Panorama Documentary Tonight

Mystery

My rat’s mother was demeaned in front of me, her health problems unaddressed, spoken to like garbage, took all the fault of problems... cried alone. Woman upstairs beaten and dragged around. My rat told me stories of his friends on the streets thinking of raping a woman at night. I was also physically abused. I won’t infer statistics from my experiences, but I know there’s a big domestic violence problem in Tunisia.
Read
Actually, I don’t think I would arrange a visa for any man, under any circumstances. Maybe your price to stay quiet on the violence against women in Tunisia was a happy marriage. Because you didn’t get that, you now speak out. But, for other women, it’s the principle of violence against women that’s terrible, and no matter the marriage, price, or man, it’s worth speaking out about.

For me personally, I don’t speak on the sexual abuse and abuse against women, children, and violence in Tunisia because of my rat. I am over my rat and wouldn’t want him back, I also am refocusing on my life now, which is much better by far - independence and all, which I would never, ever surrender again. I speak about these topics because the women in Tunisia are still oppressed, they live in fear, and crimes against many people, including crimes of terrorism are still going on. I will speak about this topic in the future too, as long as terrorism continues, minorities in Tunisia lack a voice, and sexual assaults continue - send me the most beautiful Tunisian man and I will still speak.
Read your post again or am I missing something ?
You directed it at me, i did not once say women are not being beaten in Tunisia.
I don't speak out thank you for your thoughts on that one. I'm not a percentage person or a keyboard warrior I'm also not here to undermine or take out of context anyone's posts.
I have been hands on and no I never put a price on a rats visa. I didn't even try to get my rat one.
I am actually in a country fighting against the rats. While it's right you speak out about the injustice that goes on in this country some of us go that much further. Heidi, mango many more put themselves in the firing line to stop the abuse of women. You don't see what goes on, what's not posted here, but I can assure you we all have 1 aim and that's to catch rats.
No we can't help every woman in every country but don't make judgements on what you don't know.
Some of us here are getting death threats children are being threatened.
Some of us are in that country you speak about.
I wish I was in my own country sat in my living room playing with my children.
Sorry if I'm a little harsh but I have had a bad day at a police station in a country i fear.
I am really happy you are away and over your rat.
Many of us can't put it to rest yet. But one day we will have peace in our lives and happiness

Amira

Regarding violence against women, this is in many countries. A Russian lady told me that in Russia it is common for men to strike because there are signs of love she said ??? It seems strange that women find themselves in it so family violence is not just in Tunisia but it is cruel that it goes beyond both children and women. Do not understand that they endure in such conditions

Brasilgirl

Regarding violence against women, this is in many countries. A Russian lady told me that in Russia it is common for men to strike because there are signs of love she said ??? It seems strange that women find themselves in it so family violence is not just in Tunisia but it is cruel that it goes beyond both children and women. Do not understand that they endure in such conditions
I believe it is worse in some countries because of the laws. If a man abused a woman even half as bad as some of these rats abuse their victims in Tunisia, he would be imprisoned for a long time. In Tunisia, everyone turns a blind eye. In Canada, neighbours will likely call the police. The police can press charges on the man even if the women won’t. In some cases the man can be convicted on the police observations if the woman won’t or can’t testify. In Tunisia, they don’t care or don’t get involved so the abuse escalates.
So we can’t really compare with other countries and say it happens everywhere as an excuse. It does happen everywhere, but if you are a western woman living with a rat in Tunisia, the odds are it will happen to you.

Amira

Believe it comes annually on this honor but I do not know. It is well known how these men are raised. The girls are raised to become good housewives at an early age to be able to do everything about food and housework to make the man happy. The culture is such that the women must accept everything that is incomprehensible. If one marries / becomes in a relationship with a man from a dominant society then society expects you to conform to him and his attitudes especially in his country. Do not know why they beat their wives more often in that part of the world than in the West but it must have something to do with the upbringing. The best thing for women is to get divorce

Vampirecat

You can talk about Tunisia all you like jisela what you say is true I have not once said differently .
But please don't ever try and understand my life with a evil man. I have not told my story but I can assure you my life was never a bed of roses, far from it. I was stating a fact before we was used and abused and we thought we found the love of our life. Your not the only one who didn't get a visa at any price for a man. You don't know me so don't judge me. Did you get put into a mental hospital in Tunisia just on the say so of a man ?.
I doubt that very much jisela. My crime was speaking out I had a bad mouth for questioning my rat. Yes I was beaten I still wear my scars over my body. Imagine being locked away from all you know the langauge your family but most of all your children. Not knowing if you ever see them again. I have broken fingers that won't mend, broken shoulder, scar across my face burn marks on various parts of my body.
But yes of course at any price I buy the C .U.N.T a visa. Yes jisela I enjoyed my beatings I would say again please because I'm so in need of a mental hospital. At least I had peace there .
But at least i am honest in saying when I met and married my husband i loved him i would have lived on the moon with him and yes tunis.
I am at least making a stand and fighting mine in court. I put myself in danger to get my pig in jail so he can't do it to another woman.
Oh be sure you will get to know my rat with pictures added 28th of this month is the day my life of hell will be posted.
Filthy rat bastard id love to go with baseball bat and beat the shit out of all those little bitch prick cunts i wouldnt stop till theyre dead. If i saw my ex rent fuck boy scabby bastard that he is id whack the fuck out of him i swear to God that bastard has made me angry bitter and very very angry the bastard visa been curtailed but still here in Scotland absolutely hate those rat filthy rotten bastards x

