Oussama Elfajri, rat from Fès, Morocco

Mahmoud

Hello guys im oussama i make this account only to prove myself that i had never ever in my life hacked her account ! Or steal money from her or ask her for money! Or my cousin was in dubai or he is bad person or he is hacker ! Im ready to go to police man with her if i i hacked her account or steal from her one euro ! Im ready to get punished if i did what she said ! Its my fault that i meet women who was using me only machine of plaisair (se....x) and who was playing with my heart and my feeling i was there 22years old and she date before me 2 she was married indian his name is ***** and she was dating sometime algerien his name is **** he live in france ! I meet her on badoo after 2 month we meet we spend amazing time together i trust her because she said that she hate her husband ***** and she want to get divorced ! I said ok we spend amazing days together i treat her like queen my parents they present her nice too at home she was save till the last day in the last night i found on the phone text from **** he writte that he miss her i was so jealous we fight and she cry after we fix this problem when she come back at home i told her that i dont want her to be with him in same house she refuse and she was always saying that she will go to the office to get divorced but she was lying to me after i found that he put articl that she need kidney or i dont know some stuff about kidney i was angry when i saw that i insult her and here it was my fault in all this story that i insult her so badddddd because i was angryyyyy bcs i found myself that i was only machine of se...........x this is what i hate she broke my life she was first person that i meet like that ! And i swear by god if i steal her money or steal one euro from her or told her to send me mobey or to take me to europe im ready to get punished and police man will judge and order everything we go to police together le and her to see and check my phone and my computer if i even try to do what she said ! That im thief ! Its tax that i was treating her good and i was serious with her my name is oussama elfajri its true and her is **** and the true name ******* and she is married with **** and after me she travel to algeria and she was with some man there after that she leave him and she go to tunisia its true that i was following her on fb because guys you will never know how much i was in live with her i hope that you will not bloke me here because the judge listen to 2 not only one and abou my cousin he was stidying management and he never study informatique and he love sooooo much his little son and his problem family she dont have right to talk about him about what happen with him and his wife because its so far away subject to her im ready for any question from you guys and i repet it if i hurt this women ******* im ready to get punished and they are justice thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Mahmoud

Please the admin and responsible of this website give me one chance to prove to people that im not what she said and all what she said wrong my fb is oussama elfajri please i will say just the truth

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Please the admin and responsible of this website give me one chance to prove to people that im not what she said and all what she said wrong my fb is oussama elfajri please i will say just the truth
No, leave her alone otherwise I will report you myself - go and crawl back under your rock.

MH

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hello guys im oussama i make this account only to prove myself that i had never ever in my life hacked her account ! Or steal money from her or ask her for money! Or my cousin was in dubai or he is bad person or he is hacker ! Im ready to go to police man with her if i i hacked her account or steal from her one euro ! Im ready to get punished if i did what she said ! Its my fault that i meet women who was using me only machine of plaisair (se....x) and who was playing with my heart and my feeling i was there 22years old and she date before me 2 she was married indian his name is shankar avsb and she was dating sometime algerien his name is nadjib douas he live in france ! I meet her on badoo after 2 month we meet we spend amazing time together i trust her because she said that she hate her husband shankar and she want to get divorced ! I said ok we spend amazing days together i treat her like queen my parents they present her nice too at home she was save till the last day in the last night i found on the phone text from shankar he writte that he miss her i was so jealous we fight and she cry after we fix this problem when she come back at home i told her that i dont want her to be with him in same house she refuse and she was always saying that she will go to the office to get divorced but she was lying to me after i found that he put articl that she need kidney or i dont know some stuff about kidney i was angry when i saw that i insult her and here it was my fault in all this story that i insult her so badddddd because i was angryyyyy bcs i found myself that i was only machine of se...........x this is what i hate she broke my life she was first person that i meet like that ! And i swear by god if i steal her money or steal one euro from her or told her to send me mobey or to take me to europe im ready to get punished and police man will judge and order everything we go to police together le and her to see and check my phone and my computer if i even try to do what she said ! That im thief ! Its tax that i was treating her good and i was serious with her my name is oussama elfajri its true and her is emilie sergent and the true name delphine emilie sergent and she is married with shankar Avsb and after me she travel to algeria and she was with some man there after that she leave him and she go to tunisia its true that i was following her on fb because guys you will never know how much i was in live with her i hope that you will not bloke me here because the judge listen to 2 not only one and abou my cousin he was stidying management and he never study informatique and he love sooooo much his little son and his problem family she dont have right to talk about him about what happen with him and his wife because its so far away subject to her im ready for any question from you guys and i repet it if i hurt this women emilie sergent im ready to get punished and they are justice thanks
He forgot to mention that he was chatting with many foreign girls behind my back, including an American nurse. He asked her to come to Morocco so that he could make a baby with her. I talked to her. He was also chatting with other foreign girls for the visa.

