Oral sex?

Etoyoc

Quran is the only reliable source of islam, Even the Sunna is not fully authentic (i wont debate this here, it will take hours to explain the whole thing).
Yes, the most genius concept of Islam is that each and every muslim can have his own brand of Islam. In this regard, it is the most progressive and liberal religion existing.

Some follow this school of believe, some follow the other. Some put their trust in this scholar, some in an another. And even though the following should be consistent (but can change), some even follow in this question this and in another question another scholar.
Then, some mulisms say this is the right kind of islam and others are Heretics, while the others say the opposite. Some will say that abrogation (substitution of earlier by later verses, although both are part of the Quran) of the verses took place, some will deny it. And some say verses are missing, while others say, some verses are invisible (valid, but not written down).

Not to start with the Hadiths or the Sunna, indeed...

And this is, even before it is taken into account that only Allah himself will judge in the end, no matter what stream you followed, it could even have been, in Allah's eyes, the wrong one. :)

Going for the limit

"The mouth is a noble part of one’s body and is the means of reciting the Qur’än, remembrance of Allah (dhikr) and sending salutations on the blessed Messenger of Allah (salawät). It follows, then, that it is offensive to use it to stimulate the spouse’s genitalia, and unlawful if filth enters the mouth."
-> https://islamqa.org/hanafi/darulihsan/76717
:)

I knew I was right man hahaha

Etoyoc

I’ve mostly read extracts online.
If you believe in it, it will be truth for you (as you can tell, I don't believe in it), if you don't, it will make a hell of an enlightening reading - and, please mind, not only the Quran, but also the Bible, the Talmud, the gilgamesh epic (which seems to have been a source of quite a few of the afore mentioned texts) and Hindu texts (which seem to have influenced the Gilgamesh epic).

It is, seriously, VERY interesting how the religious concepts were being developed, changed, and sometimes transferred to another religion throughout thousands of years!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
If you believe in it, it will be truth for you (as you can tell, I don't believe in it), if you don't, it will make a hell of an enlightening reading - and, please mind, not only the Quran, but also the Bible, the Talmud, the gilgamesh epic (which seems to have been a source of quite a few of the afore mentioned texts) and Hindu texts (which seem to have influenced the Gilgamesh epic).

It is, seriously, VERY interesting how the religious concepts were being developed, changed, and sometimes transferred to another religion throughout thousands of years!
I don’t believe any of it....not any religion, but I do find it incredibly interesting, and occasionally, very funny :D

I told my rat I would worship the sun, when he was pissed because I don’t believe....but even that made him angry. My reasoning was: The sun is a visible object, I can at least see it. Of course, I was just joking around, but he was seriously miffed.

There is just too much bad in the world for me to believe in the existence of an invisible, mighty power :)

Etoyoc

BTW - did you notice how there are expressions like "Oh my God", "Goddammit", "Godforsaken", but never "Oh my Allah", "Allahdammit" or "Allahforsaken" - but when it comes eg. to "Insha Allah" there is no "Insha God". :)

Mystery

Well I've been learning the rat bible.
Rat said verse 1 chapter 1 ( I must lie.) Also quoted in the Quran it's ok to lie how you perseve the lie or how much is down to the rat I guess.
Verse 2 chapter 1 scam scam scam
Although in the Qur'an it don't actually say scam.
It do however say it's ok to chastise your wife.
Rats beat you till your nearly dead.
It would take me many years to go through all of the rat bible it's a new sect mostly associated to north Africans but a % do happen in other countries.

Heidi

Administrator
"The mouth is a noble part of one’s body and is the means of reciting the Qur’än, remembrance of Allah (dhikr) and sending salutations on the blessed Messenger of Allah (salawät). It follows, then, that it is offensive to use it to stimulate the spouse’s genitalia, and unlawful if filth enters the mouth."
-> https://islamqa.org/hanafi/darulihsan/76717
:)
Listen to the cookie monster helga.gif

Unbenannt.JPGghre.JPG

akhenaten

it's funny how fake muslim scholars use to forbid any way to have fun and be happy.
They're saying Oral sex is haram but never mention that muslim kings used to have orgies.

Long story short : It's haram for you, never for us.

Top Bottom