Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
At the minute it's a bit of a puzzle. I am trying to find out

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Aw, you mean Mr. Potato Head Oussama :D

View attachment 29369
Hahaha, I was behaving!! I deliberately hadn't mentioned his potato head and rather rotund figure :D:D
:eek: Does this mean he was here by mistake???
No, this rat was exactly where he deserves to be...he earned his place here :Evil:
At the minute it's a bit of a puzzle. I am trying to find out
Tis a puzzle because of the lies Molly aka Oussama told on the other thread. He's a big, fat rat.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
Yeah and Molly30 misconstrued the posts of members :rolleyes:
Either a troll or doesn't understand English or just plain stupid. My gut feeling is a troll who has nothing to do with the rat ;)

Heidi

Administrator
Either a troll or doesn't understand English or just plain stupid. My gut feeling is a troll who has nothing to do with the rat ;)
A troll with a fake IP address named Khaled Akrout maybe weird.gif

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Getting some right loonies join here at the moment! Tis amusing and confusing :D:confused: I think Molly is Oussama.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I think these rats are starting to hate this forum more than hard work!
It's so satisfying to know all the hard work done on here over the years is really paying off. I hope it is compromising their evil game, perhaps they'll get their lazy asses out the coffee shop now...and find a real job! Ha, as if! :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back, Oussama :love: Young, blonde and tall, hahahahahaha :D I've seen your photo, Ous ;)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
What did I misconstrued death threat? According to the FBI it is a death threat.....
Omg, you're gonna kill me, I'm absolutely dying here, hahahahahaha! :D:D I'm so pleased you edited and added that...how funny :D:D The FBI is for internal, American criminal investigations, it has absolutely nothing to do with an international forum concerned with romance scams. Think you've been watching too much CSI, but thank you..you've absolutely tickled me :D @BrownGirl, better get that nightie at the ready!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
You only wish you knew what I look like, my Female looks would put you old ones to shame.....Is that easy for you to understand....
Have you got gender issues, Ous? You seem a little confused :D:D

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
No that would be you.....your just jealous cause you are an old hag....and I am young
You're on form tonight, Ous...I'm laughing so much, my bath water is splashing everywhere :D An old hag, pffffft....I love my beautiful, orange fur and whiskers....I am a mere kitty, in the prime of my youth :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
It was so nice chatting you the old hag Mango but where I am it is only 6 PM and I have things much better to do.....then sit on my butt like you....TTFN
Actually, it is 02.40am where you are ;) Judging by the size of your butt, I'd say that actually, you DON'T have anything better to do :D Perhaps a run would do you good...burn off your frustration and your blubber butt :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, you 'accidentally' deleted your comment, Ous....well have no fear....Mango is here to help with a screenshot :D:D Yes, I am a lemons, a lemons, a lemonnnnnnsssss....and a partridge in a pear tree :DScreenshot_2017-04-06-02-40-53.png

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
They would not let me write what I wanted to....Instead of Lemons I called you another name for a cat, kitten....
I love lemons, I'm so flattered you've given me such an affectionate nickname :love: My nicknames for you are probably best not written on a public forum :D No fishes biting tonight? Is the fridge empty? You seem a little bored, my lovely blubber boy :love:

magic

I love lemons, I'm so flattered you've given me such an affectionate nickname :love: My nicknames for you are probably best not written on a public forum :D No fishes biting tonight? Is the fridge empty? You seem a little bored, my lovely blubber boy :love:
Oussama bin lardass

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Why have you deleted your posts brave BOY
I screenshot it all now, I think this ratty must have lied to the mods or something and had stuff removed....but I have it all :D
You have to write pus sy
Now, now....we already know from yesterday that fatty ratty has issues with spelling....go easy on him :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom