Oussama Mastouri - online rat

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by magic, Apr 5, 2017.

1. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

@Molly30 @Aquamarine
    NO ONE SENT YOU A DEATH THREAT
    But I think you know that as you are just a troll. Ladies please stop feeding the troll.

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I suspect the former....not enough intelligence for the latter!
    I'm so confused.com :confused: The only thing I know for sure is that the real Oussama is 100% an indisputable rat :Evil:

BrownGirl and Heidi like this.
  3. BrownGirl

Just to be clear, this is the rat - hard to believe ....

IMG_0103.JPG

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I would even say- almost impossible to believe.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  6. magic

magic Well-Known Member

U
    i just threw up in my mouth

Missykate and Mango Chutney like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Yeah, my breakfast just came back up :sick::D:D Pleased to see him back where he belongs :)

magic likes this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Nothing gets lost on the internet :) The story of a victim :

Oussama Mastouri
    Birth date: 7.11.1988
    Work with computers / freelance / at hotels
    Unemployed at the moment

It all started a few months ago, a new friendship request over Facebook.
    He sent a private messages, introducing himself and asking about me, he was very nice and friendly, he gave me a lot of his time, he always sent good morning and good night messages, photos of where he is and what he is doing, talking all day long, we messaged one another a lot and before I knew it, I was really waiting for his messages.
    All along, he was complaining about the lack of data on his phone and about the terrible network / connection... every time we were messaging one another he was disappearing for some time and come back and saying he needs to buy a new router but he can't afford that.
    He was texting me all the time, started in the morning, during the hours at work and in the evening, until The middle of the night...
    He has a lot of women on his Facebook account, at his Facebook hidden list of friends, they like his post and pictures, all of them are copied from Pinterest... not from his own thoughts or creativity.

I loved him so much that I couldn't stand the thought of losing him. So I stayed although I already know too much painfully facts...
    He wasn't sleeping the entire nights, texting other women all night, every night...
    I used to hate all the other women, I know you say here that we should pity them, but I just hated them, for me they were the one that took him away from me, and now i just feel sorry for them, wishing i can help them understand and prevent them from going through what I have...
    All the tears and the pain of the understanding that he never loved me for real, never interested for real...
    Now I can understand better a lot of things that happen while we were in the middle of the relationship, we were chatting and a lot of times he said in the middle of conversation that he: "need to go" because now I know he just felt nothing, I didn't really interested him :-(
    Through our time together I have heard about his sick mother who needs a surgery, and about the army story, he needs to go to the army, he needs to pay to the lawyer, otherwise he will be taken to a one or two years of service, and the lawyer is so expensive...
    He was indicated that he needs money, all the time, money for internet, for medicine for his mother, for a lawyer that will set him free from the army....
    And he asked me to open a netler account so I could deliver him money...
    I had never sent him money, I never traveled to Tunisia to see him, but I suffered so much from his behavior, he was so nice and loving until I was in love with him, then everything changed...
    He talked about getting married pretty soon after we got to know each other
    He is always active, in messenger and in What'sApp... what's makes me think that he has a new women that he is trying to scam...
    He has so many women in his Facebook account... and they adore him, always likes his posts, sharing them and flatter him...
    I cried for days when I finally realized that he is a Rat and that there is no love in this relationship and never was (from his side)
    Thank to this forum I understand a lot now..
    i am sorry if everything that I write is a mess, I just keep remembering new things as I write...
    All the pain is on the surface again...
    The saddest thing is, that for months he was so much big part of my life, and I loved him so much, I was willing to do everything for him, I still miss him a lot...
    He is determined to leave Tunisia, I am afraid the first woman that will accept him he will go there... making her his victim...
    That's why I want to write it all here, if I can help one woman I will be glad...

[​IMG]

Mango Chutney likes this.
  9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Sorry in advance -for all who find that guy handsome, but he is looking like total twat.
    That's why it was not easy to believe he is a rat. And can't understand how this creation could charm the woman, a lot of women:confused:
    And I am so much surprised many women adore him, flatter him.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  10. BrownGirl

Beats me, maybe he is a witch. Or a hypnotist?

Heidi, Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  11. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hmmm. By the way, yes. That should be the reason: magnetic look and black magic.No other way :).

Masha and Mango Chutney like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Ha!! Hahaha! Oh, fatty, twatty, ratty, I do hope you read here....your ego should be taking one hell of a nosedive :D:D Hypnosis...you are right, BG! These ugly, unemployed, uneducated nothings must surely have hypnotised us :D

Liona likes this.
  13. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

This twatty rat is really dangerous, BECAUSE he isn't goodlooking, a little fat and appears to be a mr. nobody...BUT I am quite sure that he is REAL GOOD with words and in finding the weaknesses in his victim's guards... So he surely is good in female psychology and in manipulating...which makes him more dangerous!

Star USA, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Yep, just like Houssem! Physically ugly, but a fake beautiful inside that pulls you in, makes it seem impossible to live without them, you don't even notice how they look anymore, you just love them and it makes them attractive in your eyes. A manipulation in its highest form. There is so much power in words...and these rats have just the right words in their manual to woo even the most hard hearted women!

Star USA likes this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Molly30 said:
    They would not let me write what I wanted to....Instead of Lemons I called you another name for a cat, kitten....

Unbenannt.PNGöptz.PNG :confused:

Laura2014 and magic like this.