simple

Major Ratslayer
When a rat is exposed publicly, he first plays the victim and then goes nuts :D. He can rot in hell.
Yeah tell him to go to English police man !! And tell him the queen of England will give him a room in one of her properties ,with 3 meals a day ,shower ,exercise and visits once a week ..Hes more than welcome to stay at her majesty pleasure ,in Belmarsh prison ,,,

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yeah tell him to go to English police man !! And tell him the queen of England will give him a room in one of her properties ,with 3 meals a day ,shower ,exercise and visits once a week ..Hes more than welcome to stay at her majesty pleasure ,in Belmarsh prison ,,,
He said that his family treated me like a Queen...he forgot to mention that I paid the rented apartment where we stayed for few days. I paid for everything (horse-rides, boats at the beach, restaurants...). The only thing he paid was the taxis few times. I was stupid enough to give him 100€ to help him pay his passport. I was in the process of divorcing at that time and he knew about it right from the start. It's him who asked me to come to Morocco to get to know each other. I had no clue he was fishing girls all day long.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He also asked me shamelessly to but him an expensive PlayStation so that he could play at his home (instead
He said that his family treated me like a Queen...he forgot to mention that I paid the rented apartment where we stayed for few days. I paid for everything (horse-rides, boats at the beach, restaurants...). The only thing he paid was the taxis few times. I was stupid enough to give him 100€ to help him pay his passport. I was in the process of divorcing at that time and he knew about it right from the start. It's him who asked me to come to Morocco to get to know each other. I had no clue he was fishing girls all day long.
He also asked me shamelessly to buy him an expensive PlayStation so that he could play at his home (instead of looking for a job!)

simple

Major Ratslayer
There all losers ...him and his family ,,they knew what he was up to and allowed him to do it ,in fact helped him...

simple

Major Ratslayer
He also asked me shamelessly to but him an expensive PlayStation so that he could play at his home (instead
He also asked me shamelessly to buy him an expensive PlayStation so that he could play at his home (instead of looking for a job!)
Find the money in the back of a sofa !! They think it grows on trees in Europe..

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Find the money in the back of a sofa !! They think it grows on trees in Europe..
Yes. I also bought many gifts for his ratty family. When I came back to France, I immediately bought my flight tickets to meet him again during my next vacation. He let me buy them and right after that, he left me calling me a bitch. He thought he was going to marry easily one of the girls he was chatting with. But it didn't happen and then he started harassing me day and night to come back to marry him lool

