Panorama Documentary Tonight

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by RedRose, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Thank you x

Amira likes this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This is a spot on description :thumbsup:
    What I'm struggling to understand, is how somebody that sees this, can say we are safer in Muslim majority countries :confused:

I can appreciate you were referring to terrorism, but in my opinion, the two are connected....these radical few are using the words in their book as an excuse for both offenses....and when you mix the brainwashing with narcissism....it's a dangerous blend.

It has already been stated on this thread that Muslims are at risk from Muslims, and this is true.....but what better way is there to bring other Muslims down in these countries, than to hit one of their best markets in term of revenue?
    Target the tourists, make them too afraid to go there....directly impact the economy, disillusion the youth even more, (meaning they are more likely to recruit), make life less manageable for the locals....this will make it easier for terrorists to get the strong hold they seek.

The fact is, us Western folk are in grave danger in these countries, whether we are targeted solely for our nationality, or as a way of making the economy crumble and open the door wide for terrorist groups.
    In terms of terrorism and bezness, we are safer in Western countries.
    Both are forms of terror, both terrorise innocent people....both pose a threat to our lives.

What I would really like to understand, is why any Western woman believes we are safer there, living the lives of nodding dolls, not knowing if we will survive to see another day :confused:

juicyfruit, Epiphany, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  3. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Terrorism is everywhere but I think they choose the Western world because they hate us. Think they are actually trying to protect their own and therefore it can be safer for us in a Muslim country outside the tourist areas

when it is talk about these guys it is best for all women to stay far away becaurse honest they is only thinking about Money

Mystery likes this.
  4. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Amira,

I appreciate what you’re trying to say about safety in the family home, however with regards to the victim of a rat, there is no safe place in a Muslim country.

The rat or family members can turn and exploit at any and all times. You live under the authority of individuals who do not love you and do not care about your life... in fact, their actions come from hatred for you.

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

That they hate us is true, but they also have deluded visions of taking over the world....fools :rolleyes:
    No, this is not true. In Bardo, those shots were fired indiscriminately in every direction....regardless of the fact that Tunisian locals were working there...I know this, because I cried at the bullet holes all over entire rooms, because I looked around those rooms and totally understood the fear of every innocent person in that room, local or foreign....there was nowhere to hide...they were sitting ducks.

The gunman in Sousse specifically stressed that he did not want to harm locals....and so people are fooled by the belief that locals are safe.

. The little shepherd boy beheaded in Sidi Bou Said....terror attack on a Muslim.
    . The bus full of Presidential Guards blown up in Tunis....terror attack on Muslims.
    . The woman that recently blew herself up in Tunis....terror attack on Muslims.
    . The attempted bombing in a Tunis shopping mall....it would have killed Muslims. Maybe one or two foreign visitors, but hundreds of Tunisians.
    . The attacks in Kasserine, on the Libyan border etc....terror against Muslims.
    . The Jamaican Boko Haram....terror on Muslims.

They are not just targeting Western people....they target anybody not radicalised, they target anybody to bring media attention to their cause. A non radicalised Muslim is at as much risk as we are, actually.....probably even more so....because their weak countries and security forces make them an easier target, and if we are there....God help us.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

We must put our problems in our hands and tell ourselves that we will never again be in the same situation again with another man. Because that experience is both costly and expensive feeling wise

7. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

If we do not put this behind us then we will find no way. It's just extra luggage to have this on your back

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I think the world needs justice, then most of the women here will feel much better. As much as possible needs to happen so that Tunisian bezness ends, domestic violence is prosecuted, and terrorists are put in prison...

Epiphany, Brasilgirl, CUDDLE and 5 others like this.
  9. Meis

Meis Member

I too will never visit any of these countries again
    There are enough places in the world to visit without entertaining these corrupt ones

AmberHeart, Amira, Epiphany and 4 others like this.