Oussama Mastouri - online rat

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by magic, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Molly30

Molly30 Member

I am so sure you both are so computer savvy you can tell the differnce

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

So talking to a headless body downloaded from Google tells us who we're talking too?? Hahahahahaha, ok then, you beaut...show us ya blubber, eeeeew :sick:

3. Molly30

Molly30 Member

A lazy lard as that must be you andyou are just to pathetic to be proven wrong....

4. Molly30

Molly30 Member

What you are supposed to be computer Savvy you should know the difference.....I guess you and your lard ass friend are just stupid on a computer

5. magic

magic Well-Known Member

A pic of a honey ?

Mango Chutney likes this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

The difference between a photo of Mr Potato Head and a tall, American blonde? I'm sure we can. If this picture is of a thin person...don't bother, it may be how you IMAGINE you look, but it's not the reality :D

7. Molly30

Molly30 Member

You mean you I would to see what your Lard Ass looks like

8. Molly30

Molly30 Member

I admit I am not that thin, I am not ashamed of who I am Molly that is

9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

I'll just quote this, as you edited again :rolleyes: My technology skills are written all over this website...Oh, I forget...you can't understand what you read, silly me :rolleyes::D

10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

For sure you are not!! Molly is a nice name for your feminine alter ego, we've had two rats on here with alter egos...you all have so many personalities :p

11. Molly30

Molly30 Member

What you have to pat yourself on the back because no one else will or care...... Good for you and your website lack of skills....

12. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Not happening fatty

13. Molly30

Molly30 Member

Molly was my babies name, before she passed.....Thank you....I use her name in memory.....

14. magic

magic Well-Known Member

How obviously bullshit

15. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Now then, Ous, it's been a pleasure, my lovely...but I really do need to shave my legs. Do you shave yours? I'm not sure what gender confused people do :confused: We'll speak tomorrow, do enjoy your day :love:

16. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Fuck off u dirt boy

17. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Khaled fuck off u ineffectual turd burglar ! Mango doesn't want u , no one wants u , not even ur mother by the sounds of it , ur NOTHING , will b NOTHING, ur MONKEY face makes me VOMIT, I never saw anybody this UGLY, as male or female

18. Molly30

Molly30 Member

Dirty Boy lol is that the best you can do.....and I am a Molly and did have a baby and you have no right to say different, you know nothing about me, you think I am a man, but you have no idea for you can not verify everything, you don't have the time....How dare you disrespect my child you have no idea about her....So how about until you can verify I am a male....Keep your foul mouth shut....and leave me and my baby alone and I will do the same....I hope you burn for what you said and Karma will get you for cursing my child.....

19. magic

magic Well-Known Member

because you are funny, you kept me from a boring night at work ta babes, I have my own restaurant and get bored with nothing to do, but when boys say they gave birth...well.....jerry springer it is dahhhhhling

20. Molly30

Molly30 Member

You are a loser that is why you can not see the truth.....and karma sucks

21. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Well, I'm confused. In one post Molly was a baby, in the next...Molly is you :confused: Now if the death of a child really happened, then whoever you are, I'm really sorry to read this. If it's a fabricated story, then it's very sick. We had another Tunisian man on here, his name is Khaled, now Khaled came on here pretending to be a female called Vict, who he pretended to be in a relationship with. For a long time, no matter what the other members said, part of me still was not convinced that Vict was actually Khaled, I foolishly gave Vict the benefit of the doubt....but Vict really was Khaled, who went on to make the lives of my entire family and friends hell, solely because l refused private communication with him and because he developed a problem with one member on here. You have arrived on this site in the same manner :confused: So I find myself confused again. I know that Khaled made contact with the site rats via FB to notify them that they were on here (if they didn't already know)...and then suddenly...you appear. I dont believe this is just a coincidence, as you had recently been outed. If you are not Oussama that was contacted by Khaled, how did you find out that Oussama was on here? :confused:

Heidi likes this.
  22. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Night loser khaled and after what you said about babies,I hope you have No BABIES, to see your ugly monkey face would just be cruel and SCARE poor baby.i never saw such An ugly Tunisian before, please b NOT REPRODUCING UR MONKEY SPERM

23. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

The original posts on here by Molly/Oussama appear to have all been deleted :confused: Why? Why delete them all, Molly/Oussama??

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Molly30 said:
    What did I misconstrued death threat? According to the FBI it is a death threat.....

If you had gone to the FBI and showed them your evidence, they would have laughed their heads off 24.gif
    NOBODY here made a death thread to you

Molly30 said:
    If I have never screen shot before, how did I get that burning down my house post sent to several places.....believe me or not.
    That is up to you

So now you misconstrued Mango´s post :whistle: The FBI would be having a field day with that one rofl.gif

I don´t know if you are dumb as toast or do this on purpose....

Mango Chutney likes this.
  25. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

Sorry ladies, I am 99% sure we are dealing with a troll or a fruit loop. This is not Khaled or Oussama.

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.