bubbly :thumbsup:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Very valid point. We had a huge debate today about some of the topics you just touched upon that didn't end well today but I will save that hot topic for another day. Good observation @Bubbly :thumbsup:
I fear eventually he identifies you to the second category and he will try his luck with you if you ever meet him.
Open women are good to fantasise on and have fun with but they don’t make a proper life partner and mother of family. Keep the naughty talks to general, don’t go into details with your previous experiences for instance.

It never ends well when you make them face their contradictions. I have been there before and I like to provoke them and corner them. They have a childish behaviour because they don’t like women to point their flaws. Just let him bark, good for him if he believes his lies, you aren’t gullible.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
I fear eventually he identifies you to the second category and he will try his luck with you if you ever meet him.
Open women are good to fantasise on and have fun with but they don’t make a proper life partner and mother of family. Keep the naughty talks to general, don’t go into details with your previous experiences for instance.

It never ends well when you make them face their contradictions. I have been there before and I like to provoke them and corner them. They have a childish behaviour because they don’t like women to point their flaws. Just let him bark, good for him if he believes his lies, you aren’t gullible.
Me too I like to point out his contradictions and corner him in his own misconceptions but that's when he lashes out at me with something completely different from the topic and says I am disrespecting Islam and that I hate him because I am questioning everything he says. He cant back up anything he says. I feel he thinks that men are superior to women which is also a very middle eastern mentality for many of the men there and he sees that I have a brain and there is a lot in there, more than he expected. His reactions are very childish indeed!! This is good to know what you have experienced this as well. I wonder why he is talking about all these "haram" topics with me when he has the town whore there dm-ing him lol He can just go and ask her and talk to her about all this. I am sure she shares all of his views and will tell him he is right about everything, why would he torture himself with me and my steadfastness in the facts and realities of the world. Thank you for the insight, I will let him know that I wont be engaging in any more hot topic discussion with him again. He cant handle the boomerang he is throwing, he needs to realize it is a boomerang and not a stick lol

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Chauncine1, this man is a rat, for sure, sorry to be blunt.
He fished you from the internet when you were feeling down and in pain, he had his own strategy for wurming himself into your head. Don't Believe one word of what he is telling you, he's not a devout muslim, he's not a good person because he doesn't respect you and for all you know he might be masturbating while he's talking to you about his underwear and his plans to meet a protitute...
Actually he's kind of love bombing you in his own way and you're into his game!
Stop all contact with this rat and leave him in his own Shite. He doesn't give a damn about you.
He is in no way the sweet person you think he might be. You are a gentle lady and he's a real lying love rat.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Me too I like to point out his contradictions and corner him in his own misconceptions but that's when he lashes out at me with something completely different from the topic and says I am disrespecting Islam and that I hate him because I am questioning everything he says. He cant back up anything he says. I feel he thinks that men are superior to women which is also a very middle eastern mentality for many of the men there and he sees that I have a brain and there is a lot in there, more than he expected. His reactions are very childish indeed!! This is good to know what you have experienced this as well. I wonder why he is talking about all these "haram" topics with me when he has the town whore there dm-ing him lol He can just go and ask her and talk to her about all this. I am sure she shares all of his views and will tell him he is right about everything, why would he torture himself with me and my steadfastness in the facts and realities of the world. Thank you for the insight, I will let him know that I wont be engaging in any more hot topic discussion with him again. He cant handle the boomerang he is throwing, he needs to realize it is a boomerang and not a stick lol
You go girl, don’t let him step on your toes.
It is easy to say that you are disrespecting Islam when you just disagree with his behaviour which is totally unislamic.
He is the one disrespecting religion and decency as far as I read.

This kind of guy is very annoying because end of the day, there is no way to have a conversation with them because they will act offended at every word they misunderstand. They make awful boyfriends and worthless friends. People should be able to debate without one overreacting every time.

