OK, try this one on for size...

Myriam

Junior Rat Expert
I also believe that the fact that the european woman is muslim doesn't change much and is not valuable to the rats, on the contrary, it makes things easier for them...the woman thinking that she is "protected" by his and her faith, protected against rattery that means...

Mango Chutney

Staff member
yes it is important to highlight this way of approach the victims and it is highly actual today. Many asylum seakers have come to Europe. Many who have not a strong need to be protected by asylum. The law for getting asylum is strong and many get refused. They come to Europe as migrant to get a better life not b/c they need protection. Most migrant are younger men looking for the European dream. A way to be not deported is to get married to an European woman. And the reason is the same as I describe. A woman with good job, a home and all he need to establish himself in the country. And to get his papers to stay. And when he got what he want he move on. Often make the woman clean of Money and on top of it in high depth he move on. So I believe some of today's victims do not meet the rat in a hotel in a holiday resort. She meet him in her own country .
This is so very true! Those fake refugees are a drain on our economies, they know that once their true nationality is traced, they have no claim to asylum and should be deported, though the Tunisian government does not happily repatriate this riff raff, they make it very difficult and delay crucial documentation, this is how the Berlin truck driver was still able to carry out a terrorist attack.
I am under the belief that Angela Merkel is currently in Egypt and then moving onto Tunisia, to try to get agreements in place with regards to getting them accepted back in their own countries.
The easiest way for them to try to stay now, is via scam marriage, so I wholeheartedly agree that this approach must now really be highlighted for potential victims, as the risk in their own countries is now significantly higher.
I also believe that the fact that the european woman is muslim doesn't change much and is not valuable to the rats, on the contrary, it makes things easier for them...the woman thinking that she is "protected" by his and her faith, protected against rattery that means...
I must confess, when I first started reading around this site in detail, I was shocked to see Muslim victims. Initially, I just assumed 'Western infidels' were not Muslim. It appears that even those of the same faith are vulnerable if they are of a Western nationality. I was genuinely surprised to learn this, it seems that the key to being acceptable as a wife is if you are actually of the same religion AND nationality. Nobody outside of Tunisia is safe from bezness, even those of the same faith...tis madness!

Amira

Rat Expert
It is not talk about she is from Europe or from another moslim country so long she do not understand his country or what he is talk about or if he do not have work or waiting for the Passport so he can stay in the country she is not sure about him . Maybe he stay With her after he got the Passport or maybe not but we have to ask us self if he say he have a good life in his country why he will move to another country ? or if he stay in Europe and altimes afraid for police becaurse his papar is not ok it is a big risk to stay With them and often they is push on the girl to married . Many off them is already married in them own country but the covernment in Europe can not check it out becaurse they is married in they own way and every often they lie yes i am moslim but i am drinking beer , volka , etc and the girl belive him becaurse she do not know nothing about his culture or the Place he is from . It is not enough to meet his Brother or sister in Europe and never visit his country or see his fam . They save Money bring the Money back and get the wife to Europe after a while

Amira

Rat Expert
This is so very true! Those fake refugees are a drain on our economies, they know that once their true nationality is traced, they have no claim to asylum and should be deported, though the Tunisian government does not happily repatriate this riff raff, they make it very difficult and delay crucial documentation, this is how the Berlin truck driver was still able to carry out a terrorist attack.
I am under the belief that Angela Merkel is currently in Egypt and then moving onto Tunisia, to try to get agreements in place with regards to getting them accepted back in their own countries.
The easiest way for them to try to stay now, is via scam marriage, so I wholeheartedly agree that this approach must now really be highlighted for potential victims, as the risk in their own countries is now significantly higher.

I must confess, when I first started reading around this site in detail, I was shocked to see Muslim victims. Initially, I just assumed 'Western infidels' were not Muslim. It appears that even those of the same faith are vulnerable if they are of a Western nationality. I was genuinely surprised to learn this, it seems that the key to being acceptable as a wife is if you are actually of the same religion AND nationality. Nobody outside of Tunisia is safe from bezness, even those of the same faith...tis madness!
So long she do not understand what he is talk about or she dos not know his culture she is not safe maybe is not impossible to check if he is married but i do not think you will get answer from covernment if you ask for help . She will alone With all troubles :(