Nudity for men not acceptable during sex????

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
So more less sounds like the “psycho” told you about him...? And you went and phished him on instagram....?? Sounds like you should be in the gallery if im not mistaken....? Dont mean to be mean but you sound fishy.
I don’t see anything fishy about her. Naive, yes, but not fishy. She sounds like a nice woman. Unfortunately she still believes he’s a nice innocent guy. And yes, asking a question to a guy you don’t know on Instagram is not a good idea. I’m not saying that all guys on Ig are bad but some are (many). Call me old school (Younger people may see it that way) but asking a question to a male stranger on Internet after seeing his picture is a no no and it’s asking for trouble. I don’t care he’s « cute ». Women have to be smart and cautious on the net.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You sound real pathetic so more less your a female rat....? From the sounds and a lien one.
Really, any need?

You can disagree without being insulting - does that mean we are all pathetic when blinkered by the manipulation etc?

How many victims that have turned to TLR because of online relationships and then turned out to be survivors and are a huge support to us - let's not judge?

Rein in the insults please - we have been there ourselves and God forbid we were called pathetic.

MH x

Last edited:

chauncine1

Rat Expert
You sound real pathetic so more less your a female rat....? From the sounds and a lien one.
@Jennaf what seems to be your obsession with me? Your obsession with me is fishy if anything. We already went over the fact that I am not your friend who betrayed you and I am not talking to the man who crushed your heart. It seems that you still feel a certain way about me. I am disappointed that after all the kindness, not only I have shown you at your weakest moment but all the women on here as well, that you still feel the need to lash out and be rude towards me. If I am playing with fire I will eventually get burned but this page was set up to give advice and give constructive criticism to people who aren't seeing the signs and who could be headed towards trouble. There is no need for the aggression and negativity you are displaying to someone who is looking for answers. I'm really starting to be concerned about your mental health at this point, what ever happened to you seemed to have fucked you all the way up. I have never said anything nasty to you or anyone else on this forum whether I agreed with them or not. Everyone has been gracious enough to express themselves in a professional manner except for you. Do yourself a favor and take time to do some introspection and find what is it about yourself that causes you to lash out at people you have never met before the way that you have towards me. We have all gotten our hearts broken at one point or another but the pain we feel isnt a free pass to be nasty to someone else. Stay blessed.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
@Jennaf what seems to be your obsession with me? Your obsession with me is fishy if anything. We already went over the fact that I am not your friend who betrayed you and I am not talking to the man who crushed your heart. It seems that you still feel a certain way about me. I am disappointed that after all the kindness, not only I have shown you at your weakest moment but all the women on here as well, that you still feel the need to lash out and be rude towards me. If I am playing with fire I will eventually get burned but this page was set up to give advice and give constructive criticism to people who aren't seeing the signs and who could be headed towards trouble. There is no need for the aggression and negativity you are displaying to someone who is looking for answers. I'm really starting to be concerned about your mental health at this point, what ever happened to you seemed to have fucked you all the way up. I have never said anything nasty to you or anyone else on this forum whether I agreed with them or not. Everyone has been gracious enough to express themselves in a professional manner except for you. Do yourself a favor and take time to do some introspection and find what is it about yourself that causes you to lash out at people you have never met before the way that you have towards me. We have all gotten our hearts broken at one point or another but the pain we feel isnt a free pass to be nasty to someone else. Stay blessed.
No obsession here swe
Really, any need?

You can disagree without being insulting - does that mean we are all pathetic when blinkered by the manipulation etc?

How many victims that have turned to TLR because of online relationships and then turned out to be survivors and are a huge support to us - let's not judge?

Rein in the insults please - we have been there ourselves and God forbid we were called pathetic.

MH x
Not meaning to insult
[/
Really, any need?

MH x
you are all wonderful ladys im sorry im just saying it as i see it.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
For one sorry you feel that way, I guess I would rather have someone be honest about something then to sugar coat it. Your basically on here defending “rats.” And dont know i think there’s somethin about you that just doesnt sit well with me. My apology for being honest. And btw who are you to tell me anything about mental health...???

Jennaf

Rat Expert
P
For one sorry you feel that way, I guess I would rather have someone be honest about something then to sugar coat it. Your basically on here defending “rats.” And dont know i think there’s somethin about you that just doesnt sit well with me. My apology for being honest. And btw who are you to tell me anything about mental health...???
my apology if i offended you in any which way.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Oh mio dio...please come here to slay rats not criticize women for the way they chose to live their lives. Your criticism is not invited nor constructive at all and she is causing you no harm. Dont you think you helped enough today?

Jennaf

Rat Expert
Why because i said there’s something fishy about her.....? But its ok for others to do so when they think the member is a “rat”........?

Jennaf

Rat Expert
Why because i said there’s something fishy about her.....? But its ok for others to do so when they think the member is a “rat”........?
Kick me off then
Oh mio dio...please come here to slay rats not criticize women for the way they chose to live their lives. Your criticism is not invited nor constructive at all and she is causing you no harm. Dont you think you helped enough today?
From my understanding yes i do slay rats not defend them.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
So what if there is something fishy...is she stalking you? Is she blackmailing you? Is she after here on TLR? If so then report her if not then please be constructive and not defamatory! Women need to stand together and to be united in safeguarding ourselves against these rats instead of making everything about them and causing problems that are not warranted. That's all...period.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
I appreciate your words. We all have differences of opinions at times but no matter what, all I care about is everyone's wellbeing and our right to live a good life without being manipulated by these polluted men. I will always wish you well. ;)
Well thank you and same goes to you. And yes these men are very toxic not only Muslims other men as well. But yes these guys do it for a living and its a sick game they play. But they will pay in the end.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
Well thank you and same goes to you. And yes these men are very toxic not only Muslims other men as well. But yes these guys do it for a living and its a sick game they play. But they will pay in the end.
And suppose “friends” that betray for these “rats” will also pay karma will get them eventually it always does. What comes around goes around i believe but worse.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Rats are not like other men who cheat ,lie or abuse women ,physically or emotionally...Most relationships with other bad men is mutual ,both parties start with sights for a future together ,but it turns bad ,,With rats it is not mutual ,its premediated ,they approach with the intent to ,lie ,cheat and abuse ,only the woman sees a future in what she believes to be a relationship...And no matter how long it takes a rat will continue untill he is satisfied hes drained everything form his victim...And friends and defenders of these rats are just victims in waiting ,i feel sorry for them ,because the ones they defend ,have no loyalty ,no respect and will eventually destroy them also ...

Jennaf

Rat Expert
Rats are not like other men who cheat ,lie or abuse women ,physically or emotionally...Most relationships with other bad men is mutual ,both parties start with sights for a future together ,but it turns bad ,,With rats it is not mutual ,its premediated ,they approach with the intent to ,lie ,cheat and abuse ,only the woman sees a future in what she believes to be a relationship...And no matter how long it takes a rat will continue untill he is satisfied hes drained everything form his victim...And friends and defenders of these rats are just victims in waiting ,i feel sorry for them ,because the ones they defend ,have no loyalty ,no respect and will eventually destroy them also ...
Oh yes my ex was just the same if not worse, thats why they kinda stuck out like a sore thumb.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
So what if there is something fishy...is she stalking you? Is she blackmailing you? Is she after here on TLR? If so then report her if not then please be constructive and not defamatory! Women need to stand together and to be united in safeguarding ourselves against these rats instead of making everything about them and causing problems that are not warranted. That's all...period.
And you know what, i couldnt agree more, yes your right.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
And yes women need and should stand together not agaisnt one another Amen sista.