Ignorant Muslims don’t accept any questioning or criticising of their religion. An educated and devoted Muslim will take the time to explain and justify with facts but these guys online have very little knowledge.
I don’t know where you are from but one day he might even blame you for the war or some terror attacks. Like yeah it’s your fault if it happens in your country, your people deserve it. It’s already occurred to me with ´online friends ´.

Also that girl he is flirting with online may also be a prostitute after his money.
She who laughs last, laughs best...

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Chauncine1, this man is a rat, for sure, sorry to be blunt.
He fished you from the internet when you were feeling down and in pain, he had his own strategy for wurming himself into your head. Don't Believe one word of what he is telling you, he's not a devout muslim, he's not a good person because he doesn't respect you and for all you know he might be masturbating while he's talking to you about his underwear and his plans to meet a protitute...
Actually he's kind of love bombing you in his own way and you're into his game!
Stop all contact with this rat and leave him in his own brown substance. He doesn't give a damn about you.
He is in no way the sweet person you think he might be. You are a gentle lady and he's a real lying love rat.

Package received! Ribbons, confetti and all lol thank you for your direct and blunt reply. I am not hurt or offended by anything you said. You have more knowledge and experience dealing with these types of men so I do appreciate your reply and you taking time to investigate and read all the comments from this thread. Thank you dear sister for the reinforcement. But I do want to be clear that I found him on instagram and thought he was cute and I was just curious about his origins and asked him where he was from. I thought it was a fake account too, so I never thought it would turn into a conversation or even continue for 6 weeks. He was not actively seeking me or anything like that. I stumbled across his page because I was debating with some psycho and I thought she was a fake account too so I went to go and look at her followers because I thought this woman is most certainly a troll and he was one of her followers lol now I can see why lol she made less sense than he does :D :eek::eek:

chauncine1

Rat Expert
You go girl, don’t let him step on your toes.
It is easy to say that you are disrespecting Islam when you just disagree with his behaviour which is totally unislamic.
He is the one disrespecting religion and decency as far as I read.

This kind of guy is very annoying because end of the day, there is no way to have a conversation with them because they will act offended at every word they misunderstand. They make awful boyfriends and worthless friends. People should be able to debate without one overreacting every time.

Ignorant Muslims don’t accept any questioning or criticising of their religion. An educated and devoted Muslim will take the time to explain and justify with facts but these guys online have very little knowledge.
I don’t know where you are from but one day he might even blame you for the war or some terror attacks. Like yeah it’s your fault if it happens in your country, your people deserve it. It’s already occurred to me with ´online friends ´.

Also that girl he is flirting with online may also be a prostitute after his money.
She who laughs last, laughs best...

As crazy as it sounds I feel like he would be the type of person who would say something along the lines of what you just said about blaming me for something that is out of my control. Yes he keeps telling me I should convert and that Islam is a beautiful religion but the moment I ask a question or have an opinion about something then I am the most evil person in the world to him. How can I be interested in something that cant be explained to me clearly without judgment, threat or hesitation? Of course then I dont want to have anything to do with it. I am in the process of learning arabic an I would like to read the Quran for myself one day and see what it says instead of have someone trying to pressure me to believe everything he says because it seems he's not reading it properly himself if he is doing all the things that it says not to do. He's a contradiction to himself and I cant get on board with that inconsistency

He only makes $265 a month, if she is after that good luck to her lmao

I am originally from Germany, but I grew up in the Seychelles islands for 12 years, now I am living in California. :)

chauncine1

Rat Expert
It is almost 4am here in Cali lol I had such a blast talking to all of you and hearing your seasoned perspectives and insights. I am going to sleep now but I will reply to all the new messages and updates as soon as I wake up tomorrow, please do not feel you are being ignored or overlooked. Thanks again for all the help, you all gave me something to think about! Take care and have a good day or a good night depending on which part of the globe you are :D bisous mes belle femmes <3

