Oh! 'Mavis'

simple

Ratslayer
T
Ha-hha-hha!! :) Or the book "The white massai" ;) I literally have seen 2 single old women in the beach in Tunisia (they were about 75 years old) with the book "The white Massai" in their hands. They changed their bikini in every hours, and one of them always put her leg up to the "mast" of the parasol! :eek::D They always participate in every aquagym with young male animators... Their face was the same as the grandmother's face was in the American Pie 3, after the accidental sexual action with Stifler. It was funny to see them, at the same time it was disgusting. :(
The oldest teenagers on the beach !!

Eddie

Junior Rat Expert
Ha-hha-hha!! :) Or the book "The white massai" ;) I literally have seen 2 single old women in the beach in Tunisia (they were about 75 years old) with the book "The white Massai" in their hands. They changed their bikini in every hours, and one of them always put her leg up to the "mast" of the parasol! :eek::D They always participate in every aquagym with young male animators... Their face was the same as the grandmother's face was in the American Pie 3, after the accidental sexual action with Stifler. It was funny to see them, at the same time it was disgusting. :(
It was funny to see them, at the same time it was disgusting. :( Alien I hope Iam still able to enjoy sex or at least the thought of sex at 75. Being old does not make sex or thinking about sex disgusting.:confused:

simple

Ratslayer
It was funny to see them, at the same time it was disgusting. :( Alien I hope Iam still able to enjoy sex or at least the thought of sex at 75. Being old does not make sex or thinking about sex as disgusting.:confused:
At 75 ,getting some action ,should mean the laxatives are working !!!

Eddie

Junior Rat Expert
At 75 ,getting some action ,should mean the laxatives are working !!!
ha ha ha Simple very good. A bit like the old man telling his mrs to say something dirty to him while "on the job" and she replies "I've shat myself. But in fairness I honestly dont think age matters if you are still up for a bit of the auld "bumping uglies" or at least reminising about it.:)

simple

Ratslayer
ha ha ha Simple very good. A bit like the old man telling his mrs to say something dirty to him while "on the job" and she replies "I've shat myself. But in fairness I honestly dont think age matters if you are still up for a bit of the auld "bumping uglies" or at least reminising about it.:)
I agree totally ,,bit of hows your father does you good sometimes ,,As long as theres respect on both sides .

cheri

I have many good years left before I reach 75 and my younger man appreciates it when I make the effort to dress up to go out, and says so. You can be sexy at 50 upwards without being mutton. You just have to forget the strapless tops with the bingo wings on display and muffin top looking like an extra set of dropped boobs over hipster jeans. I have lost 4 stone in weight in the last three years with the result that things are not quite as I would like them to be. Lycra is out but lace works wonders.

My disgraceful guide lines are such. If you stop doing it will stop working and if you stop looking you might as well be dead. I have no intention of stopping either !

Alien

Rat Expert
It was funny to see them, at the same time it was disgusting. :( Alien I hope Iam still able to enjoy sex or at least the thought of sex at 75. Being old does not make sex or thinking about sex disgusting.:confused:

I meant these ladies' behavior to gain the young animator's attention, and not only their attention, the animators for sex. - I couldn't find the good word for it in the dictionarry, "to flaunt" maybe...(when a woman do everything to pay a man's attention...) - And I meant sex with a man who is 20 years old when the lady is 75.
Yes, maybe if I were a single 75 years old woman I also would not find disgusting the question of sex with a 20 years old man! ;) Who knows?

CUDDLE

Junior Rat Expert
Ha ha Alien .....

You know age is just a number and sex can be enjoyed well into old age....

If im lucky enough to have all of my faculties working im sure i might be that 75 yr old having a little flirt with a young man;)

Nets

lols

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Dear me Alien how judgemental..:rolleyes:

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
Ha ha Alien .....

You know age is just a number and sex can be enjoyed well into old age....

If im lucky enough to have all of my faculties working im sure i might be that 75 yr old having a little flirt with a young man;)

Me too :D
For all the youngsters out there because you will understand one day - I for one still feel 25 and can still do everything a 25 year old can do (in fact I'm fitter now than I was at 25 :eek:). It is only when I look in the mirror sometimes that I remember I am 20 years older, but I sure as hell am not going to let that stop me ... :thumbsup:
And to note, my 64 year old mother was saying exactly the same thing to me the other day :D