Amira

If you drink and have boyfriend then you are a bad girl or if you have too strong opinions for the community there then you are a bad girl but if you are a nod doll then you are a good girl because you accept everything that kind of culture is for to get sick of

Amira

in the most extreme cases, the girl must present a piece with the bed sheet after the wedding night to show society that she was a virgin unless he can demand divorce right away

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
If you drink and have boyfriend then you are a bad girl or if you have too strong opinions for the community there then you are a bad girl but if you are a nod doll then you are a good girl because you accept everything that kind of culture is for to get sick of
This is a spot on description :thumbsup:
What I'm struggling to understand, is how somebody that sees this, can say we are safer in Muslim majority countries :confused:

I can appreciate you were referring to terrorism, but in my opinion, the two are connected....these radical few are using the words in their book as an excuse for both offenses....and when you mix the brainwashing with narcissism....it's a dangerous blend.

It has already been stated on this thread that Muslims are at risk from Muslims, and this is true.....but what better way is there to bring other Muslims down in these countries, than to hit one of their best markets in term of revenue?
Target the tourists, make them too afraid to go there....directly impact the economy, disillusion the youth even more, (meaning they are more likely to recruit), make life less manageable for the locals....this will make it easier for terrorists to get the strong hold they seek.

The fact is, us Western folk are in grave danger in these countries, whether we are targeted solely for our nationality, or as a way of making the economy crumble and open the door wide for terrorist groups.
In terms of terrorism and bezness, we are safer in Western countries.
Both are forms of terror, both terrorise innocent people....both pose a threat to our lives.

What I would really like to understand, is why any Western woman believes we are safer there, living the lives of nodding dolls, not knowing if we will survive to see another day :confused:

Amira

This is a spot on description :thumbsup:
What I'm struggling to understand, is how somebody that sees this, can say we are safer in Muslim majority countries :confused:

I can appreciate you were referring to terrorism, but in my opinion, the two are connected....these radical few are using the words in their book as an excuse for both offenses....and when you mix the brainwashing with narcissism....it's a dangerous blend.

It has already been stated on this thread that Muslims are at risk from Muslims, and this is true.....but what better way is there to bring other Muslims down in these countries, than to hit one of their best markets in term of revenue?
Target the tourists, make them too afraid to go there....directly impact the economy, disillusion the youth even more, (meaning they are more likely to recruit), make life less manageable for the locals....this will make it easier for terrorists to get the strong hold they seek.

The fact is, us Western folk are in grave danger in these countries, whether we are targeted solely for our nationality, or as a way of making the economy crumble and open the door wide for terrorist groups.
In terms of terrorism and bezness, we are safer in Western countries.
Both are forms of terror, both terrorise innocent people....both pose a threat to our lives.

What I would really like to understand, is why any Western woman believes we are safer there, living the lives of nodding dolls, not knowing if we will survive to see another day :confused:
Terrorism is everywhere but I think they choose the Western world because they hate us. Think they are actually trying to protect their own and therefore it can be safer for us in a Muslim country outside the tourist areas

when it is talk about these guys it is best for all women to stay far away becaurse honest they is only thinking about Money

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Terrorism is everywhere but I think they choose the Western world because they hate us.
That they hate us is true, but they also have deluded visions of taking over the world....fools :rolleyes:
Think they are actually trying to protect their own and therefore it can be safer for us in a Muslim country outside the tourist areas
No, this is not true. In Bardo, those shots were fired indiscriminately in every direction....regardless of the fact that Tunisian locals were working there...I know this, because I cried at the bullet holes all over entire rooms, because I looked around those rooms and totally understood the fear of every innocent person in that room, local or foreign....there was nowhere to hide...they were sitting ducks.

The gunman in Sousse specifically stressed that he did not want to harm locals....and so people are fooled by the belief that locals are safe.

. The little shepherd boy beheaded in Sidi Bou Said....terror attack on a Muslim.
. The bus full of Presidential Guards blown up in Tunis....terror attack on Muslims.
. The woman that recently blew herself up in Tunis....terror attack on Muslims.
. The attempted bombing in a Tunis shopping mall....it would have killed Muslims. Maybe one or two foreign visitors, but hundreds of Tunisians.
. The attacks in Kasserine, on the Libyan border etc....terror against Muslims.
. The Jamaican Boko Haram....terror on Muslims.

They are not just targeting Western people....they target anybody not radicalised, they target anybody to bring media attention to their cause. A non radicalised Muslim is at as much risk as we are, actually.....probably even more so....because their weak countries and security forces make them an easier target, and if we are there....God help us.

Last edited:

Meis

Nothing would make me ever want to return there and likewise I had wanted to go to Morocco but I’ll never go. Lots of countries are off my bucket list. Even Turkey which I’ve previously loved. I have resigned myself to never going to Istanbul or Dubai or India. Pretty much anywhere where women are classed as subhuman.
I too will never visit any of these countries again
There are enough places in the world to visit without entertaining these corrupt ones

Top Bottom