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, I certainly hope you're right! He's so, so, so good with me. Yes, he's a typical muslim man in respect to roles - but we are both content in our roles. He has no issues cooking and cleaning and he's an amazing cook and baker... homemade caramel chocolates... yes please! He did everything to take care of me on our one month together - he paid for everything including renting an automatic car for me, which was not cheap! Covid kind of screwed up our plans but we found other ways to amuse ourselves. He's not far from "mountains" too. We have some special memories in La Marsa and Sidi Bou Said. The first time I ever tried sheep in my life he's the one who cooked it... and he bought meat with no fat because he knows I hate it. I ended up loving sheep and eating tons with his family and restaurants... and I can honestly say his was the 2nd best... ;) And he's fine being 2nd best because he knew I would love the BBQ sheep in Sidi Bouzid so much that I would wonder how I lived without sheep before! lol
I took some time to read your post when I got home from work....Im smiling because I truly feel your relationship is genuine and good.....your husband loves you very much! It gives me renewed strength to understand that some of these relationships DO work out....very refreshing indeed. Im so glad I met you here and look forward to getting to know you! ♡

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes, it’s a bit odd indeed but as you said, you don’t have to worry about it now since you’re still getting to know each other. You mention that he could also be a little controlling. That may be an issue but time will tell.
I also wanted to apologize for having a chat outside the topic of your post in your thread. I got to know these nice fun ladies right here and we talked and talked and forgot that it was your conversation. It’s your post that brought us all together and I thank you for it. We didn’t mean to be rude.
I hope this young man will be a good friend to you. You say that he doesn’t speak good English nor French. It must not make communicating easy but it seems that you somehow managed to be able to understand one another. Also, keep reading posts in this forum as there is good valuable information on the signs to watch for when talking to young Tunisian men online. Some of them may not be as good as they sound.
Yes we did run away with your topic Chauncine.....sorry about that. It was so great chatting to you and I wish you the best in your new relationship. Will be here for you if you need to chat. ♡

JGG

Major Ratslayer
It is almost 4am here in Cali lol I had such a blast talking to all of you and hearing your seasoned perspectives and insights. I am going to sleep now but I will reply to all the new messages and updates as soon as I wake up tomorrow, please do not feel you are being ignored or overlooked. Thanks again for all the help, you all gave me something to think about! Take care and have a good day or a good night depending on which part of the globe you are :D bisous mes belle femmes <3
Anche a te....baci e abbracci ♡

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I took some time to read your post when I got home from work....Im smiling because I truly feel your relationship is genuine and good.....your husband loves you very much! It gives me renewed strength to understand that some of these relationships DO work out....very refreshing indeed. Im so glad I met you here and look forward to getting to know you! ♡
Likewise! I've been down many paths in life and I'm definitely not naive, but his love has me weak and the way he looks at me is like the sun sets and rises on me. I don't know what I would do if he left me in the end... because if he's playing, he is an expert. He wouldn't even let me blow him kisses on the phone lol. We didn't talk about marriage until he learned I was Muslim. Yes, we got married fast... but I was a bit of a catalyst in that... he wanted to stay in Saudi longer and make more money for our wedding...and I just wanted to marry him. We had many "discussions" about this... I'm glad that's over. lol

Thank you JGG and SouthernGirl for your support. Like I said, if I get duped I'll be the first to admit it... albeit devastated... which is an understatement.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Likewise! I've been down many paths in life and I'm definitely not naive, but his love has me weak and the way he looks at me is like the sun sets and rises on me. I don't know what I would do if he left me in the end... because if he's playing, he is an expert. He wouldn't even let me blow him kisses on the phone lol. We didn't talk about marriage until he learned I was Muslim. Yes, we got married fast... but I was a bit of a catalyst in that... he wanted to stay in Saudi longer and make more money for our wedding...and I just wanted to marry him. We had many "discussions" about this... I'm glad that's over. lol

