Oussama Mastouri - online rat

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Oussama bin lardass
Omg, I'm crying with laughter....you are awesome! :D:D Oussama seems to have done a runner since I called in reinforcements....perhaps he found food! Cake, Ous, big, mahoosive cake...the cure for all! On second thoughts, maybe not...I think you already ate the bakery :D

magic

These scum pigs make it hard for me to believe they're not ALL rats

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, Ous...I do wish you'd stop deleting messages, but again, have no fear....Mango is back with screenshots again :D:D My rat threatened to burn my house down with my children inside....thank God for the FBI then, eh?!! :DScreenshot_2017-04-06-03-19-12.png Screenshot_2017-04-06-03-19-19.png

Molly30

Thank you so much Mango for giving me the idea for prt sc......You are an so nice....Thank you

Molly30

Awww, you're most welcome, Ous :love: Coz I really believe you've never screenshot before, doh :D[/QUOT

If I have never screen shot before, how did I get that burning down my house post sent to several places.....believe me or not. That is up to you

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea, I didn't see any message saying anything of the sort, let's be honest here..your understanding of English is very poor :rolleyes:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Neither am I, but it is on a key board to a computer DUH
Really? Tunisia must be advancing somewhat in technology...you may be on par with the eighties now :D Have you ever heard of a softcoil interface? :D Tis fortunate Tunisian technology is finally advancing....else you wouldn't have been able to get your fake American IP address :thumbsup:

Molly30

Not that I have anything to prove to you.... I will post a pic of myself.....Not my face to show you who you are talking to, but with your childish brains, you would think I got it off images of something stupid like that...or photo shopped.....that way you know who you are really talking to

magic

You should not call yourself names, that just shows low self-esteem
Molly u very boring tonight, is google translate v slow in Tunisia tonight, or u just LAZY lardarse

Top Bottom