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
If you were at Enfida airport last week when the flight from Manchester came in, you would likely have seen 'Mavis' arrive. (If your reading this 'Mavis' and recognise yourself, I do hope that you don't mind me calling you that.) She was perhaps late 60's, dressed in black leggings with silver decorations up the sides, a floaty orange and red top, animal print high heeled ankle boots and carrying a black tote bag with a large red edged black rose on the side – her grey hair was piled on top of her head and she had several diamanté hair clips on the back and sides – discreet make up, but lots of gold jewellery. She was beaming with happiness as she scanned the waiting crowd for her beloved and was so happy when she spotted him bearing the obligatory red rose and welcoming smile. The small crowd of cynical reps looked on as he gave her a hurried furtive hug. He then picked up the suitcase, his mate grabbed the hand luggage and off they shot at 5 miles per hour, leaving poor 'Mavis' to stagger after them at 2 miles per hour, as she desperately tried to keep up with them on her too high heels – arms flapping at the sides as she tried to keep her balance.
'Mavis' I know that you saw them staring at you and I'll apologise for that, but they have seen it all before. It really doesn't matter what they think, but they were so hoping that just for once, as it is the festive season, you would be the exception to the rule. I do hope that you have a happy Christmas 'Mavis'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True story – one of many from my friend who is one of the supervisors at Enfida. Jesus wept.
This post made me smile, I wasn’t that woman but I saw a few like it. My first trip to see my rat I took a friend with me. Then I made a second trip on my own. I have never felt so awful in my life. As far as I was concerned everyone was looking at me. There I was a single woman getting on a plane to Tunisia. I felt utterly sick and ashamed. I never spoke to a soul on the plane. At Enfida airport I clung like glue to a group of about four women, Standing as close to them as possible so I didn’t appear alone. I’ve never felt so self conscious. I scurried out of the airport.

Then getting the taxi to the hotel, trying not to make any conversation with the driver who thought he was on a race course. Then checking into the hotel, my shame written clearly on my forehead. I Had dressed in a business suit hoping it might be assumed I was there on business and not for a furtive few days.:D I was there of course on bezness!!

Ironically because I looked business like the hotel manager asked me if I would pose for some advertising photos for their new brochure! I politely declined. OMG can you imagine seeing myself forever in a hotel brochure. A constant reminder of my shame.

The whole trip I felt like a prostitute, it was of course the other way round. I can honestly say it was the most stressful thing I’ve ever done and thankfully never repeated it.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
This post made me smile, I wasn’t that woman but I saw a few like it. My first trip to see my rat I took a friend with me. Then I made a second trip on my own. I have never felt so awful in my life. As far as I was concerned everyone was looking at me. There I was a single woman getting on a plane to Tunisia. I felt utterly sick and ashamed. I never spoke to a soul on the plane. At Enfida airport I clung like glue to a group of about four women, Standing as close to them as possible so I didn’t appear alone. I’ve never felt so self conscious. I scurried out of the airport.

Then getting the taxi to the hotel, trying not to make any conversation with the driver who thought he was on a race course. Then checking into the hotel, my shame written clearly on my forehead. I Had dressed in a business suit hoping it might be assumed I was there on business and not for a furtive few days.:D I was there of course on bezness!!

Ironically because I looked business like the hotel manager asked me if I would pose for some advertising photos for their new brochure! I politely declined. OMG can you imagine seeing myself forever in a hotel brochure. A constant reminder of my shame.

The whole trip I felt like a prostitute, it was of course the other way round. I can honestly say it was the most stressful thing I’ve ever done and thankfully never repeated it.
When I was with rat I would wonder what it was going to be like travelling to Tunisia on my own. The expectations, and the fear of the unknown. I never made it to Tunisia but the thought of going was nerve wracking.
The uneasiness you were feeling could've just been your inner self telling you that everything about going there was off and dark.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert

That would be horrible to be on an advertisement. :eek: It would be like you are supporting the hotel as a rep or something.
And with Bezness? That would be really bad.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Ironically because I looked business like the hotel manager asked me if I would pose for some advertising photos for their new brochure!
Omg, hahaha!! :D
This bit freakin tickled me :D
Your appearance must have just screeeeamed success and wealth!
They probably thought you were royalty :D

I flew in and out on my own with every visit home and back, but I was so used to being a lone traveller, it didn’t bother me. Now, I am so different, so lacking in confidence and ruled by this damn PTSD, I don’t think I’d dare....but maybe in a few years.....who knows what the future holds :)

Going for the limit

Junior Rat Expert
I felt like that at the beginning but over time I became used to it and never bothers me now .
However I think we all do assume when we see lone women travellers then we start judging I know I do I can't help it as I know they are also doing the same to me
Think my big thing is is when my hubby is waiting for me to come through those doors and he starts behaving like buddy the elf at Christmas and shouting babe for all of the airport to hear .
That's when I want the ground to swallow me haha

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Think my big thing is is when my hubby is waiting for me to come through those doors and he starts behaving like buddy the elf at Christmas and shouting babe for all of the airport to hear .
That's when I want the ground to swallow me haha
Think I’d walk straight past and pretend I didn’t know him :D

Mystery

Junior Rat Expert
This is one of the funniest threads I have read.
The imagination is running away with me.
From 75 year olds to Laura in a business suit.
From a husband shouting babe.
I hated walking through those airport doors and every one standing there.
My husband waving his arms as if I didn't recognise him. Couldn't miss him in his Adidas clothes wearing jack Jones sunglasses.:D

Top Bottom