Overseas child abductions on the riese

M

marilyna

Hi Marilyna, These books are so good and keep you on the edge of your seat. Her name is Donya Al-Nahi and the books are called: Heroine of the Desert and No-One Takes My Children. She met a Tunisian early on in the book (before she started helping women get their children back) and was going to marry him but changed her mind at the last minute. That part was really funny how she described him, after the family got him ready for the marriage. Anyway they are a really good read, I couldnt put them down. Until I saw her on TV a couple of days ago where she helped a British woman get her daughter back from Egypt - I did not realize that she still did this.
Thanks Paula going to look on Amazon now, will get them.

G

Galadriel

Hi Donya, welcome here ..... did you/are you married to a Tunisian or ? now?

M

marilyna

Welcome to TLR Donya, your books have arrived, and I look forward to reading them.

C

Caramel

You will find that once you read the first one, the second contains most of the first, so I didn't bother to finish the second one. Just a repetition of whats in the first book.

G

Galadriel

Welcome to TLR, Donya. When you read the book, it will reveal all. Donya nearly married a Tunisian once but not sure what her status is now.
Article in Saturday Times, Donya is now married to a wealthy Algerian, she is now a property developer and has a taste for expensive shoes and handbags;) still "rescues" children. Interesting read.....

wallah

Junior Rat Expert
Article in Saturday Times, Donya is now married to a wealthy Algerian, she is now a property developer and has a taste for expensive shoes and handbags;) still "rescues" children. Interesting read.....
Have you a link to this please G?