Thank you JGG and SouthernGirl for your support. Like I said, if I get duped I'll be the first to admit it... albeit devastated... which is an understatement.
Already up? Lol It looks like we’re all not big sleepers. Maybe JGG is now in bed after her long night at work. The way you talk about your spouse Is beautiful. He sounds like an awesome dude and he is nothing like the men that are talked about here. He never acted like rats do, all the opposite in fact. It doesn’t compare. He showed he had great integrity since the very beginning and was always respectful. And now you’re married, he constantly surprises you and amazes you with nice gestures.
This is sad that because of the bad deeds of other men, we have a hard time trusting the good ones. I was the same way with my husband (an all American boy) at the beginning. He was so good and kind and I thought, well it’s too good to be true. Somewhere there must be something wrong. We’ve been now married for so long and he’s now even better than he was back then. I couldn’t trust men not because of bad previous relationships, but because of my own father. Your husband and you are blessed to have one another. I bet people around you think you two make a great couple. I think you’re still newlyweds so I need to say Congratulations to both of you! (I want to leave one of these heart emojis but I don’t know how to make them.)

JulieLaure

Junior Rat Expert
Thank you for your well-wishes. We are band new and still getting to know each other so I am not trying to pressure him for anything just curious about his ideas and take on things. Yes respect is the biggest factor in all of this, but if he cant even get fully naked during sex than that will be an issue.
[/QUOTE

Hello Chauncine,
It seems strange to me that your guy started talking about sex so early on. You have only just met online a few weeks ago. I have know mine 2 years now, we talk every day but almost never about sex. Mine is really shy and also a devout muslim.
However, when we are together we do sleep together. He does know stuff but as somebody here already said they did not get much sex education ... it's a learning experience

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Hi Julie!

Yes that may see a bit strange but look at all of us here, we all just met and we are talking about sexual experiences with total strangers too lol I guess it just depends on the level of comfort with the person you are talking to and curiosity. The topic with him was more on being naked around your wife but not so much about "sex" per se in terms of that day. But yes he is curious and asks a lot of questions and compares things that he has heard from his friends I guess and wants to know a woman's perspective about it. I am glad that you got yourself a good one and you are comfortable with him and you guys have something special. that is nice and I hope that all the women here find that eventually without getting their heart broken in the process. <3

JulieLaure

Junior Rat Expert
Hi Julie!

Yes that may see a bit strange but look at all of us here, we all just met and we are talking about sexual experiences with total strangers too lol I guess it just depends on the level of comfort with the person you are talking to and curiosity. The topic with him was more on being naked around your wife but not so much about "sex" per se in terms of that day. But yes he is curious and asks a lot of questions and compares things that he has heard from his friends I guess and wants to know a woman's perspective about it. I am glad that you got yourself a good one and you are comfortable with him and you guys have something special. that is nice and I hope that all the women here find that eventually without getting their heart broken in the process. <3
Hi,
Must be really difficult for you with the translator app... do you talk in webcam too ? Or only messages ?

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Hi,
Must be really difficult for you with the translator app... do you talk in webcam too ? Or only messages ?
No, we only chat on instagram or what's app. We send each other voice messages sometimes with the few words the other will understand but we havent video chatted. I am not a fan of video calls or webcam. He has never asked me to send him photos, which is good, even tho he send me 5-10 photos each day of everything he is doing and selfies of himself and his friends.

JulieLaure

Junior Rat Expert
No, we only chat on instagram or what's app. We send each other voice messages sometimes with the few words the other will understand but we havent video chatted. I am not a fan of video calls or webcam. He has never asked me to send him photos, which is good, even tho he send me 5-10 photos each day of everything he is doing and selfies of himself and his friends.
Could be a catfish ... lol
I would videochat at least a few times before meeting him if that is your plan.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Could be a catfish ... lol
I would videochat at least a few times before meeting him if that is your plan.
He sends me videos and selfies of himself all day long lol I have seen him with his brother and with his mom and sister and with his buddies in the street playing soccer. I know for sure he is real. I dont send him anything from me tho lol all he has are my photos from instagram'and that's it. I'm the one who is acting more like the catfish than him lol But then again I'm dealing with quarantine and I'm looking pretty rough so it'll be a while till he gets a photo or anything from me. :D