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yes, they keep welcoming foreign girls in their house. He proudly sent me a photo of him with another foreigner and he wrote that he will marry her soon and will be in Germany soon. Grrrr
They are very cruel too. When it was Aïd and they had to kill their sheep, I remember he had posted a photo on WhatsApp where he was kissing the sheep (to laugh at the animal). Few hours later, he changed the photo. He was doing a barbecue with that poor sheep and he was doing the V of Victory with his fingers, just like his mother, with a big smile. They were laughing at the sheep. When I talked to him in the evening, he told me he was a bit injured in his arm. I asked what happened. He said it's that "fucking sheep that hurt me when we were killing it". How horrible.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He had asked all my passwords (FB, Skype...) and then started inventing things that I was sleeping with all men who were on my FB's friends list. Ultimately, I ended up deleting all my friends. This is a tactic from rats to create problems with your friends so that they can isolate you. Once they have managed to isolate you from your friends and family, you become vulnerable. Also, he was making negative comments on my Flickr's photos and without telling me, he contacted each guy who put a like on my photos. I was contacted by another Moroccan man who told me that Oussama had contacted him to insult him. Oussama invented that I even had sex with that man!! When I went to Morocco, there was no cheap direct flight available so I had to stop at the Casablanca airport for few hours. Oussama invented that I had planned all this and that I met that guy at the airport and had sex with him in the airport's toilets. This is a very disturbed and sick behaviour. When I asked him his Skype password, it took him more than 10 min to give it to me. He had blocked all the girls he was chatting with. The list was endless. I only took one screenshot. This was enough to tell me he is a rat fishing girls all day long. I was also able to talk with an American lady, Cristin, who told me that he had asked her to come to Morocco so that he could make a baby (visa!) with her. He was still talking to her just before my arrival in Morocco. And of course, he didn't tell her about me and I didn't know about her. He was also chatting with other foreign girls and talking marriage with all of them. Rats are mentally sick. I also have a fragility in my kidneys. He invented that I wanted to marry him to "steal" his kidneys and get a kidney transplant. This was his excuse to dump me. I never talked about getting a kidney transplant from him. I don't even need it! I might need a kidney transplant when I will be around 55 but I am in my 30s and in good shape. It is just disgusting how rats can lie at will to make a fool out of you. Also, he had asked me to erase all our photos and screenshots that I had done. Basically, he was asking me to erase all proofs that he is a RAT. Am not stupid and I kept them.

Maria Veiga is a public figure in the USA. She is part of the 90 days fiancé show. She had a crush for Oussama and was chatting everyday with him. She even sent him money so that he could buy a new phone. She thought he was pure and innocent. When she realized he was a rat, she posted a message on her FB page to warn people that he is a scammer, fishing girls all day long and a very bad person. After few minutes that she had posted her message, many girls started getting worried and commenting that he had contacted them earlier.

Attachments

minnie

Major Ratslayer
He had asked all my passwords (FB, Skype...) and then started inventing things that I was sleeping with all men who were on my FB's friends list. Ultimately, I ended up deleting all my friends. This is a tactic from rats to create problems with your friends so that they can isolate you. Once they have managed to isolate you from your friends and family, you become vulnerable. Also, he was making negative comments on my Flickr's photos and without telling me, he contacted each guy who put a like on my photos. I was contacted by another Moroccan man who told me that Oussama had contacted him to insult him. Oussama invented that I even had sex with that man!! When I went to Morocco, there was no cheap direct flight available so I had to stop at the Casablanca airport for few hours. Oussama invented that I had planned all this and that I met that guy at the airport and had sex with him in the airport's toilets. This is a very disturbed and sick behaviour. When I asked him his Skype password, it took him more than 10 min to give it to me. He had blocked all the girls he was chatting with. The list was endless. I only took one screenshot. This was enough to tell me he is a rat fishing girls all day long. I was also able to talk with an American lady, Cristin, who told me that he had asked her to come to Morocco so that he could make a baby (visa!) with her. He was still talking to her just before my arrival in Morocco. And of course, he didn't tell her about me and I didn't know about her. He was also chatting with other foreign girls and talking marriage with all of them. Rats are mentally sick. I also have a fragility in my kidneys. He invented that I wanted to marry him to "steal" his kidneys and get a kidney transplant. This was his excuse to dump me. I never talked about getting a kidney transplant from him. I don't even need it! I might need a kidney transplant when I will be around 55 but I am in my 30s and in good shape. It is just disgusting how rats can lie at will to make a fool out of you. Also, he had asked me to erase all our photos and screenshots that I had done. Basically, he was asking me to erase all proofs that he is a RAT. Am not stupid and I kept them.

Maria Veiga is a public figure in the USA. She is part of the 90 days fiancé show. She had a crush for Oussama and was chatting everyday with him. She even sent him money so that he could buy a new phone. She thought he was pure and innocent. When she realized he was a rat, she posted a message on her FB page to warn people that he is a scammer, fishing girls all day long and a very bad person. After few minutes that she had posted her message, many girls started getting worried and commenting that he had contacted them earlier.
Disgusting rat