Oussama Elfajri: Rat in Fez, Morocco

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hi everybody,

I have been harassed for 3 years now by a Moroccan man that I met online and that I visited in Morocco in 2017. He was pretending to be nice initially but it rapidly became hell once I was back to my country. Like all rats, he asked for marriage rapidly and wanted to make a baby fast. When I tried to explain to him that it takes time to get to know somebody, he got very angry and called me a whore. After that, he was harassing me every day on FB. He has multiple accounts with fake names and photos that he uses to contact me. Even now, he continues. I keep blocking him but it doesn't stop him. He calls me a bitch, a whore, I should die and fuck my mother etc etc. I discovered that he is a scammer, spends the whole day chatting with foreign girls to get the visa. On top of that, with the help of his cousin, who is a professional hacker, they hacked my phone and computer for many months, if not more. When I started dating someone else, he started making comments about my conversations with my bf and he could also listen to our phone calls on Messenger. He contacted my bf to destroy my relationship. He was lying all the Time and invented things about me which I never did. His name is Oussama Elfajri, from Fez, Morocco. He is unemployed and has no plan to work. His cousin is a professional hacker and I guess they make a living by stealing money from people's bank accounts. My cellphone was always very hot and my bills had increased. When I consulted a detailed monthly bill, I saw that more than 300 calls had been made to foreign countries. I bought a new cellphone. My computer got a fatal crash Yesterday. Am very sure his cousin is behind this because he sent me a message yesterday on FB stating: "No need to block me, I can hack your phone and computer easily." I have no clue how I can secure my internet. My AVG anti-virus was not able to stop them and before my computer crashed, I noticed my antivirus had been desactivated.

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Hi everybody,

I have been harassed for 3 years now by a Moroccan man that I met online and that I visited in Morocco in 2017. He was pretending to be nice initially but it rapidly became hell once I was back to my country. Like all rats, he asked for marriage rapidly and wanted to make a baby fast. When I tried to explain to him that it takes time to get to know somebody, he got very angry and called me a whore. After that, he was harassing me every day on FB. He has multiple accounts with fake names and photos that he uses to contact me. Even now, he continues. I keep blocking him but it doesn't stop him. He calls me a bitch, a whore, I should die and fuck my mother etc etc. I discovered that he is a scammer, spends the whole day chatting with foreign girls to get the visa. On top of that, with the help of his cousin, who is a professional hacker, they hacked my phone and computer for many months, if not more. When I started dating someone else, he started making comments about my conversations with my bf and he could also listen to our phone calls on Messenger. He contacted my bf to destroy my relationship. He was lying all the Time and invented things about me which I never did. His name is Oussama Elfajri, from Fez, Morocco. He is unemployed and has no plan to work. His cousin is a professional hacker and I guess they make a living by stealing money from people's bank accounts. My cellphone was always very hot and my bills had increased. When I consulted a detailed monthly bill, I saw that more than 300 calls had been made to foreign countries. I bought a new cellphone. My computer got a fatal crash Yesterday. Am very sure his cousin is behind this because he sent me a message yesterday on FB stating: "No need to block me, I can hack your phone and computer easily." I have no clue how I can secure my internet. My AVG anti-virus was not able to stop them and before my computer crashed, I noticed my antivirus had been desactivated.
Call the police - this guy is a professional hacker/criminal and as such he’s probably doing this to you and many others and may be linked to online financial fraud too ( it’s happened to my credit card recently and the anti fraud police dealt with it and told me they take it seriously)

you have his details - hand police all his info and then warn him Interpol is investigating him .... and he’ll either end up in prison or at the very least, banned from ever leaving his country .... send him screen shot of any letters or info police send you so he can see you’re serious

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Call the police - this guy is a professional hacker/criminal and as such he’s probably doing this to you and many others and may be linked to online financial fraud too ( it’s happened to my credit card recently and the anti fraud police dealt with it and told me they take it seriously)

you have his details - hand police all his info and then warn him Interpol is investigating him .... and he’ll either end up in prison or at the very least, banned from ever leaving his country .... send him screen shot of any letters or info police send you so he can see you’re serious
Hi Jane,

Should I contact the police based in Fez, Morocco? He lives with his parents and I do have his personal address. His cousin, who is a professional hacker, is now living in Ukraine. His cousin had married a Canadian woman with whom he got one kid. When his visa for Canada was refused, he made life impossible for her to make sure she would ask for a divorce. Now he continues his criminal activities in Ukraine and is dating a very young Ukranian girl. I was able to talk with his ex wife. She told me how horrible he was, disrespectful, always angry, controlling etc. He doesn't even talk with his son but on his FB, he has posted many photos of his kid to make people believe he is a good father who cares for his son. He made a kid only because he thought this would grant him a visa for Canada. I forgot to mention that he has already hacked air plane companies and 5 star hotels to get free vacation in Dubai. His cousin was stupid enough to tell me this and he said that his cousin is a fantastic hacker.

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Hi Jane,

Should I contact the police based in Fez, Morocco? He lives with his parents and I do have his personal address. His cousin, who is a professional hacker, is now living in Ukraine. His cousin had married a Canadian woman with whom he got one kid. When his visa for Canada was refused, he made life impossible for her to make sure she would ask for a divorce. Now he continues his criminal activities in Ukraine and is dating a very young Ukranian girl. I was able to talk with his ex wife. She told me how horrible he was, disrespectful, always angry, controlling etc. He doesn't even talk with his son but on his FB, he has posted many photos of his kid to make people believe he is a good father who cares for his son. He made a kid only because he thought this would grant him a visa for Canada. I forgot to mention that he has already hacked air plane companies and 5 star hotels to get free vacation in Dubai. His cousin was stupid enough to tell me this and he said that his cousin is a fantastic hacker.
I would contact the police in your country and the police in his , if possible . Technically it’s a crime in both countries

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Hi Jane,

This is a professional criminal and for everyone’s sake he’s got to face consequences

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hi everybody,

This rat Oussama Elfajri and his cousin, Mehdi Sadiqi who currently lives in Ukraine, have hacked several of my family members and tried to steal money from their bank accounts. They hacked my stepmother's laptop and cellphone. On her laptop, she received a fake Windows warning stating that a virus had been found and that she urgently needed to call a number. My stepmother being old and not being aware of such swindles called the number. She talked to a lady who asked her to pays 500€ to get a good antivirus. She refused and said this is a swindle. The lady said angrily "I hope you get more infected!". My stepmother contacted her bank to tell them about it and the bank informed her that the previous day they had already blocked suspicious activities on her account, some transfers that got refused. After that the hackers tried to subscribe to Netflix and other stuffs, I guess to make my stepmother lose money as they couldn't steal from her bank account. My father was contacted by a friend who asked him if it was my father who sent him a message on LinkedIn. My father has no account on LinkedIn. So, they are creating fake accounts to contact his friends. My stepmother went to the police station to file a complain against X because we have no hard proof it is them. I changed my phone and have really secured everything. I guess they are angry that they cannot control my phone anymore so they are now trying to attack my family and friends. I have a friend from Tunisia who got hacked by them using the same method of a fake Windows message. He was able to talk to the hacker in arabic on Messenger. When he asked him who he is, he replied "Ahaha I am Moroccan". So, this confirms it is them behind those attacks.